The Hunger Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers

Finally, after her rapid fire questions slowed to a halt, I just came out and asked her, "Do you want to go, yes or no?"

Her response was clear and well thought out. "Yes, with one condition."

"And that is?" I asked.

"At the party, we'll be there as a couple. You can do whoever and whatever you want, but I reserve the option to just sort of tag along and watch."

"Would you rather I just watch with you?" I asked.

"No! Definitely not. I wouldn't want to be the cause of you missing out of a chance to play with your friends. Besides, I think it would be hot watching you with someone else, as long as I get you afterwards. Maybe, if nothing else, I'll help out a little." I could hear her smile over the phone as she said that final bit. I definitely got the impression that the "option" of just watching was not cast in stone, but rather, her fall back position.

"OK, I'm fine with all of that as long as you realize you have the right to change your mind. If you can't handle the party, or anything else, just let me know and we'll talk about it and decide what to do and where to go from there. OK?"

"Yes, that's more than OK, thank you Kim. You're so sweet to me."

"You're welcome Heather. OK, is there anything else? We can talk about the rest tomorrow. Can you go back to studying now?"

"Yes, just one more thing," she said, the timbre of her voice softening.

"What's that?"

"Remember the help I mentioned? Well, I am so fucking horny right now I can't believe it. Between thinking about you and this weekend, I'm about to melt." I was a little shocked. It was the first time I had ever heard Heather speak so crudely. In a way it was turn on for me.

"Yes, I remember of course. What do you want me to do?"

"Just tell me what to do. Can you do that?" she asked.

"Yes sweetie, I think I'm capable of that," it was my turn to smile as I replied to her request.

I can't say that it was the most eloquent sexual experience of my life but the proper conclusion was reached, rather quickly as a matter of fact. One thing I will say is that the experience forced Heather to be more vocal with me. Non-vocal phone sex is a little boring. Once I thought she was close to orgasm I gave her the requisite permission and she popped off with a small but satisfying orgasm that seemed to be just what the doctor ordered. I took it easy on her because I knew she was sore, but still managed to fan her flames into a happy ending.

She was very grateful and repeatedly promised to "make it up to me," tomorrow night. As we were rapping up our conversation, I told her to go get another cup of coffee and get back to the books.

She responded with a demure "yes Ma'am, whatever you say Ma'am" that left me wondering if it was more than a small joke. Time would tell, time would tell.

After hanging up with Heather I remembered that I had promised to call Sharon. She started off by drilling me for the details about Heather. I gave her a blow by blow account and she frequently came back at me with follow up questions that sought more explicit details. To be honest, it turned into a pretty raunchy conversation that was just short of phone sex. Who says that women don't talk dirty? It was as close to a "locker room conversation" as I have ever had with a woman. In many ways, I found the experience rather refreshing, especially since I was able to bounce some of my ideas and impressions about Heather off of Sharon. She basically agreed with my conclusions but gave me a few other things to consider. I made note of those and decided to include them in the conversation that I was planning to have with Heather that had been taking form in my head.

I went on to give Sharon the readers digest version of my conversation about the weekend and party. She was thrilled to hear that we were coming. I explained heather's "condition" and that led to a hearty chuckle from Sharon. Her response was "We'll see how well her condition stands up. I seem to recall a similar condition at your first party. That didn't last long either, did it?"

I agreed with her and said I had some doubts as well. I finished up telling her about Jan and what I had planned for Friday. I asked her about the "pajama party" theme and she said that they usually turned into more of a lingerie party, the sexier the better. I was good with that idea and explained that if the sale of the car went through I planned on making a swing by the lingerie store anyway. I had some ideas as to what I wanted to do about my professional as well as some play lingerie wardrobe. We discussed these and Sharon expressed her regret that she wouldn't be able to join me for the shopping expedition. We agreed to remedy that in the near future.

It was getting late and we finally said our goodbyes and "love you's" and hung up. My conversations with both Heather and Sharon were more than satisfactory in fanning the flames of my own excitement. I hadn't felt the need to use my toys since the previous week. That situation was quickly resolved as I dove deep into the toy drawer. In one way it was sort of gratifying to concentrate on my own needs without the need to focus on a lover. Masturbation had grown to be more than just a sort of consolation prize. It had become an integral part of my sexual repertoire that was just as fulfilling as that with a lover in its own way.

30 minutes later I was crying out my release. My nipples throbbed in the grip of my favorite clamps, a nice chunky dildo was stretching my quivering pussy, and my trusty egg did its job on my clit. It wasn't the best masturbatory orgasm I had experienced, but it served its purpose well. The after affects of the session with Heather were not going to allow for the sort of slow gradual buildup I usually prefer. However, it was enough to allow me a good night's sleep which quickly enshrouded me following my climax.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please stay tuned for Chapter 12 of The Hunger for the continuing details of Kim's experiences. Please take a moment to vote if you enjoyed this story. Please check out my other stories as well. Stay tuned to this same bat time and bat channel. Thank you.

CorsetLvr
CorsetLvr
522 Followers