The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers

As their professional life suffered, so did their personal life. It was hard to have fun when their professional lives were in ruins. They were too stressed to really enjoy the sex they had. Overall, it was a dark time for them. Dan hoped to find a way out. He hoped to find a way to emerge from this situation better off than he was before. He was hoping that he had enough experience and contacts to find a good job once he is out of his current job. He didn't know where, but he hoped to stay relatively local, where his friends were.

Jane was suffering more than he was. As a younger woman with less experience than him, she would have more trouble finding steady employment. She had no real contacts, plus she had trouble getting a reference. No doubt the people still employed at the branch were too afraid of doing anything that would upset Victoria. She wouldn't want them wasting time doing work for people that no longer worked for them.

Jane was trying hard to find a new job, but she was coming up unsuccessful. It started to get to her. She was getting down on herself. It broke Dan's heart to see her beautiful spirit just broken down by the pressures of the world. Everything was going great until Victoria came into their lives, and tore apart their professional lives, which was hurting their personal lives. Dan hated Victoria for breaking down Jane so badly.

So, this was Dan's life. Having to work under a witch all day before coming home to his wife, who, unfortunately, never had good news. It was failure after failure. No job success. No good news. They were both down.

Dan was about two weeks away from being done with his job when Jane came to revolution. She hated what she was at this point. She hated how sad she had become. She hated how down she had been. She vowed to change that. She knew Dan was really down, for many reasons. Down because of sympathy for her. Down because he hated his boss. Down because his friends were being fired. Down because their sex life was in the tank because of the stress. She couldn't do a lot about most of that. But she could do something about the sex. Admittedly, their lack of sex life was her fault. It was hard to get in the mood when so many things were going wrong. But that was going to change. She would cook up something special for Dan for being so supportive.

Both her and Dan loved sex. They had a very active sex life. They had fun having sex with each other. She was never as in love with him as she was when they had sex. It was truly making love with them. He was as caring as she needed him to be. It never got rough, because that's not what it was about with them. It was about love.

So Jane came up with her plan. They needed to get away from their problems, and express their love again. They needed to get away from their problems, so they could make stress-free love like they used to. It is what they both needed. Jane decided to schedule a romantic getaway for the two. She would get a hotel room in the city, about an hour away. They could go to a nice hotel, away from home, away from their problems, and make love. As soon as she thought this up, she knew it had to happen.

She called some hotels in the city, and she found a good one, in a high rise. It was supposed to be the best in the city. It was a little expensive, but it would be worth it. They would spend the weekend in the city, and rekindle the fires in their marriage. It would be perfect. She told Dan of her plans, and he was very supportive of it. She was going to research it some more before scheduling a date for it.

Dan was at work when he received an e-mail from his wife. She scheduled their romantic weekend to start the night after Dan's last day. What better way to celebrate finally escaping the clutches of Victoria and his now horrible job than to truly get away from it all. Dan loved this idea, and it became the light at the end of the tunnel for him. He was greatly looking forward to it.

As Dan got closer to his last day, Victoria got worse and worse. She was still treating him terribly and working him ragged. Dan kept waiting for her to drop the hammer and reveal the last part of her plan, something that would justify her behavior. But it seemed like nothing was coming. Nothing changed. Is she arrogant enough to believe that this bitchy attitude was going to win him over? Yeah, she was successful. Did she think he would respect that? Did she think it would somehow make him look past her bad qualities if he saw she was successful? Her success invalidated the horrible things she does? That must be it. That must be her plan. To show him her style of work, in hopes that he would understand that her bitchy attitude helps made her successful. She must be hoping that he would understand her actions, and in some way sympathize with her. That she has to make the tough decisions, but because she does, she was successful. Dan could not get over this ridiculous plan. She was truly an egomaniac if she thought he would see her side of the situation. At least Dan now understood her plan. The only thing he didn't understand: why was she wearing the tight clothes?

Dan was getting more and more excited for this romantic weekend. Jane kept herself busy with the job hunt, unfortunately unsuccessful though. Dan could not wait for this weekend for many reasons. He could not wait to be done with Victoria. He could not wait to have a stress free weekend. And to be honest, he could not wait for the sex. He had not had sex with Jane since she had gotten fired, and quite frankly, he was horny as hell. He needed to get rid of all the pressure he was feeling.

He could not hide his happiness from Victoria at work as the end approached. She could do nothing to spoil his mood. She was treating him shittier and shittier, and it did not get him down. He entered his last week in a great mood.

The summer heat was sweltering at this point, so at least Victoria had reason to wear more revealing clothing. She would wear short sleeved blouses that would expose her smooth, firm arms. She would wear knee length skirts that would expose her firm legs in high heels. Her blouses would be unbuttoned to keep her cleavage exposed. Dan wasn't complaining.

Luckily for him, work slowed down greatly his last week. As he entered his last day, Victoria struggled to find things for him to do. This allowed him to plan out his weekend by chatting online with Jane, while Victoria kept herself busy. Jane was heading into the city early in the afternoon to get things settled, and Dan would meet her after leaving work. Knowing Victoria, she would keep him there as long as possible, so he would reach the city in the evening.

The slow work day allowed Dan to try to understand the creature known as Victoria a little better. Despite all of her flaws, she was fascinating. Despite her attractiveness physically, she was an ice princess. Was she just so spoiled, so use to attention, that she drove others away? That must be it. But the thing that really intrigued Dan was her personal life. He could not help but wonder what she did in her free time. What did she do to let loose? Did she have any friends outside of work? Dan, feeling no fear, knowing there was nothing she could do to him, decided what the hell, why not ask? He turned to her and noticed she was looking at her computer, not looking very busy.

"So, Victoria, what do you do for fun when you're not at work?" Dan asked. She looked over at him lazily.

"What do you care? You asking me out?" She replied coldly. Dan smiled mockingly then replied.

"No, I'm just curious. When you're here, you're work, work, work. I'm just trying to imagine what you do for fun?" he asked. Victoria considered this for a second.

"You're not ready to find out what I do for fun." she replied, continuing to type.

"What do you mean by that?" he replied curiously.

"Let's just say, I like to party." she started, looking Dan in the eyes, choosing her words carefully. "I can party all night. I party hard. Most people can't handle the way I party." she added, seeming like she wasn't talking about partying at all. The way she explained it sounded like she was talking about something else entirely.

"What kind of partying do you do?" Dan asked.

"The way I party is impossible to describe. When someone parties with me, they can't party with anyone else anymore. Partying with me is all they can think about. They become addicted to it." she replied. Dan was silenced by the passion she spoke with. They worked quietly until she spoke to him.

"So, Dan, do you have big plans to celebrate leaving here?" she asked.

"Yeah, me and Jane are getting a hotel in the city. Have a nice weekend together." Dan replied.

"What hotel?" she asked.

"Uh, the Grand." he replied, curious as to why she was asking.

"What a coincidence. I'm getting a room there myself this weekend." she replied.

"Really, why?" he asked.

"I plan to party." she said simply, continuing to work. David was a little disappointed. He could not escape this bitch's web. She would be at the same hotel him and his wife would be staying at. Jane would not be happy to hear this. She doesn't want to be in the same county as this bitch, let alone the same hotel. Dan started to think the worst about this.

"Did you know I would be staying at that hotel? Did you know me and my wife would be there this weekend?" Dan asked, wondering if she was spying on his chats on his computer.

"Yes." she replied, uninterested in what he was saying.

"Why would you do that?" he asked.

"I have plans." she replied simply.

"What plans?" Dan asked.

"None of your fucking business." she responded.

"Did you get a room there because you knew we would be there?" he asked. She smirked evilly as she looked at her computer screen.

"Dan, we're getting close to the end of the day. I suppose I'll let you go and meet wifey." she said, starting to pack up her things.

"Answer the question." Dan said sternly. She stood up and looked at him. He stood up as well.

"Dan, I'm not quite convinced you want to leave this company. I'm giving you time to change your mind." she answered. Dan was incredulous and he laughed.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Dan replied.

"No, I'm thinking quite clearly, thank you. Dan, you're fired, okay. That's what you wanted, so there you go. But, I want you to think it over. When you're driving to the city, I want you to think it over real hard. If by the time you get to the hotel, you change your mind, you can come find me, and I'm sure I can find a spot for you here." she offered.

"Ha, well, I can already tell you no. There's no fucking chance I will ever come back and work for a bitch like you." Dan replied, getting close to her. "What makes you think there's any part of me that wants to stay?" he added.

"I think there's a big part of you that wants to stay." she responded.

"What makes you think that?" he yelled out.

"I think you want to find out how I party. You said it yourself. You couldn't stop asking me about it." she replied. Dan was taken aback.

"I was making conversation you crazy bitch! I don't give a shit about what you do!" he replied. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay, fair enough. I was wrong. But if I'm not, if you want to find out what I really do with my free time, come up to room 1650. You'll be a changed man." she replied. She walked back towards her desk and bent over to grab her briefcase. Her purple thong rode up above her skirt. She straightened up, smiled, and started to walk past Dan. He discreetly noticed she was having one of her braless days, as her breasts were bouncing as she walked. Dan watched her walk away and noticed her ass sashaying side to side. Then it hit him.

'Holy shit! Is she hitting on me?' he asked himself. He went over what she had said, and came to a single conclusion: 'She is trying to convince me to have sex with her.'

It all fell into place for him. The tight clothes, the displaying of her best assets. He realized that she wasn't really talking about partying. She was talking about sex. She was talking about fucking. Holy shit! She had basically told him that her main hobby was fucking.

Dan was in a buzz as he packed his things up from his office, and went home to grab his luggage for the drive. He could not get what Victoria said out of his mind. He could not believe that that was her plan. To seduce him. She wanted him to go to her hotel room tonight. It was all Dan could think about as he drove towards the city.

The more he thought about it, he realized how ridiculous her plan was. If she was trying to seduce him, she did a piss poor job of it. She was the most cold, evil, vile woman he had ever met. That had not changed at all. If anything, she had gotten worse. The only thing she did that even gave him any indication she was trying to seduce him was her choice of wardrobe. Her only manner of seducing him was to show off her body. She wore tight, low cut blouses to show off her awesome rack. She wore tight pants to display her magnificent ass. It was generally clear what type of underwear she was wearing at all times. But that's it. That's all she did.

Was she so naïve to think that he would cheat on his wife simply because she had a better body? How idiotic must she be to think that? To think that simply having a better body means more than the love and companionship that marriage brings. She must be pretty confident in her body to even try it. She would have to be. And to her credit, her body was amazing. If her goal was to make him notice it, she had succeeded.

How can she think that a man would cheat simply because some other woman had a better body? He tried to imagine a scenario where this could actually happen. A man setting aside all the love he had for his wife to be with a woman who was more attractive. This woman would have to be spectacularly gorgeous to even consider it. She probably wouldn't have just slightly bigger breasts. She would probably have to have incredibly massive breasts. Breasts so soft and firm that no man could resist. Nipples so chewy and suckable that you couldn't stay away. Her ass would have to be rounder and firmer than whatever the wife had to offer. An ass so good a man couldn't keep his hands off of it.

The body shouldn't be enough to make a man cheat. It would have to be a body along with other things. The only way a man might cheat on his wife with a woman with a better body would be if he was assured this woman was amazing in bed. Not just amazing in bed. Unbelievable at sex. An absolutely life-changing fuck.

Dan couldn't help but imagine Victoria as this woman. He would have to admit her body was much better than his wife's in nearly every way it would have to be to make a man cheat. He tied to imagine how she would fuck. Based on how she acted, how she behaved, he just knew she would be an angry fuck. A mean fuck. It would never be love making with her. It would be dirty, nasty, mean, rough sex. It would be dark, messed up stuff.

He thought back to her words earlier. She liked to 'party.' She could 'party' all night. Most couldn't handle the way she 'parties.' She was talking about fucking. Her main hobby was to fuck. She could fuck all night. Most could't handle the way she fucks. She said if he came to her room, he would be a changed man. He would be addicted. So, she was clearly very confident in how she fucked.

Dan started to imagine her fucking, and despite his good nature, it got him hard. Just imagining her massive bare tits bouncing before his eyes. She was not the type of person to just sit there and take it. She would ride his dick hard. Her firm ass would jiggle as she fucked. Plus, there was no way Dan could think about her pussy and not imagine it being tight. Just based on her attitude and her perfect body, he just knew it would be impossibly tight. Her pussy would probably have a landing strip, or maybe no hair at all.

Dan just knew she would do everything. She would suck dick, and she would no doubt swallow. She would do anal. Just the thought of burying his hard dick up an ass like hers made his cock throb. His wife would never do anal. Anal was a thing that sluts did. His wife was not a slut. With her, it was fun love making, where they can gently tease each other as they go. He could only imagine what the sex with Victoria was like. There would be no funny teasing, no gentle love making. With her, it would be rough. She would probably destroy his dick. There would be no gentle teasing. It would be dirty talk. Trash talk. Real fucking sex talk. He already knew she had a dirty mouth. Just the thought of all the nasty things she would say while she fucked. Dan was sure she would be capable of saying terrible things when fucking a man.

Dan realized she was more than just a slut. If she was a slut, she would have made her intentions clear. She would put it all out there, leaving no doubt in what she wanted. But that would come off as desperate. Victoria was not desperate at all. She was confident. She thought that all it took to make a man do whatever she said was to show off her cleavage and wear tighter clothes. She figured that just a little tease of what she had under her clothes would be enough to drive a man nuts. To drive a man insane trying to find out what she had to offer. She figured her incredible sex appeal would drive out any concerns about her bad attitude. Then he realized he may be wrong on that. Her attitude added to her sex appeal. There was something about a gorgeous woman with a terrible attitude. A woman so hot, but so mean. She may be hell to deal with, but to redirect all that anger, all that meanness, all that bitchiness into the bedroom, into pleasuring a man. Mean girls have something about them to be able to get laid. There was no doubt that she would be an unstoppable force in the bedroom. She was more than a slut. She was evil. An evil seductress. A sexy, hot-bodied seductress.

Victoria seemed pretty confident that he would show up at her hotel room. Did she think she had him hooked on her hot body? Did she notice whenever his eyes would drift into the valley of her cleavage, wondering what delights were within? Did she notice when he would stare at her hard nipples through her see-through blouses, wishing they were in his mouth? Did she notice his eyes following her bouncing ass, hoping to someday see it bare? Did she notice him peeking at her lower back to see what color thong she was wearing? Of course not. He was always discreet. But maybe she didn't have to see it to know he had noticed. Maybe she was so confident in her overwhelming appeal that she knew it would be impossible not to notice. Maybe that's it.

Dan tried to get Victoria out of his mind, but he just couldn't do it. He tried to think about his wife, his lovely pretty wife. He thought about all the fun they had together. The love they had shared. The great times they had. But the last few months had been tough on them. He was disappointed to see how defeated she had become. She had been so stressed out she had stopped making herself up. They had not been having sex. Does she not know what that is like for a man? She must feel bad, because that's why she set up this getaway. For him. For both of them. She obviously felt bad. But if she hadn't done this, if she hadn't become so withdrawn to deny sex, maybe Dan's eyes wouldn't have drifted away. Drifted towards Victoria, and her hot fucking body. If Jane hadn't denied him sex, maybe Dan would never have become attracted to his absolute cunt of a boss.

Dan shook his head to clear these thoughts. He was married. You don't just cheat on your wife for better sex. For fantastic sex. For life-changing sex. Jane had years of love and marriage built up. She had been an absolutely lovely wife. He had only known Victoria for a few months. And all she had done was shown him her cleavage. How could that possibly be enough to make a man cheat? Dan thought for a minute that maybe he was reading way too far into this, but in his heart of hearts, he knew he wasn't. He just knew she would be fantastic in bed. He just knew it.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers