The Hotel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Danny and Veronica....

When Danny walked into the bar with his parents after dinner, his eyes roamed across the room looking for Veronica. He immediately spotted her, talking to one of the women who worked there. As soon as she saw Danny, she smiled and he felt himself blush.

He watched as Veronica ordered from the bar and when she picked up the two bottles of beer, the two women walked over to him. As they approached, the attractive purple-haired girl kissed Veronica on the cheek and made her way towards the door.

"See you later at the gym, Helena," he heard Veronica say before she turned her attention back to him.

"Hello Charles and Peggy," she softly said in her sweetest voice. "Danny and I have a return game of pool arranged if that's okay with you?"

"Of course," said Charles, beaming at her. Right them he was more interested in where her sister was.

"Enjoy yourselves," Peggy whispered, pleased that Danny had found some company, especially of the female variety. "Hi Danny," Veronica smiled. "You ready for another lesson?"

He felt his throat tighten, hoping his parents realised that she was talking about pool. He turned to them, anxious to emphasise the point.

"Er... yeah... Veronica thinks she can give me a lesson at pool," he explained.

She handed Danny a beer and took his hand, pulling him in the direction of the games room.

"Are you always this nervous?" she asked, shaking her head. "What does it matter what they think?"

There she goes again, he thought, wondering whether he would ever feel comfortable with this young woman.

Fortunately, the room was empty again, but instead of heading for the pool table, Veronica flopped down on the couch in the corner of the small room.

"I got you a beer, nervous man," she quipped. "You okay with that?"

"Alright," he responded.

"Good. I hate drinking alone," she laughed, her soft eyes sparkling at him. "Don't look so worried. And come here and sit down."

He sat beside her.

"Cheers," she said, clinking bottles.

They both took a drink and Veronica laughed.

"That was a sip, not a drink, Danny. Do it properly."

To demonstrate, she raised the bottle to her lips and drained half of it without pausing for air. He looked into her challenging eyes and then mimicked her action, but instead of smoothly swallowing the beer, he began to choke and spat it out. Unfortunately for him, half of it went over Veronica's cream t-shirt.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry...."

But Veronica was laughing, looking down at herself. The dark liquid had left a wet stain over her right breast and she ran her hand across it.

"Veronica, I'm sorry...." he began again, but her finger to his lips cut him off.

She snaked her hand around his neck and pulled his head to hers, her wet breast softly pressing against his bare arm as they kissed.

"You're getting better," she said with a huge smile, as they finished the kiss.

Before he could answer, she leaned back in and kissed him again, her thin, pink tongue slipping between his lips. This time he responded immediately, entwining his tongue around hers as her soft fingers stroked his neck.

"You're definitely getting better," she beamed, pulling away. "Give me your hand."

He did and she placed it over her wet right breast. "You gonna dry this for me?" she softly asked.

As he stared at her, she gently rubbed his hand over her amazingly firm breast, allowing him to feel the aroused nipple under her t-shirt.

"That's nice," she breathed. "What do you think?"

His breathing was coming in short, rapid gasps as he clumsily stroked her soft mound.

"It feels incredible," he choked out.

She dropped her hand to his thigh, allowing him free access. He squeezed and kneaded the firm orb then traced his finger over the nipple that was pushing out against the wet front of her t-shirt.

"That's nice..." she encouraged, leaving him to find his own way.

He took it between his thumb and forefinger, lightly squeezing.

"Umm, that's good, Danny," Veronica encouraged.

He smiled, gently rotating the nipple with his finger, listening to her little moans to determine what she liked most. He felt her soft hand snake around his neck again, and felt her exert some pressure as she moved his head down towards her breasts.

"Suck it, Danny," she instructed, pulling her breast free of her top and brassiere.

This definitely was new territory for him but he responded immediately, his lips closing around the dark little bud. As he did, she softly stroked the hairs along the back of his neck.

"Good boy," she softly encouraged. "That feels nice."

She heard him begin to moan as his mouth worked on her, and as the arousal in her own body grew, she gently pulled his head away. When she saw his look of disappointment, she smiled at him and kissed him gently.

"In a moment," she whispered.

He watched as she stood up and backed away from him towards the door, her eyes never leaving his. When her back softly bumped against the wood, she reached behind her, still holding his gaze, and he heard the sound of her locking the door behind her. She smiled again as she pulled her still damp t-shirt over her head, her hands immediately going behind her back to unhook her brassiere. When she dropped it to the floor beside her t-shirt, his mouth opened wide.

Her superbly full, breasts with their small, dark, deliciously erect nipples jutted out towards him.

"Come and get them, baby," she teasingly purred, leaning back against the door and arching her back.

