The Hard Sale

Story Info
She came in for a car, & left with a little more.
860 words
3.4
38.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a car salesman at a local car company, when a young female came in looking for a new car. I introduced myself and told her the little story that we are trained to do.

She told me what she wanted for a car and I just did as I usually did and just shook my head and nodded, one reason for this was because this was probably the best looking mom I've ever seen. Me being 21 and this lady being almost thirty, didn't mean shit to me. She had lovely blonde hair with sky blue eyes and ass that would make a grown man cry.

Anyway we got down to business and I showed this lovely lady a new car, she told me to stop calling her Ms. and to call her Jenny. I said with pleasure Jenny! She liked the new Monte Carlo SS that I showed her and she asked me if I would be comfortable in the back seat, because she had to get in and out with her youngest ones car seat. Sure, see and I got in the back and then she crawled back there with me. I told her that with the leather seats it was easy to clean up pretty much any stain. She put her hand on my knee and said "wow you really know your cars" I got an instant hard on...I was hoping that she wouldn't notice. No luck though cause she retorted with "hey there little guy, no need to get excited I like the car"

She then slid her hand up my thigh and started to rub the bulge in my pants, and asked if I would like to let the little guy out for some air. She didn't have to ask twice. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled my 7 inch out and she started jerking me off. I couldn't believe this was happening and I didn't want her to stop. She started pumping faster and faster...till I was ready to go and then she slowed down to almost a dead stop. She looked at me and said now what can we do about the price of this car. I told her how I would tell the owner that she was my step-sister and that she would get the car for 100 dollars over invoice price which was about a 4 grand saving.

She looked at me and smiled and said okay then to my surprise she looked down and then she went down. That beautiful mouth licking and sucking my cock, I was in heaven she knew what she was doing. This was the best sale I could ever have. She sucked me off till I blew it all in her mouth and she swallowed all of it, she said she didn’t want to mess the seats of her new car.

We then composed ourselves and headed into the office, just as we walked past the bathrooms I thought that I really wanted to fuck this chick. So I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the large handicap stall of the bathroom and locked the door. I told her that we needed to do a little renegotiation of the contract. Strip I said, she complied without hesitation.

Man she was even hotter naked then dressed she had a great tanned figure. She had all her hair removed except for a little patch (happy trail). She had b cup breasts you know the plum shaped size, and she was definitely in shape. I removed my clothes and she said I didn’t have to where a rubber and that she trusted me when I said that I didn’t have any diseases. She grabbed me and kissed hard against the lips. As I lifted her up in the air and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I slipped my cock into her and man she loved it. She was so wet...

Then when I couldn’t hold her anymore, I put her down and she bent over the toilet and I got behind her and started to do her doggie style...man I thought we were definitely going to get caught with all her moaning. But I was to far gone to stop now and just kept going and picked up the pace a little. When my cock fell out of her pussy and a stream of vaginal secretions came shooting out. I then took a little of it from her pussy and placed some on my cock and eased it into her ass. At first she tried to tighten up so I gave her a light punch to the small of her back and she loosened right up.

After about two minuets, I picked up the pace and went faster, and faster....till she told me to fuck her like the slut she was...and then I pulled out of her and blew my spunk all over back . She quickly turned around and started to suck some juice out and squeezed some jizz on her tits.

Man, after all was said and done I thought to my self that I could die a happy man...