The Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a pretty clear idea what happened to me." My aching muscles told the story as clearly as he could. "Go on, it's OK."

He stood behind me and washed me as he hesitantly said, " You were obviously heavily drugged and they tied you face down and threatened to rape you if I refused to do it. I said I couldn't do that so they did. They raped you, over and over but only in your ass. There were four of them and I screamed at them to stop but they gagged me and then ignored me. "

I blanched a little. I knew I had been violated but the numbers were alarming. He kept soaping me, concentrating on my back. He reached around and started to wash my stomach, my breasts and despite my swollen pussy, I started to ache for him.

"When they brought out the whips and even more men arrived into the room, I knew I had to do whatever they said to prevent whatever horrible thing they had planned." He was close enough that I felt him grow hard and I found myself leaning into him. "All they wanted was for me to fuck you but you were unconscious and I felt so guilty. They strapped you to a wedge thing and had me fuck you, over and over. They gave me some sort of drug that made me constantly hard." He laughed a little. "You are so tight and I am so exhausted."

The voice from the speaker said "Do it before you leave the shower."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I asked. I should be horrified. I tried to keep my face set to anger, a mask of non-compliance but I had a huge cock pressing on my back.

Before Mark could answer the voice said. "Enough talking."

Mark sighed and whispered, "I'm so sorry." And he bent me forward a little and entered me from behind. When not on whatever drug they gave me, I could handle the sensations of having him inside of me. The feeling of him filling me, sliding in and out was so delicious that I moaned and gasped despite my resolve to look like this was happening against my will. He was, after all a captive as much as I was.

Mark seemed to be able to go on forever. I didn't really know him very well, we had one five minute conversation over a year ago. I couldn't even tell you which house was his. I think there was a wife but I don't recall any kids. He was nice looking if you liked long and lean with a slightly geeky, earnest touch. He gave a friendly, harmless, nice guy vibe, until of course he fucked you. His girth and sexual stamina was anything but harmless. But he was gentle now, pumping in and out in an easy rhythm, the heat from the water slid over our skin, heating us even further. Everything was slippery and sensual and I moaned and groaned endlessly and then I became light headed from the heat and from the need to pant for every breath. This man literally took my breath away and I didn't even know his last name.

I yelled for what seemed a minute when I came. He gripped me tighter and began to pump faster and reached around and started playing with my clit which was so raw and swollen that it was painful. When I came again, seconds later, it was with a scream. He finally came with a yell of his own and despite all the heat from the shower, my cunt gripped him tightly and milked him of everything he had. I could feel his burning seed shooting deep into my womb. Damn it, I really needed to know what day it was. I may be in greater trouble than it appeared. This man upon who I was still impaled could be my downfall. That's when I had the first realization as to what all this may be about.

We stood like that for several minutes, him gripping me tightly in his arms, my pussy gripping him and refusing to let go. The water started to go cold and we reluctantly parted. I had to face what was happening and I had to tell Mark what his role was in this drama but I had no idea how to do that. He was taken from his wife and made a captive and he had no idea why. I barely knew him but in a very short time he was more intimate with me than with any other person I had ever known. Any person capable of bringing me to the most intense pleasure level I had ever experienced deserved to know everything but I didn't trust my own husband with the truth.

Two masked men in black appeared in the bathroom, holding towels open for us. One was the French guy I thought of as mine and said something that I of course didn't understand but I allowed him to dry me. Mark was being similarly dried but his discomfort level was so plain on his face that I almost laughed. My husband loves to dry me when we shower together so I guess the sensation was nothing new. The blessed white jar of cream reappeared and I was subjected to another application. My captor coated me thoroughly inside and out and the soreness and swelling in my pussy began to subside even as another orgasm was building due to his expert fingers. I came with a gasp and I began to feel juices streaming down my legs again, a combo of mine and Mark's. I grimaced that this was the reason I went into the shower in the first place. As my captor cleaned me up I looked at Mark who was also receiving an application from his captor. For the first time, I noticed that the second captor was a woman and she lathered the cream on his cock and damned if he wasn't hard again. She didn't stroke him to orgasm. She left him hard and straight and Mark just closed his eyes in what looked like a prayer but a prayer for what I couldn't imagine.

When we came out of the bathroom, we found that some food had been placed on the table. There were two glasses of water, two glasses of orange juice and some slices of pear. I was ravenously hungry and had no hesitation about eating this time. We both sat down and drank the water and split the pear. I hoped more was coming as this wasn't enough to tap down our hunger. There was more coming but the delivery method was completely unexpected.

I was taken back to the bed and once again my hands were tied over my head and my legs were secured spread eagled to the bed. Another person came in carrying a tray. He sat next to me on the bed and looked at my exposed pussy for a good minute and then allowed his eyes to roam the rest of me. He then started taking items off the tray and I could see that he had food on the tray. He proceeded to cover every inch of me with tidbits of food. Slices of strawberries, bananas and kiwi decorated around my navel, a thick trail of warm chocolate was painted from my navel down to my bare pussy. The heat from the chocolate had me wriggling but a sharp slap to my thigh made me still. They covered my mound in chocolate and sprinkles and of course, whipped cream. The filled in all the crevices with whipped cream.

Cream cheese and capers dotted my arms, my breasts were covered in thin shavings of ham, my nipples were surrounded by pineapple rings with a cherry in the middle. A thick white sauce was used to paint a design along my collar bone. Caviar trailed down my thighs and pieces of sushi and wasabi were placed everywhere. My eyes were covered with cucumber slices and my face decorated with piped vanilla mousse. Occasionally a piece was brought to my lips and they teased me by letting my tongue touch it or they ran in around my lips before allowing me a bite.

A voice I recognized said "Well done, she looks good enough to eat." The words were accented in French and he could only be the man who was in the process of raping her when she woke up. I felt a sharp prick on my arm and I knew they had drugged me again. My senses were set to overdrive and I could feel every molecule of food on my body. The chocolate seemed to gain heat as its presence over my bare pussy turned me on and started to make my insides tingle.

"Hey," I said to him. "Why are you doing this? Please, what is going to happen to us?" There was no begging in my voice, just anger.

"I am hungry and I don't want to gag you." He replied. "You are a smart girl, you should have figured it out by now. Now shut up or the gag goes on for the rest of the day and we put you on the X for our after dinner entertainment."

I shivered at what their idea of entertainment might be and since I was tied to the bed and my loins were aching, my breasts were tingling and the goose bumps up and down the rest of my body were each a sensitive point ready to explode, I shut up and tried to relax.

I heard the sound of a camera being fired. I thought about the video cameras I saw in the bathroom and realized that there were probably cameras all over the room. I knew then what was going on. No one was looking for me. No authorities have been alerted to my or Mark's disappearance. My husband would have received photos of me being fucked by another man. Mark's wife would have received photos of him fucking me. They would have assumed that we ran off together. Notes were probably forged. My husband and his wife were thinking the worst of us and although we were doing what the photos illustrated, they would have been posed or cropped so that the gun held to Mark's head wasn't seen and the restraints holding me down were not visible.

That had to be their plan but before I could work it all through, I felt tongues all over my body, eating the food so artfully placed there. There were at least six people enjoying the feast set upon me. They ate off me like vampires, licking and nibbling and biting and my drug-enhanced sensitivity had me moaning and breathing hard. They were naked and I felt hard penises all along my body as they ate. My pussy was on fire, enhanced by the drug and aching to be filled with more than cream. There was an insistent mouth at my pussy that ate every bit of the chocolate and as the whipped cream was sucked from every crevice I came hard.

I heard a voice say "She is delicious." And I realized it was a woman. A woman was eating my pussy. My first thought was, that explains why it feels so good. Her soft lips and expert tongue ate me like no one even has before. Her soft breasts brushed my sensitive skin. She did not try to devour me like my husband did but she savored me and built up orgasm after orgasm with a flick of her tongue. It felt too good to object.

