The Bodyguard

Story Info
Sophie is hired to guard Kayla, but who will guard her heart.
21.7k words
4.84
37.8k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers

It feels like forever since I have posted a story. Here is a sweet one for you all. Enjoy!

XOXO SkylerLuv

******

My lungs are on fire.

The rhythmic pattern of my feet hitting against the treadmill begin to slow. I jog the last ten minutes to cool down. The cool water traveling down my throat helps some of the burn but it doesn't completely get rid of it. Five miles are a bitch to run but I need to stay in shape. I need to look my best for the interview tomorrow. The machine completely stops and I take a second to catch my breath. Sweat pours down my face, I know my cheeks are on fire. I feel good though.

Having blonde hair, blue eyes, and being average height makes me appear harmless. To a stranger walking by I will never be seen as a threat and that is how I liked it. My curves are usually hidden by the business suit I wear. I have been told that I have a resting bitch face which is perfectly fine with me. I prefer my alone time.

I just finished my last assignment and have to look for my next one. I am a private contractor and usually stick to protecting very important people while they travel. I wonder what my next employer will think of me when they first see me. They always find it really hard to believe that the person who is supposed to secure their safety looks like the girl next door. My favorite part is watching their eyes widen when I drop someone in the blink of an eye.

A bowl of chocolate milk sits on my lap as I look through the papers spread out on the table. All the cereal is gone, happily resting in my stomach. Kayla Phillips: A-list celebrity, pop singer, and on the verge of going on her first tour. Her name sounds familiar but I doubt I have actually listened to her music. I prefer old school alternative rock or anything else honestly. A quick google search makes me cringe. This girl is a troublemaker who loves the attention. Her black hair is shiny and comes down in waves. She has striking blue eyes that take up most of her face. Her skin is pale unlike other artists who pay hundreds of dollars to make them look like they've been kissed by the sun. She has a lean body and isn't afraid to show it. She's a couple inches shorter than my 5'7.

Closing my laptop and shoving the papers in my yellow folder I try to keep my thoughts positive. I've never been a security guard for someone this famous before. Most of the people I have protected are rich but they are not well known by the public. I will go to the interview tomorrow and test the waters. If it seems like it is going to be more of a babysitting gig, I'll gladly let someone else do it. The money is a very appealing incentive though. With pay this I could probably take a month-long vacation and travel some.

After brushing my teeth, I lay in bed contemplating the interview.

***

The dark suit I'm wearing is tailored to fit me perfectly. The white blouse chose to wear underneath is thin and makes me feel less stuffy. I applied some eyeliner and decide to put my hair up in a ponytail. My bangs are starting to get longer but I look well put together.

The others in the waiting room keep looking at me. I cross my legs and stare ahead. They're mostly men and the few women here look meaty and physically intimidating. All of them are probably wondering what I'm doing here. I ask myself that as well. Maybe I am not the one for this job. I know I can do the job well, but there have been instances where people get more guts to try something because I don't look like can take them down. It immediately backfires when my fists flattens their nose or their arms are twisted in an unnatural position.

"Sophie Holmes?" The secretary looks around the room but in reality, she probably already knew it was me. Sophie is not an intimidating name.

The black wedges I decided to wear give me two more inches. It doesn't do much when all the other people in this room are close to six feet tall. I feel all of their eyes on me but ignore them, following the secretary. In the past that would have bothered me but I'm used to it by now.

"Ms.Phillips and her manager are just beyond those doors." She points down the hall. The speech she gives me sounds rehearsed. I wonder how many times she's going to have to give it today. It is a long hallway. Pictures hang on each side. All of the popstar herself. "The interview process will be anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour." That is interesting. Interviews are usually a set time with set amount of questions. "After you have been dismissed you will come back out through these doors and take the first exit on the left at the end of the hallway." She is an older woman. Wearing a red dress that covers her body. Her brown hair is piled on her head. "Any questions?"

"How long before I hear back?"

She stops before she gets to the door and looks back at me. Her eyes take me in and there is a slight smile on her lips. "You'll know immediately."

I can feel the frown forming on my lips. So, if I get the job, they'll tell me there and then? What about the rest of the candidates, will they be sent home? This is already much more different than anything I've ever done.

"Good luck." There is a trace of mocking behind her tone. I refrain from rolling my eyes. She thinks I don't have a chance. Who knows, maybe she is right.

With a quick introduction she opens the door wide and walks back to where she came from. I step into a bright room. There is a whole section of the room with windows that are from ceiling to floor. They're open and the sunlight reflects off the white walls. The view is beautiful, near the water. The other buildings surrounding this one also adds value to the scene. The room itself is spacious with only a couple of white and black pieces of furniture. On the black leather couch, facing the T.V., there is a man sitting there. His back is towards me and he is looking at something in his hands. Another figure moves away from the window and turns towards me.

My first thought is that she is small, a lot smaller than I imagined. Maybe her interviews and her big personality make her seem more imposing. I walk further into the room until I am in front of the couch. Her footsteps mimic mine and she moves closer until she is a few feet away. Her blue eyes are a few shades lighter than mine and they are really striking in person. Her dark hair is up in a messy bun, her body covered in black clothing hiding her curves. There is a playful smile on her lips and it takes a lot of effort to look away.

"You do know I am looking for a bodyguard, right?" She has a sight accent. British, I think. Her voice is slightly deeper than I imagined. Almost makes her sound more mature than her age.

My cheeks flush but I hold my hand out. "I am Sophie Holmes, here for the bodyguard interview."

Her smile widens even more, she has a perfect smile. Does she blink at all? I feel like her eyes are catching every move I make. Her hand feels small in mine.

"Miss.Holmes, please have a seat. I am Brady and this is Kayla." The guy from the couch finally speaks. He holds his hand out and I shake it. He's wearing a gray suit with a white shirt underneath. His glasses are on the bridge of his nose. He is handsome and much older than Kayla. He looks tired. "So, you have been a private contractor for a large part of your career correct?"

I take a seat on the white leather chair behind me, across from him. "That is correct."

Kayla decides to sit on the glass table between the couch and my chair. She is so small that I know the table is strong enough to hold her small figure. She folds her legs like a child and considering her age she's not that far off. "I'm sorry but you don't look like you could, you know, do much protecting."

I open my mouth to correct her but her manager beats me to it.

"Kayla." He sounds more like her father. "You don't have to be here anymore if you don't want to be. There are six more candidates and you're probably hungry."

She ignores him and continues to look at me. Her gaze takes in my suit. I sit up a little straighter. I hope she doesn't have the final say. Her big blues land on my breasts and her smile is back. I swallow.

"So, what would you do if I was getting attacked?"

I want to scoff at her childlike question. "Protect you, of course." It is hard not to sound like I am talking to a five-year-old.

She rolls her eyes. "But how?"

I look at her manager who sits back and shrugs. What kind of interview is this?

She removes her loose black sweater and reveals a black spaghetti strap shirt. Her creamy skin captures my attention for a second longer than it should. Her neck is elegant. Again, I am reminded at how small she is compared to all of my previous employers. There is a natural urge to want to protect her.

"I have taken classes and have done this for a large part of my life. I know how to protect you with my bare hands or weapons if I have to."

"Can you show me now?" She bites her lips, trying to hide her smile. Her accent is appealing.

"Kayla." This time her manager finally stands. He moves in front of her until she is hidden from my view. "Can you please be serious for five seconds. We need to have your bodyguard chosen by today at three pm or we will have to push back your initial tour date."

I don't see or hear a response but he moves back to the couch. "This tour is only going to be a couple of months. We are traveling to various places around US. I am not only going to hire a personal bodyguard to keep an eye on Kayla but someone who can also run our team of bodyguards. The last one we had got fired for sleeping with some of the groupies."

My eyes widen. What kind of job is this?

"Do you mind traveling for that long? Sometimes on the holidays?"

"No." I don't have a significant other or a pet. And traveling for the next couple of months doesn't sound any different than what I'm used to do. But Kayla seems to have a wild streak. I don't know if I am up to the challenge of keeping her in check if she decides to put her life at risk. "I have led my own team in the past and can do that here too." Why am I still talking? I should be saying 'no thank you, I'll find a nice old fart to protect instead'.

"Have you ever had to protect someone as famous as Kayla?" He looks down at my figure and then at my resume in his hand. I can see the doubt there too.

"I've never had someone under my protection get hurt." I avoid answering the question. All this doubt from both of them just fuels my ego to prove them wrong.

"I want her." Kayla crosses her arms.

The way she says it takes me off guard. I don't think she is buying into what I was selling but her eyes are lingering on me and I have to wonder what she really means. It is my turn to have some doubt.

"I have heard good things about your work. You were highly recommended by your last employer and a personal friend of mine. I can see that you don't feed into nonsense and you didn't hesitate about working holidays. When can you start?"

***

It is the first night of the tour.

I've been following Kayla around for the last two weeks. She's mostly been practicing on stage, getting fitted for all of her wardrobe changes, dancing her ass off and then going out drinking almost every night. I give her props for usually going to practice on time and working hard during rehearsals but that is all I will give her. It did not take me long to find out she is into girls, lots of girls. Every night she went out with a different girl and always brought her back to her hotel. I tried not to judge but it was obnoxious to always be the one to tell the girl to go home the next morning. At such a young age she is very experienced. I also didn't miss the way she would sometimes look at me when I walked nearby or opened the door for her. She would make some suggestive statements but I would ignore her and eventually she stopped. The fact that she would want to hook up with her own bodyguard made her less appealing. She doesn't even know who I am.

Her personal bodyguards consist of me, Mike, Paul, and Jeremy. I am the closest one to her and then it's Mike. We switch on and off depending on if I have to go off and scout the places she would be preforming at. Then there is about ten others but I only keep up with them through Mike, Paul, and Jeremy. I know all of the other guys and they know to come to me with any important questions but this is an easier way to keep tabs on all of them without becoming overwhelmed. Mike and Paul are both black guys over six feet tall. They were both in the marines and work out twice a day. With my father being a veteran as well it is easy to get along with them. Jeremy is a redhead from Iowa and also looks like he could rip someone in half. He was a cop before deciding to become a bodyguard. From the beginning all of them took me seriously and after proving my knowledge these last few weeks, they know they can trust my judgement. I am not much younger than they are but they respect me as their leader.

"So, one last time, Paul get your team ready by the main entrance. Security will be tight but people sometimes manage to sneak in things they are not supposed to." Paul nods once. "Mike you stay close behind Kayla in the back of the building and always make sure one of your guys is near each entrance back stage." Mike nods too. "Jeremy I will need your team to stay near the stage. The security they have set up at this location is aware to stay out of your way." With final preparations and last-minute questions, we go our separate ways.

I secure my earpiece and scan the side entrance. There are thousands of people here tonight. I feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins. My nerves are on high alert. I usually only have to deal with paparazzi and fans where Kayla is concerned but now there were many other factors. I walk through the back stage doors showing my badge. I make a couple of turns and finally see a door with her name on it. It's closed. I knock a couple of times but nothing happens. The other guards stand there staring straight ahead.

"Is she in there?" I ask Steve. He nods.

Her make-up artist, Ronnie, comes around the corner and sees me. "Can you please tell Kayla she needs to come over ASAP! I need to do final touch ups." She goes into a separate room and leaves the door open. The other guard, Ben, goes to stand outside her door.

I nod to Steve to go stand with Ben while I wait outside Kayla's door.

Ten minutes pass and she still hasn't come out. I look down at my watch then unlock my phone. We are going to start running behind schedule and that will throw everything else off. Her silence is a bit concerning. She usually yells to leave her alone if she is pouting. I put my hand on the knob, surprised when it turns. I step inside and close the door behind me.

Right on gray couch in the corner of the room Kayla is laying in just her gold underwear and a silk, black robe. The robe is sliding open while one of her hands has a hand full of her breast and the other is in her panties. As soon as I smell the lust in the air my own hunger begins to build.

Her eyes are tightly closed, her head moving from side to side, her breathing uneven, and her mouth slightly open. I can see her frustration. I turn away and go back out. I know she probably heard the door slam but I pretend to stand there unaffected. The blood rushes to my face. Her skin is so creamy. I feel my bangs stick to my forehead. It looked like a scene from a high-quality porn flick. I cross my arms and try knocking one more time.

"Kayla, we have to stay on schedule." My hands are tingling. I hope she gets what she is aiming for in the next couple of seconds. I turn back around when there is no response.

"Ready." The door opens behind me. I turn to see her standing there breathless. Her cheeks are pink. She smiles up at me.

I move aside and nod towards Ronnie's room. "You have to stay on schedule."

I walk behind her.

"I'm sorry. I can't force myself to cum just to stick to your schedule." She says it under her breath. I swallow hard. "Maybe next time you can help me and it'll be quicker."

She closes the door to the make-up room and leaves me standing there. Steve and Ben keep staring straight ahead.

***

I keep a close eye on her as she moves around the stage.

Her songs are mostly superficial and are probably used to torture information out of people in Guam. Her outfits leave little to the imagination and she has all the guys and girls lusting after her. The way she moves her hips now is a little different than what she did during practice. She's in the moment feeling the music in her bones. She loves the applause and gives them a show. I can't shake the image of her fingers rubbing against her pussy under her gold underwear.

"We're going to start spreading out." Jeremy leans in to tell me. I nod but continue to stare at her.

She is on her last set. I look out to the audience and make sure to keep an eye out of any suspicious activity. I've seen idiots trying to get as close as they can which is innocent enough but I have to be ready for the worst-case scenario. She blows kisses and bows after her last song. The audience roars in appreciation and beg for an encore. It takes her an extra 10 minutes to finally leave the stage.

I hurry to get to her side once she is backstage. There are others around her handing her towels, water, and telling her how great she did. She gives a quick thanks to her team by individually calling their names out and tells them she'll see them after she has changed. I walk closely behind and have to stop myself from looking at her perky ass. The shorts she is wearing are snuggly caught in between her cheeks. Her stomach is bare and her body is full of glitter. She hands me her empty bottle and wet towel. I hand it off to some other member. Once we reach her dressing room she quickly turns around and I almost run into her.

"You'll need to give me a minute." There is that playful smile on her lips again.

I look down at her in disapproval. "I need to check your room and you have fifteen minutes to get ready for your meet and greet."

"Fine, check the room." She opens the door and I walk in. She closes it behind her shutting it on everyone else's faces. This girl needs to learn some manners. I'm not her mother though.

I do a quick search around the room, while having my hand close to my gun. I check behind the couch where she was laying earlier and under the table. "All clear."

I turn to her see her removing her bra. Her pink nipples stick out proudly. She looks up at me and shakes her hair out of the braid it was in. "Like what you see?"

I stride towards her and I can see the excitement in her eyes. I mentally shake my head. She is such a child. I place my hand on her shoulders and lean in until we are at eye level. "I am here to protect you from individuals who want to cause you harm. You need to stop acting like a brat who doesn't get enough attention. Keep it prof-."

She leans in and kisses me hard. I pull back immediately. After a breath I finally speak, "I have to quit."

Her hands grab my forearms and she shakes her head. "I'm sorry. Please don't. I just can't help it."

"I think Mike should take my spot." I remove my hands from her shoulders but she makes one final attempt to hold me in place. My hands are very close to her perky breasts. They are really beautiful.

"I'm sorry, Soph. I promise I won't do anything like that again. I don't want Mike around me, I only want and trust you." Her accent sounds stronger, maybe it's the desperation.

I look down at her big blue eyes. Her lips are painted crimson red, full and kissable. Her nipples are still hard but I don't break eye contact. "Fine. But I won't tell you again."

***

A full month passes and everything goes by smoothly.

SkylerLuv
SkylerLuv
815 Followers