The Hottest Fire Ch. 07

Story Info
She liked his mature sophistication.
1.6k words
4.48
17.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7. The Education of Barbara

She liked his mature sophistication, his knowledge of physical love. She liked the skill and expertise he demonstrated in bedding her, his sensitivity to her sexual needs. For his part, Ludlow could understand why Barbara dabbled in lesbianism; while she was an enthusiastic bed-partner it was obvious that her previous boyfriends were ignorant finer points of lovemaking; she was far from fully versed in The Art of Love.

Her roommate was understandable unenthusiastic about Barbara's sudden renewed interest in heterosexual activities, however. As a result Barbara took to spending more and more time with Ludlow at his place.

The true education of Barbara started their second time together.

He met her at the door to his place. Once inside they kissed, then Ludlow asked her to please wait while he attended to some things; she could make herself at home. While he puttered about Barbara decided to pleasantly surprise her lover. She wandered into the bedroom, stripped down to her underwear, lay back on the pillows and waited for him there. The sunlight poured in through the blinds, playing upon the firm curves of her body and emphasizing the contrast where the white lace of her undergarments lay against her cream-coloured skin.

But it was Ludlow who surprised her when he walked into the bedroom with a towel over his shoulder, a can of shaving cream and a razor in his hand, a wide grin on his face. Barbara regarded him with a somewhat puzzled look. "It's time we do something about that hairy snatch of yours, young lady," he chuckled, indicating her crotch with his chin.

He sat on the bed beside her and placed the shaving cream and razor on the side table before reaching for the silky white lace that encircled her hips. Barbara obediently lifted her ass so that he could remove her panties. He tapped the inside of her thighs, indicating for her to spread her legs. She did so without hesitation, quite shamelessly exposing her pussy to him in the well-lit room. The cool shaving cream tingled as it was applied between her legs, but she sat patiently with her legs spread wide apart as Ludlow carefully set about the task at hand. He started by narrowing down her triangle before moving lower to shave around her labia.

Halfway through Barbara began quietly chuckling. "Am I tickling you?" he asked.

"No, it's not that," she said with quiet laughter.

"What, then?" he asked, as her laughter became a nearly uncontrollable giggle.

"It's just that I just remembered," she laughed, "I have an appointment with my gynaecologist tomorrow!" They both laughed at this. Then as he continued, Ludlow remarked with a chuckle,

"Well, I imagine he's in for a surprise, then, isn't he?" Barbara blushed a deep red as she imagined old Doctor Basset of the University clinic's reaction tomorrow when she spread her legs tomorrow and exposed a freshly shaven pussy.

Ludlow wiped her clean of the remaining shaving cream then peered closely to inspect his work, his face inches from her crotch. Then he went into the bathroom and returned with a pair of scissors and a comb. Barbara watched, fascinated with the attention he paid to this task while Ludlow cropped what little hair remained to a severely close trim.

Finally done, he invited her to inspect the results of his labour in the full-length mirror on the bedroom door. Wearing nothing except her bra, Barbara stood before the mirror moving her hips this way and that to view her new look. The tight fitting push-up bra held her ample breasts out forward as if on a shelf; above her tight, flat belly and impossibly narrow waist. She ran her fingers through her new coiffure; he'd trimmed her hair to a tight Mohawk. All that remained was a simple strip of short fur; she was completely bald from the clit down. It was a statement of utter sexuality. "I like it!" she exclaimed happily as she turned to rejoin him on the bed.

Out of consideration for Barbara's appointment the next day, Ludlow refrained from entering her that afternoon. He wouldn't have her showing up in the stirrups freshly fucked, swollen and gooey. Instead he spent the afternoon sharing with her the delights of oral sex.

As a reward for the patience she had shown while being shaved Ludlow decided to go down on her first. He took some of the pillows Barbara sat up against the headboard with and placed them beneath her ass, elevating her crotch to his face. She smiled as he parted her legs and lowered his lips to kiss her smooth, naked slit.

He kissed her lightly at first, darting his tongue in and out to deliver the faintest of licks. He rested his lips on her budding clitoris, barely brushing his tongue across it in agonizing torture.

Barbara threw her head back, closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. As he continued to tickle and lick her love-button, she ran her fingers through his hair and gently pulled his head closer between her legs, wordlessly urging him on.

Ludlow responded by playing his wet tongue upon her clitoris, tenderly sucking it into in his lips while his fingers circled her labia, seeking entrance. His tongue darted down to wet her slit, then returned to play upon her quivering clit. He gently probed into her pussy as he continued to suck and lick. Barbara sucked her breathe in as two fingers slid into her wet hole.

Barbara rocked back and forth and pulled his face harder against her crotch. She arched her back up and down like a fish landed on the deck of a boat as Ludlow's mouth brought her to higher levels of pleasure than she thought possible. In a hoarse whisper she begged him, "Please . . . . . . please . . . . . . suck my clit! SUCK MY CLIT!"

Ludlow obliged her, savouring the sweet taste of her now free-flowing juices. With her eyes squeezed shut and her teeth set, Barbara was now in a universe that existed of only her wet pussy and Ludlow's face, his talented lips and tongue. She rocked her head back and forth on the pillows as anticipation steadily increased toward a massive climax; she stood at the top of an immense cliff and stared down at the ocean waves crashing hundreds of feet below, she rode a raging river toward the unseen drop-off of an enormous, gushing waterfall.

Finally her head exploded as she released into a series of mind-blowing orgasms. Ludlow continued to fingerfuck her as he licked and sucked until Barbara could take it no more. Her pussy continued to twitch and contract around his fingers as she gently sought to push him away. "Please," she said in a weak voice, "enough . . . . . . enough . . . . . . I can't take it anymore . . ."

Ludlow removed his fingers, released her clit from his lips. He wiped her juices from him by rubbing his face against her closely-cropped pussy hair, and then moved up to hold her in his arms. They kissed, sharing the taste of her pussy as their tongues delved back and forth between their lips. Finally they broke the kiss. Barbara placed her head on his chest; Ludlow felt hot tears falling. He ran his fingers through her hair as she gratefully sobbed, "Oh lover, I've never come like that before!"

As she recovered she wrapped her legs about him, rubbed her hot, wet pussy against his leg. Her hand reached down to gently hold his semi-rigid dick. She stroked him, bringing him soon to a solid hardness. Without a word Barbara lowered her head, parted her lips and took his hard dick into her wet mouth.

In seeking to pleasure him with her mouth Barbara sucked so deep that she gagged and choked; her jaw soon hurt and she had to desist. Ludlow now showed her how to lightly stroke him with her fingers as she ran her lips and tongue up and down his cock. "A blowjob is really as much about giving a fellow a tug as it is sucking a fellow's dick," he told her.

Barbara released his dick from her mouth. "A tug!" she remarked, her hand still holding his dick in front of her like a microphone.

"Yes, you know. Like a fellow tugs himself off," he answered quite forthrightly.

Although unaccustomed to such frankness in bedroom matters, she appreciated his guidance. And she found he was right. It was easier to suck him off if she stroked his length with her hand. There was no pressure on her jaw or the back of her mouth as her lips licked and sucked about the head of his cock, only occasionally sucking his length fully in her mouth.

"Have you ever actually seen a man come before?" he asked as she stroked him into her mouth.

Barbara shook her head 'no' and mumbled "uummm-uummm" as she continued to mouth the head of his knob.

"Would you like to see me come?" he asked.

"Mmmm!" she answered, without releasing his dick from her mouth. The notion of watching him ejaculate excited her.

"Make it wet with your mouth, then pull me off, honey," he said in a tone of careful guidance. "You can watch me come." Barbara did so, releasing a mouthful of saliva from her lips, allowing her fingers to freely slide up and down his pole.

He was soon writhing on his back, his eyes shut tight. His hips went up and down as he sought to fuck her hand faster and faster. Barbara's eyes went wide, watching with fascination as a stream of hot jizz spurted out the end of his dick. She continued to stroke, laughing with joy as he thrust toward the sky. Several more jets of semen shot out; her hand was soon coated in the sticky, white fluid.