The Honeymoon Is Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still maintaining eye contact Mrs Chandler slowly stripped in front of Simon, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to her ankles. Then her blouse and suspender belt. Each item held between her finger and thumb momentarily before being dropped to the floor.

"Take my bra off Simon."

Mrs Chandler turned her back to him, raising her arms above her head and grinding her hips seductively against Simon's faux erection. Simon felt it bob up and down, the base pressing against his tiny constrained penis, reminding him of the control this woman had over his desires. With shaking hands he unclipped her bra, and gently eased the straps off each shoulder.

Still Mrs Chandler grinded her bottom, dancing against Simon, and then hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, which, hips back, she peeled over her buttocks.

"Take them off Simon."

Simon knelt down, his face an inch away from Mrs Chandler's perfect, lily white bottom. He pulled the black lace panties down, and watched as she stepped out of them. Then she pushed her bottom back against Simon's mouth. Instinctively he kissed her buttocks, small soft loving kisses. At that precise moment he felt that everything had just been raised up onto an entirely new level of submission, and he began to enjoy the complete control that Mrs. Chandler had over his body, and his mind.

Without another word being said Mrs. Chandler climbed onto the bed, swinging her legs over and lay on her back. She gently took Simon by the hands and pulled him on top of her, drawing him close and kissing him. Simon responded with his hands, his tongue, soft caresses, feeling his way around Mrs. Chandler's beautiful, warm, curvaceous figure.

The it happened, a hand between his legs, he felt a gentle tug as Mrs Chandler manouvered the phallus down, and then, eyes open, she grabbed Simon by the butocks and eased herself down onto him. Simon had never experienced anything like this before. This woman had absolute control over him, and he was making love to her, passionately, intimately, but with his penis locked down tightly between his legs like a girl, and everything he did being under the absolute authority of his mother-in-laws wishes. The moment was almost spiritual, surreal, beyond ecstacy.

Simon responded to her directions, thrusting when she pulled him towards her, or bracing himself against the bed as she pushed down. They kissed and held each other, their bodies covered in sweat. Simon would have to keep this up for as long as Mrs. Chandler demanded. He had no say, no involvement, he was simply serving her needs.

After an hour Mrs. Chandler grabbed hold of Simon's hair with her fists, and pulled his mouth further into her groin, wrapping her thighs around his head, and in one final bucking motion, she came again, the juices pouring down Simon's throat. She was sated. Simon had been used like a doll, asexual, subordinate and totally controlled.

As Mrs. Chandler showered Simon was ordered to wash in front of the sink, towel himself dry and go downstairs, still wearing the phallus. Simon looked pleadingly at Mrs. Chandler, but she did not respond. How could he face his wife looking like this?

After a few minutes, he placed the towel back on the rail and tiptoed downstairs, holding his hands over the huge phallus in a ridiculous attempt to hide it from his wife. He knocked gingerly on the kitchen door, momentarily wondering why he just didn't walk into his own kitchen unannounced.

"Come in Simon."

He stood there, frozen, and then heard Mrs Chandler's footsteps at the top of the stairs. He had no choice. He waited until Mrs Chandler had reached the bottom of the stairs, then turned towards her, as if trying to illicit some sympathy after their intimate encounter.

"In we go Simon, no need to be shy now, is there?" Mrs Chandler said, leaning past Simon to open the door and then pushing him in.

Sophie looked up from the table as her naked husband fell into the room, a large pink phallus bobbing up and down in front of him.

"Well, well Simon. Has Mummy made you all big and hard then?" Sophie smiled broadly as she spoke.

Simon stood there, unable to speak, staring into middle space. He wanted to cry.

Sophie stood up and walked towards him, then grabbed the phallus firmly and tugged him forward.

" This is your penis now dear. No need to fuss with that horrid little thing anymore. All those nasty little spurties make such a mess, and this is much bigger, much cleaner and much more humiliating for you. Don't you agree?"

Simon nodded meekly, and even managed a faint smile. His life now would be as a sex slave to his wife and mother-in-law, and he would have to perform his duties without any personal sexual gratification whatsoever, and forever.

"Oh, by the way Simon, when you are not suitably adorned...."

Sophie tapped the top of his phallus twice as she spoke,

"then you will be able to wear something a bit more suited to your nice smooth feminine profile."

Sophies fingers stroked the area either side of his phallus, cupping her hands underneath.

"Such a pretty thing, such a pretty docile little husband you are becoming."

Simon felt every tiny caress of Sophie's fingertips and it drove him mad with desire.

"Your turn now dear, and when you have finished Simon can put on a pretty frock and prepare lunch. Take your time."

"Oh, I will Mummy, I will," Sophie replied, leading Simon by his 'penis' out of the kitchen and upstairs to bed once again.

____________________