The Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something touched my skin. It was cold, wet and smooth and it trailed along the curve of my spine. I arched my back in response and let out an involuntary moan. The crowd laughed. I realized it was a brush and paint was being applied to my skin. Every stoke of the brush sent ripples of pleasure through my entire body, I could feel every hair in the brush, the slight friction of paint as it spread across my skin. The painter took his time, making the experience long and slow and I nearly went mad with erotic stimulation. I was moaning and painting and nearly wailing. The brush came up my inner thigh and I finally came, my juices ran down my leg, probably ruining his work and for the first I heard the audience when they laughed at that. I had lost all awareness that they were even there.

I looked up at them and more than one person had shed some of their own clothes, stroking a breast or holding a cock, breathing heavily in a nearly spellbound way as they watched my reaction to the painting. Once the painter reached my tight rosebud of a hole, I lost all control and I came over and over again, yelling and gasping for air as they pressed the brush inside my anus, my legs trembled and could barely bold me up. I felt the brush retreat and then I felt it begin to paint just the inside of my pussy, the painter using my own juice like watercolor, dipping inside me to reload and mix the paint and something was painted on my ass with the resultant mixture.

The painter took the brush and swirled around and around my clit, setting of a series of orgasms unlike I had every experienced before. My body went ridged, my fingers stretched out and shook, I was nearly in convulsions and I completely lost track of myself as I squirted a jet of cum, soaking the ground beneath me. I passed out.

When I came to, I was still locked in the pillory but I felt a harness around my waist holding me up apparently so I wouldn't break my neck. How thoughtful of them. I felt something swooshing against my legs and something stuck in ass, which I tried to push out. I got a hard slap for my efforts. It could only be a tail. I felt weak and shaky and completely exhausted but the ache that was bothering me the most was in my cunt as it was untouched throughout the entire ordeal and was throbbing for attention.

I then became aware of the sounds from the room. I looked up as best I could and saw that everyone in the room was engaged in a sexual act of one kind or another. It was hard to discern one body from another and even more difficult to tell in whose body, parts were inserted. There were cries of ecstasy and screams of pleasure. The room had become steamy and smelled of sweat, cologne, sex and alcohol and they all seemed to move in one big heap of naked bodies. This time I got to be the voyeur and guessing by the complete abandonment with which these people were going at it, they had received a sample of the drugs that had been given to Mark and I. I suspected that they took the zombie part of out the mix because everyone was moving, vigorously.

I could only stand there and watch the sweaty, sticky mass and they plunged and bucked and thrusted at each other with seemingly endless energy. My own pussy ached for attention and was wiggling as much as my restraints would allow. My exposed cunt was still wet and vulnerable and this had been the longest it had gone without being violated in the past week.

Then I felt a hand on my ass and before I could really process what that meant, a long hard cock was thrust into my exposed slippery pussy and I sighed with relief. I didn't even wonder who it was anymore. The writhing sex scene playing out before me was forgotten and I closed my eyes and lost myself as I came again, my attacker relentlessly hammered into me, battering against my womb and slapping my ass repeatedly and pulling my tail in and out of my anus. I was horrified to find that I loved it.

He seemed to go on forever but I finally felt him shudder as he came but did not feel the hot jets within me so I knew he was wearing a condom. As he withdrew, he slapped my ass once more and said. "You're welcome." in an all too familiar voice. It was Colin and I was too tired to care.

I was left in the pillory for the duration of the massive, endless orgy and it's aftermath as bodies lay heaped upon each other, completely spent. Eventually cocks were withdrawn from their warm caverns, body parts were untangled and people composed themselves. They were a tired but happy lot as they chattered happily and laughed.

I was forgotten about and was standing there with my head and hands still securely locked in the pillory when my skin began to itch from the paint. I couldn't reach a single spot. I then felt water dripping on me and then a full-blown stream of water blasted my body. It was warm water and the hose pressure was powerful and felt wonderful on my irritated skin. I was then being scrubbed with a soft body brush and I saw soap bubbles begin to appear beneath me, along with black and orange paint, swirling in the water. My guess was that I had been painted to look like a tiger but I never did find out for sure.

Showerheads were lowered from the ceiling and everyone in the room was soon drenched. They played in the water like children in a sprinkler and before too long, rock hard penises of every shape and size started springing all over the room and obliging women and some men, bent over or knelt down to be taken by whomever was nearby and looking for a place to sheath their hard-ons. The men out numbered the women over three to one so there was a lot of cock in that room. I watched a woman straddle a man, taking his cock deep into her body and another man walk up and put his rod in her mouth. She sucked it with enthusiasm, as if she was starving and his cock was made of delectable chocolate. Another woman came up and bent over to suckle her breasts and then began to lick at her clit, driving her over the top and she screamed as her orgasm rolled through her. While the second woman sucked the first woman's clit and man came up behind her and started to eat her pussy out. The first woman suddenly had a penis in her anus but hardly seemed to notice as she was rocked between the three cocks that invaded her body. All this while the hot water continued to fall on them, the water swirling on the floor filled with the cum and sweat.

I watched in fascination, never having watched such a spectacle on video, let alone in real life. Not one man was wearing a condom so I wondered how many kids were going to result from this. I wondered what those kids would have to present during the family tree unit at school. "I was the result of a massive, drug-induced orgy and my father could have been one of 30 men." That struck me as funny.

Pierre finally came and released me and I slowly stood upright again, stretching my aching muscles, relieved that the whole episode was not nearly as bad as it could have been. Yes, I had an incestual encounter with my uncle and had a crowd of people watch as I lost control during an erotic paint job but all in all, it was an interesting night.

My eyes were covered again and I was led out of the room and back to my own space. Mark was still not there but I was so tired that I couldn't summon the energy to find out where he was. He was having sex in another scenario and I could only wish that he was into it and not harmed. I fell onto my bed and was asleep immediately. When I next woke up, the room was very dim and Mark's hard, delicious cock was planted in my pussy while he tightly spooned with me. I smiled, enjoying the feeling of him filling me up as he slid slowly in and out.

He whispered in my ear, "We were interrupted in the middle of our conversation about your weird Uncle."

I thought about where I had left off but I had no idea so I got right to the point. "He wants you to impregnant me so he can use my baby born out of wedlock as leverage to contest my grandfather's will."

He didn't stop his slow thrusting but he did wrap his arms around my stomach and say "Do you really think we did that?" He kissed my shoulder and the worked his way to my neck, holding my middle as if he would protect what might be there with his life. "My wife never wanted kids." He mused in my ear. "I know this isn't an ideal way to conceive a child but I have to say, I couldn't be happier at the idea."

For some reason, the fact that despite everything he had been through, the fact that he was excited about a baby with me, melted my heart and heated my womb. The hard, throbbing member that connected us began to move a little faster and I realized that I loved every inch of this man. No matter what happened, Mark was now a huge part of my life and my tingling, swollen and tender breasts told me that he had succeeded, I knew I was pregnant.

But what would happened next was a huge worry in my mind. It was too early for a pee test to work but I knew without a doubt. What was Colin's plan for my pregnancy? What would he do with Mark? If I could escape, I could divorce my husband, Mark could divorce his wife and we could marry and the millions would be ours. But certainly Colin would have thought of that possibility. My husband didn't want kids and I thought I didn't want them either but I had changed my mind. I now wanted Mark's baby more than anything I have ever wanted in the whole world. Colin could have every penny, I didn't want it. I wanted Mark.

"I want to wake up every morning inside of you." Mark declared in my ear. "I don't care if I am held hostage the rest if my life, as long as I can keep fucking you, I don't care if the whole world is watching."

Tears were in my eyes and my breath became shallow and I squeezed his hand around my stomach and squeezed his cock in my vagina. "I am pretty sure your little soldiers hit their target. Just never stop fucking me." I demanded.

He lost all control then, flipping me onto my back and fucking me with everything he had. His delicious cock filled me, pounded within me and claimed me, I was his now. His seed had helped create life in a deep, secret place within me and I got to carry that secret, that tiny little part of him that would carry our genes and live on. No matter what happened or how it happened, that life would forever join us together. He clutched me in his arms and was shaking as he and I came together.

We lay exhausted in each other's arms as he began to tell me what it was like in the other scenario room where he was involved in an elaborate pony play. "They blinded me with horse blinders so much of the time I couldn't see anything. But I was led as stud to service a woman with really nice hindquarters." He grinned and I giggled. "It was silly but the "mare" was pleased. Although I could have done without the tail in my ass."

"Oh, they are very into that, I had one too." I said and as I started to share my part of the night we heard people come in carrying breakfast trays. I was starving and we both leapt from the bed like hungry puppies and went to sit at the one table in our room. I ignored the cum running down my legs as I was leaking something most of the time. Being sticky and slippery was now the norm.

The trays contained fruit, granola and yogurt, toast, butter, jam, eggs, bacon and finally orange juice and coffee. The smell from the bacon was heavenly and the coffee was exactly what I needed. Between the two of us, we ate everything, barely stopping to talk. I was so happy that I actually forgot for just a minute that I was a prisoner and this wasn't a vacation. I should not have let my guard down, even for that second because I began to feel dizzy and felt everything going black.

When I woke, I was no longer in my spacious room with its comfortable bed. I was in a dungeon, laying naked on a cot and chained by my ankle to the stone floor. I could see other cells and shadowy hunched figures within. "Mark!" I yelled but I received no reply from him, just a bunch of complaints to shut up from the dungeon's surrounding occupants.

A man dressed in a 19th century guard uniform came by and said "Keep it down Sweet Thing, they'll be here for you soon enough." He leered at me, openly staring at my shaved cunt and bountiful breasts. He never once looked at my face.

"Where is Colin? I demand to see him." I said with as much authority as I could muster. I was scared out of my mind and the place smelled dank and moldy and of open toilets. I also got the strong feeling that I was the only female prisoner and that thought was making me very nervous.

"Colin who?" Was the guard's reply and that chilled my bones.

"Colin, the sick bastard behind all of this? Where the fuck is he?" I said.

"I don't know any Colin but I do know that you were purchased last night and delivered this morning. There was an auction at some big party but the boss was too tired to take you with him so they delayed delivery until today." He started fumbling though a ring of keys on his belt.

That was what was happening at that party last night. That was why I was standing in the middle of the room with my arms upstretched and why they weren't allowed to really touch me, they were selling me and they were selling the drugs, giving them samples that led to that mass orgy. I was so lost in the horror of the situation that I did not notice the guard open the door, or notice that he had pulled down his pants and was stroking a skinny, small penis or notice the look in his eyes as he stared only at the slippery, glistening hole between my legs.

He grabbed my leg and I was shaken out of my head and saw what was coming at me. I started to scream but all I heard in reply were hoots and yells from the surrounding cells, encouraging the guard. I saw naked men, standing at cell doors with their hard cocks the only things sticking out between the bars.

What the hell was going to happen now?