The House of Maucco Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers

"Where I've been..." she stated curtly "is none of your business, and hasn't been for thirteen years now."

"Just curious." He grinned "only making idle conversation."

Ann turned with a fierce gaze "the conversations over now get out!" She rushed to the front door and pulled it open with a look that could kill a dead man.

Jack simply shook his head slowly 'no' which brought her to a frustrated huff "I'll call the cops asshole, you can't just walk right in and..."

He was on her before the sentence could finish, door shut and hands on either side of her against the wall where she was backed with his murderous gaze piercing like a hot knife through her flesh. "Don't threaten me you half wit stregga..." he whispered and seethed "...You forget what I'm capable of, or don't you remember the last time we came this close?"

Jack backed away and stood peering up the stairs to check for his daughter, satisfied that she wasn't eves dropping in on this conversation before turning his eyes back to the frightened Ann. "My best friend just died, Ann." He stated gentle, solemn, and calm. She gave a narrow question look before realizing whom he was speaking of. "Yes, he's gone. I'm upset, I needed time away, and I came to the realization that I've neglected my daughter for far too long..." he ran his fingers through his hair and cupped the back of his tired neck. "I got a motel room on Chaplain Dr. and I'll be here a week or so just sorting it out, and I intend to visit with my daughter as much as possible, and honey, in spite of all that we once meant to each other, if you get in my way to any degree..." he stepped forth, brushing his fingers across her cheek "...strappero il tou fottuto cuore e si."

Ann trembled slightly nodding her head in understanding, before he kissed her forehead. Jackie had taught her to speak Italian when they were first dating and she knew a threat better than a sentiment with him, for it seemed as if his own tongue had fallen deaf save the words of fire. As rusty as her understanding was of the tongue, she could scarcely make out a threat of being made to eat her own fucking heart in those words he used with such venom that there was no way of denying the moisture building between her thighs.

Jackie turned his head towards the stairs and called for Becky to come down, to which she did with such comical speed that she nearly tumbled over herself before landing in his strong arms once more. A hug he did not want to end anymore than she did, but had to cut short gently pulling away and taking her chin in his fingers. His gaze locked onto hers as she stood dressed now in a short denim skirt and white frilly laced top that had tiny roses sewn into the color around the neck.

"I have to go do a few things, but I'll be back to take you somewhere special tonight." He promised her, quickly casting a glance towards Ann who nodded approval.

Becky looked to her mom with slight hesitation before asking "um...daddy ... can Sunny come too?"

He looked to Sunny who sat at the top of the stairs, also changed into a short denim skirt, affording him a quick glance at the tight white cotton undies that made his pulse race, before he looked into her face with a smile and nodding. Receiving a kiss from his little girl and tighter hug with another adorable squeal.

"Ann," he looked towards his ex. "I'll be back in a couple of hours, on the dot, to get the girls...ok?"

She nodded silently, still frightened and aroused. Jackie turning to his princess to peck a soft loving kiss on her full red lips before gently whispering "Il mio dolce bella a presto." Garnishing a deep crimson blush on her cheeks.

Taking up his keys and giving his ex-wife a kind smile he made for the door and began to step out before taking her chin in his fingers and saying "Mi dispiace tu fottuto buchiach." This inciting a knowing snicker and giggle from Becky who rushed back towards her best friend and stepsister nudging her upstairs leaving her mother standing there with a bemused expression while Jackie drove away.

The girls giggled heartily entering Sunny's bedroom locking the door behind them as Becky pushed her step sister onto the bed, fumbling with her own shirt and skirt, while Sunny amused did the same from her position on her back. Admiring her sexy stepsisters petite milky white flesh clad only in blue panties with the words "daddy's girl" repeatedly stitched around the elastic waist band. Her own fingers reaching under her white cotton panties stroking her wet pussy under the fabric.

"Jesus Christ, Becks..." Sunny giggled softly "What's got you so exited?"

She pushed the panties down her thighs revealing her light tuft of honey colored pubis before climbing onto the bed, reaching for her stepsisters panties at the waist and pulling them down her knees and ankles. "Did you hear him?" she asked, sliding her long slender girlish fingers into Sunny's tight opening. "he threatened to make her eat her own fucking heart" she breathed heavily.

He had not seen enough to know she was hiding in the bathroom just at the top of the stairs listening, growing moist at hearing his threats that a seething whisper could not hide. "He wants me, Sunny...my daddy loves me and wants me back...my daddy." She babbled excitedly thrusting two of her fingers in and out of her sister.

"Oooooh fuck!" Sunny tried to keep silent, but failed. Her head flailing about as her insides burned with desire at her sisters' intrusion. These two had been lovers long now since they had met nine years before. First it had been at the behest of Sunny's twisted fathers unclean desires, but their misery at being his little playthings had brought them close together, seeking their loving comfort nightly unto now.

If only daddy knew Becky thought as her tongue traced numbers and letters over her sister's clit, tasting the desperate desire that flooded from the girls overheated pussy. He'd kill em all...my daddy...would kill em all,...for me! This thought drove her near madness as she surprised her sister by sliding four fingers rough and deep into the squealing teens tight nethers.

Rebecca Lolita used her free hand to tug and tease Sunny's hard nipples one after the other, almost bruising them as lips suckled furious at the girl's clit.

Sunny's body quivered and trembled with perspiration, her breath caught in her chest scarcely able to escape as her sister drove her fingers deep and hard, violating the blondes tight orifice with delicious brutality. Oh my fucking god was all she could think with her voice caught behind moans and panting pleasured sobs.

"Yeah, cum on my fingers slut!" Becky ordered with fire from her tongue. "Si sporca putana! Si sporca putana! Si sporca putana! SI SPORCA PUTANA!!!"

Becky almost drove her fist widely into the sore tight wet pulsing pussy, milking her sisters' desire for all she was worth. Sunny clawing the bed sheets gasping deep and hard ready to beg her sister to stop abusing her poor kitten so hard, but it was sooooo good.

"Beck...beck..." she huffed and puffed unable to catch that breath till her pulsing quim finally let loose a strong multi torrent of orgasmic bliss "BECKY-LOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

"Cum slut, cum you nasty buchiach, va fangul you filthy whore!" She squealed in delight working her sister over the edge of passions abyss, and so early in the morning too she giggled.

"FUCK ME I'M CUMMING, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!" Sunny was thrashing about, the abuse of her delicate pussy was too much as her body was rattled in orgasm.

Sunny Monroy's pussy pumped up into her sisters' hand with weak hard thrusts as her sweaty body began to climb down and fall to the beds puddled wet spot with long drawn squeaks escaping her sexy red lips. Eyes wide and searching in awe of Becky's fierce passion to bring her off.

"Beck...oh fuck." She whispered unable to look away from the grinning teen that took her place beside the sexy naked wet girl.

Becky-Lo leaned over and planted her sexy lips to her sisters' for a deep loving kiss, filled with the deep passionate need that followed Becky's arms wrapping around Sunny's body to cuddle them close as their tongues battled for their pleasure supremacy. Moans that could not be silenced by a locked door where Ann had stood listening with deep loathing before walking away to her own room to await Tom's arrival.

Their kiss was brought to an end with Sunny's makeup streaked face stared lovingly at her sweetheart and true love, stroking the glowing girls hair. My god she thought I've never seen her this bright and shiny

"Becky, sweet Christ, Becky." She giggled "I can't possibly beat that."

The girl smiled at Sunny, leaning in to cuddle her head into her sisters' neck and chest "You don't have too, sweets. I got what I wanted." She said with a gentle kiss to Sunny's collar bone.

"You were getting wild with that Spanish there girl." Sunny chuckled.

"Stunz!" Becky softly chastised "It's Italian, not Spanish...it's not some language that can be bought with ten cents on the taco, bitch."

They shared a light laugh "So sorry." Sunny exclaimed to which Becky responded "say Mi Dispiace...it sounds better, ...it sounds like daddy."

They lay together in a sweet embrace and gentle breaths carrying them in their after glows of passion. Becky closing her eyes while remaining cuddled to the girl who had been her first love and only escape from that club and all those men who gave less pleasure than they got from girls like her. She didn't hate all the men there, but mostly just her stepfather and his two cronies who used their girls as bad as he did. Loveless and with only their own wanton desires to be fulfilled unless the girl of the moment was able to grasp her own pleasure in the event. Poor Sunny had never known any other side of her daddy since birth...since birth...that thought scared Rebecca to the core. She only wanted to love and be loved, without selfish desires impugning on it. From that first night nine years ago to now, these two survived their nightmares through their deep romantic love for each other, but as Sunny observed this morning, Becky was truly and deeply in love with her own daddy...a love Sunny had never known and made her envious.

Breaking from these thoughts, as now that daddy was back, all would be set right as far as she was concerned, Becky-Lo rose up from the embrace, smiling as she kissed her two fingers and placed em to Sunny lips affectionately.

"Becks?" Sunny rose up on her elbows. "When your dad left,...what did he say to you that got you so blushed?"

Becky giggled as she began to dress, "He said 'my sweet beauty, I'll see you soon.'"

"Awwww" Sunny cooed making her sister giggle even more. "...but what did say to Ann, before he left?"

Becky-Lo Croface broke into a laughing fit as she tried to get her skirt up around her waist. "He...he said..." she cleared her through and grinned at her sister "He said 'my apologies you fucking cunt'"

Roukley
Roukley
25 Followers
12