The Heiress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and let out a soft moan. He did have an extremely delicious cock and he filled me just to the point where I would fear I wouldn't be able to handle him. But I was so wet by then, he slid in and out in a perfect rhythm.

"I will try." I said. "My grandfather was a very rich man. He comes from one of the oldest and richest families in the country." I looked to him for a reaction but his face was the same as it always was when he was inside me, half bliss, half concentration. I continued.

"He had two sons, my father and my uncle Colin. My father was the perfect son, perfect student, good and generous heart, handsome and he was being groomed to take over the family business." I had to stop for a moment to catch my breath. He was pumping as easily as he could but I had an orgasm building and it was hard to concentrate.

"My father was everything Colin was not. Colin was lazy and shiftless. He loved having everything handed to him and when my grandfather refused to support his lifestyle if he didn't work to earn it, he took off, saying he didn't want to have anything to do with him."

I yelled out right then and let my orgasm pass. God this man was amazing. Mark moaned as my pussy muscles gripped him tight but he managed to hold off and keep stroking in and out of me.

"My father married and I came along a year later. My father had it all, beautiful wife, daughter, all the money he could hope to spend and my grandfather's approval." I stopped to breathe, another orgasm building. It was getting hard to talk.

"When I was two years old, my parents were killed in a plane crash and I was raised by my grandfather. He was a very hard man but he adored me as I was the only person left in the world that loved him for him. OH FUCK!" I screamed that last part as I dug my nails into his arms and came again. Mark waited a moment and then moved me on top of him. I could have a little move control up there but I could only speak in between gasps and I was getting light headed.

I panted and tried to remember where I had left off. "I was given everything and I was happy but I was also accident prone." Pant, pant. "I fell off my horse and suffered a concussion; I almost drowned when I became sleepy in the pool." Pant, pant. "I was in several car accidents, I almost overdosed when some medicine I was taking for a cold was somehow switched for a narcotic." Pant, pant. "I was the unluckiest kid in the world." I rode him as best I could but I was never good at doing two things at once. I stopped talking and focused on fucking him. He increased his speed under me and bounced me up and down. As I came again, I threw back by head, arched out my chest and let loose with a noise that could be described as a long and screaming howl.

He hadn't finished yet.

He picked me up by my waist and lifted me off him. He flipped me onto my knees and impaled me from behind. He leaned forward and whispered, "I love your ass."

I smiled and thought that was one of the nicest things I had heard in a long time. All hopes of talking were given up and I just fell into the waves of sensations that were crashing over me. I was not on the nympho drug but this felt unlike anything I had experienced just naturally. Was it him? Or maybe my parts were just so overly hyper sensitive that it didn't take much to get me off.

Finally Mark let out a gasp and hot cum shot into me, filling my womb, saturating my body. He grasped me by the hips and pressed in deeply as he could, my pussy muscles milking him, keeping him in place. Mark did not pull out but held himself there until Pierre came around with the wedge, upon which I was originally tied to. He simply put it under my stomach and motioned for me to lay on it, leaving my ass elevated not to mention exposed. Mark pulled slowly out but instead of lying next to me, he was led into the bathroom. I didn't see him again until the next day.

After a little while I was allowed to rise and clean up. I was even given a robe to wear. For some reason this made me uneasy. Being naked no longer stressed me but giving me something with which to cover myself meant something had changed or something was going to happen. I didn't know where Mark had gone and I was beginning to worry. I asked about Mark when a captor came in but he responded in French and this just annoyed me. He brought in a table filled with delicious food; eggs, sausage, bacon, croissants, marmalade, fruit, coffee and tea, all served on bone china. There was even a flower in a bud vase. He pulled up a chair and gestured for me to sit.

"Bon Appétit." He said with a flourish and then left me alone.

I don't think I had been alone for a second since this ordeal began. I had been tied up, terrorized, sodomized, raped, man-handled, probably impregnated and literally eaten alive but suddenly finding myself alone was unnerving. I knew I was being silly and tried to force myself to enjoy the meal. I reached for the coffee and inhaled the rich, bitter aroma and then closed my eyes and took a small sip allowing the warmth and caffeine spread through my sore and tortured body. I ate some fruit and began to feel better as I started in on the eggs.

I heard footsteps behind me and a French accented voice said to me "Today is the 14th, in case you were wondering."

I froze as two things went through my head at once. One -- that was the voice of the man who was ravaging me when I first woke up and two, if it was the 14th then the middle of my cycle had just passed and I had been here for 6 days.

I still hadn't turned around when he spoke again but this time the accent was gone. "Have you been enjoying yourself?"

My stomach clenched and I almost threw up. I knew he had to be behind all this but the realization that my own uncle had raped me while I was drugged and helpless was horrifying. I wanted to scream, throw something or rip off my own flesh in revulsion. I still hadn't moved as a thousand emotions flooded me at once but I kept myself under control and all I could say was, "What did you do with Mark?"

I heard my Uncle Colin laugh as he walked around to face me. I wanted to spit on his smug face, his blue eyes, the same color and shape as mine, showed a look of knowing and triumph. "Of all the questions you must have, that is the one you ask first?" He looked at me, appraisingly. "He's fine, don't worry your pretty little head about him. He's nearby and was having fun when I left him. Of course how long he stays fine is up to you."

This much I had figured out for myself. I was accident prone as a child because my uncle was trying to kill me to gain my inheritance. My Grandfather knew this and did everything he could to protect me from Colin which included eventually sending him to prison for attempted murder. Once that threat was secure behind bars he added every codicil to his will that he could think of the keep me safe, essentially holding Colin responsible if I so much as stubbed my toe. He would get a small allowance for every month that I was unharmed that accrued while he was in prison and grew to a respectable sum. If anything happened to me and Colin was found to be at fault, he would lose everything.

My grandfather was also concerned for my own moral compass and added that as long as I led a good, clean life I got everything. If I went down a bad path such as drugs and addiction and I refused help, then I would lose the money. I also could lose everything if it could be proven that I cheated on my husband or had a baby out of wedlock or with a man, not my husband. I was never sure what was in my grandfather's past that made him add that provision but I didn't think it would ever be a hindrance.

As it turned out, the life of a very rich, very young person was not all fun and games. After everything my uncle did to try to get his hands on the inheritance, I had serious trust issues with everyone I met. When my grandfather died I was all alone, wandering through a huge estate that seemed ridiculous. I never wanted for a thing, now I didn't want anything.

I ended up going to school at a small Midwestern college and was able to blend in. I loved being self-reliant and not having servants hovering around, watching my every move. I met a man who loved just me and I didn't want to give that up. When I graduated, I didn't go back home but found job and an apartment and supported myself. I dated and eventually married a wonderful man but I was never able to tell him about my past. I did not want any of it. I know I should have told him but I loved our life together, even though we had been fighting lately, mostly over the hours he spent at work and the change in his attitude towards life. He wanted nice things and was becoming very consumer driven. Money was tight and he undoubtedly would have been ecstatic to learn that his wife was worth millions. His dream of owning everything could come true. I did not share that desire and did not want to see him work himself to death just so he could buy the latest cool thing.

Colin apparently spent his time in prison dreaming up ways to steal my inheritance. If I cheated and had a baby with my lover, that would get me dis-inherited and Colin could contest the will. The money was to go to charity and the idea sounded fine to me but not to Colin. He must have thought that he had a good chance to fight it that he went to this extreme to create this scenario of me running away with a neighbor and having a torrid affair. I am certain that vivid photos and videos have already been delivered to my husband the bank that held my trust. A baby would seal it.

What I couldn't figure out was how he expected to get away with it. He couldn't kill me to keep me quiet because that would just land him back in prison for life. Was he planning to keep me here for an entire pregnancy? How would he discredit me when I told my fantastic tale of kidnapping, abuse and bondage? If Mark and I escaped and I divorced my husband and married Mark then there was a good chance I could stop Colin although it meant hurting a lot of people in the process.

