All Comments on 'The Haunted House Ch. 12'

by DeannaTroi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

This story is really getting good and I can't wait to find out how it is going to end. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sick

that made me shudder. a 10 foot earth worm. it would might have been worse if it was a maggot. Man, my brain into mush just by reading this. It was great until that part of the worm sex.

yeah, i like to know what happens next. if anything worse, you might make perverts happy, but i will be ready with a bag for vomits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it

I always look forward to new entries of your Haunted House series. This one does not disappoint in the least. Keep up the awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sweet

Just love these stories. Very well done. Hope the next chapter isn't the last. Sure she may be free... but it's nice seeeing the other women gettin theirs, for talking so baddly about her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Troi' you rock

dude two words, kick ass

Mrs.KittyMrs.Kittyalmost 18 years ago
Woohoo!

They just get better and better as you go! I love that those snotty women from town got some punishments too! These stories are really great Honey! Can't wait for the next one!!!

cowboyup2ucowboyup2ualmost 18 years ago
give me MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to see that you added some more chapters to your story.Hopefully it will not be the last one.I know it gets hard to keep a story going.But dig into that creative brain man.We all want more!!!!!!!!Great story line hard to take my eyes off it.I'm looking forward to reading more...

cowboyup2ucowboyup2ualmost 18 years ago
give me MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to see that you added some more chapters to your story.Hopefully it will not be the last one.I know it gets hard to keep a story going.But dig into that creative brain man.We all want more!!!!!!!!Great story line hard to take my eyes off it.I'm looking forward to reading more...

CaniusCaniusover 16 years ago
Yo Awesome :D

Awesome work .. Man who knew an Eclipse can be so much trouble.. I wonder how "traumatized" these ladies were when they got home. And the Reverend... Whoa imagine screwing a slut that lives in that house LOL... but EWW a worm :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous