All Comments on 'The Honeymoon Is Over'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A DRASTIC WAKE-UP CALL IS DEFINITELY NEEDED

and Simple Simon better become Simon Legree, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A good story.

Highly enjoyable - thank you; I hope there might be further developments of this theme, and your writing is well able to cope with bringing us more. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nicely woven

Well written tale of how all control has been taken from Simon and he is forever to be the servant of Sophie and her mother. It is now a simple life for Simon as everything he does will be controlled and he will be the perfect little sissy to both of them. Nice tale and well told. This can stand alone or it could continue to further humiliate Simon. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful story .. The world would be a better place...

Thank You

pie106pie106about 12 years ago

He gave in much to easily. The women should have whipped his ass properly to attain his sub status.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

I love this story...how about another chapter or two?

ChastizedChastizedabout 12 years ago

That was a fantastic, FANTASTIC story.

Thanks a million and I hope you keep going.

briefloverbriefloverabout 12 years ago
great story

please conntinue. this is a fantastic story and a part 2 is needed right away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
top

fantastic

please continue

thank you

pdv990pdv990almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

A great plotline - but also brilliantly well written - I hope you will add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not that it would help the story...

...which amorously provocative, but why doesn't he just get the dang thing cut off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

Great story and well written. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the rest of the story!

Please, please, please, add at least two or three more chapters!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure

I'm supposed to be laughing at this dumb story, but I am. It's just totally unbelievable. The Mother and Daughter are really sick perverts. I mean if you get off abusing, degrading and humiliating people to make yourself feel good, what else is there to say? And he should just stand up, cut it off ( takes less than a minute with a simple tool you idiot), slap the stupid bitches and divorce the wife. No one in your wildest fantasy or imagination, would accept that behavior from anyone. STILL LAUGHING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

wish I were him. all of us men need women like this, that is why we read these stories

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
The best

What fun! What a nice, wicked mind. This sort of fantasy is so rare; so glad I stumbled upon this site. Hope somebody else out there writes like Effie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Why would she want to be married to him if she didn't want a husband? Why would she want her Mother that involved in their lives? Why would he accept their torturing him? Nothing in this story makes any sense, even for fiction. A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop now.

Why stop now, just as they have him under control. Now's when it gets interesting to see what they make him wear and do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you stopped posting

I've read 2 of your stories and I don't need to read anymore to recognize poor story telling and unimaginative crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mixeed Emotions

What a bitch. This chick is really screwed up. Time to throw mom in law out the second story window and hold wifey's wrist between her shoulder blades with a knife to her throat. "Let's talk some other terms sweety".

briefloverbriefloveralmost 10 years ago
great fantasy, please continue!

great fantasy, please continue!

49greg49gregover 9 years ago
Wow

Quite a ride. A very erotic story, poor Simon. Makes me wonder what their courtship and honeymoon were like - did Soph, Uh Sophie, enjoy it or just endure it.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
WOW!!!!

What a hot story. Poor lucky bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slap The Shit Out Of Helen

Tell 'Soph' to get the key and unlock him. The longer it takes to unlock him, the more he will bitch slap her mother. Once the chastity cage is off, destroy it with a hammer. Give them 30 minutes to get packed and out of his house. While they are packing, call a divorce lawyer and get a divorce started. Then get the finances taken care of at the bank. Call the office and put in for a transfer as far away as possible. Make sure you have the keys to the house and automobile. See what charges, like unlawful restraint and rape against Helen are apropos. Start a new life...a life without terrorists like Sophie or Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5****

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Great Story Of A Dominant Wife and Mother In Law

The idea of being submissive to both my wife and her mother is a favorite fantasy of mine . Having my small penis locked in chastity would make it even better. I really enjoyed this well written story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Castration Stories Are Tricky

I highly approve of stories about castrating a cheating bastard husband. And I drool over stories where the wife's lover is castrated and given a penectomy. But I draw the line at wives and mother-in-law castrating a loving husband and son-in-law. No entertainment value whatsoever in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What an idiot can write such a crap???

You have to be realy sick, brain sick. Maybe you are only an ugly bitch or an ugly old bag!!! Anything you like!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brillant

Loved this story so much. To those that didn’t, you don’t really get it..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm why do I suspect

the author is not a women as claimed. This story is the perfect cliche for a guy fantasizing about something he'd run a mile from in real life.

Get your hand off your dick right now effie100,

Ha ha ironically the security code to type in ended in .. Lope.. !! look it up in french slang. Sums you up to a tee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's all in the mind

Many years ago I was reading a magazine dealing with themes of this nature. A letter from a young man related that his new wife with the assistance of his mother-in-law attached a hinged metal clasp to the base of his shaft, and padlocked it. The clasp was so tight and had teeth such that he could not remove it. Then often each of the women teased him to cause him pain. I was newly wed at the time I read it, and fondly remember this fantasy. This honeymoon story is along the same thread only it is more detailed and elaborate. It is truly a fantasy, but I still wish that I could have experienced it. Well done writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too many mistakes

She wore black tights over her short skirt. No she wore them under her skirt.

She called him Sophie at one time not Simon.

She called her mother Mrs Chandler not Mummy as she always did.

She pushed down on Simon's pink cock but as she was underneath it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Shame that bit was very erotic.

Needed to be re-read before being posted.

madetoobeymadetoobeyover 2 years ago

Well I liked it. Ignore the negative comments - nearly always from "anonymous" people. A 5 from me: my sort of story.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Even as a fantasy, this is pure crap! The two whores are in jail faster than they can imagine and would spend the next 25 years there! Hope they take the author with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, its a dream of mine to be controlled like this. more please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some liked the story and some did not. The like part for me reminded me of my honeymoon when she was giving him the three days. Which turned into the fun/stupid part because of me. My wife used five days. But went up five days each time I didn't please her. So 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and when she got to 30 I had accumulated 75 days. When she said 30 days I said the stupidest thing I ever said. "5, 10, 20, 30, why not three months or six months or a year?" And she said, "Fine a year!" I realized the horrible mistake and said I was joking and she said she was not. I begged her not to and would do anything she said. She said "NO, Because you already do." Still married. Very happy, successful, children and under the system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous