All Comments on 'The Housewife Ch. 01'

by lost4words

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Confusing and it sucked!

It jumps around like a bad comic strip - get a real editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Trash

Of course it is a porn site but this is bad porn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
She is on a path of a descending spiral into trash

and an adventure or new beginning. A wife doing these types of things is about as low as a woman can get. It speaks volumes for her own lack of self image, of immaturity, and in some cases when she rejects her family and children mental illnesses. Cant go back means once a person has descended that low, it is almost impossible to climb back up, and no one with any real freedom of choice would ever touch her again. Trash is trash, and when women chose to be trash they fall as far down as they can go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Intereting!

My wife just started working out, hope she finds this to bring her out. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't understand

I simply do not understand the negative comments...personally I think it is a very good story and I can't wait for the next chapter.....keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
real good

This is more like it,good read .Keep up the good work, write more,please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GIVE IT SOME MORE

Keep going I cant wait for the next episode. Forget those faggots who criticise you. It was a great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Clichéd, but as a early effort, pretty good...

I want to first say that this was pretty well written. Although there were a few mistakes, you did capture some of the eroticism of the main character as she slides down a slippery slope of self-seduction. A little editing to fix some of the words and to cut out some of the extraneous verbiage, but on the whole it was good.

As to the theme, it was as my title stated, a bit clichéd. I did not reduce my rating for that. However, if there was a different dynamic between the main character and the antagonist (or the image she internalized/projected, or even a less predictable one to which he would have risen) it would have become more unique.

Good luck with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It was pretty hot...but one major problem

Real MEN take care of their responsibilities. Real MEN look after their families and work a crappy assed job so they can send their children to college. Real MEN don't rely on the size of their cocks or the women they have banged to feel good about themselves. Real MEN are not counted by how strong they are or how tall they stand, but by how often they bend to tie a child's shoe or even help with laundry. My husband is a real MAN and I wouldn't trade for this cumshot in the story....beyond that, the sex was hot and the writing was good...just keep the racism to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
agree with previous poster about real men

It was a pretty hot story and the writing was decent. The only other problem I have is the racism and how she needs a "real man" to f*ck her and such. I wonder if this should be posted under "Loving Wives" instead. But other than all the cliche about "going black and never going back" it was a fairly decent story.

lola105lola105almost 16 years ago
Entertainment

It's a story, lighten up. If you can't enjoy stay off the site, this is what it's all about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fiction

Damn, what will those intercity kids come up with next. I guess they can read and write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The extreme racial disrespect negatively affects

Suggest you soften the race card and include some consequence for both at the end.<P>

Without either and both this will be just another stroke hemungus black cock - convoluted white ho story like so many others but this one by a writer who can write and should know better.<P>

Less is more. You had a great opening but the black mumbo jumbo absurd disrespect talk is quickly taking it down to wallow with the nondescript others<P>

You could do better.

Think about it.

marine55rickmarine55rickalmost 16 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I hope to read more about this wife and her black man ... or men as I think that is the way she is going. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story, ignore the criticism

Well written, nice details, excellent inner and outer dialogue. I enjoy the path you're going with the "black owned" aspect, and hope you develop that more.

chief573chief573almost 16 years ago
Excellent start, now time for Chapter 2 please

Keep it going please. We need to really pull the white MILF into some more delicious black fucking! Have her black lover really stretch her out so hubby can barely feel the sides of her pussy with his tiny cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Let's get the party rolling!!

really good. the pendant is a great idea and has you hanging on for the next chapter, which I hope is real soon...it has been a long time since chapter one, so please don't let us suffer any longer...continue this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot black cock for white married pussy

Very good story. The big filling black cock was exciting. That leading to true love is what its all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm lost4words too

although you can write, your a racist of the baddest. You have to be white and you have no clue what your writing is doing to us. I'm also amazed that all your "fans" realize and write that you are a racist but think: hey no so big of a problem. Well it looks like we live in a time where everybody has already forgotten about Hitler and world war 2. That's the way it starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just great!

Ignore the critics. I rather like the "racial" bits. It adds to the excitement of the moment. Reference to "niggers", "white bitch" and the rest just adds a little spice. Don't be so narrow minded.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 13 years ago
Lovin' IT

Well written and it had me wet with desire all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
my fantasy cum true

This is what I always pictured my wife doing one day!my lovely hot wife tells me I'm her only need but I know once she sampled a big black cock she would be hooked.she's the best cock sucker with the tightest pussy yet.my dicks only 5-6 inches .she dosent know what its like to get fucked good and hard.any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like me

I’m a. Married white women . We have a black neighbor that live 8 houses down the street. That My husband and I became good friends with. But my husband doesn’t know how good of friend him and I have really become. My husband as know idea I hope. that he is fucking me. Having to meet places so neighbors don’t see us. I love fucking his big black cock using my pussy .we text each other a lot when my husband is home . The way he text me telling me I’m is bitch and he owns me and the things he wants to do with me. If me husband ever went thro my phone I’m dead. The truth be told yes I am his white bitch whore slut and yes he does own me. Letting black guys use me as he tells them to.

Darlene

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. I had sex as in fucking with several guys in high school, was rabbit in college, got married and we fucked all over the place, had kids, it got dull and infrequent. Many people in that boat, right? At 45, I gave a few blowjobs to a PTA dad and then I started fucking him and soon other guys, it was high school or over gain. When I was 48, on a business I invited a fellow traveler to my room, a tall black man, he was almost married. It happens, a white married woman FUCKED a black man, her choice, get over the negativity, the emphasis was on me fucking him, we had a good time. Since then, I've had sex with several blacks, one fellow for almost two years. It was like college again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous