The Harem Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie gets an exam and falls further into debauchery.
1.7k words
3.94
85.4k
9

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Sophie was woken by the old woman. She was told to rise and follow her to the Master's quarters. Sophie did as she was bidden, walking awkwardly. The pressure from the gas in her bowels had become agonizing, and she had trouble keeping herself from ripping the plug out herself.

The Master's quarters were rich and elegant, filled with jewel-toned silks and a massive four-poster bed. He was dressed in comfy pants and a tight black t-shirt and his hair was even messier than it was the night before. He stood next to his own toilet hole, yawning and scratching his head. "Morning, babe," he said in his lilting accent.

"Good morning," Sophie managed, limping over to him.

"Good girl," he exclaimed. "I see you've obeyed my instructions. Now for your reward. On your hands and knees. Get your ass over that hole."

Sophie obeyed, her stomach, distended from her plugged bowels, hanging beneath her.

"Now I want you to push as hard as you can," he instructed. "I want you to push the plug out of your ass so that it shoots past the hole. Don't let it fall in, or you'll have to fish it out."

Sophie closed her eyes and clenched her rectum. She pushed, like she was going to take a shit, feeling her anus stretch wide. Piss squirted from her pussy with the effort. Finally, she felt her asshole stretch wide and the plug shot out. She had little time to worry about where it landed, as her attention was quickly dominated by the long streams of gaseous farts that spewed from her gaping hole. A few pieces of shit fell from her loose anus in rapid succession, followed by a spurt of liquid shit. Another long, loud fart rippled from Sophie's ass before her hole finally closed up. Piss had been squirting from her pussy the entire time, most of it missing the hole. When at last her bladder emptied itself, Sophie looked up at the Master. The look on her face said it all.

She was his.

"My baby girl," he praised her, rubbing the shit between her ass cheeks back into her anus. He finger-fucked her loose little hole for a while, allowing her a bit of pleasure. Finally he pulled his fingers from her anus and instructed her to lick them off, which she obediently did.

He fetched the butt plug which, fortunately, had missed the hole by several inches. He spat on it and slid the shit-covered plug easily back into her ass. Sophie did not suppress a moan as her ass clenched around the plug.

"Sophie, I think I've discovered a use for you," the Master said cheerfully. He pulled down his comfy pants and squatted over the hole himself, quickly relieving himself of several logs of shit. When he finished, he knelt down with his ass in the air. "Clean my asshole," he ordered.

Sophie got on her hands and knees and pulled his cheeks apart, revealing his anus. It was already relatively clean, but she lapped at it anyway, forcing her tiny tongue inside his tight ring. He moaned appreciatively.

Finally he sat up, pushing her face away. "Yes, baby girl, that is definitely what I want you for." He reached back and slid the plug easily out of her ass, then back in again. Sophie screamed as her pussy exploded in orgasm, squirting her juices all over the floor. Her anus quivered, sucking the plug greedily back into the depths of her bowels.

As they passed through the atrium together, Sophie saw several women lying underneath the trees, eating fruit and licking each other's pussies. She felt her own cunt dampen at the thought of joining in, but the Master had other plans for her.

They passed through the pool and porn room, and then crossed the hallway to another room. Sophie could immediately tell it was a medical room from the pristine cleanliness. She was instructed to sit on the examination table and wait for the doctor. The Master left her alone, but not before sucking hungrily on her titties.

It wasn't long before a door opened and a man entered. He was the only other man Sophie had yet seen in the apartment. He was examining a clipboard when he walked up, but nearly dropped it when he saw her. "Sophie?" he asked, struggling to regain his composure.

Sophie nodded, amused.

"Good, I've got the right...the right chart here then." The doctor was tall and thin, but obviously very lean and compact. His tight shirt revealed well-defined muscles that Sophie found herself salivating over.

"Okay, you're here for your entrance exam," the doctor announced. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Doctor Stevens. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sophie." He extended his hand in formal greeting.

"A pleasure," Sophie agreed, eyeing his muscled biceps.

"Okay, let's, uh...let's start with the basics." He quickly took her temperature, checked her blood pressure and heart rate, and recorded her height and weight. When he was finished, he said casually, "Okay, now onto the good stuff." Sophie thought she caught a wink.

"What is your breast size?" he asked, pen and clipboard in hand.

"Double F," Sophie replied self-consciously.

"Perfect. And your rib cage is, what, about a 34?"

She nodded.

"God, that's fucking hot," Doctor Stevens muttered under his breath. "And those nipples..." Selecting an instrument from a nearby tray, he held it up to each nipple, recording the diameter and length. "Point five inches...point seven inches...yeah, those are going to need some work."

Sophie was about to ask how this was to be done when the doctor began to tweak and squeeze her nipples. She let out a moan as he tugged on them and flicked them with his fingers. Satisfied, he released her stiff nubs and recorded something on the clipboard.

"Good girl. Okay, sit back on the bed and spread your legs, would you?"

Sophie obeyed, putting her feet in the stirrup on either side of the table. Her fat lips clung together, but as the doctor ran his finger between them, they slid apart with an audible slurping sound, revealing a gushing wet twat. Her clit was rock hard.


"Good girl," the doctor crooned. Pulling back her hood, he held the device up to her clit and measured it as well. "Huh," he mused. "Same as your little nipples. We'll have to work on that too."

Abruptly he slid two ungloved fingers into her tight snatch. Sophie jumped, moaning with pleasure as he worked his fingers into her cunt. After a moment, he exclaimed, "Aha! Got it!"

Sliding his fingers back out, he jotted down another observation (the location of her g-spot, Sophie realized). Then he reached for a beaker and held it down between her thighs. "Take a piss for me, would you, sweetheart?"

Sophie was hoping he'd never ask. She had been given lots of water before the exam, and her bladder had filled up again quickly. Her embarrassment gone, Sophie released a stream of clear piss into the proffered beaker, her aim superb. Stevens watched as her pussy lips spread wide to accommodate the spray of urine. They were so thick and fleshy...

Finally the stream ended and Stevens labeled the beaker and placed it in a refrigerator, but not before taking a sip and recording his observations on the clipboard.

At last he moved to her ass. For this, Sophie was instructed to get on her hands and knees. "Ah, an anal girl, huh?" he said appreciatively, observing the plug still lodged in her anus. Sophie nodded truthfully.

"I think you and I will get along well," he mused. "Push that bad boy out for me, would you, sweetheart?"

Sophie complied, straining to expel the plug for the second time that morning. Stevens watched her anus stretch, watched her cunt spasm with the effort, drizzling pussy juice down onto the table beneath her. At last it slipped out and fell into his waiting hand. Having just voided her bowels, nothing further came out, and her tiny hole closed quickly.

Stevens pushed a finger easily into her anus, then another, testing her tightness. Despite the plug, she was still tighter than a vise, and her sphincter clamped down almost painfully on his fingers when he tried to pull them out. "Easy there, girl," he chuckled. "Daddy's almost done here."

He removed an instrument from the table and pushed it easily into Sophie's ass. Sophie moaned with delight.

"Okay, it feels good now, sweetheart, but I want you to tell me when it hurts," Stevens instructed. He began to feed the long, snake-like dildo into her rectum, pumping inch after inch of jelly into her ass. Sophie continued to moan, even when the probe encountered waste deep in her bowels. Stevens continued to push the object in, forcing the shit back into Sophie's intestines. Sophie continued to squeal and moan. Finally he had crammed the dildo so far inside her that the shit had nowhere else to go but back up into her colon. Sophie let out a yelp, and he stopped.

"Holy shit...two feet," he muttered. "I'll be damned if you aren't the kinkiest slut I've ever met." He recorded in the information, then began to pull the dildo from her ass. Sophie let out a scream. As the dildo slipped from her ass, a massive log of shit slid out of her gaping asshole into a waiting bin below. Stevens had seen this before and knew what to expect.

"There's a good girl," he murmured as he watched the coils of shit pile up. "Let it all out."

Sophie screamed until the last of the shit fell from her used anus. Stevens wiped her sweet little asshole with a clean, wet rag, then slid her butt plug easily back in. Sophie whimpered a little.

"Okay, baby girl, all done!" Stevens announced. "Well, almost."

Suddenly Sophie felt hands gripping her hips. Something pushed against her pussy, forcing itself inside. She screamed as the doctor impaled his massive cock deep in her slippery cunt. The double penetration was too much for her, and she began to cum. Juices squirted out around his cock as he drove it in and out of her again and again. The round plug in her ass tightened her pussy even more, and it wasn't long before Stevens was pumping his own load into her sloppy twat.

Sophie left the clinic sore and dripping both hers and Doctor Stevens' cum from her used pussy. In her hand, she triumphantly clutched a set of pills.