The Horror Beneath Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!" Holly gasped, Jessica falling forward, making her cock slip out of her ass, and spinning around, laying over Morenna, their big tits mashing together. With a cry, Holly came, huge gobs of cum spilling from her cock, splashing over Jessica's face, pouring down on to Morenna's. Her cock lurched again and again, spurting out thick ropes of semen, coating the two girls in cum within seconds before Jessica leaned forward and took her mother's cock in her mouth. Holly gasped as she came again and again, Jessica swallowing as much of her spunk as she could before letting Holly's dick fall from her lips, only to watch Morenna eagerly take it in her mouth. With a last couple of twitches, Holly stopped coming and moved back a little, watching the two girls lick her cum from each other's faces.

Morenna's tongue slid out, impossibly long this time, and slurped up some cum from Jessica's face and, with a gasp, Holly realised what she had almost thought of before.

"You're a Hexen! A witch woman!" she cried, stepping back from the girls, her cock being reabsorbed into her body.

Jessica looked startled and stared at Morenna.

"Guilty as charged!" Morenna said with a grin, her long tongue licking at the last of the cum on Jessica's face. "I've just been waiting till I got you both together."

"Oh shit!" Jessica said.

The door to their room opened and Corina stepped in, smiling at the scene before her.

"Morenna's a Hexen!" Holly shouted to Corina but before the nun could do anything, the witch uttered a chant and, with a burst of light, she, Jessica and Holly vanished, leaving Corina alone in the room.

12