I heard the camera clicking and saw a light from a video camera shining over everything. This scene of sexual depravity was certain to be sent to my husband and was probably going to be all over the internet. Turns out I was right. I found out later that I was becoming a star on a certain private porn site. Some of the things done to me were suggested by viewers. These viewers were a select group and paid heavily for access and paid even more to see their suggestions played out. This feast cost the requester $20,000. For the first time I was glad my parents were dead.

The last thing eaten were the cukes covering my eyes. These were eaten by the first French guy, the one I hated so much. He laughed at me and if I had any strength left after coming so many times I would have spit in his face. He ordered me cleaned and I was carried to the bathroom and for the third time that day, I showered. At least, I think it was all the same day.

I saw that Mark was being hand fed by a naked woman, probably the same woman that cared for him after the shower. He was hard and looked uncomfortable but watched me with concern as I was taken past him to the bathroom. The naked woman suddenly bent over and took his raging hard-on in her mouth. His hands were tied to the chair so he had no way of stopping her. I heard him moan and cry out as the water as turned on and it drowned all sounds away.

I was not in the shower a long time but when I came out, the room had been transformed. The mess on the bed had been cleared away, black linens now covered the bed and poor Mark was now the main course. He was not tied down and he did not have as much food on him as I did but he had a delicious looking pile of spaghetti artfully spun around his still hard cock. I was to be the only diner.

Well, I was hungry.

Up to that point, everything had been done to me, I hadn't touched anything or anyone, including myself. Mark looked embarrassed and uncomfortable. He was not given the drug that was given to me. While the drug did not last long, it helped me endure the indignities happening to me.

We were alone in the room but I knew we were being closely watched. I felt like a monkey in a cage. I climbed onto the bed, my breasts swinging heavily as I crawled to him. I leaned over him and with my mouth, I picked up one strand of spaghetti and slowly slurped it up. I ate another strand and then another, the spaghetti would unravel from around his cock as I sucked up each strand. I ate every bite and then I licked up all the sauce and then I took him in my mouth, just like a spaghetti strand, slowly and firmly until I could suck in no more. I worked him up and down, his cock tasting of pasta and rich sauce, salty and savory. He was delicious and I went down in him like I never had my husband. Mark closed his eyes in ecstasy, all embarrassment gone.

"Come inside her" a voice boomed from above.

I was momentarily confused. He was about to do just that but the voice did not mean my mouth. Mark sat up and flipped me down on my back, lifted up my hips and in one stroke, entered me to his balls. He came moments later, filling me with cum. Baby making cum. All doubt was gone. That was what this was all about, they wanted him to impregnate me and in doing so, I stood to lose nearly 80 million dollars. Good thing he was a great fuck but still, it was a hell of a lot of money, even if I hadn't touched a penny of it in six years.

The lights were dimmed and we were finally allowed to fall asleep. We lay next to each other, naked and exhausted, not friends and not lovers. My neighbor was kidnapped to serve as stud and I had to explain why. Neighbors usually just water the each other's plants, not stuff with sperm. I blushed. Why did they grab him? A stranger would be a lot easier to take. I had to get Mark out of here before he was entrapped forever in my secret life and private hell.

When I awoke, I had no idea if it was morning or the middle of the night. The lights were at a low level but the room was no longer dim. I turned to see Mark staring at me. I looked at him but I didn't know where to begin. He started the conversation by quietly whispering, "What did that guy mean when he said you should have figured this out?"

I stayed lying down, not wanting the fact that we were awake mean that masked people would start coming through and entertaining themselves at our expense. "I am not certain how to begin except to say I don't know how you got involved and I am so sorry that you have been mixed up in this."

"That may be the only part I can understand." He said. "I went for a run down the bike path. I came around a corner and there were two men abducting a woman off her bike. Without thinking, I ran to defend her. A third man came from nowhere and tackled me. He screamed, 'What do I do with this guy?' And someone replied, 'Grab him too. He'll be perfect.' And here I am. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

I was speechless. "Thank you for trying to save me." I said.

