All Comments on 'The House Ch. 05'

by phsssst

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty Goood

I give you 100, but you give us more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The incest thing is getting old

You might want to branch out from this particular genre. I've read some of your other stories and while a couple weren't bad, you can't rehash the same story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no, I think Mr. Phs... writes great stories of son into mom fucking

I love how John turns into an animal as he's fucking his own mother. Plenty of boys get that way the first time they fuck mom. All of their pent-up desire, their demanding urges denied for so long, are let loose once they've got their big hard cock up between their mother's legs. A boy lusts after his mother, he whacks off a hundred times dreaming about that wonderful hole between her legs, the mommy-hole he came out of, he wants to get back up inside it with his stiff young cock. Now that it's happening, his mind of overwhelmed by the incredible thrill of it. He loves his mother, of course he loves her, but he's in no mood to be tender. He's going to show mom who's boss, he's going to prove he's all grown up by giving her the best fuck of her life (of his too). So he stuffs and stretches, he slams and pounds the twat of all his boyish dreams, and he's proud as fuck as his mother keeps cumming like crazy. No more jerking off like some 13 year old, sure he's going to blow his hot young balls but it ain't gonna be in a kleenex. Instead, the boy's going to spew his creamy sperm up where his sperm belongs--up the same hole he came out of, his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous