The House on Moore Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumbstruck, Susan sat staring at her cousin's pussy. Except for the other night when she'd surreptitiously watched Evie masturbating, she'd never seen another woman's naked pussy, much less one so closely. Evie was standing normally, casually, and Susan marveled at the way it appeared the girl's outer lips just couldn't contain her inner ones. From the top of her slit, Evie's clitoral hood flowed down until it broadened and swelled where the head of her clit was, and even that spot pushed out slightly past her outer lips. Staring at the tiny silver ball laying against the protective flap, Susan was surprised to see Evie was pierced. Slipping out from beneath the girl's clitoral hood, her inner lips pushed out well past the outer ones, then tapered back between her legs until they barely hung out.

"Isn't she beautiful?" asked the Voice.

"Well?" Evie asked.

The question broke Susan's moment. She looked up at her cousin then said the first thing that worked its way through the chaos in her mind to her mouth. "Like yours," she said in a choked whisper.

Evie nodded and said, "Good, that makes it easy then." Picking up one of the towels she'd brought in, Evie looked down at Susan who sat with her knees pressed together. "Uh, I need you to open up a bit for me to do this please," she said with some humor.

Slowly, as her face reddened again, Susan placed her feet wide apart, spreading her legs open.

"Slide down just a little on the seat," Evie requested. When her cousin had, she dropped the thick folded towel on the floor between Susan's feet so she could kneel on it.

Using the wide toothed comb, she ran it through the older woman's pubic hair several times, making sure it wasn't tangled, then put it back on the vanity. Picking up the electric razor, she thumbed the switch turning it on. Evie bought this razor for herself some time ago because she found it best for cutting pubic hair off quickly, and it never pulled. Using long, slow, smooth passes, she quickly cut Susan's hair down to short stubble.

As the woman kneeling between her widely spread legs ran the electric razor through her pubic hair, Susan was struck by how much the tool stimulated her. The vibrations were weak in comparison to her little vibrator, but she felt them nonetheless. In fact, although Susan knew she wouldn't cum from the vibrations, she felt them strongly enough she hoped she wouldn't get wet, or that Evie wouldn't notice if she did. That hope was dashed when her cousin pulled her right outer lip tight so she could run the trimmer over it. Wide-eyed and red faced, Susan stared down at Evie, who was concentrating intently on what she was doing with the razor as she held Susan's skin stretched taut. Her cousin was holding the lip to one side with the last three fingers of her left hand, and Susan had never felt so exposed in her life. More than the way the girl held her pussy open, what Susan noticed was as Evie held the lip in place with her fingers, her thumb was resting flat across Susan's pussy lips, the tip practically inside her hole. Despite her embarrassment, she had to admit Evie's touch was stimulating as hell.

Paying close attention to what she was doing, Evie carefully trimmed the plump lip. Taking the electric razor away when she was done, she heard Susan utter a soft staccato, "Uh."

Concerned she looked up and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no," Susan quickly answered, her eyes blinking rapidly.

Evie glanced down at the older woman's nipples, showing hard against the bathing suit top. It hadn't been her intent to excite the older woman, but Susan's erect nipples and breathing showed she'd done just that. Concentrating so on being careful as she shaved Susan, she'd missed her cousin's response to what she was doing, and she had a lot more left to do yet.

Reaching around and down from the top, Evie held her cousin's left lip open and trimmed it with the electric razor next. This time she noticed her thumb had laid against her cousin's clit. She didn't mean to place it there, but because of the way she had to hold the lip taut, it just naturally ended up in that position. Devil that she was though, Evie took advantage of the situation, and Susan's arousal, and couldn't resist moving her thumb against the stiff nub on the pretense of getting a better grip on the outer lip.

Susan could feel her face burning. She knew Evie had seen her hard nipples showing through her top, and the girl had to feel how wet she was getting. This had been a mistake, she should never have let this happen, never have let it gotten this far. Susan was on the verge of putting it to an end when, trying to get a better hold of the slippery lip, Evie's thumb moved against her little man. Susan's mouth dropped open and she sucked in a short, sharp breath. Staring wide-eyed at her cousin's thumb, it was all she could do to keep from moaning aloud.

The soft, soothing voice of the Presence, whispering in Susan's ear, encouraged her saying, "Relax Susan. Everything's okay. Enjoy it. Let it happen."

Distracted by the Voice, Susan felt...disappointed, when a moment later Evie's touch was suddenly gone.

"Okay, now that we have all that hair gone, we'll put a hot face cloth over the stubble for a little bit to soften it," Evie said as she sat back on her heels.

Reaching over into the tub Evie turned on the twin spigots. Adjusting the water mixture, she checked the temperature with her hand several times, and when satisfied it was right, placed a face cloth under the flow. After soaking the washcloth, Evie wrung it out, leaving some residual water on the cloth.

Susan watched Evie spread the hot face cloth over her freshly shorn mound and down between her legs. She thought the heat from the face cloth felt different on her pussy now she had no hair there to insulate it.

Evie waited about a minute before she took the first face cloth from between Susan's legs and replaced it with a second hot one. Another minute passed and she traded face cloths once more, then reached up and took the can of shaving cream from the edge of the vanity and squeezed some out onto her palm. Still kneeling between Susan's legs she took the face cloth away and laid it on top of her cousin's thigh. The shaving cream was actually a gel, and Evie had to work it in for it to lather up. Keeping a straight face, Evie smiled inwardly when she realized she was practically masturbating Susan. Lathering up the gel, her fingers moved over Susan's pubic mound, then down between her legs and over her lips. The only thing that kept what she was doing from actually being masturbation was intent, and the fact her fingers never went between her cousin's lips, but they came awful close.

"Doesn't that feel good? Doesn't Evie's touch excite you?" asked the Voice at Susan's ear.

The sensation between her legs was exquisitely distracting. To Susan, it felt as if she'd never been touched so intimately before, not by a man, and being this was a first for her, certainly not by a woman. Not sure what to make of it all, she found sitting so lewdly exposed with Evie's fingers moving over her pussy extremely exciting.

After working up the lather on Susan's crotch Evie took the blade razor in hand, looked up at her cousin and said, "Stay still, I don't want to nick you." Slowly, carefully, expertly, Evie ran the razor over her cousin's mound, rinsing the blade between each stroke under the water flowing from the tub spigot. When finished with one area, she just as carefully shaved the next, until Susan's pubic mound and pussy was as smooth as a baby's behind.

Battling her excitement, and the telltale depth of her breathing, Susan watched as Evie worked between her legs. The girl was so careful and so intent on what she was doing, Susan felt no fear being shaved by her cousin. Yet, she was still embarrassed being on such display, and by her arousal. Her pussy lay bare, naked, and open, inches from the young girl's face. In fact, Evie knelt so close, each time the girl exhaled Susan could feel her breath on her inner thigh. Despite herself, the girl's touch, and the caress of each of Evie's exhales raised Susan's state of arousal higher and higher.

"Why are you fighting it? Let yourself enjoy Evie. You know you want to," that damned persistent Voice in her head said.

When she was done shaving Susan, Evie used a warm face cloth to wipe away any remaining shaving cream. After rinsing the face cloth, she soaped it, and then rewashed the area she'd just laid bare. Rinsing Susan's pussy and mound with the other face cloth, Evie rewashed the area once more, this time with the loofa, and then rinsed again. After drying Susan with the face towel, she squeezed some lotion onto her palm, and then rubbed her hands together to warm it. Evie massaged the lotion onto Susan's freshly shorn pussy and mound, leaving no spot she'd shaved untouched, as if she'd done it a thousand times before.

Susan was speechless, couldn't have said anything even if she'd wanted to. Evie's fingers working the moisturizing lotion into her flesh left her incapable of practically anything other than fighting her body's responses to her sexual arousal. As she watched the girl rub the lotion onto her mound and pussy, Susan battled her breathing, the throb in her clit, and the ache in her nipples. God how she'd love to grab Evie's hand and rub her clit with it, to get off. 'Oh my god, what am I thinking,' Susan admonished herself, 'I've got to push those kind of thoughts out of my head.'

"Why should you?" whispered the Voice, encouraging her, "Go ahead, do it, take Evie's hand, rub your pussy with it."

Shaking her head, pushing the thought from her mind, Susan decided after they went back down to the pool she'd have to find some reason to get away for a moment, and come back up to use her vibrator.

Evie studied Susan's now bald pussy as she worked in the lotion. She was impressed by how plump her cousin's outer lips were. At first she thought the inner lips were smaller than they actually were, but realized the reason they looked that way was because of how plump the labia majora was. Evie was tempted to lean in and kiss the pouty lips, run her tongue through them, but didn't think Susan would appreciate that very much. Not knowing Susan just had basically the same thought, she decided after they went back down to the pool she'd have to find time to get away, and come back up and make quick use of the Monster.

After one last long look, Evie leaned back on her heels saying, "That's it, all clean now." Standing, she began to gather her things together and wrap them in the towel she'd used to dry Susan. Holding up the scissors she said, "I didn't need these, your hair was so fine the electric razor cut it right off."

Susan sat on the toilet seat with her legs still spread and looked down at herself. She had to admit she liked the way it looked, and rubbed the flat of her hand over the just shaved area. As her palm moved upwards, the flat of a finger ran over her hole and a thrill ran through her body, causing her to shiver. But that was nothing when compared to the thrill she experienced when her finger brushed against her clit. She almost bit her tongue trying to prevent the moan in her throat from escaping. 'Yeah,' Susan said to herself, 'I've definitely got to get back up here soon.' Getting up from the toilet seat on shaky legs, she slipped by Evie and went back into her bedroom.

Evie followed moments later after she'd collected her things and picked up her own bikini bottom from the bathroom floor. Carrying the skimpy garment in one hand, and the rolled towel containing her shaving things in the other, she stood by the bed next to Susan. Setting the towel on the night side table, Evie raised one foot and put her bikini bottom back on.

Still feeling very excited, and very self-conscious, Susan picked up the turquoise bottom of her bikini from the bed and stared at it for a moment before stepping into it. Quickly she changed the top, giving Evie a side view of her breasts and her still erect nipples. Evie helped tie the top behind her cousin's back as Susan adjusted the tiny triangles of cloth over her areolas. Then together the two women went back down to the pool.

Before sitting, Susan picked up the bottle of sunscreen she'd earlier dropped on the patio table. She needed to do something to distract herself. Sitting sideways on the chaise lounge, she squeezed out some lotion and began to apply it to herself. She could feel the bathing suit lying against her newly bare pussy, and it felt like someone had his or her hand there, not moving, just cupping her sex. Moving her body as she rubbed the sunscreen in, she could feel her pussy throb and cautioned herself, 'Calm down Susan.'

Opposite her in a similar chair, Evie took the offered bottle of lotion from Susan and began to rub some onto her body where she could reach. When she was done, she moved and sat on the lower part of Susan's chair saying, "Here, let me put some on your back, then you can do mine."

Both women sitting on the same side of the chair, Susan sat with her back turned to her cousin. Evie's strong fingers kneaded Susan's back and shoulders, not just rubbing the lotion on, but also massaging it in. Even though the way Evie was applying the lotion wasn't exactly an intimate touch, after what she'd just let the girl do, Susan found herself still excited by her cousin's caresses, and had to admit it felt good to have someone's hands on her. She sat with her eyes closed and relished the feel of Evie's hands working over her back and shoulders.

As much as she was enjoying Evie's touch, it ended all too soon for her when Evie said, "Okay, put some on me now."

The two women twisted their bodies around to face the opposite direction, as Susan reached for the bottle of sunscreen. Looking down to pick up the bottle from the pool deck, Susan noticed her nipples were still erect and making quite noticeable impressions in the thin material of her bathing suit. Even though she was well aware of her arousal, Susan was still surprised by the unexpected thrill that ran through her belly and breasts, and the tingling in her nipples and clit. As she poured sunscreen into the palm of her hand, Susan looked at the young girl's smooth back, bare save for the thin green tie of her bikini top. Evie sat with her head cocked slightly to one side holding her hair out of the way over her right shoulder, waiting for Susan to begin.

Having warmed the lotion between her hands, Susan nibbled at her bottom lip as she placed them on the girl's back near her shoulders. Under her hands, Evie's skin felt hot to the touch and Susan found herself even more aroused now than she'd been earlier, and to emphasize that point her clit throbbed once more. Her hands moved over her cousin's smooth back working in the lotion, while in her head there was a fierce debate going on.

One side, the opposition, argued what she was thinking was wrong; that it was not right she was aroused by another woman, and reminded her this other woman just happened to be her cousin. The other side, the presence she felt, the Voice, rebutted, "So what, if this is what you really want. Examine your feelings Susan; you know no one's ever excited you the way Evie has. Let it happen, you know you want to." In her entire life, Susan had never been even remotely attracted to another woman. Yet here she was considering not only a lesbian encounter, but one that would be considered in a lot of places incest as well.

As if suddenly realizing the implications of that thought, Susan pulled her hands away from Evie's body as if she'd been burned and said, somewhat unevenly, "There, I think that's good."

The younger woman replied, "Thanks," as she stood and moved back to her lounge chair. Putting her sunglasses on, Evie laid back and relaxed, kind of.

Susan was glad her cousin had neither taken notice of her excitement nor picked up on the tremor in her voice when she'd spoken. With one last furtive glance at the younger woman's body as she reclined, Susan put her sunglasses on too, and lay back in her chair.

But Susan was wrong, Evie had noticed. She knew Susan had gotten hot while she'd shaved her. She could tell it then, had felt it moments earlier in the way the older woman's hands moved over her body, and in the way her cousin breathed. It all gave away Susan's arousal. She waited until Susan had lay back and gotten comfortable before casting a glance her way. Evie smiled when she saw the older woman's breathing was even now giving away her arousal, and at the way her nipples were still hard, pressing so enticingly against the material of her top. The tip of Evie's tongue slowly passed between her lips as her gaze went from her cousin's breasts, down over her flat belly to the visible mound Susan's pubic bone made against the bottom of the tiny suit she was wearing. Reaching down she picked her bottle of beer up from the pool deck, took a swig, and then asked herself simply, 'Should I?'

Although she could not hear the Voice or feel its presence as Susan could, nonetheless the Presence was aware of Evie's thoughts and replied, "Yes, you should."

For about thirty minutes the women lay sunning themselves, trying to think of an excuse they could make to the other about having to go upstairs, without that is, hinting at the real reason why. The last thing either woman wanted, well really, Susan wanted more than Evie, was to be obvious about needing to go up to masturbate. Before they could offer any excuse though, the security enunciator made known someone was on the front porch. Moments later a voice came through the device, "Miss Richards, it's Peter. We got your car back."

Susan went to the patio kitchen and on the small video screen of the security device, saw the McKenzie boys standing on her porch. Pressing the blue talk button she said, "Peter, we're by the pool. Come to the side gate and I'll get the keys from you."

"Okay Miss Richards," was the boys' unison reply.

Since Susan had trusted them to drive her car, Evie thought the boys would be older than they actually were. Wanting to get a look at them, she went over to the gate too, hitching the string of her bikini bottom up over her hips as she walked. Trailing behind, she came up just as Susan first released the slide bolt locking the gate, and then swung it open.

"Here you go Miss Richa..." Paul McKenzie began to say as he held out the keys.

When the boys saw the women in their swimsuits, neither could speak. For several long seconds their mouths hung open, and their eyes nearly bugged out of their heads as they looked from one woman to the other, then back again. It wasn't until Susan thanked the boys and took the keys from Paul they recovered somewhat, but barely somewhat. Until then Paul stood with one arm extended, the keys dangling from between two fingers, a stunned look on his silent face. His younger by one minute brother just stood with his shoulders and head sagging forward slightly, his arms hanging down in front of him, gawking at the two bikini clad women.

"Thank you guys, I really appreciate you having done this for me. I don't know what I would have done without you," Susan said sincerely, as she took the car keys hanging from Paul's fingers. Almost as an afterthought she added, "If you'd like, maybe you two can come back tomorrow and use the pool."

Still unable to speak, neither boy responded to Susan's offer as they shifted nervously from one foot to the other, trying not to be obvious as they eyed the two women. They tried not to stare, but weren't very successful about it at all, albeit in their boyish way. Paul tried to look Susan in the face, but his eyes kept darting from her breasts to her face, down to her breasts again, then to the ground, then back to her face. Peter, standing just behind and to one side of his brother was dumbstruck, his eyes moving in a pattern from Evie's breasts to her crotch, to Susan's breasts to her crotch, then back to Evie. At that moment, it was unclear if Peter was even aware either woman had a face.

1...56789...14