All Comments on 'The Honeymoon'

by MankoZ28

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MMMMMMM

I'm a married mom and this story sure made me cum !!! I hope we do not have to wait long for the next chapter !!!!

Joan V @ Te Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just another Blackmans whore.

SKANK, WHORE, SLUT, BITCH, Cumbucket, Cumslut, SLAG, Trash, CUNT, and every other word thta covers a a so called 'female' like this. AS for 'Joan, a married MOM' you would do this? you would fuck up your family life to become a Blackmans slave and cumslut? I hope your family knows!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well written and fun

Especially love the comment from the guy below. Always a laugh to see some sick slob who reads something that makes him so angry. Maybe he needs a good barf up each day to clear out his stinking gut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love it.

I'm glad she finally got some cock on her Honeymoon. I hope you write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the story... Its funny how people talk negative about the stories but it is all fiction and they are fantasies that many people have. It was well played out and I loved it. Keep up the good work. ~ Mistress Jade~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
we love it

I read the story with my boyfriend and we get so exited!! Its amazing!! So real!!

Erica (eriquina1980) & Pablo (cucki10)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was hot

MMM, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Manko,

If you're not female, you have a great perspective of the female side of sex. Veryyyy, well done, and the idea of newlyweds fucking another man on their honeymoon is sooooo hot!

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 6 years ago

Time to wake from your fantastic sleep and go find Cris, for some much deserved African cock..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poorly written

Using the second person the entire time is extremely annoying. It makes the whole thing borderline unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous