The Holiday Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, don't worry just pull out."

"Sure."

He was gentle. He positioned himself at her entrance.

Then he paused. "Will you suck me?"

Frankie sat up and pushed him down. She opened her mouth and engulfed his not so large member. She sucked and sucked and suddenly Phil came all over her tongue.

He rolled off, exhausted, and promptly fell asleep.

"Well that was fucking shit."

Frankie got up, dressed, and walked towards the dancing.

Becky was being more energetic.

She looked deep into Georgio's eyes. He was Spanish. He plunged straight into her sopping vagina, breaking her tight hymen easily.

"Awwwwh fuck." Tears started to leak from her eyes.

"Oh you dirty whore you dirty slag."

He pumped her so hard she had climaxed thrice when he came, splashing her pussy with his cum.

Frankie felt a hand on her back. She turned to find a truly handsome guy.

"Looking for some?" He asked her.

Frankie stepped up and ran her hands over his biceps. He picked her up and carried her over to a fence.

"Kiss me." Frankie looked up, expectant.

And so he wrapped his arms around her back and she wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed, slowly, sensually. She could feel his penis pressing against her virgin hole.

Her back was against the fence but now he held her to his fit body. They waked, Frankie still clinging on.

Tom didn't think of her as a slut. Not now. He realised she was lonely and needed someone. Tears rolled down her face. She was real cute.

He leant down.

"Hey. It's okay."

He kissed her lips and then, slowly, pulled away and upwards, taking the tears away with his lips.

This girl was beautiful. She was slim and yet she wasn't stick thin like all the others. She still had flesh to hold, to kiss, to lie on. Everyone at this party wanted sex. This girl wasn't even dressed with sluttishness. It was cool now, and she was clever to be wearing a wooly jumper. It was thick enough but not so that she seemed plump. Her slender legs were covered by black jeans, the tight kind, and she was in soft shoes, sneakers.

He put his hand beneath her jumper, on her back.

She wasn't wearing a T-Shirt and her back was warm. She was nuzzling up to the curve between his shoulder and neck, pushing her little nose into his soft skin.

He let her unbutton his shirt. He let her undo the belt and together they pulled down his shorts.

In a moment he was naked, still kissing her face and neck.

He put his hand on her crotch and gently rubbed, growing stronger by the second.

Frankie gasped lightly as her zipper ran over her growing clitoris. He was teasing her. He stopped. He removed her jeans. And then Frankie was worried for a moment. He was simply looking at her panties. Then she realised he was just admiring her choice of panty.

He leant down and pulled her jumper off. They were on the sand and he placed the top gently beneath her head.

She was in the latest fashion. Girls had started wearing not bikini tops to the beach, but actual bras. This girl was in a lovely yellow bra with cups that held her breasts perfectly.

He licked up the side of one of the yellow cups and she giggled.

"You're cute."

"You're beautiful."

"You don't even know my name."

"Will you tell me?"

"What's your's?"

"Tom."

"Mmm." She moaned without opening her mouth as he removed her bra and subsequently freed her pussy to the breezes.

"Do you like it?"

"It's so cool." She took a breath. "I'm Frankie."

He looked into her sexy eyes and smiled.

"Well frankly Frankie I think I love you."

He toyed with her wiry pubic hair as the waves splashed down the beach.

Frankie opened her legs and wriggled up the beach.

Tom held her shoulders with his forearms tight against her back. He sat her up and kissed her.

"No. Don't loosen. I don't want you to use a condom."

Frankie didn't want him to stop holding her so romantically.

"Okay. Are you taking birth control?"

"Yes."

"Okay then."

"Is it okay with you not to use one?"

"As long as you're happy."

"I am."

He put his legs next to her's and shifted forward until the tip of his cock was pressed against her vagina. She was too engaged in the sensual act to feel embarrassed by how wet she was.

Tom pushed in a little. Maybe two inches.

Frankie let out a gasp and winced.

He pushed another three inches. Her mouth opened and she held his back from under his arms.

He pressed a little and felt the resistance of her cherry.

"Okay?"

"Can you kiss my neck?"

He kissed it.

"Now go," she said. "Do it quick."

He pushed in the last two inches and a whimpering moan sounded from the crying Frankie. Tom hated to see her like it but he kept up. He retreated fully and bottomed out in her pussy to the sound of another gasping moan. And again. And again. Their bodies were so close. They picked up their pace. Each thrust was met with a squelch of Frankie's cunty juices and a little erotic moan.

Tom felt it first. A little more muscle contraction, a tremble in her beautiful vagina. Her orgasm was beginning. She held tighter, her breasts squeezed to his chest, their tongues intertwined.

She began to buck harder, their hips sweaty and their eyes open.

And then she came. Her mouth opened and she looked straight into his eyes and his into her's and he sucked her tongue and he began to ejaculate. He came and came and came and she flowed with wetness and tears rolled down her face and they held each other so very tight and then they were tired. Still inside her, softening, he rolled over so they both were on their sides and he put her legs up around his waist and came a little more.

She could feel his seed still warm inside her. Her blood was there too from her torn cherry and her juices mingled into the pool of love in her own tingling sex.

And they fell asleep, weary, happy, crying because of that love they knew they'd found.

* * *

Becky was getting pounded for the third time by Georgio and her pussy was beginning to ache. It was like he could just keep going forever and it felt so bloody good. She had just finished her fourteenth orgasm of the night.

"Oh Becky. You lika the cum?"

"Fuck yes."

"I ask more people to help and make you covered in the cum?"

"I never knew I wanted that but YES. Yes I do."

Georgio found a low table and propped her legs up so no sperm came out of her pussy. She closed her eyes for a minute or so. She opened them again. Her nipples were hard and ready for anything in the night air. She was surrounded by what must have been thirty guys, all jerking off to her body furiously. The first ropes of cum hit her neck. Then it all came forth. Cum poured over cheat, her tummy, her pussy, her face. It was literally so thick she began to feel warm.

The guys left and Georgio scraped cum from his hands onto her ass cheeks and ass crack. He stepped over and jerked hard for ten minutes, stopping, curbing his load, building it up. He was on his knees at fifteen. His cock like a hose dangled in her mouth at twenty as he sprayed into her mouth. It was full. She was full of cum.

He dressed her as she lay. He put padded shorts and three pairs of knickers on her creamy sex. Then it was a full length dress that someone had left behind. Her face was dripping with cum so he, not wanting to waste it, collected it all in a cup.

It amounted to a full cup. Then he poured it into her panties.

At that point she came so hard he had to hold her up.

Then he sent her packing. She walked around the party, soaked, until she could take no more and jumped in the sea, fully clothed, rinsing her body.

She found a shady spot and fell asleep in the sand.

The two girls both awoke at around one o'clock in the afternoon.

Frankie felt someone rubbing her shoulder.

"Frankie. Wake up."

"Huh? Why are you wet?"

"I lost my virginity."

"Me too." Frankie bit her lip and wriggled. Tom's penis was still inside her.

"Let's go."

"Okay let me dress."

"Go on then."

"Turn around!"

"No I want to see you."

"Fine."

Frankie kissed Tom on the lips, trying to wake him up. What succeeded in the end was shaking him.

"Whaaa...Frankie?"

"Tom. I love you. I have to go. What college are you going to?"

"Argh it's too early."

"Call me. Do u have a pen."

-"I have one."

"Oh this is Becky."

"Hi Becky."

Frankie took the pen that Becky had found in an inside pocket of the dress. It was slippery to hold. Frankie guessed Becky had used it for more than a pen today.

She wrote her number on Tom's hand.

"Bye."

"I'll call you."

Frankie slowly pulled away, and his cock finally came out of her womanly hole with a noticeable pop. Frankie stood and got dressed.

Becky giggled.

"What?"

"Your pussy."

Frankie looked down to see blood dripping from her sodden entrance. When that had ceased, cum dribbled down her creamy legs. She smiled, wiping it up with his shirt.

"He won't mind."

They walked off towards the town centre. Frankie felt embarrassed that Becky might think their affair was over, so when her friend was in new dry clothes at a café where they were talking, she pressed her foot hard against her pussy.

Becky smiled.

"Baby I love him but can we still fuck too?"

Again Becky smiled. "Yes."

"Good. Now tell me. Who did you lose it to?"

"Georgio."

"Italian?"

"Spanish. Amazing stamina. I screamed when I lost it but then I orgasmed so many times and-"

"How many?"

"Fourteen or something."

Frankie's jaw dropped.

"Yeh okay I know it's loads, but the best part is this. He got a bunch of guys to stand over me and they came all over my nude body. It was so good, then he filled my mouth with his cum."

"God that's slutty. Are you a cum-whore then?"

"Hey!" Becky slapped her friend lightly on the arm.

Frankie smirked. "I think I'm in love with Tom."

"He's pretty hot."

"He's gentle."

"Will you still love me?"

Frankie's reverie fell apart.

"What?"

"Will you still love me?"

"In what way?"

"In this way." Becky leant over the table and kissed Frankie full on lips.

"We've already agreed to it."

"Okay. Now what?"

"Now? Now let's go shopping. I saw some shops I want to go into, then we can peel off home."

The girls strolled further into town. Frankie stopped at a shop called 'Wide Open'. She walked in, tugging we friend excitedly by the hand.

Becky brought her free hand to her mouth in surprise. "Frankie!? It's a sex shop," she whispered, feeling her arousal growing.

"Excuse me?" Frankie approached a young woman working at the shop. She was about 26, with short brown hair and a tattoo of a donkey on her ankle.

"Hi I'm Claire." She waited expectantly and happily too.

"My girlfriend and I are looking for some toys...umm...maybe a double dildo?"

"Sure thing, right this way." This assistant made it feel so normal, it was kinda comforting.

She continued, "So here are the doubles. There are four sizes, extra small to extra large, and six colours: Blue, pink, green, white, purple and black."

"I see."

"Have you done this before?"

"No not really. Will you guide us a bit?"

"Sure I will. Small is about 6 inches, weirdly. Large is 7, XL is 9. Oh and XS is 4. That's both ends, so double each of those for the full length. I'm afraid they're all the same girth."

"Okay, can we have a large in green?"

"Sure. May I just show you something else? Here come with me."

They followed her around to a different aisle. She picked up a box.

"This is a double ended vibrator. I use it with friends sometimes. Anyway..."

"No wait-" Becky was speaking- "Is it good? Is it sensual?"

The woman bit her lip and nodded.

"Then we'll take it."

"Alright then."

Having bought their toys, they walked out into the park. They sat facing one another on a bench with no back, the kind you might find at a school lunch table.

A tear rolled down Frankie's cheek.

"Am I fat?"

Becky's face contorted with love and sympathy, care and passion.

"No, Frankie, who said you were? I love the way you are."

"No one but I look at you and you're all skinny and petite and I'm just- I'm just-" she burst into weeping, burying her head into Becky's shoulder.

"Hush now. There there it's okay. Shh don't cry. I love you." She held Frankie's face in her palms. "Do you hear? I love you." And with that she leant forward and kissed Frankie, and she pushed her tongue past her lips and they wrestled with each other's wet warmth that was their mouths, and they hugged.

As they were walking back to the house, Frankie's sad patch washed over her, and a feeling of nervousness took hold of her.

The two walked in and immediately stripped. They walked to the bedroom.

"On the bed Becky. Now."

The green dildo came out and was toyed with for a while.

"Let's blow it and kiss in the middle."

"Okay."

Frankie put it in her mouth.

"Now arghh goo take wold op it."

"What?"

Frankie gurgled again as the dildo filled her throat.

"You mean put it in my mouth? Oh okay."

Becky stuck it in and they kissed in the middle, slurping on this green phallus.

"Now let's try the vibrator," Beckygr urged eagerly.

They spread their legs on the bed, toes to toes, opposite each other.

The toy went in the middle, their pussies pressed against the head. A little bud was also attached, and it tickled their anus.

They switched it on. After twenty minutes it was at full speed, easily slipping past their pussy lips which were coated with wetness. Frankie suddenly leant forward, and began to hump Becky.

"My cunny is sopping."

Becky murmured that her's was not dissimilar.

In fact Becky needed to pee, and this made her orgasm the more intense.

Frankie bit her friends lip, hard, and felt her legs begin to tremble. Becky's orgasm had begun. She shivered and humped erratically, knees wobbling, pussy pulsating as she came, screaming through her climax.

Now it was Frankie's turn to moan. Her clit throbbed as she rammed the vibrator inside, her bottom getting roughly abused by the anus tickler. Suddenly she came, squirting juice all over the bed, soaking the sheets.

"Mmm I love when you do that." Becky sucked up the wetness, swirling it around her mouth first, then letting it run down her throat.

By evening they were lying in bed, hand in hand, eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"I love this part." It was Titanic.

Becky started to cry. Frankie gripped her hand. They kissed a passionate kiss. Becky lay on top of Frankie, her little nipples growing hard against her friend's chest.

Becky was in panties and a shirt whereas Frankie was in her new blue skirt and a T-Shirt with no bra, though she was in a thong.

Becky positioned her knee above Frankie's skirt, and as she pummelled down to knee-fuck the hairy mound, her muff landed on Frankie's knee. They kissed and moaned and humped and humped.

"F-F-Frankie?"

"Oh yeh?" Frankie grunted back.

"Keep holding the back of my head."

"Okay- Ohhh fuck that's-arghh uhh mmm"

Becky rolled Frankie over and lifted up her skirt. Her tiny purple G-string had ridden up her ass. Slowly Becky drew it out and pulled the thong down her legs. She sniffed it.

"It smells sweaty and messy."

When Frankie touched the fabric that marked the front of Becky's panties she felt that they were wet.

She pulled them off and held them to her nose, smelling the sweet smell of Becky's cunt.

"Let's do this." Frankie opened her mouth and put the wet panties in her mouth. Becky did the same with the thong, tasting not only sweat and pussy secretions, but the harshness of Frankie's asshole too.

They kissed and giggled a while. Then they rocked against one another, pussy to pussy, with only the sound of the sea and an occasional moan to break the silence.

When Becky came she went floppy on top of Frankie, whose cumming was triggered by that cute flop. Her toes curled and her belly tingled and a clit throbbed against Becky and at last she came, her body shuddering and her tits jiggling, wetness seeping out of her messy jungle of black pubes.

"Let's sleep."

"Okay but like this," replied Frankie.

She turned around into the sixty-nine position, so her face was in Becky's bald vagina, and her juicy one was at Becky's oral opening.

"Ooh Francesca you naughty, sexy, beautiful-" Her words got muffled as she buried her face in the muff in front of her.

"Becky? When does college start?"

"Four days."

"I can't wait. Tom's going to the same one."

"We have to get together -all of us- for a meal or something."

"Or more."

"Or more," she agreed.

"Love you Becky."

"Love you Frankie."

They fell asleep, wet, curled up together, and looking adorable, Frankie with her hands on the available butt cheeks, Becky with her's on Frankie's smooth thighs.

Look out for the next chapter!

12