All Comments on 'The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 03'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SUPER !!!

What can I say - AWESOME. Congrats! One of the best pieces of work I have read on this site, if not the absolute best.

My humble request - Please churn out the story faster. I actually had to re-read the first 2 parts cause I had forgotten the story.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 13 years ago
Excellent Update!

It has been a little while, but thanks so much for finally updating this story. I was anxiously awaiting the next installment here and it did not disappointment. I really like all the characters and the scenes are fantastic.

I'm not sure where it will go as Adam is creating a regular harem. But I look forward to whatever will happen next. This is a tremendoulsy well written and fun story. I hope we see the next chapter soon :) .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Make a Part 4!

Your stories are really well written and very entertaining. Please tell me you're writing a part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Where the flip is part 4????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

pllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeee make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh hell... it should never end.

Please, please tell me you will return to this story when your personal lives permit.

Bemster82Bemster82over 12 years ago
More Please

Waiting for the next installment. Please hurry. And another for Ben Merriman. Checking everyday for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hello??

Almost a year has passed now...How about some new chapters?!?!?

Mayday014Mayday014over 11 years ago
Waiting patiently

I love this series and I can't wait to hear what happens with jocelyns sister and Adam.

PFDIIPFDIIover 11 years ago
Outstanding work on so many levels

I really hope you continue the series. I can't visualize how Adam ends up. Seems like the husbands are bound to find out and things will get interesting.

Thanks for the great writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Group Dynamite

Love what you've done with the place so far. Two down and two yet to go. But something tells me that the highlight of this series is going to be a group session with all the ladies in his life, including Jocelyn and Tiffany's sisters. Then again I could be wrong, but I get the feeling Ms. Barnes needs a knight to save her from a greedy boyfriend.

MeowMix197MeowMix197about 10 years ago
Can't wait for more!

This is one of the best series on this site. I hope they come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I hope they come back and finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

You have great writing. Please con

tinue the story. So much more to explore

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmm big loss, since the author didn't come up with new chapters on this series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author hasn't posted in over 10 years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous