The Hunt Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now the project I'm recruiting for is a yearly event, held in early summer, one and a half months from now, in a location with a warm climate. This location is a rather remote plot of land, owned by our main client, who wishes to remain anonymous and keep the actual location confidential. It is private property, no outsiders allowed.

"The event is called The Hunt. Basically it's a game where some fifteen naked women are released in the area, and then the male guests try to hunt them down. When caught, the girl will be their slave for some time, after which she'll be released for the game to start all over again."

"With slave, you mean sex slave, right?"

"Yes."

"And they can do anything to their slave?"

"No, not just anything. There are rules on what they can, and can not do with the girls."

"I see. Why did you think I'm suitable? I mean, you gave me that banknote with your telephone number on it."

"You were recommended by a friend from the club."

"Really? How so? Who?"

"She said you were interested in the work. And then I came to have a look at you dance for a few nights, and decided that you are a suitable candidate. Pretty, strong, self-confident. That's what we need."

"Christie." Ashley realised now that Christie hadn't been telling rumours. That was personal experience.

"Correct, that's the one."

Knowing that Christie was involved in this, and introduced her, gave her a lot of faith. She trusted Christie that much, having danced with her for two years. Christie would not introduce her to some dodgy service, she was positive about that, and it seemed Christie had direct experience with these projects already.

The women continued to talk about the project and related things for another hour, Ashley trying to get more details than Angel was willing to tell. And finally Ashley was dropped off at the metro station, with Angel's name card in hand, and made her way home. She was told to take some time to think about it, and if she wanted to join, to call her. If any questions, Ashley could also call. And if no call by Ashley the offer would be over, Angel would not contact her any more. She was just to keep all information given to herself.

12