The Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," continued Jill, "you should both try different partners while you are here. Chris and Tom have really got the hots for you and I know Anne and I would are desperate to feel Ray's fingers stroking all over us. As well as having his cock you know where of course."

Anita was now peeing into the pan and Jill unashamedly watched her golden stream, feeling her own pussy as she did so.

They returned downstairs. Chris and Tom were asleep on loungers. Anita took Ray by the hand and they moved off to the cliff edge, talking quietly. Jill quietly reported to Anne the conversation that she had had with Anita. She also reported the kiss and the feelings that she had.

"That's lovely Jill," smiled Anne. "You did the right thing. Let's just not mention it in their company again."

Anne went to Jill and kissed her. They both opened their mouths and mixed their juices. Jill took Anne's breasts in both hands and gently caressed them. Anne moaned and the couple on the cliff edge turned and watched. They broke apart at last.

"Look Anne darling," whispered Jill. "Isn't my brother lovely? Look how his cock is sort of waiting for action, half stiff and half full length. I just love his hairy chest and belly. Have you noticed, oh of course you have, how the pubes around his cock and balls are so hairy too? Ohhh God, I want him! Now is the right time, I think."

Jill went and stood over Chris, bending down to kiss him awake with her magnificent breasts with her hard nipples hanging down before his eyes as he gradually stirred into wakefulness. His cock stirred and Jill pulled him up off the lounger. She steered him towards the door.

"We may be gone some time!" she giggled.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Anne realised that she was holding her breath unnaturally long and released her lungs to expel the air. Her lovely breasts tingled and she lifted her hands to hold them, feeling her nipples expand and harden.

"Anne," asked Anita as she and Ray returned to the veranda area, "do you think Jill and Chris have gone to er...,you know, er...make love?"

"I think so," replied Anne. "Oh I do hope so. They do so love each other. Just like I love Tom. I'm sorry if we are deserting you both but I think it's our time too."

Anne could reach Tom from where she sat. She softly touched his chest and then just as softly laid her left hand on his big but soft penis. Her right hand moved over his face and two fingers gently traced the outline of his lips. Tom began to stir and his cock began to grow. He opened his eyes and smiled at her, reaching for her breasts as he swallowed her fingers.

"Where are Chris and Jill?" he asked through her wet fingers. Anne lifted her hand and pointed upstairs. Tom's cock grew some more under Anne's hand.

They stood up together without any prompting and went towards the house door. Anne looked back at Anita and Ray.

"See you later, darlings. Don't behave yourselves if you don't want to!"

---------ooOOOoo---------

Ray looked at Anita and Anita looked at Ray. They faced each other and held hands, their fingers intertwining. Ray leant down towards Anita and they kissed, their mouths opening wide. Ray's cock erected swiftly and Anita felt it touch her belly button. She pushed her body on to his.

"Ohhh Ray darling, I do love you so much," she gasped into his mouth. "Let's have some fun playing with each other. If I think about what the others are doing I'll not be able to love you. What would you like to do?"

"Show me your naked pussy again my darling," he whispered. "It felt so lovely and soft when you tossed me off but I couldn't see it properly under my prick. Let me look at it again."

"As often as you like my sweetest brother," Anita smiled. She stretched out on a lounger, opened her legs and opened her crack with her fingers. Ray knelt by her side and touched her gently, separating her lips and staring closely at all the different pieces and all the colours that made up her secret place. It was no longer a secret, she was open to him.

"Ray darling," Anita breathed.

"Ummm!"

"Kiss me there, lick my cunny, tongue me!" she begged. "I feel really horny. Lick me out, suck my clit; make me cum!"

Ray bent his head to her aromatic juicy vagina and inserted his tongue into her crack.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Jill and Chris had gone silently upstairs and gone straight to her bedroom. They studied themselves in the big mirror on the wall and if truth were known they admired themselves. Chris thought he looked very manly with his covering of body hair and his long erect penis gently bouncing up and down. Jill was admiring her gorgeous breasts with the erect nipples; her soft flat belly with the deep belly button and her newly shaved vaginal area. They were holding hands and now they turned to face each other.

"I've waited so long for this moment," whispered Jill, tears in her eyes. "I love you so much. I've loved you since I was about ten. There's really no one else for me. Do you love me a little?"

"Ohhhh my God Jill, if only I could put into words how much I do love you. I have ached for you ever since I can remember. I first really felt it when Father and Mother sent us away to school, all those miles away from each other."

"I remember that too," answered Jill. "That was when I first started playing with myself. I used to close my eyes and play with it, trying to remember what your little willy looked like."

"I first got an erection thinking about when I used to see you in the bath with your beautiful soft crack. The first time I tossed myself off to shoot spunk was a great day for me and I had a clear vision of your naked body that day."

"My pussy is naked again now," laughed Jill softly. "Are you going to toss yourself off all over it again now?"

"No way, I'm going to examine it very closely to make sure that Tom didn't damage or hurt it. I can't make love to it if it hurts you, can I?"

"Ohhhh Chris darling, are you really going to make love to me properly?"

"Just as soon as I've finished my examination, my lovely sister," said Chris.

Chris gently pushed Jill on to the bed and opened her thighs. He climbed up beside her and lowered his face into Jill's cunt, beginning his examination with his tongue on her clitoris.

Jill almost came on the spot.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Anne and Tom had almost run upstairs to the master bedroom. In seconds they were kissing furiously, she mashing her big soft breasts at his chest and he dry humping her naked pussy with his cock although it soon became almost a wet humping as Anne made quantities of juice to join his emission. Eventually the kiss stopped but they stayed stuck together.

"Hey big brother," smiled Anne into his eyes.

"Hey little sister," Tom grinned. "Doesn't this feel fucking fabulous!"

"Absolutely no question," Anne answered. "What do you feel?"

Tom appeared to think deeply. "I feel your fabulous tits squashing into my chest; I feel your lovely soft belly pushing at the tip of my cock; I feel your juicy wet crack wetting my shaft; owww my God Annie, I can just feel all of you but you are still not close enough!"

"I just love you so my darling and you will be as close as you can be when that lovely big cock is buried all the way up my cunny."

"I love you too, my darling baby sister. I've loved you for ever; ever since I first saw you naked!"

"When was that, you pervert. Spying on your little sister, were you?"

"Every chance I got. Your pussy had no hair when I first used to sneak in to your bedroom and pull down your covers and lift your nightie. That's why I nearly shot my load all over you this morning when I shaved you! When did you first see my cock."

"I called it your pee-pee then," Anne giggled. "Don't you remember me coming in to the bathroom to watch you take a leak? That's why I still like watching you pee. I want to hold it in future so that I can feel your piss shooting through your cock. It nearly always makes me want to go too when I see it."

"You can watch me as often as you like," smirked Tom. "I shall watch you too. Now, my darling sister, I think that I should check on this morning's handiwork, don't you? I might have nicked you without realising."

"Don't you think I would have noticed," giggled Anne as she unstuck herself from her brother and lay back on the bed. "Come on Tom, give me your tongue and get licking!"

Like her cousin, Anne nearly came on the spot as Tom licked up her crack for the first time.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Down on the veranda Ray licked at his sisters newly shaven pussy. He loved her so much and he wanted to please her. They had never been so intimate before. They had always shied away from intimate contact, fearing that they would lose control of their emotions and commit the terrible sin of incest. Now they had met four lovely people who were, at this moment, actually doing just that, albeit for the first time.

Anita tasted just so good. He'd never licked any other girl, feeling it would be letting Anita down. Now he was so glad that he hadn't; Anita's juices seemed so fresh and clean and he wanted her to feel his love for her as he worked at her pleasure.

Today had been a red-letter day for him too. Never before had Anita taken him in hand like that and so lovingly tossed him off. All over her body too! That had been unbelievable.

"Ohhhh Ray darling, that's sooo wonderful," his sister encouraged him. "Keep on doing those lovely long strokes up and down my cunny. Don't forget to suck on my clitty too. Ooooooh yes, that's it, do that some more."

Ray pulled Anita's thighs open wider, if that were possible, and buried his face deeper into her cunt. He stuck his tongue further into her hot tunnel and slid a finger in there too. Anita thrashed wildly, forcing his head hard on to her with her hands. Ray sucked her clit into his mouth, swallowing as much of the surrounding area as he could manage. He pushed a second finger into her pussy and immediately Anita orgasmed with a loud squeal.

"Arghhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhh, arghhhhhhhh! Fucking Hell, fucking Hell, Fucking Hell! Ohhhhh, yes yes yes, I love youuuuu!"

Anita collapsed beneath him and for a moment he thought that she had passed out. He raised his head and looked up her body. She was looking down at him with a contented smile on her face.

"You look like the cat that's just had all the cream!" he laughed.

"No Ray my darling, the cream is all over your face and it's mine. Come up here and let me kiss it off you. No, even better, you lie down now and I'll lick me off you!"

Ray lay on the lounger and Anita kissed all over his face, rubbing her beautiful firm breasts all over his chest. He pulled her to him and stroked her hair. God! How he loved this girl, his sister!

"Did I do it right, Anita my darling," he asked. "I've never done it before so I didn't now whether or not I was touching you in the right place."

"It was perfect, my angel," his sister purred against the skin of his chest. "I'm so glad you'd not done it before though. It's sort of like you losing your licking virginity, isn't it?"

Anita reached out and down to Ray's cock. As her little long fingers closed around it he gave a little jump and then a long sigh. He was in seventh heaven again. For the second time in one day his love was holding his cock.

"Today I made you come with my hands," she said softly. "It was fantastic for me so it must have been good for you too. I'd never done that to a boy before and I've never sucked on a cock either. Would you like me to try that on you?"

Christ! Does a bear shit in the woods? Of course he wanted her to suck him. His cock was crying out for it! His worry was that he'd shoot his load as soon as her mouth touched him. He said so.

"I'll try to do it right darling," she said, "but if I get it wrong I'll just have to keep trying, won't I?"

That reassured him a little. She was prepared to suck him again and she hadn't even done it once yet! He gently pushed her head down to his cock. Anita didn't delay; she opened her lovely lips and swallowed him whole.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Jill didn't quite cum on the spot as Chris's tongue made its initial contact with her pussy but it was a close run thing. She clawed at he sheets beneath her, resisting the urge to grind his head to her cunt and finish the job instantly.

Fortunately Chris sensed Jill's sensitivity and kept his initial assault on her pussy very gentle. He stroked his tongue from very close to her bum hole all the way up to her clitoris, teasing it out of the top of her crack before giving it a gentle suck.

"Ohhhhh yes Chris darling, that's just right. I won't come too quickly if you keep that up. Just lick a little deeper darling and suck my clitty harder. Ohhhhh, that's perfect!"

Chris, of course, couldn't say anything as his mouth was full. He pushed his left hand up Jill's body until her found her breasts, kneading her full firm flesh and pulling hard on her nipples. His right hand joined his mouth and he pushed two fingers into his sister's cunt, beginning to frig them in and out of her hot wet passage. His little finger found her bumhole and eased inside. Jill squealed this time.

"Ohhhhh yes, you done me. I'm going to fucking cum. Ohhhhh yes, ohhhhh yes, fucking Hell! I'm commminnng, now, nowww, nowwwww!"

Jill's cunt got very wet and Chris had to open wide and really drink to keep up with her emissions. He thought her taste was exquisite and he drank as deeply as he could. He momentarily thought that he could get used to this!

Jill and Chris rested in each other's arms, kissing in a very loving way and tasting her cum.

"I've never really tasted myself before," she said dreamily. "Only off my fingers but it's not the same. I taste much better off your lips."

"I think you tasted absolutely lovely," said Chris. "I'm going to try to drink you at least once a day from now on."

"Oh Chris darling, that will be lovely. I'm going to drink your spunk every day too!"

"Have a little practice now darling. Don't make me come though; my next delivery is going to go right up your cunt."

Jill was on him in a flash. She grasped his cock firmly and pointed it at the ceiling. Then she sat astride his legs and leaned forward. She first of all licked all his juice off the end of his knob and then put his knob end into her mouth, making saliva all around it. Then she opened her mouth and released his knob, showing all her saliva running down his shaft and over her hand. Chris moaned.

"Wait darling, I've hardly started yet," She grinned. "I saw this on a porn film once and I thought it was really horny."

She took her wet hand from off his prick and dribbled more saliva down his throbbing tool. Now she positioned herself carefully, opened her mouth again and then fed his whole length into her mouth until he felt his tip encounter her throat. Her throat muscles grabbed at his knob and she sucked him into place. Chris moaned in ecstasy.

Jill now sucked on him with a will and Chris kept on moaning. He wanted to tell her to stop but he didn't but he knew if she didn't stop he would come and that would spoil their first fuck together. He forced himself to grab her head and pull it off his cock.

"That was fabulous Jill darling but you nearly made me come and I didn't want to spoil our first fuck. Do me like that as often as you like after this, it's fantastic."

"Do you mean it's time to do it darling," said Jill, saliva still running down her chin and dripping on to his cock. "How do you want me? I've been praying for this for years."

"Well darling, as you've been praying for me to fuck you it had better be the missionary position first. Lay your fantastic body down for me and open your thighs wide."

Jill did as he suggested and looked up as Chris poised himself above her, his cock seeming enormous from that angle. She was convinced that it was bigger than she had ever seen it.

"Chris?" she said.

"Yes darling?"

Jill had tears in her eyes as she reached for him. "Don't fuck me this time. Make love to me with all the feelings that you can."

"You got it darling. I love you so much."

He lowered his throbbing cock to her waiting body.

---------ooOOOoo---------

Anne squealed as her brother pushed his tongue deep into her vagina.

"Ohhh yesss!" she exclaimed. "That's soooo wonnnderful darling Tom. Don't stop, please don't stop!"

Tom had no intention of stopping. He had his sister exactly where he wanted her and he was going to make her come forever and ever if he could. He slowly forced his tongue upwards in Anne's crack until he reached her prominent clitoris. He sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh my God," exploded Anne, pulling Tom's head to her cunt and grinding him into her. "You're going to make me come soooon!"

Tom managed to release himself from her hands and moved up her body to lick her breasts and pull gently on her nipples with his teeth. As he did this his hand felt into her cunny and two fingers, then three, slipped into her sopping wet channel.

Tom didn't yet know that his sister could squirt her cum on orgasm, in particular when she was out of it and out of control of her reactions. This time Anne was so aware of every touch and caress she was under control, savouring every moment of their loving.

"Lick me some more Tom darling. I'm going to come soon. I want to come on your mouth!"

Tom dived back down Anne's body and recommenced licking her, this time around his fingers as they pumped into her. His other hand forced its way under her buttocks and into her bum crack. As soon as he found her arsehole he slipped his middle finger in there, all the way to the second knuckle.

"Ohhhh I'm commming now!" squealed Anne. "Ohh yes, oh yessss, oh yesssss! That's it, drink me, drink my cum!"

Tom's fingers deep in Anne's pussy suddenly felt hotter and wetter. He withdrew them and sucked into her hole. Anne's love juice ran from her pussy and he drank it down voraciously. He couldn't take it all so fast did it run. He felt his finger up her bum anointed by some of the excess as it ran between her legs.

Anne slowly wound down and relaxed a little. She stroked the back of Tom's head as he sucked softly on her clitty and sucked her liquid cum remains into his mouth. His finger was still deep in her bum hole and she clenched her sphincter muscle around it to keep it in there.

"That was beautiful, my darling," she whispered. "Please do that to me every day from now on."

Tom raised his head slightly and looked up into her face between her magnificent breasts.

"What will I get in return?" he asked.

"Whatever you want. I can refuse you nothing. I love you so much."

Tom removed his finger from Anne's arsehole, raised his body from her groin and neatly straddled her belly. He rested his long, thick and hard cock in the valley between her breasts. He bent forward and kissed her, rubbing his cock up and down her titty channel.

"Including titty fucking?" he grinned.

"Of course, I'll love that; I'll also do lots of this!"

Anne ducked her head and captured the knob end of Tom's penis in her mouth. He groaned and pushed up into her.

"Oh God Anne, that's wonderful! I want lots of that but please be careful. I am going to fuck you now and my first spunk is for your cunny, all of it!"

Anne eased the pressure of her lips on his tool, pulled him out almost to the knob and then pouched his shaft between both sets of her pretty slender fingers.

"Darling Tom," she begged, "make love to me now. Push your lovely big cock into me and love me like I've wanted you to all these years. Come on, I'm so wet and ready for you."

Tom slid down Anne's body, dropped a couple of featherweight kisses on to her belly button and pussy and then parted her legs as he positioned himself between her thighs.

1...45678...30