The Hunger Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

While the after shocks of my orgasm still rumbled through my body, John slid from under me and positioned my limp body on my hands and knees. I quickly felt his rampant cock entering me from behind as he took me doggy style. I was still near my peak and realized that I was capable of cumming again soon.

John was thrusting wildly into me and I recognized that he was seeking his own release. I was more then ready for that and yearned to feel his cum filling my pussy. He was pounding into me now and I could feel his cock deep within me. My mind shut down for the most part. I was only able to process the sensations of his cock as he fucked me hard and fast like a wild stallion. It was what I needed. To have my pussy fucked, hard and deep.

I was shaken from my fuck induced coma by a voice. "There you are... mind if I join you?" I heard Cathy say.

I simply moaned by acquiescence as she joined John and me.

She slid under my spread thighs and the feeling of John's cock buried in me was soon joined by the softer sensation of Cathy's lips on my clit. She sucked it deep, pulling on it with her lips and occasionally flicking her tongue across its exposed tip.

I looked up briefly and noticed that our 3some was now the center of attention of the two couples on the other mattress. They had slowed to a more relaxed pace, the women's legs now wrapped around their partner's legs as they enjoyed the view of John, Cathy and me playing.

Cathy's hands found my breasts and she began playing with my nipples. They were sore from the previous attention that John had bestowed upon them but once again the pain just added to the mixture of sensations flooding my body. I was beyond caring. I was lost in a sea of sensations. John's large, hard cock was stridently thrusting into my pussy, Cathy's mouth on my clit, and her fingers pinching and pulling my rock hard nipples. I need just a little more to push me over the edge.

"Spank me," I groaned.

I felt John's hand impact on my upturned ass. It felt nice, but not much more then a tingle.

"Harder, spank me harder," I said more emphatically, my voice little more then a croak.

Liquid fire spread through my ass as John's strong hand landed on my ass. "Yes... good... more," I encouraged him.

His hands set up a steady tempo, synchronized with the wild thrusts of his cock. My ass was on fire but I loved it. I loved the wildness of it, the animalistic fucking. When Cathy's teeth closed around my clit, it was all I could take. It set me off into a series of wild orgasms the likes of which I had never experienced. John continued to wildly drive into me and I recognized, as if through a fog, the sound of his own orgasm. He bellowed as his own release arrived. I vaguely recall Cathy's mouth sealed around my cock filled pussy as she sucked our combined juices as her husband filled me and were pushed out by my own orgasmic contractions.

I was lost in a post orgasmic haze but somehow realized that John had withdrawn and I was nestled in his arms. He had pulled me up so that I was sitting on Cathy's face and she was busy lapping up the juices still flowing from my well fucked cunt. When she had finished, John rolled me over on my back, next to Cathy. She attacked John's cock, sucking and licking the residual fluids from his as well. When she was done with his cock, which by now had shrunken to a diminutive version of its previous self, she fell back onto the mattress next to me. I was still shaking from the intensity of my orgasms, but she pulled me to her mouth and shared the taste of myself and her husband. Her face was covered in our combined fluids and I managed to raise enough energy to kiss and lick them from her face.

"I love that," she said. "I love tasting a woman after my sweetie has cum in her. I guess you could say it's my own little fetish."

I was only capable of moaning my acknowledgement and agreement. Her "fetish," as she put it, was something I had recently learned to appreciate with Jim and Sharon.

As I lingered on the edge of slumber, I heard the sounds of fucking coming from the other bed. Apparently, with the show that John, Cathy, and me have offered up being finished, they had returned to more energetic fucking. I recognized the individual sounds as each of the foursome reached their own release, one after the other, just as I fell off into sleep.

I awoke an indeterminate time later, still on the mattress that I had shared with John, and later his wife. Someone had thoughtfully thrown a blanket over my sleeping body. Sharon was gently shaking my shoulder, allowing me to awake slowly. She was smiling down at me.

"Someone has had a busy night," she said.

"Mmmmmm, yea," I managed to reply.

"John and I are going home. Do you think you can manage to get up and come with us, or would you rather just stay here and we'll come get you in the morning?" she asked.

"I'll get up, I want to sleep with you," I mumbled sleepily. The combination of alcohol, lots of intense sexual activity, and a long day had taken their toll on me.

Sharon helped me up and wrapped a light robe around my body. She led me towards the door. John was at the door holding our bags that we had brought. He had a smile on his face that said that he recognized a sexual overdose when he saw it. Mike and Amy were standing nearby. Apparently the other guests had already departed. We were the last to leave and I could see that they were more than ready to call it a night as well. I kissed them both good night and within moments we were outside and loaded up in the golf cart for the short journey back to Sharon and Mike's house on the other side of the camp.

I think I fell asleep as the cart jolted back across the camp. When we arrived at the house, Sharon shook me awake once more. My head was slumped against her shoulder. I needed a shower but I was incapable of the energy for something as simple as that. Jim and Sharon just guided me to their bedroom and joined me there. I was soon comfortably nestled between my lovers and fast asleep.

++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 6 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers