The High School Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Savannah enjoys an affair with her math teacher.
1.7k words
4.1
233.8k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers

Savannah walked coyly down the hallway to her mathematics class. Students moved out of the way to make sure they did not bump into her. Some of the freshman students stopped and stared, but most just moved out of her way. No one touched Savannah unless she wanted that to happen.

Her blonde hair bounced as she walked. It was curled perfectly and framed her pixie face exactly. Her breasts were tight against her white sweater. She walked up the stairs to her class. She knew that her pink panties were showing because the skirt she wore was extremely short.

Savannah smiled as she entered the classroom. Mr. Brown was her teacher again. She really liked him as a teacher. He was kind and thoughtful and was a great teacher. She sat in the front row like she did for the past three years and got out her books. Mr. Brown was sitting at his desk reviewing his lesson for the day. The bell rang and he looked up to see how many students had actually made it to class on time. Thankfully, everyone was present and in the front row was Savannah. Mr. Brown could not help smiling, but then quickly glanced across the class to make sure it looked like he was smiling at everyone.

"Good morning everyone. I am hoping that everyone had a good summer. I believe I've taught everyone here at least once so there is no need to review the rules. I believe in consistency, therefore, there are no changes to my rules and regulations. Please copy out the formulas on the board and we will begin with a review."

Savannah quickly wrote down the formulas. She had her legs crossed and her pink sandal dangled carelessly off her foot. She glanced at Mr. Brown every once in a while. He was strangely able to control himself. He had had a permanent hardon last year when Savannah was in his class.

The class went by quickly and when the bell rang everyone packed up their things and quickly moved to get to their next class. This was advanced placement mathematics and most of the students in AP were in AP English and Science as well. No one was late for Ms. Sander's English class. Once everyone had left, Savannah walked over to Mr. Brown, who was standing at the doorway ready to greet his next class.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Are we pretending what happened over the summer didn't happen?" Savannah looked up into Mr. Brown's eyes, waiting and hoping for the answer she wanted.

"I'll drive you home after school. Meet me in the staff parking lot."

Savannah was about to say something, but streams of eager freshman students entered the classroom and she quickly stepped out of the doorway. She glared at them and then walked quickly to her next class.

For the rest of the day, Savannah had problems concentrating. She was a very good student, but for some reason, nothing made sense to her. She had to recopy the Biology equations twice and in English class she couldn't even remember if she had already read the assigned novels. The only thing on her mind was Mr. Brown, or Daniel.

Daniel lived two doors from Savannah and had since she was a young child. In elementary school, she thought it was cool that a high school teacher lived near her, but once she started high school, it was horrible. She was popular, flirty, and cute. Her parents had a large backyard with a pool and she loved having pool parties, drinking parties, and couples parties. She hated that since Mr. Brown lived so close and Savannah's parents went away a lot, he was asked to keep an eye on her when they were away.

"Can I carry your books to your locker?" Savannah blinked. The last bell of the day had rung and she was still staring blankly at the black board. She looked over and saw Joel standing in front of her. He was a football player and they had dated a few times last year. He was part of the in-crowd so he knew it was fine to talk to her.

"Yeah. Of course." Savannah stood up and they walked down the hall to her locker. Her locker was right outside the office, which was exactly where she had wanted it. It wasn't crowded and there were only five lockers in her section. Joel placed her books in her locker and then leaned against the wall.

"So are you going to have your normal welcome back party this Friday? Your parents are still in Australia aren't they?"

Savannah kept her face straight. It was true that since junior high, she hosted a party, but this year was different. She didn't want to have a big party. She wanted only one thing and she knew how bad it was to want that.

"Yeah they are. I'm not having a party. You can come over though if you want."

Joel's face lit up. He leaned in and kissed her softly. She didn't kiss him back and he pulled away.

"Sorry. It thought you wanted me to kiss you." Joel knew how volatile Savannah could be. When she broke up with Griffin the whole school had heard her screaming and yelling. Joel stepped away from the self-proclaimed princess.

"I have a lot going on right now. My classes are very overwhelming. Come over on Friday around seven."

Joel opened his mouth to say something, but watched in awe as Savannah spun around and headed for the doors. Students moved out of her way. Savannah rushed to the staff parking lot and waited. She thought she could get over Daniel, but it wasn't working. Normally, she would have enjoyed making out with Joel in the hallway. He was a great kisser and she would have enjoyed teasing him. Instead, she had wished only one thing the moment Joel's soft lips touched hers. She wished it were Daniel instead.

"How were the rest of your classes Savannah?" Daniel had hit the automatic locks and motioned her to enter his car. He had a red sports car. It was probably very expensive, but he was a widow and obviously wanted something to drown out the misery of losing his wife after only a year of marriage.

"They were fine. Just busy. I have so much homework. It's crazy." Daniel looked over and smiled at the sweet girl. She really was a nice girl. He wanted to reach out and rub her thigh, but didn't. The drive home was in silence. The tension in the car was thick and neither one of them wanted to say anything. Daniel pulled into his laneway and stopped the car.

"I hope its O.K. for you to walk to your house."

"Yeah." Savannah turned to look at Daniel. She wanted to reach out and touch him. Before she had a chance to do that, he made the first move. Grabbing her under her butt, he pulled her on top of him, reaching to move the seat back all the way. She settled nicely in his lap and kissed him.

"It's not over. I know this is so wrong. Tell me to stop." Daniel was moaning as she began to undo his pants. He shouldn't be doing this. He was the adult here. Even though she was almost nineteen, it didn't matter. He groaned as she pulled out his cock and began to stroke it hard.

"I don't want it to be over. I loved every minute of the summer. I loved making out on your couch. I loved waking up next to you. I loved knowing that you made me feel so good." Savannah was stroking his cock so hard, loving the feel of it between her hands. Daniel had slid his hand under her skirt and after moving her pink panties to the side, was stroking her clit softly.

"One more time and then it's over. You're my teacher for fuck's sake." Savannah whimpered at his touch and slowly lowered his cock against her pussy. Just as the tip of his cock spread her open, she pushed back.

"Fuck. I stopped taking the pill. You can't cum inside me." Savannah shifted forward and pushed his cock against her asshole. Daniel groaned and gripped her hips.

"Let me fuck your ass then baby. Once last time." Daniel guided Savannah slowly onto his cock, feeling her ass stretching gently. Once he was inside her completely, he rocked her back and forth. It felt so much better than up and down thrusting. His balls were touching her cute butt and the fact that they were still fully clothed was so arousing.

"You having your welcome back party again this year?" Daniel knew to stay away the Friday after school started. The party was always a loud and obnoxious affair and he either was woken up in the middle of the night by the loud music or had to deal with the outsiders egging his house.

"No. Joel is coming over. I think we'll start dating again." Savannah looked deep into his eyes and saw the hurt. This wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to have been a one-night stand. It wasn't supposed to turn into a summer fling. This was definitely not supposed to continue into the school year.

"Cumming!" Savannah cried out as her first orgasm swept through her body. She kissed him hard and rocked back and forth on his cock. She desperately tried to catch her breath and finally blurted out. "I won't date Joel. I'm sorry."

Daniel stroked her back gently and moved her up and down on his cock. He needed to cum and wanted to cum inside her ass. He felt her tight insides slide against his cock and enjoyed the intense pressure of her tight ass.

"It's fine. I'm too old for you anyway. Just don't you dare make out in the hallway or I'll give you a detention."

Savannah nodded. She sat up and bounced on his cock. She knew exactly what he needed to cum and shortly, he was exploding inside her ass. He rubbed her breasts through her sweater, feeling her hard nipples.

"Thank you." Savannah nodded and slid off him, adjusting her panties and skirt. She kissed him softly on the cheek and then got out of his car. Daniel watched the cute blonde girl bounce across her lawn and enter her house. This was going to be a long year.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,437 Followers