All Comments on 'The Hike'

by Kat73

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NudistDavidNudistDavidover 3 years ago

What a GREAT story! I loved it .. .Can't wait to read more ... The pace was perfect, and outdoor sex is awesome ... Thanks for the great story!

tmmmbrrrtmmmbrrrover 5 years ago
Gotta love nature

It was easy to identify with the story for me. I'll leave it at that before I end up writing my own version in this comment block. Thanks for sharing it. I fully enjoyed it -- hopefully as intended.

PorkwarriorPorkwarrioralmost 7 years ago

Still one of my fav's.

The dog was a nice touch.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62almost 8 years ago
Another lovely story ...

I love the location and playing outdoors ... I felt right there with you, you told the story so well ... thanks!

mack4625mack4625over 11 years ago
Good Story

Just read your story, I enjoyed it very much. Can't wait to read more of your stories

ZamlockZamlockover 11 years ago
whew!

Left me breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope you had your fun!

I sure did.

Great story. I had a good time editing it. Sounded like a lot of fun to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy, a little disturbing.

Because it was written from the point of view of a woman, that makes me think it was written by a woman. I favor erotica by women, generally, because I can learn things from that other point of view.

It comes across as pretty submissive, with all the name calling. I LIKE the idea of a woman acting the slut, as a game. But, I don't like to think of women as sluts in reality. I don't want to involve myself in sex with someone somehow less than me. In this story he catches her masturbating, and treats her like a tramp. Sexy, but I didn't like him, didn't like him treating her that way. To each his/her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"I realized then that I never had gotten his name..."

Let's hope you didn't get anything else from him instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKat73@Kat73
I am married to mrppv. I am head over heels for DarkSimian. I am here to banter, tease, have titillating conversation, and meet like-minded pervs! I don't spend as much time here as I used to, so if I don't respond, I'm not a ghost, just caught up in the real world. Lit is a f...