The Haunted Castle Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning her pussy directly above his cock, Janet pushed down hard, driving his cock deep into her love hole. She didn't even take time for a breath. As soon as she hit bottom, she pulled up and then slammed his cock into her again. She started fucking him like a bitch in heat. John had never seen Janet act like this before. She was slamming his cock in and out so hard that her breasts were bouncing.

"What's gotten into my wife?" John wondered.

This was not like Janet. She had always insisted that they make love with him on top and her on the bottom, in the so-called missionary position. John had tried suggesting that they try other positions, but she wouldn't hear of it. And she had never been so aggressive. This was great. His wife was turning into a wild woman, and John loved every moment of it. Her pussy had never felt so good.

John could feel his climax was building fast. The way Janet was fucking him, he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it, or her for that matter. He tried grabbing her hips, to try and slow her down, but it was no use. She was like a woman possessed.

"Oh baby, if you don't slow down, I am going to cum, your pussy is so tight, and you are driving me nuts." John screamed

"No" Janet screamed. "Don't you dare cum yet? I am not ready. Fuck me baby, Fuck me harder."

But John had no choice. He tried fighting his climax, but he had to let it go. His balls erupted and his cum shot through his cock.

"Oh god baby here it comes. I am cumming and I can't stop it." He yelled, as his cum shot into her pussy.

"No. Not yet. I am so close. You can't stop fucking me now." She screamed.

Janet continued to slam her pussy down on his cock. Her own climax was almost there, and she was determined to reach it. As his cock shrunk, even though she tried to stop it, it started to slip out of her pussy. Janet was determined to keep him fucking her. Reaching between them, she used her fingers to push his cock back inside. Then she started milking it for all she was worth.

To his surprise John found his cock getting hard again. Before long it was back standing tall. Wrapping his arms around her waist, John stood up, taking Janet with him, he spun around, and dropping Janet on the bed, came down on top of her.

"If it's cock she wants, it's cock she is going to get." He thought. And with that he started slamming into her as hard as he could.

Janet was ecstatic. John had never fucked her so hard. This was just what she needed. Her pussy exploded and her climax rolled through her like a house on fire.

"Yes, baby yes!" Janet screamed. "Fuck me hard. You're making me cum with your beautiful cock."

This was a complete surprise to John. He had never made her climax with his cock inside her before. The only way he could get her off was orally. As her climax subsided, Janet started squirming out from under him. John tried to continue fucking her, but she pulled her pussy off of his cock. John couldn't believe what was happening.

His cock was throbbing, and he was on the verge of cumming again, Why did she pull his cock out of her pussy?

"Oh baby," John yelled, I want to fuck you again, and you can't leave me like this!"

"I know baby, but my pussy is getting sore." With that, Janet realized that there was only one thing that she could do. Pushing John down on the bed, she again slipped his cock into her mouth. Then she started sucking him as fast as she could.

That was all that John needed. He could feel his balls get tight the minute her lips touched his cock. Before he knew it, he was shooting again. There was no stopping it. He was about to get what he wanted.

As soon as Janet felt his cock start to swell, she pulled back and clamped her lips around the head. John had only cum in her mouth once before, and that was shortly after they got married. He had talked her into sucking on him, and she didn't know when to stop. She couldn't remember what it was like, but she knew that she was supposed to swallow his cum.

As the first blast shot into her mouth, Janet almost let go, from the surprise. As her mouth filled she swallowed hard, making room for more. She had to admit that his cum didn't taste as bad as she thought it might. In fact, she found that she liked it.

She continued to swallow until his cock stopped shooting and started to deflate. Then she released it, and sat back on her haunches.

Looking down at John, she found that he had a very big smile on his face. Satisfied that he was happy, Janet lay down, and curled up in his arms. The next thing they knew, they were both fast asleep.

When John woke up several hours later, the sun was streaming through the window. To his surprise he found Janet, still curled up next to him. She was facing away from him, and his cock was pressing tightly against her thigh. As small as this bed was, he was sure that she would have gone back to her own bed by now.

To his surprise, he also found that his cock was once again hard as a rock. His cock hadn't gotten hard again this fast since he was a kid.

"Well there is no way Janet is going to want it again this soon." He thought. So he quietly slipped out of bed.

"Your not planning to waste that is you?" Janet whispered. Rolling over, she sat up on the side of the bed. "I can take care of that for you, if you would like." She sighed.

With that she dropped to her knees in front of him. She had enjoyed sucking him off last night, and figured now was a good time to do it again.

Slipping his cock between her lips, she let it slide to the back of her throat. Then she tightened her grip and slowly let his cock slip out. As the head reached her lips, she again plunged her mouth down the full length of him.

John didn't need any more encouragement. His cock felt great in her hot mouth, and the only thing he could think of at the moment, was how good it would feel to cum in her mouth. He had enjoyed having her suck him off last night, and wanted to see if she would do it again.

Reaching down, he wrapped his fingers around the back of her head, and started pushing her head down on his cock. Little did he know that this was just exactly what Janet wanted? She was hoping the he would take command so she could concentrate on milking his cock of every drop.

John continued slamming his cock into her mouth, and hoped that he wasn't hurting her. To be honest though, he really didn't care. Her mouth felt so good wrapped around his cock, that all he could think of was cumming. He could feel his balls tightening and knew that it wasn't going to be long.

Janet loved having her husbands cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She had never really been into sucking cock; but now she found that she was really enjoying it. Last night she had been in charge, and she could do what she wanted.

This time John was in charge, and she was sure that he wasn't going to stop until he pumped his load down her throat. That was fine with her, if he wanted to fuck her mouth like a pussy, then fuck away. She let her head go limp and let John do what ever he wanted. All she knew was she wanted him to cum in her mouth.

She could feel his cock was starting to swell, and she knew that was a sure sign that he was about to cum. She clamped her lips down as hard as she could, so she could keep every drop in her mouth. As his cock exploded, she let her mouth fill with cum, then started swallowing as fast as she could.

As his cock stopped spurting, and started to deflate, Janet again started sucking on it, wanting to make sure that she got every drop. Contented that she had sucked it clean, she reluctantly released it, and let his cock slip from her mouth.

"Oh Baby, that was fantastic." John whispered. "I haven't cum that hard in years."

"I know. That was great. And I loved the way you got so aggressive. You've never mouth fucked me before, but I think I like it. That was fantastic."

"I didn't hurt you did I?" John asked looking sheepishly down at her.

"No, I loved it. I admit I like it when you let me be in control, and you just lay back and enjoy it, like you did last night. But that was great. I wouldn't want you to mouth fuck me all of the time, but I definitely want to do that again soon."

Sitting down on the bed, they started discussing what had just happened.

"Last night you said something about, you woke up feeling like someone was eating your pussy?" John asked.

"Yes." Janet answered. "I woke up, and I could have sworn that someone was eating my pussy. At first I thought that it was you, but you were asleep. Then it felt like they started fingering me the way that you used to. The next thing I knew, I was climaxing like I haven't climaxed in years. And I am sure that it wasn't a dream, a dream could never feel that good."

John looked at Janet with a puzzled look on his face.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you sweetheart, except that if it happens again, lay back and enjoy it."

With that they decided to dress and go down stairs.

12