When he hesitated for a split second, she ran her soft hands across her orbs, lifting them to his gaze. Even with his inexperience he hesitated no longer, standing up and slowly covering the distance between them.

"Veronica," he gasped. "I've never seen anything quite so beautiful."

She beamed at his words, feeling incredibly turned on by his admiration and his innocence.

"Go to work," she whispered.

Although he was unsure what was the right thing to do, his instincts took over. His young hands grasped each breast, feeling their shape as he carefully caressed them, stroking the hard nipples with his palms until he dropped his mouth, sucking the right tip inside. As she groaned, he moved to her left breast, determined to show no favouritism.

He realised she was emitting strange little mewling noises as he sucked on each erect nipple and renewed his efforts, determined to provide pleasure. He frantically sucked part of her left breast into his mouth, his wet tongue continuing to flick hungrily at the erect, dark bud. After a while he became more adventurous, teasing the glistening black globe as his tongue circled the nipple, all the while the fingertips of his right hand caressing and pinching her other breast.

He felt Veronica's hands around his head, urgently pulling his mouth more firmly against her breast. She was encouraging him to take more of it between his working lips, and he softly sucked even more of it into his mouth as he did so. He knew from the way she arched her back, growling as she felt his hard tongue swirling around her jutting nipple, that he was doing what she wanted. He heard little gasps punctuating her breathing, and realised that his own breath was bursting forth in short, rapid gasps.

Then the picture changed. Her hands had left his neck and were reaching for the top of his shorts. She deftly unfastened the button and roughly pulled them down. She swung him around so that his back was now against the door, and slid to her knees before him, pulling his shorts away completely and snaking a hand inside his boxers, hearing him groan as she pulled his manhood free.

The head was wet and shiny from the pre-cum that had leaked out whilst he was servicing her breasts and she ran the pad of her thumb across it. She glanced up at him. He was watching her but immediately pulled his eyes away when she looked up.

"You've got to control yourself," she whispered, running her soft hand along the hard shaft. "You can't cum until I say!"

"Oh, my god," Danny answered, the sensations building inside him as he felt her stroking hand.

She moved slowly and tenderly, knowing after last night that he would probably cum with just a little stimulation. She held the shaft just below the head, squeezed him lightly.

"Oh, fuck," Danny pleaded.

"You close?" Veronica asked.

"Yes," Danny groaned.

"Hopeless," she answered. "You've got to have more willpower than that, baby."

She watched as another drop of pre-cum leaked from him and licked it off with the very tip of her tongue.

"You want Veronica's mouth on you?" she throatily asked.

"God, yes," he groaned.

"Veronica's mouth on Danny's dick?" she teased.

"Oh fuck," he answered.

"Well you can, baby. But you've got to prove yourself first. If you don't cum whilst I stroke you, you can cum in my pretty little mouth. Is that a deal?"

"Oh fuck," he repeated.

She slowly stroked her hand up and down the shaft and then gripped him under his velvety smooth head. He was groaning constantly now and as he released another drop of pre-cum, she gently used it to lubricate his hard weapon as she slowly masturbated him. She wanted to make it last as long as possible, to teach him control, and so she went nightmarishly slow for both of them.

"You're doing well, baby," she encouraged.

Testing him further, she ran her other hand up to his testicles, gently cupping one and then the other, fondling them tenderly. For a short while she teased his shaft with one hand whilst caressing his testicles with the other, all the while looking upwards and watching his face contort as he tried not to cum.

"Okay, baby," she purred. "I'm going to count to ten and then Veronica's mouth is going to take you to heaven again."

"One..."

It was time to put him to the test and she tightened her grip on his shaft, increasing her pace. The additional speed made him groan more and she felt his body stiffen.

"Four..."

She knew he was very close and she pumped harder.

"Veronica..." he groaned.

She ignored him. "Six..."

"Veronica!" his cry was urgent.

She ignored him. "Eight..."

His hips left the door as his shaft began to stiffen and pulse.

"Nine..."

The first jet shot several feet in the air, returning to land on Veronica's chest. The second flew skywards too, landing back down beside the first. She turned the angle of his rapidly firing weapon so that the further impressive spurts were directed onto her breasts, one after another running over her firm curves.

"Such a lot of cum," she enthused. "That was so impressive, baby... but we really have to improve your control."

*

Babs and Sonia...

The evening had passed quickly. Just when Babs wanted Barry to do his own thing, he had remained with her, attentive to her every need. Every need bar one that was...

She had no opportunity to get Sonia alone, even when after a short while she had told him her migraine was easing. He had stayed with her not just for the rest of the afternoon, but also throughout the late evening dinner with their four, holiday, friends.

As for Sonia, after her time with Babs, her own body was aching for release, and although she exchanged glances with her pink haired seductress at every opportunity, she reluctantly accepted that she would be using her hand again tonight once Simon was asleep.

"Okay, time for bed," Barry said, finishing his drink and stamping the empty glass down on the table.

"No way," Simon exclaimed. "It's not that late!"

"Late enough," he responded. "My head doesn't feel too good and don't forget Babs has had a migraine."

Babs stood up with him, but said, "I just need the bathroom first."

She turned to Sonia. "Coming, babe?"

Sonia leapt up from her chair and followed the smaller woman, not sure what she had in mind but desperately hoping that Lisa would not follow them, so that she could find out.

Inside the empty rest room, Babs stared into Sonia's eyes.

"Need some relief, babe?"

Sonia's heart thudded in her chest as she nodded.

Babs stepped backwards into a stall and then her finger beckoned Sonia inside. That beckoning finger would remain in Sonia's mind forever, she thought, instantly obeying the request. Right at that moment, she was being subsumed by a primal urge beyond her control and her heart felt ready to explode as she allowed Babs to lock the door behind them. Their lips met in a frantic kiss, Babs hands roughly caressing Sonia's hard breasts through her light, patterned, dress.

Immediately, Babs dropped to her knees, her hands sliding lovingly up and under the dress and onto Sonia's small panties. With practised ease she flexed her fingers and then pulled them all the way down, allowing Sonia to step out of them. She picked them up and handed them to the red headed woman.

"It's my turn to pleasure you, babe," she hoarsely whispered. "But this is just a taster of what is to come before we leave this hotel."

She placed her hands on the insides of Sonia's thighs, encouraging her to open them a little wider, not that any encouragement was needed. Sonia groaned as she watched her would be lover's head slide closer, looking down at her pink hair whilst she made a slow trail of butterfly kisses across the moaning woman's mons.

"Let's see how long you can keep from cumming..." she wickedly whispered.

Sonia groaned loudly at the words. Please don't let anyone come in, please.... she kept repeating in her head.

Babs drew each of Sonia's labia in turn between her pursed lips, flicking them with her tongue. Sonia felt her legs trembling with the incredible sensations, and stuffed her hand in her mouth in an effort to quieten her loud and continuous groans.

The experienced woman between her thighs caressed her wet sex with her beautiful nose as her mouth moved to Sonia's waiting clitoris which had slithered forward to meet the long, eager tongue. Sonia felt the sensations begin to build and knew where they were heading. This was so much more intense than anything she had experienced with Cassandra.

"Please..." she gasped, but it took an effort to whisper the entreaty whilst trying to ride the ever growing surge of electricity building inside her shuddering body.

Babs looked up at Sonia and gently rose to her feet, her lips snaking to the out of control woman's ear.

"I'm going to make you cum like you've never cum before," she whispered, leaving hot licks of pleasure around the soft neck before sliding to her knees again.

Her mouth eagerly found Sonia's hot core once more and the very tip of her tongue slipped through her unresisting opening. Sonia couldn't hold back, her orgasm was approaching with an amazing intensity and she felt her body explode as soon as Babs' searching lips took hold and sucked on her incredible sensitive clitoris.

As she shuddered against the woman's mouth, she felt Babs continue to work on her, her probing mouth greedily swallowing every outpouring before her probing tongue filled her again and renewed its assault. Sonia's breathing became ragged, she was clammy with perspiration and her heart was racing as she realised that her orgasm was only the start.

Suddenly the probing invader of a tongue was gone but that provided only momentary relief as Babs thick, glossy lips closed around her clitoris which felt somehow larger and harder. After a few moments of gentle lathering she began to fuck it with her mouth, her piston like sucking creating an explosion of electricity to course throughout all of Sonia's extremities as she immediately came a second time.

This time Babs did pause, allowing the contractions to take their course, and just as Sonia's eyes began to open and her weak body look for rest, she felt the long, eager tongue again. It was moving slowly, at first drawing a circle on her extended clitoris before thrusting inside her, quickly gathered speed. This was even faster than the pace she set before, it seemed impossible to Sonia that anyone could flick their tongue so quickly.

Sonia's body was defenceless and responded the only way it could, her third orgasm breaking through, and she found herself crying out Babs name as she gushed hotly for a third time, a series of waves rippling through her exhausted body.

When Sonia eventually opened her eyes and returned to reality, she saw Babs standing beside the door, blowing her a kiss. "Sleep well, babe..."

*

If you enjoyed, please don't forget to either vote -- or email me with feedback... or ideally do both.

12