The Haunted Castle Ch. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you need a hard cock, ma'am, I've got one for you." Billy stated.

Releasing the butler's cock, Janet screamed. "Yes, yes, somebody fuck me. I need a cock in my pussy." Then she stuffed the butler's cock back into her mouth.

With that, Billy lunged forward driving his cock deep into her, then grabbing her hips he started fucking her with everything thing he could muster.

At first, Janet wasn't sure what was happening. All she knew was that she needed a cock in her pussy, and now she had one. She didn't know whose cock it was, and she didn't care. She was getting fucked and that was all that mattered.

Being pushed from behind though, there was no way she could release the butler's cock now. Besides her sucking was having the desired effect, and his cock was getting hard again.

"What the hell," she thought. "She had never had a cock in her pussy and her mouth at the same time. Now was as good a time as any."

She let Billy set the rhythm. As he slammed his cock into her pussy, she would let herself lean forward, driving the butlers cock deep into her mouth. As Billy would pull back, she would raise up slightly letting the butlers cock slip out. Then she would repeat the process with Billy's next plunge.

Janet was beside herself. She had never had two cocks in her at the same time, and this was great. Her pussy was on fire, and her orgasm was building rapidly. She had never had an orgasm build so fast. In fact before she knew it, she was over the top, and she was having one of the greatest climaxes she had ever had. The only problem was that even before her orgasm was complete, she could feel it building again.

She could feel Billy's cock starting to swell.

Tightening her muscles, she started slamming her pussy back against him. That was all that Billy needed. His balls exploded, and he started pumping spurt after spurt of cum deep into her hot box.

Janet clamped down on his cock as hard as she could. She knew that he was cumming, and she didn't want any of it to escape. Billy continued to fill her pussy with his cum, until he was spent, and his cock started to shrink. As his limp cock slipped from her pussy, he stood up, and with a pop, was gone.

Janet could feel Billy cock slip from her pussy, but right now she didn't really care. She had climaxed twice and for the moment was satisfied. Besides she still had a cock in her mouth. Since she didn't have Billy behind her setting the rhythm, Janet took over herself.

She grasped the base of the butlers cock, and started slamming her head up and down. She could feel his cock starting to quiver, and clamped her lips around it as hard as she could. Sensing that he was going to shoot, she drew her mouth back, until her lips were resting just behind his cock head.

As he started to shoot, she swallowed as fast as she could; wanting to ensure that she got every drop. The only problem was that he was cumming so fast, that she couldn't swallow it all. Her mouth filled up, and some of his cum trickled between her lips, and coated his deflating cock.

When his cock stopped shooting, Janet swallowed what was in her mouth, let his cock slip out. She noticed that his cock was coated in cum, and since she didn't want to let one drop get away, she started licking it all over. Satisfied that she had it all, Janet released him and sat back on her haunches.

The next thing she knew, the butler disappeared right in front of her eyes. Not believing what had happened she started looking around the room. To her surprise, the only person she saw was John. He was leaning against the counter, and his now limp cock was sticking out in front of him. Even the cook was gone.

At first Janet wondered if she had imagined everything. But that couldn't be. John's cock was glistening wet; that alone told her that he had been fucking someone, and he was too far away for it to have been her.

Besides she was sitting there naked, her nightgown was on the floor, and there was cum oozing from her pussy. There was no question as to what had just happened. Janet sat there for moment thinking.

She had to admit that her and John had gotten their share of fucking over the last couple of days. Both with each other; as well as others. Janet decided that it was time to get everything out in the open Standing up, she walked over in front of John, still naked. When he opened his eyes, she told him they needed to talk. John agreed and they dressed and headed for the library where they could sit down.

Chapter 8

"You know baby, our sex life has been great since we have been here." Janet stated.

"There's no question about that." John replied. "I've never seen you hotter."

"I am not just talking about you and I sweetheart. I know that you have fucked the maid and the cook, and I have been with both the butler and the gardener." Janet told him.

"But I think our sex life has been better because of it. Don't you agree?" Janet asked.

"Yes." John stammered. He didn't know she knew about the others. He was surprised that she wasn't mad.

"I think that we should continue to fuck other people, as long as we don't neglect each other. Is that ok with you?" Janet asked.

"I guess so." John replied. He liked the idea of him being able to fuck other woman, but he wasn't so sure about Janet fucking other men. He thought that he could get used to it though.

They talked for a short while longer, and then decided to go upstairs and rest for a while. They headed upstairs, and as they were walking down the hall, they thought that they heard noise coming from Cindy's room.

They paused at the door to listen. There was definitely moaning coming from inside.

John looked over at Janet. "Maybe she is hurt." He stated.

"That doesn't sound like pain to me." Janet replied, But maybe you had better check, just to be safe."

John opened the door, and they both stepped inside. They found Cindy lying on the bed, and she definitely was not in pain. She was lying on her back, totally naked, with two fingers stuffed in her pussy. She glanced over at the door to see her parents standing there watching her.

"Oh god!" She cried. "I am so Horny. I need somebody to fuck me. Daddy would you do it, please?

To Johns surprise he found that his cock was starting to get hard again. Sheepishly he looked over at Janet. He had already fucked Cindy once, but he didn't think Janet knew that.

Unknown to John, Janet and Cindy had set this up. Cindy had told her mother that John had fucked her earlier, and Janet wanted to watch. Looking up at John she stated.

"Your daughter needs you. Don't just stand there; go give her what she needs." Placing her hand in the middle of his back, Janet gently pushed him towards Cindy's bed.

There was no way that John could refuse. His cock was rock hard and straining to get out of his pants. Walking over to the side of the bed, he unbuckled his pants, and let them drop to the floor. Stripping out of his pants and shoes, he stood there looking down at his daughters' naked body.

Seeing Johns cock sticking out like this, Cindy rose up on her elbow, and slid his cock into her mouth. She started sucking him gently, but after a few seconds, she stopped.

Releasing his cock, she stated. "Oh daddy, I would love to suck your cock, but right now I need it in my pussy. Fuck me daddy, fuck me." With that she lay back down, and pulled her legs up tight against her breasts.

John couldn't take anymore. Her pussy looked too inviting. Climbing up on the bed he positioned himself above his daughter. Then he gently slipped his cock into her hot box. Cindy started moving her pussy up to meet him as her started sliding his cock in and out.

Janet was about to go out of her mind. Watching John fuck the maid, and the cook, had been a real turn on, but watching him fuck their own daughter, was even better. Janet had never been so hot. Pulling up her nightgown, she started fingering her pussy.

Her fingers felt good, but Janet had to admit that she needed more. Then she remembered that Cindy had licked her pussy earlier. She wondered if she would do it again. Pulling off her nightgown, she too walked over to the bed.

Standing next to the bed, Janet got a good view of John cock sliding into Cindy's pussy. That was more then she could take.

Looking down at her daughter, Janet cried. "Baby girl, would you eat my pussy again? It's all wet and ready for you."

"Yes, Yes." Cried Cindy; straining to slide over to the edge of the bed.

Climbing up on the bed, Janet placed her pussy just about her daughters' mouth. Cindy took the hint, and raising her head buried her tongue deep into her mothers' wet pussy.

That was all that Janet needed. She was so hot from watching John and Cindy fuck; that she climaxed as soon as Cindy's tongue entered her pussy.

Yes, my little love, yes." Janet cried. "Oh god I am cumming. You made me cum with that beautiful tongue."

John could feel his climax building rapidly. Cindy's pussy was so tight that it was driving him crazy. All of the sudden, he saw Janet climb up on the bed, and push her pussy down on Cindy's mouth. He couldn't believe that Cindy was actually eating her mothers' pussy, while he fucked her.

He had planned to pull out at the last minute, but there was no time. His cock exploded and he started pumping his cum deep into his daughters' pussy. As his cock finished shooting, he slumped forward to lie on top of his daughter. Janet too, lay forward across his back. The next thing that any of them knew, the butler was standing at the foot of the bed, looking at them.

"Excuse me sir." Stated the butler. "Mr. Laroux is downstairs. He would like to speak with you." With that the butler disappeared as fast as he had appeared.

John and Janet both jumped to their feet. They had known that Mr. Laroux was supposed to return this evening, but with everything that had happened, they forgot. Telling Cindy to get dressed, they darted down to their own room.

After cleaning up, they collected Cindy, and the three proceeded downstairs. They found the attorney in the dining room, waiting for them.

"Congratulations Mr. Young." Stated the attorney, shaking John's hand. "You have fulfilled the conditions of Mr. Le Jeunes will. The estate and all that goes with it are now yours. If you will come to my office tomorrow morning, we will finalize everything. With that the attorney departed.

John, Janet and Cindy were left in the dining room with looks of disbelief on their faces. The estate was actually theirs. They would have to return home to settle things there, but there was no question that they would return as soon as possible. There was too much good fucking here to let it go to waste.