The Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

Dan really did not care what anyone else thought at this point. Victoria did such crazy things to him that rendered all of his problems meaningless. The sex they had was so good that he stopped thinking about his so-called love for his now ex-wife. He had found something much greater.

Jane could not find another HR job like she had before, so to make ends meet, she had to waitress at a restaurant. The only type of place she could afford to live with her own money was a tiny little apartment. She hated going into work every day, having to deal with annoying families, but the worst for her were the happy couples. Just seeing two people together, so happy together, drove her insane with jealously. Despite her hatred for him now, she was still hung up on Dan. She just wished she had been able to talk to him. She had never even seen him since he left her. She just wished she could understand why he left her.

Dan got so much out of being Victoria's assistant. He got so hard just doing what she wanted, doing her bitch work. He would often have to relieve her tension, her near-constant horniness, pounding her in their shared office until she could think clearly again. He could not count the times he couldn't talk because she had slipped her thong off and stuffed it in his mouth. He could not count the times he was under her desk, either eating her pussy, or rimming her ass, as Victoria screamed at his co-workers. He could not get over how wet she became when she fired someone. He would pleasure and serve her at work, and then they would go back to the place they now shared and he would pleasure and serve her there. She had truly made him her bitch. He was eagerly pounding her over her office desk when she sent out the mass e-mail letting everyone know their branch was getting shut-down. It would be better for the company as a whole if there branch was shut down. It would save the company money, a decision that corporate would no doubt love. She walked out of the building that day with a smile on her face and Dan by her side.

Victoria was quickly promoted to corporate, and Dan was right there beside her. He was now in the big city, living the high life with a slut, and his ex-wife, a college grad, could not get a job any better than waitressing. He had been so twisted by Victoria's ways that when he was told of Jane's predicament by Victoria, his immediate response was to laugh. He had been truly corrupted by this evil woman. Victoria was now truly Dan's boss in every manner possible.

Victoria was a ruthless businesswoman, the type of ruthlessness that corporate people love. She was welcomed with open arms to corporate, her salary now easily in the six digits. People raised their eyebrows when they found out she was married to her personal assistant, but no one said anything. They were all terrified of her. How could anyone like that woman?

*

(Author's note: This was my attempt at writing a quicker paced story. I think it turned out pretty good. I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my stories. I have received many encouraging comments, and I thank you all for them. I just want to say keep them coming. I love getting feedback. So I ask you all, if you like my stories, please vote on them, and please comment on them. I am a lot more motivated to write quicker when I'm getting feedback, so if you have any comments or constructive criticism, please let me know. I will also once again say that if anyone has any suggestions for stories in a similar vein to the ones I write, please let me know. I like suggestions from an outside source more than I like my own ideas, so if it's a good idea, I'll probably write a story for it. I just want to say thanks again. My next story should be out quickly. It will be called "Stockholm Syndrome." Keep your eyes peeled for it. Thanks.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers