The Hungry Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie opened her eyes in the early hours of the morning, at first a bit disoriented at the sight of a broad male chest covered in dark hair. She shifted and felt Damien's hand flex on her hip. Her bare hip. She shifted a bit again, feeling herself naked under a loose fitting shirt. She closed her eyes, thinking over the previous night to try and remember how she ended up naked in what was obviously his shirt or if she should be embarrassed about anything, but the last thing she remembered was laying her head on the arm of the couch.

She opened her eyes again, finally adjusting to the low gray light in the room. She looked again at Damien's chest, wanting to press her face to it, to bury her nose in the silky looking hair that covered it and just breathe. For hours. Her eyes traveled down to his hip, seeing the sheet lie flush against his skin, no tell-tale ridge to indicate he was wearing anything.

He wouldn't, would he? she thought. She fleetingly considered lifting up the covers to see if he was, indeed, naked. Right. Because that's not creepy or pervy at all. She bit her cheek at the mental image of her leering at the big naked man -- if he was naked -- next to her. The thought he might be, that she might be that close to a vulnerably naked specimen of delightful maleness cooled her humor in an instant while starting the heat under her desire. I just won't think about it, she chastised herself. I'll think about...101 uses for burnt butter. 1 -- chewy chocolate cookies, 2 -- brownies, all kinds, 3- sauce base with garlic and shallots, 4 - licking it off his skin. Dammit. She bit her cheek again to stifle her laugh. She shifted slightly to tilt her head back, wanting to see his face, to see it at rest, and gave a start when her eyes met his.

"What have you been thinking, my Charlotte?" he whispered, running his hand from her hip up her side, pushing the t-shirt up.

"Penny for my thoughts?" she whispered back with an embarrassed smile. As if, she thought as she realized he must've been watching her for a while.

"Oh no, I would never insult you like that." He pushed the shirt up until the hem was just below her collarbone, exposing her. He moved his hand and began to softly caress the underside of her left breast. "I'm sure your thoughts are far more valuable." He slid his hand up further and began teasing her nipple.

"Damien," she began, but got no further as he chose that moment to scrape his fingernail on the tip of her left nipple. She gave a quiet moan and jerked her hips involuntarily, the sensations he was causing shooting straight to her sex.

"Hmmm?" he teased, watching her. He could smell her very clearly, the scent of her cunt mixing with her lavender and chamomile scent. She shook her head, closing her eyes as he kept up his scraping. "Take the shirt off," he whispered, pulling his hand away from her breast to help her. Charlie sat up a bit and felt him pull the shirt off. She lay on her back and looked at him.

He moved the covers down to her thighs and ran his eyes over her. Even in the muted light Charlie could see the admiration on his face. "You are so beautiful, my Charlotte," he said, his voice so low it was barely more than a breath. He slid his upper body over hers, parting her thighs with his right leg. He smoothed her hair back, spreading it on the pillow beneath her head. "Perfection."

"Damien..." He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I haven't had...I mean, I haven't been...with anyone since...well, since...." Her eyes shone, and Damien could see the heat in her face.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked, looking down at her and stroking her hair.

"No," she whispered, running her hands up and down his back. "I'm just...a bit nervous, is all. I hope I haven't forgotten how."

"Impossible."

"I could have." She looked up at him, a nervous grin on her face. "You never know. Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't ever happen. I could be the first. I'd be famous."

"Famous?"

"The first documented case of sexual amnesia."

"What a plus," Damien said with a chuckle. "I promise you will remember soon enough. Now hush." He lowered his head and kissed her softly, slowly nibbling and licking at her lips, acquainting himself with them fully. He easily avoided her attempts to capture his tongue and mouth, and soon she was sighing and writhing beneath him.

"Damien. Kiss me."

"Isn't that what I'm doing now?"

"You're torturing me."

"Not at all, my Charlotte." He sucked the peaks of her upper lip into his mouth and rubbed the tip of his tongue on them.

"I want to kiss you back," she murmured when he finally released her lip.

He smiled down at her. "As you wish, my love."

He slipped his right hand beneath her head as he kissed her, moaning as she sucked his tongue into her mouth and caressed it with her own. He slid over her, moving his left leg to join his right between her thighs. She brought her knees up, cradling his pelvis between her legs. She felt his cock -- hard and ready -- in the crease of her leg and she shifted her hips, angling to have his cock lay against her mound.

"You smell so good," Damien whispered, kissing down her neck. She could feel the tickle from his indrawn breath. "Like moonlight, my Charlotte." He slowly kissed her throat and shoulders, kissing and nipping and tasting every inch of her skin.

"Damien," she moaned quietly, moving her hips to rub her pussy against him, pushing to spread her lips and bring him into contact with her clit. She slid her arms down to grab at his ass and push him harder into herself, but he pushed himself down her body, slowly working his way down to her breasts as she whimpered his name softly.

He started biting and sucking at her breasts, tasting and teasing her. She ran her hands up his back to his head, combing her fingers through his hair. Charlie arched her back as he ran his tongue around the areola of her right breast, making wet, lazy circles before blowing on it gently. Her nipple hardened as if reaching for him, and Damien squeezed her breast before scraping his cheek stubble against the tip. "Damien," Charlie sighed, her hips bucking.

"I love hearing you sigh and moan my name," Damien murmured, kissing across her chest to her left breast. "And I long to hear you scream it as your body wraps around mine." He took her nipple in his mouth, grasping it with his teeth and gnawing at it. She grabbed his hair, whimpering and moaning quietly in the back of her throat.

He left her breast and raised himself up to kiss her, capturing her sighs and coos with his mouth. He used his hands to pinch and scrape her nipples, and her kisses became more frantic. She could feel his cock against her thigh -- hard, heavy and hot -- and was desperate to feel it inside her.

"Please, Damien," she sighed as he kissed down her neck. She tried to reach for him, wanting to have it in her hand, to hold that reality fast.

"Soon, my Charlotte," he said, avoiding her hands. He continued down her body with his mouth, ignoring the tension when he reached her scars, kissing them and nuzzling them, treating them the same as her unblemished skin. He slid down the bed until he was kneeling between her legs. He raised her knees and pushed her legs open, holding them open when she tensed. "Please, my love, let me look at you," he whispered, caressing her thighs. "You are so beautiful." He ran his hands up and down her thighs. "Your heat calls to me." He took a finger and ran it around the rim of her opening. "So beautiful," he murmured, sliding his finger up her cunt to her clit. He circled it a few times before rubbing directly on it. Charlie sighed at the sensations, her hips moving slightly in counter rhythm to his finger.

"I want you," she whispered. She raised herself to rest on her elbows, watching his hand moving between her legs.

"I want to taste you first, dolcezza." He moved himself until he was crouched between her legs, his mouth inches from her, his cheek resting on her thigh. "Please." He looked at her and licked his lips, and she was lost. She nodded at him and watched, mesmerized, as he ran his tongue from the top of her pussy to her opening, circling it slowly before running it back up to the top. "You taste so good," he whispered, and she moaned, her head falling back to the pillow.

Damien smiled as her taste overwhelmed him and began to slowly stick his tongue inside her, moving it around, wriggling it languidly, wanting to taste every inch of her. He began slowly fucking her with his tongue, setting a rhythm that soon had Charlie panting and running her fingers through his hair.

"That's it, my Charlotte, let me make you come on my face" he whispered, raising his head and slipping his finger inside her, his cock becoming almost painfully hard at how tight she felt. He spread her lips and started to slowly lap at her, running his tongue up her length to the top, ending with a light flick on her clit before starting at the bottom again. Charlie brought her feet up to his shoulders, letting her thighs fall to the side and spreading herself open.

"Damien," she moaned as he added a second finger inside her. He curved his fingers and began turning his hand inside her, pressing against her walls until he found that spongy area that made her moan. She jerked as he stroked it, and he began to speed up his fingers, moving them in and out, hitting her spot on every stroke. He licked at her clit, swiping it quickly with his tongue as Charlie began to toss her head from side to side. "Please...please..." she moaned, thrusting her hips at Damien.

"Yes," he moaned into her flesh. He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to slowly flick his tongue on it, his fingers steadily fucking her. He could feel her tensing around his digits and increased the pressure from his fingers.

"Oh god...Damien...please." She was panting, her hands in his hair, her body undulating on the bed. Damien bit down on her clit and she came, shuddering on the bed, her hips jerking against his mouth and moaning. He released her clit and pulled his fingers out, licking them clean as she quieted and her breathing started to return to normal. She moved her feet to the bed, knees bent. He looked down and smiled, her pussy was wide open and swollen, dripping with the wetness he brought forth.

He moved his hands to her thighs and gently began to lick up her pussy. Charlie began to moan again, her hips jerking with every lick of his tongue. He carefully licked her from just above her anus to her clit, making Charlie hiss with the contact.

"Please," she breathed.

"I want you to come again," he whispered. He began to lightly worry at her clit with his tongue, not touching any other part of her. Charlie whimpered, her hips jerking with the contact of his tongue on her over-sensitive clit. "I love the taste of your pussy," he said, blowing air against her clit before flicking his tongue on it, increasing the speed and pressure. "Come for me, my Charlotte." He sucked it into his mouth again, alternating between nibbling at it with his teeth and lashing at it with his tongue.

"Damien, please...please...oh god," she moaned. She surged upwards, her hips lifting the both of them off the bed as her orgasm ripped through her, unaware she had her hands fisted in his hair and was bucking them both about. "Damien!" She gave a final shudder and collapsed back on to the bed, her hands finally relaxing and falling away from his head. She lay there, breathing hard, her body slowly ceasing its shuddering.

Damien smiled, kissing her thighs softly as she slowly settled down. He had made her cry out his name, and he was pleased. She hadn't screamed it yet, but he was so looking forward to working on that. He began kissing his way back up her torso, nuzzling her skin with his nose and cheeks. She sighed and ran her fingers through his hair, raising her head.

"I want you," she said, her voice almost a purr. She leaned forward as he raised himself over her, grabbing his cock in her hand. She caressed him, running her fingers around the head and gathering the drops of his ejaculate that had leaked out.

"Charlie," he moaned. Her touch inflamed him and he wanted to go slowly. "You have to stop." He put his hand on hers, stilling it.

"Why?" she whispered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and licking his ear. She pulled herself up against him, pressing her breasts to his chest and licking along his collarbone. "I want to feel you inside me."

He maneuvered his cock to her pussy, pressing the tip of it against her. "Are you sure?" his wolf howled within him at his hesitancy, but he shut him down.

"Oh yes," she sighed, moving to kiss him. She licked at his lips, tasting herself mixed with the delicious musk of his skin, before slipping her tongue inside his mouth to caress his. She pulled his upper body down with hers, her skin coming alive with the contact.

He slid slowly inside her, mindful of the years she had been chaste, her body welcoming him readily, as if she were made just for him. She was snug, warm and soft, making him worry he might come before he was all the way inside her. Damien broke the kiss and let his head rest against her shoulder, groaning quietly as he continued his painstakingly slow glide inside her, her soft moans and coos delighting him even as they made it harder for him to maintain control. His wolf wanted to mate with her -- NOW -- and Damien had to work to keep the instinct to do so at bay. He stopped and raised his head to look at her.

"Look at me, my Charlotte," he whispered. She opened her eyes, locking them with his. He read the passion and longing in her gaze and gave in to his own. Slipping an arm around her waist to angle her hips, he pushed inside her in one steady thrust, pushing until his hips rest against her pelvis. Her eyes widened and a long breathy moan sounded deep in her throat as he bottomed out, her arms and legs wrapping around him instinctively. He stilled, watching her closely.

"Damien," she said as she caressed him, sliding her hands from his back to his shoulders before moving them down his arms. "Make love to me. Make me feel good."

"Oh gods, yes," he moaned and began to move his hips, pulling out of her slowly until just his head remained inside her, before thrusting all the way back in. He tilted his hips as he moved inside her, trying to keep as much contact as possible with her g-spot and clit. He kissed down her neck to her left breast, taking her nipple into his mouth and alternating sucking and biting it.

"Jesus, Damien," she sighed, moving her hips against his rhythm. She arched her back, pressing her breast to his mouth. He smiled against her flesh, her sounds and movements filling him with a keen sense of male satisfaction. He began to move faster, filling her with more force. "Oh...yes," she groaned, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"You feel so good," he said, raising his head from her breast to nuzzle her neck. His breath tickled her skin. "You feel so fucking good. So hot and wet. And so fucking perfect." He began to pump his hips faster. "Fucking amazing," he growled, feeling her start to tense around him. He moved his arms around her, fighting his wolf back and holding her tightly to him as she came, crying out his name in between incoherent moans. Her pussy was squeezing him, pulsing around his cock with the waves of her orgasm and coaxing him to his own. He jerked against her roughly and came with a shout, his head cradled in her neck, feeling her squeeze him as his orgasm triggered her again.

They lay linked, their panting together the only sounds, as they both came down from their highs. Charlie uncoiled her legs from his hips, sliding her feet down the bed next to him as her hands ran lazy circles on his back.

"Kiss me," she whispered to him.

He lifted his head and looked at her, smiling at her flushed skin and the way her hair spread out from her head. "Gladly, my love," he whispered back, lowering his head to oblige her. They kissed, their mouths and tongues making their own lazy kind of love, as Damien slowly pulled out of her and moved to lay to her side, pulling her with him. She whimpered playfully into his mouth when he withdrew, making him chuckle around her kiss.

"Thank you," she said, breaking away from his mouth. She traced the lines of his face with her fingertips as he closed his eyes with a sigh. "I didn't think I would ever feel anything so wonderful." She ran her fingertip over his lips and smiled. "That was incredible, cowboy." She yawned and stretched against him, making him groan.

"You keep doing that and I'll give you another reason to thank me," he warned, nipping at her fingertip with a smirk.

"What?" she asked innocently, rubbing her breasts against his chest. "You mean this?"

"Not at all. I mean this," he said, tickling her ribs and making her squeal.

"Ok! Ok! I give. You win," she panted, giggling as he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the nose. "Ing ot unna ease," she said through a yawn.

"What?"

"I'm not gonna tease." She nestled her head against his chest and flung her arm around him.

"Go back to sleep, dolcezza." He ran his hand gently up and down her side.

"Good idea." She gave another mighty yawn before kissing his chest softly. "Good night, Damien." She closed her eyes, splaying her hand out over his heart like a possessive starfish, and quickly fell asleep. Damien listened to her deep, even breathing for a while before following her lead.