All Comments on 'The Hung Black Guy at the Sex Ch. 02'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally disgusting!!!!!!!

Written for the totally (and I mean "totally") depraved. Should be in fetish.

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesover 10 years ago
idiot know nothing

Ignore the cowardly anonymous commenter. This was fantastic and my cock is so hard. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

i think next time he will get the full experience and start to LOVE the ass fucking and will come back againn and again for more , the married man are the best

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
I agree with iwghthm

This is first rate pornography.

Perhaps the anonymous commentator that thinks it's depraved should confine his reading to the Saturday Evening Post.

This is LitEROTICA with the emphasis on the erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them coming Parker3522

I came twice trying to get through this episode. Wish I could live this story in real time.

stacejostacejoalmost 9 years ago
WOW...

That is Soo Hott Wettmy panties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want my own BBC!

Hot Story!!!! Made my mouth water! Lol...could almost taste that sweet cum.

I'm a 60yo WM who loves sucking black cock.

I've been looking throughout South Florida to find a BBC of my own to worship on a regular basis..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That first comment by anonymous. Is so far off base. Personally, I just love sucking cock. I don't care what color it is as long as he rewards me with a big load of cum.

pamcdpamcdabout 6 years ago
Hot

Seems be careful what u ask for or allow. Sounds like hot Sex either way. Dominated mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PORN or LITERATURE??

Black Cock, and its insertion into White Male "Pussies" is a red button subject, and a large percentage of the Gay/TV/CD stories and comments (and pictures elsewhere) are written about the subject. The gay world contains people with a very wide spectrum of views and ideas like any other large group of peaple holding the same interests over a "single" other subject. I've known a number of such people who hold biased views about people of colour, but who love stories about white guys letting black cocks into their mouths/throats and Anal Orifices. I've even seen Guys with such general views getting fucked by black cocks, and going back for more. A good fuck is a good fuck and always worth repeating. These stories/comments are PORN! No one forces us to read them, and generally a good description of the ACTION will get many readings despite sometimes dubious grammar. But remember English, in its many forms is a "bottom up" language that takes words from many other languages, and particularly from THE STREET (there being NO academy Anglais) So I suggest those requiring prose from a higher plane visit academic sites, while those of us who enjoy the thought of a BIG BLACK COCK riding us can read these words in whatever patois that speaks to us.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very hot

I love a dominant man that shoots big loads. I would love to find a man like that to feed me a few loads of his tasty cum every week.

stacejostacejoover 5 years ago
MMMMM....

More More....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot

Great story can't wait to read more

warner34warner34over 4 years ago

No continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not into the "I took a picture of you sucking my cock so I can blackmail you" stuff. I am too cautious to allow that to happen, while I love cocksucking, not going to ruin my marriage for it. But, to each his own, I know there are guys who may let this happen by accident and those who don't care if it happens. I suppose it would be ok if you didn't really care how the scene would end up.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth10 months ago

Mmmm hot sequel. Consent/non-consent is often in my dreams too. Curious to see how you will deal with the blackmail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous