The Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

I entered the only private dressing room in the club and stopped instantly staring at my own reflection. My eyes were still an unnatural shade of yellow, almost golden. Black hair hung freely down to my shoulders streaked two lines of green just short of my ears. I smiled as I looked at myself, when you can shape shift at will you occasionally forget how you look. Over my shoulder I saw Lilli step into the room with her tail wrapped around her middle concealing her breast. "Asylum?"

I turned slightly toward her and nodded swiping my hair behind my ear quickly and looking her over. "How are you?" I asked. I wasn't watching her instead I was staring at her reflection behind my own.

"Master says you're bad." Lilli responded baring her claws and flattening her ears to her head. My eyes flashed slightly, probably red but I didn't notice I just felt the surge. She wasn't frightened of me. I think she was curious; she took a step forward anyway.

"What else does he say?" I smirked. I didn't know Sean had told his pets to avoid me.

"That if I think of him you'll go away." She said.

"And you believe that?" I asked trying to keep my face straight. She nodded at first then shook her head when I didn't flee the room. I had to admit it did hurt; her love for her Master was stronger than I had thought.

"I'm not here to hurt you. Just relax and sit down." Lilli looked at me for a moment then walked past me to the vanity. The first thing she put on was the slender silver collar with her name engraved on it with beautiful script. Then she picked up a cotton robe and wrapped it around herself swishing her tail back and forth as she did. Her claws slipped away but her ears remained flat.

"Why are you here?" She asked sitting down and promptly crossing her legs.

"Just to talk for a minute. Where is Sean?"

"Not telling." Lilli quickly responded looking down at the floor. I realized instantly if I raised my voice she would cower and obey. She would probably also get a beating when she returned for her trouble. Sean really wasn't the most merciful man in the world. I decided I wasn't going to press her too hard.

"Can you take him a message for me. I need your Master's help." I said. My eyes were now their normal golden shade again. Lilli nodded quickly. "Tell your Master that Asylum said to meet him at the Bacchanal. He can name his price."

"Meet Asylum at the Bacchanal, he can name his price. Got it!" She said with a second nod.

"By the way Lilli you are very beautiful." Her ears perked up instantly at the complement and came with a wave of joy that passed over me like a touch of flame. Despite the pain I smiled at her and walked out of the dressing room leaving the cat girl alone.

I hadn't made it to the door before Lilli ran up behind me and gently gripped my coat tugging gently. "Sir?" I turned around so quickly that she jumped back, more than a little startled. I hadn't realized I was moving that fast, mortals always seemed to perceive things so slowly that even the most gradual thing seemed sudden to them.

"Yes?"

"When?" She said simply. I heard her thoughts quickly and answered her question. When she continued staring at me I remembered that she couldn't communicate that way.

"Friday around nine. I'll be wearing my usual face." I replied then walked out. I'd only taken a single step when I felt her grip my coat again.

Lilli was aroused; I felt it stirring in my own blood as I turned to face her. It was amazing that I'd missed the signs before as I stared down into her feline eyes displaying my own face as she gazed up at me. "Master also says he learned much from you. What did you teach him?"

With a smile I scooped the beauty into my arms and carried her back into her room. I didn't have to stop and turn, the door shut as I dropped her to the floor. "I taught him everything." I replied crouching down and snatching her chin and pulling her lips to my own. For a moment she resisted, tensing her body, gripping my shoulders tightly. The tips of her claws glided through the blue fabric of my suit and into my flesh but as my tongue expertly wrestled with her own she relaxed. Claws slipped free of my shoulders instead lustily pulling me closer to her warm body.

The air was cold; I could feel it through the tatters of what had once been my suit. It didn't matter though, not as my fingers sped over the smooth fur of her back past the base of her tail to her rear. She squealed lustily as I squeezed her rump lifting her up to the tips of her toes. "I hope you're not a disappointment Lilli. I would hate to have to tell Sean that his bitch was sub-par."

"Lilli not a bitch." She hissed her eyes narrowing on me. I hadn't expected such a sudden rush; she was very offended by that.

"Hasn't your Master taught you anything?" Before she could turn I had her by the throat slamming back against the vanity shattering the glass. "You're whatever I tell you to be." Using her to knock all her beauty products aside I cleared the table before straddling her chest, my knees pinning her arms down. "Now we are going to play a game." I reached into the remainder of my coat and pulled out my Reichter pressing the cold steel against her forehead and cocking the hammer back. "Open your mouth."


Her entire body was trembling as she parted her lips for me. She knew what I would do to her, she didn't mind being used. The barrel pressed against her pretty little skull had nearly stopped her heart. "Relax beautiful. As long as you do as Simon says he won't splatter your brains out understand?"

She nodded furiously as tears started to pour from eyes now, leaving dark brown trails over her otherwise golden fur. Eyes were shut and squeezed tight but her ears swiveled toward me as my belt slid out of its loops and my zipper went down. "Don't move." I commanded rising up as pulled my pants down, slipping out one leg at a time. Once I was back over her I lifted my thick seven-inch cock and rested it on her forehead my balls resting inside her open mouth. "Get to work."

I nearly jumped at the first touch of her warm tongue on the underside of my flesh. She knew exactly what she was doing; pulling my sac down into her lips, gently sucking while her tongue spiraled around the bare skin. Tugging, stretching them slightly before releasing them Lilli started to slink lower on my anatomy. Her tongue grazed the base of my balls, flickering back and forth.

"Please Master, let me please you." She purred. Her eyes were hooded with desire matching the swiveling of her hips. I leaned back freeing her pinned arms and she instantly gripped my ass. Careful not to tear my skin she started pulling my cheeks apart and lapping at my ass. Without even thinking about it I tucked the gun back into its holster.

Lilli had to wrap her arms around my waist to keep me from rising up every time she stabbed her tiny tongue into my pucker. Each time earning her a separate gasp of pleasure before she slowly started working her way back upward. First she kissed the underside of my balls, then coated my sac in her saliva before reaching up and stroking my hard shaft. "Please Master, fuck kitty." She wriggled from beneath me to the floor kicking aside a bottle of hairspray and several lipsticks before laying flat on her back.

"Grab your ankles." I commanded and then watched as the lithe girl instead gripped the back of her knees pulling them easily to her shoulders baring her glistening slit. Lilli spread her legs, wider and wider till she looked nearly about to split before she started thrusting her hips upward in invitation. "Master."

Granting her wish I knelt between her legs, gripping her ankles for support as I slid into her cunt. I only pushed the tip into her at first. Parting her lips and waiting for that look of desperation to cross her face before plunging the rest into her. I could hear my flesh impacting against the soft fur of her thighs and continual slurping noise of her puss trying to tighten its grip on me. Lilli slowly let go of her calves moving one hand to toy with her nipple, the other reaching up and gripping the back of head yanking me suddenly downward for a fierce kiss.

When she thrust her tongue into my mouth my eyes shot open in surprise the only sign of surprise as her lips drown out what would have been a scream of ecstasy. Her hips were meeting mine thrust after thrust, our tongues twirling in imitation of our lower union. Her hands were again exploring my back, speeding over my smooth skin nearly down to my back before raking her claws gently upward.

I didn't even notice when she drew blood, it didn't hit me until the sweet coppery scent assaulted my nostrils. "Bad girl. You know what I like most of all?" I growled lustily. The familiar rush started flowing through my frame as I got closer and closer to my climax. Intentionally slowing down, drawing out the moment I locked my golden gaze on the catgirl and grinned.

She knew what that look meant, she'd probably seen it before in her true Master. It sent a sudden rush of fright and excitement through her body. She shook her head slowly; careful to keep her eyes locked on mine. When she found her voice it was a soft timid, "No Master, I don't know what you like most of all."

"Good." I reached down with one hand and clamped it tightly around her throat cutting off her air as I started thrusting as fast as I could inside her. Her entire body went into convulsions, cumming, gasping, squirming at the same time beneath me. Lilli didn't claw me; she didn't dare hurt me instead digging her claws into her own palms as she coughed. I watched her eyes flutter and begin to roll back in her head before I released her. Her body snapped upright, legs and arms wrapped around me holding me against her body. The muscles of her cunny squeezed and massaged my shaft expertly drawing every last drop of my seed into her before she lay back.

"Master didn't lie." She whispered her voice glazed with satisfaction. As I pulled free she rolled to her hands and knees stretching her slender body and giving me a great view of her slit. My cum dribbled down onto her thighs as she twisted popping her vertebrae one by one then repeating the process in the other direction. Still on her hands and knees she turned back to face me. "Master will be clean." The catgirl opened her mouth and engulfed my slime-coated cock in a single motion. Her tongue moved this way and that, scrubbing the underside with her slick tongue until every drop of our juices had been devoured. "Yummy." Sitting back on her haunches and licking her lips she purred again. "Kitty does love her milk."

With a quick shake of the head I pulled on what remained of my clothing. "Make sure your Master gets my message. It is a very important matter." Lilli nodded rising gracefully to her feet.

"Kitty needs a shower before her next dance." She didn't say anything else as she walked from the room. I knew she wouldn't be coming back, didn't

I walked back into the chaotic din of the main room slowly. It was almost the same as I left it, that same feeling wafting around in the air so thick it amazed me that the humans couldn't feel it. That is just the nature of having extra senses though, it's impossible to comprehend that others don't see, taste, feel and smell exactly the same way you do.

I walked through the dance floor watching the crowd part before my will and let me out onto the open streets. The bouncer from the door eyed me as we passed in the hall but held his tongue. Lucky for him, I was planning on tearing it out.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12