"As kidnapping goes, this is not as bad as I imagined." He mused. "I was worried about you. I figured out who you were while we were in a van. You did not go quietly. Apparently you head butted one of them with your helmet and broke his nose."

I smiled. "Really? I have no memory past the two men coming into my path."

"Really. I was a little embarrassed that I didn't put up more of a fight but I thought I could help you or at least learn where they were planning to take you. It didn't occur to me to be scared. I was only scared later when they kept injecting you with drugs and fretting over your response to them."

I tensed a little. "I know one of them made me unable to move and set all my nerve endings on hyperdrive. The sensations made me pass out."

"I know. You were a lot smaller than they thought and the dosage was too strong and you wouldn't wake up. You were out for I think three days."

"What were they giving me?" I asked.

"Some cocktail drug they were experimenting with. They called it the Zombie Nympho. Thought it would replace all date rape drugs. It makes the person unable to move, feel like they were drunk, but with a sex enhancement kicker that made the person ravenously horny."

"Well, yeah." I said. "It works. The time you did me when I was on that drug was the most mind-blowing sexual experience of my life."

Mark blushed. "Thanks. They gave me something like Viagra but different. I am not usually able to perform with the frequency that I have been. It usually takes a while to get hard again but now it happens instantly. I actually fear I will get dehydrated and I am amazed whenever I can cum again."

"Well as the recipient of most of that cum, I should be drowning. It gushes from me every time I stand up." I said a little wryly. He blushed again.

"They are weird about my fucking you. Even when you were unconscious, they made me do you every couple of hours. I pulled out the first time and my ass was whipped till I couldn't sit anymore. After that, they said to wait until they gave permission to pull out." He looked upset. "I hated doing that to you, fucking you while you were unconscious and completely unprotected. They checked you for any device and said you didn't have any."

"No, I don't." I said.

"Only once did someone use your pussy. That French guy did it because he seemed really angry with you. I think it was his nose that you broke. But he used a condom, said something about dna evidence. Every other time, they used your ass."

"I am going to tell you a weird story and it will explain most of what is going on." I looked at him and he was silent, ready to hear my secrets.

"I'll give you the short version." I took a deep breath. "I am the sole heir to a huge fortune and I believe all of this is because my uncle is trying to get me dis-inherited."

He blinked a few times at me and then said, "I am going to need the long version."

"Good Morning Folks." A voice boomed from above, startling us both. "How about a good morning fuck? Mark, if you are not up to it, we can find a substitute."

Mark was, of course, already hard. He sighed and seemed to hold back words I have a feeling he has shouted before, not to avail. I felt slightly sick. This poor man, what if this was a really repulsive thing for him to do. His erection was chemically enhanced so I couldn't tell by that.

He reached out to me and stroked my arm, then moved his hands to my breasts. He bent to suckle them, just like my husband did. I tried very hard to push him from my mind. It was too painful to imagine what he was thinking about me. My loins started to ache for Mark's touch and I reached for him, pulling him closer and hanging onto him as the single solid thing I had in my life at that moment, knowing I wouldn't have my home, my husband or my fortune when this was all over.

Mark reached down and started to very gently rub my clit and let another finger slip between the folds of my rapidly wet pussy. He found every spot that ever gave me pleasure as if he had been fucking me for years. He then pulled my knees up and opened my thighs wide giving himself a clear view of my smooth, glistening pussy. Juices were dripping out and I swear my clit was throbbing so hard he could see it. He teased me with the huge head of his beautiful cock, dipping it in and out of my pussy, coating it completely. He very slowly slid right in to my aching hole, filling every inch of space and the he whispered. "What is the long story?"

I knew he could go for the entire time it would take to tell this story. It just may be a bit hard to moan in pleasure and share your deepest family secrets but I have a feeling that if we spoke at any other time, we would be purposely interrupted.