The Haunted Castle Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel an orgasm building, and she was sure she would be climaxing soon. All of the sudden, the fucking stopped, and the cock in her pussy disappeared. Her pussy had never felt so empty.

"No," she screamed. "You can't do this to me."

She shot her hand between her legs, and slipped a finger into her hot pussy. Then a second; then a third, and finally a forth. She was hammering her pussy, harder then she had ever done before. But it wasn't helping. She kept climbing higher and higher, but nothing she did would bring her over the top.

Pulling her sticky fingers from her hot love hole, she tried to decide what to do. There was no question that she needed a hard cock.

Glancing back at John, she found that he was still sleeping soundly. "Besides," she thought, "he probably couldn't do her any good anyway. It hasn't been that long since he had shot his load. He still needs time to recuperate."

Slipping out of bed, she straightened her nightgown, and headed off down stairs. She was hoping that she would run into Billy, but he was nowhere to be found. She even checked the garden, but there was no sign of him. Janet was starting to become desperate. She had to have a cock, and she had to find one soon.

She darted back into the house and started checking every room she came to. The house seemed empty. Finally she stumbled into the kitchen. To her surprise she found the cook there, starting to prepare breakfast. The only problem was the cook was a woman. She didn't have a cock, and that was what Janet needed.

"Can I help you Ma'am?" the cook asked.

"Not really!" Janet screamed. "I need a cock, and I don't think you have one."

"No I don't Ma'am, but if you would like, I can find one for you." The cook cooed.

"Oh please," Janet cried. "I need one so badly."

A broad smile spread across the cooks face. She new what her mistress was going through, as she had been in the same condition several times in this castle.

Raising her eyes to the ceiling, the cook whispered, "James." Her voice was soft and gentle.

To Janet's amazement, the butler seemed to appear behind her, as if out of no nowhere. She heard a pop, and spun around to find him standing there.

"The Mistress needs a cock, James dear, do you think that you can accommodate her?" said the cook smiling broadly. She was going to enjoy watching her mistress get her pussy reamed.

"I am at your service, Mum." Replied the butler, and with a flick of his hand, his pants disappeared and a rather ample cook came into view.

Janet could not believe her eyes. This was too good to be true. She was Horny as hell, and the butler was standing there with his hard cock exposed like he was ready for action.

"He says he is at my service. Does that mean he will fuck me if I tell him?" She wondered.

"Do you mean that you want to fuck me?" She asked

"If that is what the lady wants." Stated the butler nonchalantly.

"If that's what I want." Janet screamed. "I am so fucking Horny; I would fuck a stray dog."

Pulling her nightgown over her head, she let it drop to the floor. "Put that beautiful rod in me." She screamed.

When the butler hesitated, she continued. "This very minute damn you."

As the butler started to step towards her she yelled "No wait." She wanted him to fuck her the way he had fucked the cook yesterday. Looking around, she spotted the worktable, and running over to it, she leaned over, sticking her ass and pussy up in the air.

''Service me damn you, Fill my pussy with that beautiful cock." She demanded.

Not hesitating any longer, the butler stepped up behind her, cock in hand, and with one quick lunge, he buried it deep in her pussy.

"Oh god yes." Janet screamed. "That's what I need. Fuck me damn it, Fuck me."

Grabbing her hips, the butler started slamming into her with everything he had. Janet was in heaven. She had a cock in her pussy, and her orgasm was building rapidly. She was sure that this time she would reach the top.

And reach the top she did. Her climax broke and shot through her like someone had set off a bomb in her pussy. This was one of the best climaxes she had had in a long time. In fact it wasn't over yet. As the butler continued to ream her pussy, she could feel a second climax building.

The only problem was, the table, being a worktable, sat lower then most. The butler's hips were higher then hers, so he was having trouble keeping his cock in her pussy. It wanted to pull out with every backward stroke. Finally it slipped out completely, and slid up between her ass cheeks.

Grasping his cock in his hand, and started moving it back down towards her pussy. In the process, he rubbed the head across her ass hole. This sent a wild sensation through Janet. This was something she had never felt before.

"Stop!" she yelled. "Don't put it back in my pussy yet." Janet whimpered. "Leave it where it is. I want to feel your cock on my ass."

Aiming to please, James started rubbing his cock head lightly against her ass hole, not applying any pressure, just rubbing.

Janet found that she liked the feel of his cock on her ass. She had never let John play with her ass, not even with his finger. She had heard of women being fucked up the ass, but she had also heard that it hurt. She was sure that she wouldn't like it and had never wanted to try it. But this felt so good, that she was beginning to wonder.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad." She thought.

With that thought in mind, she gently pushed back against his rigid cock. She could feel his cock head pushing against her pucker string, and surprisingly there was no pain.

When James felt her push back against him, he stopped moving his cock, and just held it in place. Since it didn't hurt so far, Janet decided to push a little harder. This time she could feel her pucker string give a little, as the tip of his cock slipped past.

James wasn't sure what to do. He didn't know if this woman had ever been ass fucked before. As tight as her glory hole was, he had his dough's. Not wanting to push the issue, he didn't move. If she wanted his cock in her ass, that was up to her. He was going to let her take control.

Janet stopped pushing, letting her ass get used to the feeling. It was an interesting feeling, and she had to admit that it was starting to feel good. There was none of the severe pain she had heard about.

Again she pushed back against James cock. This times a little harder. Her pucker string seemed to resist at first, but then her ass hole opened up, letting his cock head slip in.

This time, there was pain, but not that bad. Not wanting to press the issue, she again stopped, letting her ass get used to what was happening. Janet had to admit, it wasn't the same as having a cock in her pussy, but it was not unpleasant. She thought about it for a minute, just letting his cock rest there, and then decided to go for broke. After all, if she didn't like it, she could always have him take it out.

Gritting her teeth, Janet pushed back as hard as she could. James cock slammed deep in her ass. This time the pain was a lot greater. Janet felt like she was being split apart. She couldn't believe that she had let him do this. She wanted his cock back in her pussy where it belonged. Janet tried screaming "Take it out, Take it out", but no sound would come out of her mouth. It was like her mind was forming the words, but nothing would come out.

James cook was now buried in her ass clear up to his balls. But he did not force the issue. He just held her tight against him to let her get used to it. If she told him to take it out, he would.

At first, Janet wasn't sure what to do. When he first entered her it had hurt. In fact it hurt very badly. Everything she had heard was true. But now, the pain was subsiding and it really didn't feel so bad. It was going to take some getting used to, but she thought that she might actually like it.

There was only one way that she was going to know for sure. At first she just laid there, not moving, then she started to slowly slide forward, until only his cock head remained in her glory hole. "So far, so good." She thought.

Again she pushed back, slowly letting his cock refill her ass. She had to admit that there was some friction, but it wasn't unpleasant. When her ass was again full of cock, she took up a slow rhythmic fuck motion.

"Um," she whimpered. "That feels good. I admit at first it hurts, but now."

Janet had never felt anything like this before. She had to admit that she actually enjoying herself. Having her ass full of cock wasn't so bad after all. It wasn't the same as having a cock in her pussy, but it wasn't bad. Her pussy was starting to tingle again and she could feel another orgasm building.

Reaching between her legs, she slipped to fingers into her pussy. The only problem was, now she couldn't move back against his cock.

"Oh baby," she cried. Fuck my ass, like you did my pussy."

Doing as he was told, James started sliding his cock in and out. Her ass was so tight; at first he had trouble moving his cock. Finally her ass opened up, so he started fucking her with gusto. In turn Janet started fingering her pussy in conjunction with his cock in her ass. As he pushed in, she pulled her fingers out. As he pulled out, she shot her fingers in.

James started fucking her ass with everything he had. He was past the point of no return now, and knew he couldn't stop even if he wanted to. He knew that he was going to shoot, and hoped that his mistress was ready.

With one final plunge, he buried his cock into her as deep as far he could. His cock exploded and he started pumping hot cum deep into her neither hole. When his cock stopped shooting, James let it slit from her glory hole and staggered back against the wall.

Having both of her holes reamed at the same time was the greatest thing that Janet had ever experienced. When she felt James start filling her ass with cum, that was all that she needed. Her second orgasm broke, as she tried to shove her fingers even deeper into her pussy.

She could feel his cock slip out of her ass, but at this point, she really didn't care. Having climaxed twice in such a short period of time, she was completely satisfied, and just wanted to lie there and enjoy the feelings rushing through her.

When John woke up, his first thought was of Janet. He was still concerned that he might have hurt her the night before. Glancing over, at her bed he found that it was empty. He decided that he must have over slept, and that she had already gone downstairs. Slipping into his cloths, he headed after her.

Checking the dinning room, he found no sign of her. Heading through the open French doors, he walked around the garden, but found no sign of her there either. Reentering the dinning room he headed for the kitchen to see if the cook had any idea where Janet was. As he pushed open the kitchen door, he found much more then the cook inside.

The first thing he noticed was that Janet was bending over the table, and the butler was standing behind her. At first he didn't even notice that her nightgown was in a heap on the floor.

"Why was Janet laying on the table like that?" He wondered. Then the realization of what was happening dawned on him. Janet was totally naked and was being fucked by the butler. In fact it looked like the butlers cock was not in Janet's pussy, but in her ass.

"But that can't be. There was no way that Janet would go along with that." John thought. But as he looked closer, there was no question about it. The butler was definitely reaming her ass, and Janet seemed to be enjoying it. John was in total shock.

"But she has never even let me touch her ass." John thought. "She always said that it would hurt too much. A mans cock belonged in a woman's pussy, not her ass. That was all there was to it."

To his surprise, watching Janet get fucked up the ass was really turning John on. His cock was swelling fast, and he was afraid that he might split out the front of his pants, if he didn't release it. Reaching down, he unzipped his pants, letting his rock hard member pop out into the open. Heaving a sigh of relief, he grasped his cock and started jacking off as fast as he could. He hadn't been this Horny in as long as he could remember.

The cook had been watching Janet and the butler when she noticed John come into the kitchen. Not knowing how John would react to what was going on; she just stood there, waiting to see what would happen.

When she saw John pull his rock hard member out of his pants, the cook quickly stepped up in front of him.

"Good morning sir is there anything that I can do for you?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

John was so engrossed in watching Janet and the butler that he hadn't even noticed the cook walk up. When he didn't answer her question, the cook continued.

"Oh sir." The cook moaned. "That's a beauty; I can't let that go to waste!"

With that, she dropped to her knees, reached out, pushing Johns hand out of the way, and she grasped his cock by the base. Then she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock head. The shock of the cook's mouth on his cock, made John instantly lunged forward, filling her mouth with his cock.

Reaching out, John grabbed hold of the cook's head. Holding it tight, he started fucking her mouth like he had Janet's earlier. The cook started moaning with delight. She loved having a cock in her mouth, and she especially loved being forced. She wrapped her lips around his cock as tight as she could. She was sure from the way he was going; he wasn't going to last long. He was going to fill her mouth with his cum, and she wanted to make sure she got every drop.

John was enjoying watching the butler ream Janet's ass. The only problem was that it was over too soon. After a minute or so, the butler slammed his cock into her and just held it there. John was sure that he was pumping his load. A few seconds later, John was sure as he watched the butler pull his now limp cook out, and he could see the butlers cum dripping from her well fucked ass.

That was all that John needed. His cock exploded, and he started pumping the cook's mouth full of cum. Blast after blast shot out of the end of his cock. John didn't think that he was ever going to stop. As his cock started to deflate, he released her head, and started to remove his cock from her hungry mouth.

As his cock pulled free, the cook screamed, "No! Don't take it away yet. I want more of that beautiful cock." Having him mouth fuck her the way he had, her own orgasm was building rapidly. She had to have more and she wasn't about to stop until she got it.

With that she grabbed his cock and stuffing it back in her mouth. Grabbing John's hips, she tried to keep him where he was. Immediately she started sliding her tongue up and down the underside. To his amazement, John found his cock was responding to her manipulations. As fast as it had deflated, it was hard as a rock once again.

Satisfied that his cock was once again ready, the cook jumped to her feet, scrambling to a near by counter.

Boosting herself up, she pulled up her dress, reveling a wet, shaved pussy.

"Please sir, put your cock in my pussy." Pleaded the cook. Sliding forward, so her ass was resting on the edge of the counter. Raising her feet she placed them on the counter, spreading her legs wide.

Not being one to refuse a lady, John stepped across the room until he was standing directly in front of her.

Grasping his cock in his hand, he asked, "Is this what you want?"

"Oh yes sir. Fuck me please sir, Fuck me."

Not giving her a chance to change her mind, John stepped forward and buried his cock deep into her waiting pussy. As soon as he entered her, the cook wrapped her legs around his waste, and crossed her ankles behind his back. She wanted to make sure that he didn't slip out. It had been so long since she had a real cock in her pussy. The butlers cock was fine, but there was nothing like the feel of the real thing.

John had to admit that the cook's pussy felt great, but it also felt a little strange. It wasn't warm like Janet's; it was cool like the maids. But John didn't have time to think about that now. The cook was riding his cock like a bitch in heat. He only had one thought on his mind.

Placing his hands on the cook's shoulders, he started slamming into her with everything he had. Her pussy was exceptionally tight, and his cock felt like it was wrapped in a vice. At first he had a hard time moving, but as her juices started flowing, it became easier.

"Oh master, Ream my pussy with your beautiful cock." The cook screamed.

John started fucking her as hard as he could. He hadn't fucked a pussy this tight, since he had taken Janet the first time. He wanted to make this last as long as he could, but he could feel his balls starting to tighten. He knew that he would shoot again soon. Sliding his hands down to her ass cheeks, he tried lifting her off of the counter. He figured if he couldn't move as much, he wouldn't cum as soon. But it wasn't helping. His balls continued to tighten, and he knew that the end was near. Placing her back on the counter, he again started to slam into her.

"Oh baby, I hope you are ready, because I am about ready to cum?"

"Oh yes sir, I am there. I am cumming all over that beautiful cock. Fill me up sir, Fill me up!"

Pulling her forward, John buried his cock as deep as he could. Not wanting to loose her balance, the cook tightened the grip she had on him. At this point they were pinned together, so tightly, they looked like one body. John's cock exploded for the second time and he started filling her pussy with his cum.

"YES, MASTER, YES" The cook screamed. "Fill me up, pump your cum deep into my pussy."

Janet heard John and the cook screaming and she started snapping her out of her stupor. Raising her head off of the table, the only thing she could see was John's cock sliding in and out of the cook's pussy. At first, jealousy took hold of her.

"What the hell is he doing fucking the cook?" her mind screamed. "That cock is mine; he is supposed to be fucking me."

Then Janet remembered that the butler had just fucked her, and yesterday she had fucked the gardener. Although she had to admit that she had seen John fucking the maid first. As she thought about it, she couldn't really blame him for fucking the help, when she was doing the same thing.

She found that watching John fuck the cook was rather exciting. In fact, she found that she was getting that familiar tingle in her pussy again. She was getting Horny again just watching him. She had noticed the same thing happening yesterday with the maid. She never imagined that she could get so hot, just from watching John fuck another woman.

She needed to be fucked too, but John's cock was occupied. Glancing around, she spotted the butler; sitting on the floor with his back was against the wall. His cock was limp, and there was no way it was going to do her any good. Janet knew what she had to do. Standing up, she dropped to her knees in front of the butler. Bending forward, she grasped his cock and shoved it into her mouth. It was so limp, that she had a hard time holding onto it.

Trying to squirm away from her, the butler moaned, "Oh please mum, I'm not up to anymore right now."

Raising her head, Janet screamed, "But I need a cock in my pussy. "You've got to fuck me now!" With that she tried stuffing his limp cock into her mouth again. The butler again tried to squirm away, but to no avail.

The way Janet was leaning over the butler, her ass and pussy were sticking up in the air. Out of nowhere, Billy the gardener appeared behind her. He was holding his rock hard cock in his hand. Dropping to his knees, he brought his cock even with her waiting pussy.