The House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin had a perfect view of Jenny's gorgeous arse swinging in the air with her wet cunt revealing the pink inner lips he knew so intimately as she slowly moved toward her young prize. He unconsciously took his still thick rod in one hand, slowly jerking it back to life as Sally pulled the black pussy to her soft lips and began to tongue the varied ridges and folds open to his view. He knew Jenny was also sucking and tonguing Sally's creamy cunt because both women began to moan and writhe with the pleasure.

Martin pulled himself out of the chair and went to the end of bed, leaning over to have a closer look at Sally nibbling along the dark flesh while her fingers separated the dripping lips and played with the large, erect clit. Martin continued to stroke his growing phallus while moving to the other end of the bed to watch his wife part Sally's now thick cunt lips and suck her mini cock which made Sally buck in sudden orgasm.

Jenny's lips released the sensitive piece of flesh and she turned to look at Martin with a sensuous look on her face. His rod was now standing out from his muscular body in anticipation of further fucking and sucking and, while not quite as hard as before, he knew he would last a lot longer before shooting another load. Taking it in hand again, he began to move it towards Jenny's waiting lips.

Before he even got on the bed Jenny smiled and said, " Lover, I think that lovestick has had enough sucking. Why don't you go and soothe my aching cunt and let Sally taste your swinging balls?"

Martin released his now straining cock and walked back to the other end of the bed. Climbing onto the end he crawled toward Sally who was still sucking the juices from his wife's soaked cunt. He got to his knees so that his cock stood out in front of him and moved closer to his target. His hard rod ran slowly along Jenny's arse crack while his rejuvenated balls swung against her wet cunt and Sally's hot mouth.

Sally cupped her hand behind his dangling sack and curled her fingers around the soft skin connecting it to his hard cock. She now held both balls firmly in her hand, like a bunch of grapes, and gently nibbled at the bottom of the sack, her other hand fingering Jenny's dripping pussy. Sally gently tugged on her prize, forcing Martin's cock to run down Jenny's arse leaving a thick trail of precum along the dark crack. She allowed it to pause at Jenny's puckered arse-hole and Martin forced the wet head to just open the tight hole.

As Jenny slowly pushed at his straining cock Sally pulled it further down to the beginning of the swollen pussy surrounded by the tightly curled pubic hair. She licked a large drop from the hot opening in the large head and released his tight scrotum while encircling the base of his hard rod. Sally then ran his straining phallus along the length of Jenny's cunt until the tip rubbed along her large clit, causing Jenny to issue a muffled scream of ecstasy in Sally's wet cunt.

Holding it in place along the length of the black lips, Sally raised her head and licked along the cum channel to the bottom of the sensitive ridge which was now soaked in pussy juice. She covered the connected prick head and clit with her lips and let her tongue wash the sensitive flesh.

Jenny and Martin both bucked at this new sensation and Sally could not stop his thick rod from plunging into the spasming cunt. Martin felt his cock being gripped as Jenny bucked in orgasm and stopped moving so he would not yet shoot his hot load.

As Jenny slowed her contractions he also slowly withdrew his thick rod from her hot cavern, aware that Sally was still sucking and nibbling where he entered the wet pussy and knew that he was not going to last long before also cumming. As the end of his long cock began to leave the still slightly sucking cunt lips Sally pulled it to her lips and took the tip in her mouth, sucking in the juices flowing from the large cum opening.

Still holding his full balls she sensed he was close to orgasm and let him drive his even thicker cock back between Jenny's soaked lips. As he began to pump faster Sally continued licking and sucking the joined genitals while pulling on the rising testicles.

Jenny suddenly arched her back in another orgasm and Martin pulled his now spurting cock out of her spasming cunt, shooting white cum over Jenny's black pussy lips and the searching mouth and face of Sally. Martin's ejaculations began to slow and Sally lay her head back on the bed directly below the two black sex organs. She took his now softer cock in her hand running it along the still considerable length. This caused the remaining cum to bubble out of the soft head and drip into her waiting mouth. She then rubbed it into the cream covering Jenny's pussy, pulled it down to her hungry lips and licked it clean.

Not wanting Jenny to miss out on this treat she again dipped the now softening member in his cum and told him to feed it to his wife. As Jenny began to lick the cum covered cock clean she lowered her pussy to the bed and Sally began to lick the love juice from her still wet pussy.

When Jenny had finished with Martin's now soft cock she rolled onto her back and pulled him down for a long and lingering tongue kiss. Sally had also finished with Jenny's pussy and began to kiss her way back up the sleek ebony body. Martin was toying with one of Jenny's large, erect nipples and Sally began nibbling on the other one.

Martin lay alongside Jenny and began to kiss his way down toward his teasing hand. When his lips reached the large breast he was only inches from Sally's cum spotted face. They both moved across the soft chest and began to kiss deeply while still rubbing the erect nipples. Their tongues played with each other and Sally moved her hand down Jenny's wet body until she was rubbing her swollen clit and fingering her wet cum covered pussy lips.

Jenny could feel Martin's hot cock lying across one thigh and Sally's thick bush lying across the other thigh. She put her hand behind their backs as they continued to search each other's mouths and forced them to lie along each side of her soaked body. Martin and Sally each straddled Jenny's glistening legs and slowly began rubbing along the satin skin as the sexual tension began to again build.

Sally's soft cunt was now releasing hot fluid along the ebony thigh as she stiffened in another orgasmic rush. Her fingers pushed deep into Jenny's dark cave, pressing the palm of her hand up hard against the swollen clit. Jenny bucked as she also orgasmed causing Martin to roll off her and away from the two ecstatic women.

This allowed Sally to climb on top of Jenny and rub her hard clit along the black mini cock. The two friends tongue kissed as their breasts crushed against each other and they rubbed along each other's cunts.

Martin rolled to the end of the bed to watch the black and white pussies rubbing against each other. As the two women rubbed against each other their pleasure caves opened and closed as if they knew that only a thick cock would fully satisfy them.

To Martin's surprise his rod again began to grow at this sight and he realised that it was time to stretch that eighteen-year-old cunt to its limits.

He moved closer to the flowing pussies and ran his fingers over each one, which added to the pleasure of the moaning lovers. He then took his half erect phallus and, slightly lifting Sally away from Jenny, placed it between the two hot bodies so that it ran along the top of each pussy. Sally and Jenny began to slowly rub along its length with their erect clits, making it harden further.

Both women writhed in ecstasy as they orgasmed together and Martin pulled his now long, thick rod from between them and ran the wet head along the soft white gash of Sally.

As she felt his enormous cock open the wet lips, Sally rose from Jenny, turned to Martin and said, " I want to ride that cunt breaker, so lie down on the bed and let me sit on it until it fills me."

Martin smiled and lay down as he was told, the black rod lying across his belly waiting for its victim. Sally took it in her soft hand and gently rubbed along its length, preparing herself for the fuck of her young life. She felt Jenny rub her fingers down the soft slit to keep her juices flowing as she slowly straddled the black, muscular body.

Jenny moved around and took the hard rod from her fingers, ran her hot tongue around the sensitive head and held it upright as Sally moved into riding position. Sally's legs straddled each side of Martins hips with her back to him and her love juices dripping over the waiting cock.

She slowly lowered herself until the large head was again just opening her young slit. She continued to impale herself on his hard member and the brown head gradually disappeared. Sally stopped as her cunt lips surrounded the ridge leading to the black shaft and whispered, " I feel so full. I'll never fit it all in."

Jenny smiled and replied, " Don't worry lover, I'll help you take it until you are sitting on his black balls."

Jenny moved her hand along the straining shaft until she came to the glistening pussy, which was indeed stretched over the huge pole. Her fingers ran along the soft white cunt edges, coaxing Sally's fluids to continue running down and lubricating the upright cock.

Sally resumed her slow descent, making the huge cock slowly disappear between her now fully stretched pussy. Martin watched fascinated as Sally's marble flesh swallowed his black rod until she was sitting on his belly. Sally began breathing deeper at her achievement and both she and Martin stayed absolutely still, savouring the sensation of their joined flesh. Martin enjoyed the tight pussy grasping his rod while Sally enjoyed the length of rod, which was deep inside her.

Jenny broke the spell by putting her face to the joined genitals and licking at Sally's exposed clit. This caused Sally to jerk in response and lean back across Martins chest. Sally slowly began to lift her body back up his curving rod until the head was almost out, then stopped and rested on Martin's strong chest. Jenny ran her wet tongue along the full length until she was again sucking on Sally's hard clit. Sally jerked at the sensation, which caused the soaked cock to escape from its tight prison. Jenny took the thick head into her mouth and took half of it down her throat while she gently caressed his heavy balls.

Taking the swollen black flesh from her mouth she rubbed it along the young, wet cunt, which again began to cover and imprison the light brown head. Sally slowly rode the huge phallus back down to the spread black balls being fingered and kissed by Jenny.

Now that his shaft was completely covered in fluid Sally began to ride at a faster rate. Jenny tongued the white lips and black cock moving under her hot mouth as they both started moving faster and faster. Suddenly, Sally put her strong legs together so he could not move and screamed in orgasm as her soft pussy lips sucked along his soaked cock. Jenny tongued the erect clit causing Sally to hold tight to the hard cock as she rubbed along its full length.

Sally felt his cock head suddenly expand and explode, filling her with his hot cream. She opened her legs and pulled his shaft out of her creamy cunt, letting the rest of his white cream shoot over her black bush and white belly. As Sally rubbed the jism into her young body Jenny sucked up the cum oozing from the wet cunt until she could hold no more in her hot mouth.

She then quickly moved up Sally's body until her face was directly above Sally's. She then slightly parted her lips until a small stream of the white fluid began to fall toward Sally. Sally opened her mouth wide, taking the love offering from Jenny until Jenny lowered her cum covered lips to Sally's where they kissed deeply until all the jism was gone.

The two exhausted women now rolled off Martin's fluid covered body and lay on each side of him. Both still fondled his now soft cock and balls while he held a soft breast in each hand. All three had finally satisfied their desires for the moment and drifted off to sleep as the new days sun began to rise in the east.

12