All Comments on 'The Hike Ch. 2'

by Hedonis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very hot

You weave an erotic and honest tale of guilty pleasures. As a woman I find this so hot and wished you would write more of these. Let's hear the Janey episode!

funguyforanyfunguyforanyover 13 years ago
Hot story

I really liked this story and can't wait to read the chapter with Janey. It was hot and I am now going to jack off thinking about it.

snuggles42snuggles42about 12 years ago
i wish i was there.

Damn I'M Hard after reading this. I wish that I was there to suck on a hard cock right now and swallow that cum down my throat. And have a hard cock in my ass right now... Mmmmmm i want a cock to suck now!!!!!!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

thanks pumped two loads off...before i even get to work.....

silvertongueMVsilvertongueMVover 10 years ago
Awesommeee

I love how the whole hiking feel is so natural. Love love love it. PLEEEASE write more hiking ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful. Five stars

Truly a wonderful story. Extremely hot, and I'm loving the vibe the characters have.

I would love to read more, even if "more" includes Janey. Just be sure to write sex between the boys and I'm there.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Young Horny Guys taking care of each others needs. Delicious!

18 year old, 19 year old guys, young, hung, and full of cum! Perpetual hard ons, using and pleasuring each other endlessly. A litlte better description of cock size would have added to the story. I liked it!

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years ago
Nothing like friends helping friends

I didn't realize I'd read this before until I tried to vote, and couldn't vote AGAIN. I probably read this a couple of years ago, but it's HOT all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking hot

Your story has me ready to cum. I wish I had been introduced to gay sex like Tommy was. Keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous