The Humiliation Of Jen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Bobby finally spoke, "That was an interesting routine."

"I was terrible, wasn't I?" I pouted, feeling deflated.

"No. Not at all," Bobby lied. "I thought you were great."

"Rubbish."

"No, really, you were better than I thought you would be," Dirk chimed in.

"Really?" I frowned.

"Yeah," Jethro added a little tentatively, "For a beginner it wasn't too bad."

I was prepared to take any compliment I could. I even managed a small smile.

"You were a bit overdressed I thought," Dirk grinned. "That horrible sports bra really ruined your act."

I stared daggers at him. "You are not being funny, Dirk, just smutty."

"No, I agree," Jethro joined in. "Do your dance again. But take your bra off. Hang loose like a mongoose," he laughed at his pathetic humour.

"Are you guys crazy," I stuttered.

I knew I should just walk away. There was no reason for me to stay and be embarrassed like this. I looked over at Bobby, who was hunched down in the sofa looking distinctively uncomfortable, but there was also a fire in his eyes. I might be sexually naive but I know lust when I see it in a man's eyes. I noticed his eyes were focused on my knickers. I quickly peeked down and was mortified to see the material on my mini briefs was soaked with sweat and sticking to my body. The outline of my pubic triangle was clearly visible. I dreaded how I might look down in my crotch.

I stood there frozen, still sweating profusely. I visualised my knickers being stuck to the outline of my pussy lips. Visions of me standing in front of the mirror surfaced again. I felt exposed. I felt flushed. OMG, was I becoming aroused. 'Move, Jen,' I ordered my body to flee. 'Get out of there. Go to the safety of your room.'

"I was going to tell you all about last weekend, wasn't I, Bobby?" Jethro had a wicked smile I had never seen before.

"No," I quickly interjected.

"What on earth did happen last weekend that nobody wants to tell me?" Bobby was getting frustrated.

"I'll dance again," I blurted out.

Bobby suddenly turned his attention back to me. "Really?" he added, unable to contain his excitement. "You are going to dance topless. That would be so neat."

All eyes were locked on my body with a look like they would devour me. I had never been the centre of attention like this. It was a totally new experience that threw my emotions off balance. I was acutely embarrassed but something drove me forward almost uncontrollably. In that instant I knew I wouldn't back out. I wanted to step over that threshold and expose myself quite literally for no other reason than the three males in front of me could gain pleasure. Even though I would gain nothing from it other than complete humiliation.

I was almost in a trance-like state as I reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. It immediately fell forward and I instinctively brought my arms forward to stop it before my breasts were exposed. I looked up at my boyfriend, brother and cousin.

'What are you doing, girl?' the voice in my head spoke.

The three boys looked as if they had stopped breathing in anticipation of what was coming.

Blanking out the voice of sanity I took my arms away and let my bra slide down my arms and onto the floor. I was too afraid to look down at my own breasts because I just knew that if I looked at myself I would totally lose my nerve and run.

The boys gasped and whistled when my breasts sprung into view. I smiled sheepishly, my flush spreading across my chest. I was humiliated, but weirdly aroused. I couldn't even begin to rationalise the emotions I was feeling. Quickly I reached down and grabbed my pompoms. Jethro flicked the play button on the CD and Cyndi Lauper burst into life.

Once again I staggered and tripped my way through my cheerleader's routine. If anything I was worse than the first time. In short, I was dreadful. The fact that my boobs were flailing around unfettered just shattered whatever focus I had on my routine. All I could think of was how exposed I was, dressed only in my skimpy mini briefs. The words of Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' seemed to be just mocking me. This was definitely no fun for this girl.

The song just seemed to go on forever before the music finally came to a finish. Gasping for breath, I bent forward and placed my hands on my knees. But immediately I was aware how my breasts were hanging down obscenely in front of me. To make matters worse I realised my nipples were hard and erect, poking out like an invitation to the three males who were soaking up the sight of my near naked body. Totally overcome with humiliation I scooped up my clothing and clutched it to my chest.

"That was so great," Bobby began to clap, and Jethro and Dirk joined in.

"Rubbish," I bit back.

"Definitely the most entertaining cheerleader I have ever seen," Dirk had a huge grin on his face.

"Such a perky routine," Jethro laughed.

Despite myself I grinned sheepishly.