The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Hello's were exchanged all round with lots of cheek kissing. Ray's ball sac was becoming more than well filled suddenly as he noticed Anne and Jill's newly shaved pussies. They saw him looking and smiled at him.

"Do you like our shaved pussies Ray?" asked Anne. "Tom did them for us this morning. By the way, we declared this beach a nudist beach but it's not compulsory. And don't be embarrassed about getting a hard on. Chris and Tom are used to us now 'cos we don't wear anything up at the house either."

"How did you get on to the beach?" Tom asked Anita as he gazed adoringly at her slender but curvy body.

"We scrambled down the rocks down at that end," she answered, pointing. "Is there another way up? We had to jump down a long way over there and I don't think that we can get back up that way."

"You can come back up our path with us," replied Chris as he too ran his eyes all over Anita's lithe and sexy body. "Or follow us up later if you want to stay down here for a while."

"You two are invited to lunch with us," said Jill, " so come up when you are ready."

Anita looked at Ray and they smiled lovingly at each other, reaching out to touch hands again.

"You four are so lovely and friendly to us," said Anita. "We would love to come to lunch with you. We will just have a quick dip in the sea and come on up if you will just show us where your path starts. In the meantime, Ray my lovely brother, we are overdressed in front of these beautiful people."

Anita reached behind her back and pulled on the string there. Her tanga top fell off and she pulled on another string at her waist and her pussy cover fell off too. Ray hesitantly hooked his fingers in the waistband of his sac and then quickly pulled them down, revealing a prick of a good size, perhaps as thick as Tom's but not quite as long as Chris's.

Anita's body was a sight to behold. Her pert firm breasts thrust forward from her chest, with slim long nipples erecting in the warm breeze. A tiny waist separated her tits from her pussy. This was covered by a forest of short black curly hairs. Her crack showing darkly in the middle of the forest. Tom and Chris's cocks stirred at the sight of new pussy.

Anita bent down to pick up hers and Ray's things, revealing to Tom, standing behind her, a firm bottom with a tantalising open bumhole. His cock twitched again. Anita slipped the costumes into a little beach bag that she was carrying.

"We'll wait for you while you have a swim," said Anne, eyeing Ray's piece of meat as it began to wave in the air. "I want to see if your cock stays hard."

Ray's cock got instantly harder and he ran into the sea, pulling Anita with him.

"Aren't they beautiful?" sighed Jill as she watched Anita and Ray playing in the waves. "I'm sure you've noticed guys that they seem to love each other very much. If they are lovers we mustn't pry and we must be open if our relationships come up although our brother and sister couples haven't made love yet. If they tell us that they are lovers we must support them I think."

The others all agreed immediately and soon six beautiful young people were ascending the rough cliff path to the cottage above.

---------ooOOOoo---------

A snack lunch was soon prepared and they sat around in the sun, relaxing and eating and drinking. Beer was still favourite but a few Breezers were consumed, along with Schmirnoff Ice for Anita.

Ray and Anita seemed to be totally at ease being naked with the others and slowly Tom and Chris became comfortable with Anita's lovely body so that their pricks became less obvious. Ray was still somewhat stiff though but the others ignored it.

Anita and Ray, it seemed, were camping in a tent on a campsite about a quarter of a mile away. From the sound of it the facilities didn't seem too good but at least it was cheap. It emerged during their conversations that they didn't have much money between them. They didn't have very well paid jobs, Ray being a bus driver and Anita a shop assistant.

"We don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend at the moment," explained Anita, "so we thought we could come away together. I do so love my brother and it did seem an ideal way to spend more time with him."

Anita then seemed to be a little embarrassed for the first time.

"As I said, I love Ray but it is very hard living with him in just a sleeping tent. Twins are always close anyway but there is such a temptation when we see each other naked so much. Being here naked with all of you is much more relaxing."

"We totally understand Anita," said Anne. "You should have seen the erections on these two when Jill and I first stripped off. It was all my idea at first. I am determined to get an all over tan this holiday, especially as the weather is set fair for the whole two weeks."

"Anita may be relaxed now but I'm finding it very difficult," Ray said, speaking in a rare interjection. "With Anita naked all the time and you two beautiful girls in full view I'm having a job to, er, keep myself under control."

Jill spoke slowly and carefully. "Don't worry about it one bit Ray. You have a great body and a hard cock will only make it look better. Anne and I are having a great time with our brothers, looking at and getting them hard from time to time." She looked at the others. "In fact, we will confess that as of yesterday we have been making love with our cousins, although it is not supposed to be an acceptable thing to do. There now that we have got that off our chests, let's have another drink!"

Ray looked happier than at any time that morning. "Annie and I had sort of talked about you four after we met you last night. You see, she and I do touch each other often but we are frightened of the taboo of sex within families. I get so hard just looking at her sometimes that I don't know what to do! I love her so much, you see!"

Anita went over to Ray and kissed him, properly, with an open mouth. His cock hardened.

Anne spoke next. "I'll tell you how I feel, Anita and Ray. I've fancied Chris ever since I was a little girl and on this holiday I knew I was going to fuck him. I have already fucked him several times and I'm going to fuck him again, quite soon I think, maybe in front of all of you. I think Ray is gorgeous and if Anita wants to make love with him that's OK by me. I'll tell you though Anita I've got more than my eye on your brother. Finally, I'll tell you that my brother Tom is the love of my life and this holiday may be the only time in my life that I can get near enough and private enough to have him without anyone else knowing."

Anne went over to Tom and kissed him with her mouth wide open, grasping his semi hard prick as she did so.

"God, I think having my pussy shaved has loosened my tongue as well," Anne said laughingly.

Jill spoke again. "Just to add to my earlier remarks I will say that my brother Chris is also the love of my life. We have already decided that we are going to make love as much as possible on this holiday in case we never get the chance to do it again." Jill looked at their new friends. "You two are so beautiful you should be loving each other. None of us will tell on or criticise you; we will support you. What do you think?"

Chris moved over to Jill and kissed her soundly, caressing her lovely breasts. He turned to all the others.

"Before we make all these loving decisions about loving," he said, "I vote that Tom and I drive Anita and Ray over to their camp site and pack up their tent and bring it back here. If we don't they are going to be discovered making love and someone is bound to tell on them. When we get them here we can all have a good time. We have plenty of beds and rooms. We are used to being naked with each other and can make love with whosoever we want, whenever we want. Well, what do you think about that?"

"Shut up talking about it and go and do it," grinned Anne. "Jill and I will tidy up a bit around here and be ready for some screwing when you get back. Go on, get your shorts on and get going."

In less than five minutes Chris's car went through the gates en route for the campsite. In less than half an hour they were back.

"Come on," shouted Jill as she saw them arrive, "you can unpack that lot tomorrow. Get stripped off and enjoy the afternoon sun."

Anne looked at Ray and Anita as they stripped anew. "Sorry you two, I don't think that the sun will make much difference to your tan."

"You'll be surprised how much darker I can go," Anita said with a smile. "I went to Barbados once to see some relatives and everyone remarked when I got back about how much browner I seemed to them."

"You look gorgeous," said Ray as he hugged his sister.

"Thanks darling," she replied, hugging him. "Tom, will you shave my pussy too please. I want to feel like Anne and Jill do!"

---------ooOOOoo---------

As the others relaxed in the sun Tom went off to fetch his shaving gear again. When he returned he grabbed a lounger cushion and placed it along the top of the outside dining table. He took Anita by the hand and she climbed up onto it while Tom arranged her along the cushion on her back. He brought two of the chairs and opened her legs wide, placing a foot on either side of the table.

"Now, beautiful Anita," he began, "I have to examine you carefully to make sure that you don't have any skin blemishes or moles under your hair. Otherwise I might cut you and that would be such a shame."

"Go ahead Tom," giggled Anita nervously. "You haven't marked or nicked Anne or Jill so far as I can tell so I trust you. Do what you want!"

"You'll be fine," called Anne. "It made Jill and I so juicy and relaxed that we peed all over Tom when he had finished."

Anita was obviously thinking that one over as Tom carried out his inspection of her snatch, carefully avoiding touching her clit and crack. He stroked and parted her hair, searching for any problem patches. Having discovered none he fetched his water, razor, foam and towel and placed them to hand on another nearby chair.

Anita gave a little jump and a squeal as the foam hit her cunt. Then Tom made his first stroke through her little forest. She gave a little sigh.

"No turning back now, is there," she laughed. "I know what you mean about it turning you on girls. I'm getting funny feelings up my passage. Go on Tom, shave away and finish me off."

In about a minute she had a bald pussy. She also was at least halfway to an orgasm.

"There, all done," announced Tom. He held up a mirror and showed Anita the result. "I think it looks very beautiful"

"It looks lovely Tom. Thank you so very much. I do feel very horny now though. Lean down so that I can kiss you."

As Tom leaned forward to receive his reward he motioned to Ray to position himself between his sisters legs. He then kissed Anita lovingly with open mouth. He pushed his chest against one of her breasts and took the other in his spare hand. Anita responded with feeling, her mouth open and her tongue exploring. Tom removed his hand from her breast for a moment to indicate her juicy pussy to Ray. Ray knelt between his sisters open thighs and inserted his tongue into her smooth naked cunny.

Anita gasped into Tom's mouth. She continued to kiss him fiercely while thrashing her crotch against the tongue of her secret lover. In only a few seconds she howled into an orgasm. She tore her lips away from Tom's.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh," she whimpered loudly. "I'm commming, oh God I'm commming!"

It was lovely to watch. Tom still held her hand and her breast. His cock was now thick and hard. Jill slipped under the table and took a hold of it and then gently eased it into her mouth before beginning to suck him strongly. Tom kissed Anita again.

Anita moved her lips away from Tom at last. "Oh my God, who is that licking me. Let me see!"

Tom moved and Anita could see the top of her brother's head as he continued to suckle on her clit.

"Ohhh Ray my darling, it's you!" she exclaimed. "That feels soooo goooood."

Ray now stood and grinned at his sister. There was cum juice all over his mouth and chin, evidence of Anita's arousal. She held out her arms to him and he laid his body on top of hers as he stretched forward to kiss her. It was a lovely lascivious kiss and as it finished Anita licked all her cum juice off his lips and chin.

As Ray stood again Anita raised her head and looked down her body. Resting on her naked pussy lay Ray's long hard tool, stretching from her vagina to her belly button. She reached out with both hands and pouched all of him inside her cupped palms.

"Oh Ray, you are so beautiful and hard. It's hot too! I bet you would love to cum, wouldn't you?" As Ray nodded slowly Anita began to stroke his foreskin, spreading his pre cum juice all over one palm then licking it. Ray moaned, his head back and his eyes tight shut.

Anita rubbed his knob end along her very juicy crack, making it wet and creating sticky slapping noises as she increased the intensity of her jacking at his cock.

The others were into the open-air sex too by now. Jill was still sucking Tom's cock furiously although he was now laid on his back and humping his hips furiously as he mouth fucked Jill. He was panting hard and not far off shooting.

During all of this activity Anne and Chris had been sitting together on one of the other loungers. Chris's legs were open and Anne had sat down between them with her soft bum cheeks caressing his prick. As it grew she pushed back against him, arranging his long tool up her arse crack. Chris reached around her front and played with her wet pussy, eventually pushing three fingers into her. Anne now raised her bum high and when her cunt was level with his mouth he started to lick her from behind, giving her big long strokes of his tongue from her arsehole to her clitoris. Anne quickly screamed into a big climax, squirting a veritable jet right into Chris's mouth, of which he greedily swallowed as much as he could.

Ray had held on as long as he could. He felt strange but exhilarated. Anita had never tossed him off like this before, only in play to see if she could get him hard. Now she had got him more than hard; he was going to come, and soon!

"Come on darling," she called, "come on me! I want to see."

Ray reached the height of sensation and his cock convulsed and spat out his first stream of spunk, all the way up Anita's belly, over her breasts and into her face. She had her lips parted with the effort of frigging Ray so his hot first spurt finished on her tongue. She didn't stop jerking his cock and shot after shot of spunk anointed her gorgeous body.

Down alongside the table Tom also shot his load, this time all the way down Jill's throat. She swallowed the lot!

A quiet descended upon the party as they all wound down from their exertions. Ray was tenderly rubbing his cum into Anita's body while she swallowed the excess. Chris and Anne were busy mopping up Anne's squirt with their tongues and Tom helped Jill to her feet and they stood beside the table and smiled down at Anita.

"How's that for shaving a pussy then?" grinned Tom as he looked longingly at her gorgeous body. Anita smiled at Tom and reached out for his cock, still thick but softer now after his fantastic suck off.

"Tom my darling, I can call you darling can't I? I feel a different woman now, sort of free and liberated. You were right, shaving me made me feel really horny and you got my darling brother to be in the right place at the right time to love me beautifully. How can I ever thank you?"

"We'll think of something," Tom replied and they all laughed.

"I'll look forward to that. Another thing you were right about; I have to pee now. I'll need to use the loo."

"It's OK Anita," called Anne. "We just pee anywhere. As long as we don't walk in it afterwards but even that doesn't matter 'cos it's only liquid and we shower a lot anyway. Piss is not dirty; most of it is inert. Just do yours where you are now."

"What, off the end of the table," asked Anita as she raised herself up on to her elbows and looked down to her crack.

"That's right," said Jill. "Just relax and let it go darling".

Anita looked around the table at them all, four faces of encouragement and her bother looking quizzically at her as if to say, "are you really going to do it?"

Anita looked down to her pee hole and tried to relax. Suddenly a little yellow liquid trickled out, stopped and then started again. This time it kept coming and then became a real shower. Anita put a hand down and adjusted the folds of her flesh and the stream became a solid jet, landing about six feet from the end of the table. Ray reached out and held her wet hand.

The others all applauded her as she finished.

"Wow," she whispered, "now wasn't that something?"

---------ooOOOoo---------

The six friends and relatives all relaxed in the late afternoon sun. They felt even more relaxed because they didn't have to cook in the evening; the 'Black Duck' served good inexpensive food and was quite close. Also the beer was good!

At one point Anita stood and said she had better take some clothes up to their rooms and could one of them show her where she and Ray were to sleep. Jill immediately said she would help, signalling to the three men with half erect cocks to stay where they were.

She helped Anita with the clothes. There weren't many so they only made one trip. She showed Anita the two back rooms together with the third shower. Anita was thrilled.

"Gosh, neither of us have had so much space to ourselves ever before," she said excitedly. "We've only ever had tiny flats and bed sitters. This is wonderful Jill, we can't thank you enough!"

Anita flung her arms around Jill and kissed her. Naturally, two naked bodies pressed together made for some stirring emotions. They didn't move apart, just staying together with their arms around each other's warm bodies. Oh God, thought Jill as she began to feel damp on her naked snatch, she's turning me on.

"Jill?" whispered Anita, "can I talk to you and ask you something too?"

"Of course," replied Jill, wondering what was coming.

"It's just that, you know, I know that you've all said that we can stay here for free and all that and that's so wonderful. It's just that we really don't have much money. We can't afford to eat at the pub every night for example. We will just stay here and have something simple."

"You damn well will not!" exclaimed Jill. "Inviting you meant what it meant. You are included in everything, eating and drinking at the pub is compulsory! Anyway, you have to get as pissed as us so that you won't be embarrassed by us fucking each other all over the place. We haven't actually made love in front of each other yet but it's coming! I can feel that it's coming."

Anita pulled Jill to her body and sobbed. Jill just hugged her and caressed her long smooth back.

"Hey! Hey!" whispered Jill soothingly, "don't take on so, it's no big deal."

Anita wiped her tears on the back of her hand, thinking that pockets for tissues were useful sometimes. She looked up into Jill's smiling face and kissed her, hesitantly offering her tongue too. She was thrilled to feel Jill open her mouth. They kissed deeply.

"There!" said Jill as she broke the kiss. "That's all settled then. You and Ray can sort your rooms between you. This shower will be yours only. No one will burst in on you without your invitation and, Anita darling, if you decide to only use one bed no will remark on it. That will be your own private business."

"Ohhh, Jill, what do you think we should do? I do love him so much."

"You guys will have sort that out between you," said Jill. "I know it's jumping the gun somewhat and I know neither of you are probably virgins but may I make a suggestion?"

Anita nodded, releasing herself from Jill's embrace and sitting down on the nearby toilet, using a piece of toilet paper to wipe her eyes.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers
1...34567...30