"Ah, I can tell you just worked out everything." Colin said as he took a seat across from me. I wanted to shove the table up over his head but the appearance of several men behind me made me hesitate. They would truss me up at the first opportunity so I didn't want them to have a reason to do so just yet.

"Not yet." I said calmly. I looked him coldly in eye and said "Why did you rape your own niece?"

He grinned. "You were just an opportunity, an available hole. Your cunt is very lovely and I am a weak and shameless man. It would take a very strong man to resist that tight hole. Judging by the screaming, you enjoyed it as well."

I stared at him with the coldest stare I could make. "I was kidnapped, drugged and tied to the bed. Is that the only way you can get a woman to fuck you?"

He laughed and said, "No, but it's my favorite way."

I didn't have a reply as my mind could not wrap itself around the fact that the man who I spent most of my life running from, had fucked me and brought me to a mind-crushing orgasm from which I had passed out. I tried to think of another question. "Why all the staging and weird set ups?"

"Well, as it turns out, planning to kidnap someone and create the illusion of an affair and impregnate that person is an expensive proposition." He gestured around the room. "This is a state of the art amphitheater in which you my dear, are the star. The people here create fantasies for a very select group of people, who pay a premium to watch. They can send in ideas for scenarios and if the price is right, it is performed here." He grinned wickedly, "The video of your beautiful cunt being waxed had almost a record audience. A real captive is rare, most captive or forced players are actors so you have been building quite a fan base. "

"So there are people watching me that know I am being held against my will and they are contributing to my abuse? Where do you find people like that?" I asked, dumb-founded at the situation. I knew people were watching me and thought there was a good chance that I would end up on a porn site somewhere but the idea that I was essentially a television show for a bunch of sick fucks was beyond my ability to comprehend.

Colin smiled. "Most of them are rich, bored and horny but don't dare risk indulging in their fantasies every day but by watching you, safely tucked in undisclosed location, they can watch. And whatever they dream up can be presented for their amusement from the comfort of their own homes."

"Are they watching right now?" I asked, almost shaking from anger and disbelief.

"Yes, our subscribers have been glued to their screens, particularly since you woke up."

"You mean since I was allowed out of the drugged stupor?" I asked coldly.

He grimaced. "Yes, sorry about that. We had trouble with the dosage. It was stronger than we thought but we got the mix right now. I believe that drug will be more popular than any other recreational drug ever sold and you were one of the first to experience it. What does it feel like?"

I nearly spat in his face. "You fucking bastard! There is no way that I am going to start sharing with you." Despite my obvious reactions to the drug, I needed to keep something private although I had to admit that I absolutely loved being savagely fucked while under the influence of Zombie Nympho.

"If you tell me just one thing for the folks at home to hear," he gestured around the room presumably at the hidden cameras. "then I will tell you where your playmate has gone and whether or not you will get him back." He smiled with satisfaction, knowing that Mark's safety was foremost in my thoughts.

I stared at him with pure hate. I looked around the room at cameras, seen and unseen and with as much dignity and disgust as I could muster I stared at what I hoped was my "audience" trying to instill a sense of shame at their voyeurism. I was not successful.

"Well?" Colin asked. "We're waiting."

"If you want to immobilize a woman and force her to have sex with you, her experience will be more intense than anything she will have felt before and will remember it the rest of her life but she will hate you and want you dead for subjecting her to such a helpless state." I said in a steely voice even though as I thought about the crescendo of orgasms I experienced, my aching pussy began to throb and I was getting wet enough to worry about a puddle being left behind.

Colin grinned and said, "Sounds like a winner to me!"

"Where is Mark?" I demanded.

"This whole web thing has been so successful that we activated the other chambers we built and they have gone online. Mark has been quite a hit and it was suggested that he play a role in another room. A viewer has paid for him to be a pony for an exquisite elf woman. He should be gone all night." He smiled a wicked malicious grin and said, "Your night has been paid for as well, it should be quite an evening. You should get some rest." And with that, he left before I could get any words of protest out.

I was brought to the bed, my robe was taken away and I was allowed several hours of undisturbed, unmolested, much needed sleep. My naked body and my blown away mind were both exhausted and could not absorb much more so when my head hit the pillow, I was out immediately.

I was woken later and for the first time in awhile I did not immediately have a cock in me. My pussy was aching and sore but kinda missed it. For the thousandth time, I wished my brain had more proprietary control over all parts of my body because my cunt could not be trusted. The memory of Colin's disclosure that I was being watched by an unknown online audience came flooding back in my mind. I looked around, not certain how close the cameras were. Were the cameras shooting close up or far away? I began to feel a little turned on by my unknown audience and moved very consciously as I stretched my sore muscles back to life.

Pierre, I still didn't know his name, was there in his black clothes and mask waiting to take me to wash and dress but if course he couldn't tell me what was going to happen to me. I was bathed in fragrant water and my hair was put up in a complicated up-do with a few curling tendrils to frame face. He applied make up although I never was shown a mirror so I could have been a clown or a slut. He placed leather cuffs on my wrists, ankles and around my neck. My wrists were joined together and a leash was attached to my collar. A wide, black satin sash served as a blindfold as I was led by the leash out of my room. I suppose I should have put up more of a fuss but I was resigned to my fate at this point. The blindfold allowed me to remove myself from the situation and pretend this humiliation was not happening.

"Just do what you have to in order to survive and get Mark out of here." I told myself.

The floor beneath my feet turned to carpet as I entered a new room. There were a lot of voices and the room felt large. I was paraded around the room and many hands reached quickly out and gave my nipples a quick squeeze and my ass a quick fondle. One hand briefly slipped between my legs as I walked past but I think Pierre slapped at the hand. Nice to know there were occasionally some boundaries.

We stopped and my arms were raised above my head and fastened to a ring high enough to keep me on my bare tip toes. And then I was left there, untouched for some time. I heard ice in glasses, people yelling and conversation all around although I did not understand a word that was spoken. It wasn't French, Russian maybe. Probably just as well, I did not want to hear what these people were planning. I was tense and on edge, expecting groping hands at any time but I was left alone.

After what felt about 15 minutes, my arms were lowered and I was again, paraded in a circle around the room. I felt hands again stroking me as I passed and murmurs and a sense of growing excitement. Pierre then helped me up one low step, then a few higher. He uncuffed my hands and placed them on what felt like a board then bent me over and forced my head down. Before I knew it I was in a pillory, like a medieval criminal with my head and arms secure through holes in the wood and my ass hanging out for everyone to see.

Now I started to object. I felt very vulnerable and started to pull against the boards that had trapped my head and hands with more than a little panic. I was not ok with this. I could not see who was in the room, what was coming at me and it was just plain frightening. Pillories were used for humiliation; I could barely allow myself to imagine what was coming.

The more I struggled the more the crowd murmured and I began to hear laughter as my hands did nothing more than flail up and down. I began to kick my legs but someone grabbed each of my legs by the ankle and fastened them from the cuff to the floor. I started to cry from frustration but my tears were only absorbed by the blindfold. Then I felt a familiar sharp prick of a needle and I almost immediately relaxed as the drug quickly coursed through my veins but I did not lose the ability to move like I had in the past, so I was able to remain standing. I was floating in my own head and then someone took the blindfold off. My head lolled up and all I could see was a room full of people, all wearing black fancy dress clothes and black masks. There must have been 40 of them and many of them held drinks in their hands and there was a party atmosphere so I knew I was the entertainment at this party. I did hope they weren't planning to play Pin the Tail on the Donkey.

My naked, hard-nippled breasts were swaying freely and my splayed legs allowed for easy viewing of the most intimate parts of me and to my shame and horror I felt myself becoming soaking wet as a mere breeze set my hyper-sensitive nerve endings on fire. The crowd was circling me but to my relief, no one touched me. I did feel someone moving around behind me but I was too drugged to be alarmed about it.