The Hunt Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the men were finally completely spent the orgy came to an end. The men gathered their clothes, and while chatting happily to each other they left the room, simply leaving the girls lying on the ground. They had gotten what they came for, and that was it.

Angel collected the girls, and took them to the showers. They did not say much, they were all totally spent. Tired, weary, and mostly happy that it was all over. One more night and they would go home too.

Ashley felt strange, thinking of what happened over the last week. How she allowed that many men unfettered access to her body. Especially this final day, where she actually started to enjoy it. No objections any more, all the moral was gone, it was just sex and pure physical enjoyment. Done away with anything resembling love and romance. She realised that while the men may treat her as a throw-away fuck toy, she was pretty much treating them the same, too. Which is probably just as they liked it anyway. Sex with no strings attached.

And that it was now all done with, she wondered how she could go back to her normal life. This experience had definitely changed her forever. Or had it? She was not sure. The upcoming time would be a tough time as well, that was one thing she was sure of.

The bus took them to the gate, and while they walked to the cabin, Phoebe asked her to go for a short walk. "No sex, I had enough of that, I just want to be alone with you for a bit."

Ashley happily agreed, and they split off from the group and went their own way. To a hilltop where they had spent some time before. There they lay down in the grass next to each other, holding hands.

They did not say anything at first. In the distance they heard the roar of the plane's engines. That were the men being flown back to the city, back to their normal lives.

"There they go," Ashley said. "Back to their normal lives. Tomorrow is our turn to go back home."

"What're you going to do when you're back home?"

"I don't know. Sleep, I guess. No, first bank in my cheque, then sleep."

"Can you sleep?"

"I don't know. It's all so weird, I sometimes wonder whether I can go back to my old life."

"Why not? No-one knows what you did this summer."

"True."

"Will you still love me?"

"Of course."

"Really?"

"I'm comfortable with you now. Really comfortable."

"Will you come home with me?"

"You want?"

"Yes, I live alone, and can't stand the thought of being alone now. Not for now at least. I don't ask you to move in, just to stay with me for a few days, OK?"

"Fine. I just don't have any spare clothes or so with me."

"No problem, you can borrow some of mine. We're about the same size."

"Thanks. I'll be glad to be with you."

The girls hugged and kissed each other passionately, then they got up and slowly walked back to the mansion where the other women were in bed already, and most were deep asleep. They found themselves a place and went to sleep as well.