All Comments on 'The Hunter's Companions Ch. 10'

by SinisterSpiders

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ginger1220Ginger1220almost 11 years ago

I love this series so much but I can't wait to find out who she picks!! Gah I really don't want it to be over but I can't stand not knowing if she picks Bel or Kal!!

SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hiya! Thanks for your comment. I am pleased to know that you are enjoying it. The series still has a while to go (several more chapters). I am working on editing the next one now. I am curious though- do you like Kal or Bel better? Or no preference? :P She certainly has a hard choice to make.

Thanks again- I really appreciate that you took the time to comment. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ahhhh!

Love this series so much! Glad you restarted editing this series and uploading them again...i'm the one who commented a couple of stories back who begged you for more :P Still no idea who you're going to make her choose...my hopes are on Belcarm as Kal seems to be slightly less trustworthy now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Story N/A

This is the best story I have ever read. The Storyline is great, it keeps me wanting more. Hope to read more soon!

SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hi guys! This is just a quick note to say thanks for the comments. It is always lovely to get such wonderful feedback. I am so pleased that there are people still hanging on and reading this. We are just about to get to the really fun bits, so hang on and I hope you wont be disappointed!

Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Talk about possessive

Damn, Livinia is possessive as fuck. She's in love with two men, and then when she finds out that one is technically engaged, the first thing she does is challenge the female for the right to be the guys mate. All the while she's pissed as hell (and rightfully so) because the lug had been hiding the truth from her.

...honestly I'm hoping she ditches Kal and goes with Bel...my gut is telling me that she'd be a lot happier with Bel. And I'm not even thinking of the age difference.

But, I shall read on! I do want to know what happens next...even if this story is infuriating sometimes! xD

SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersover 10 years agoAuthor
Hello Anonymous :P

Hi there- love the name ;)

Just wanted to say thanks for the great feedback! I love seeing how people are feeling about this story. You are very right about Liv in this chapter; she did get territorial and she has a nasty temper to boot. It is understandable that she is angry, but there is certainly a level of hipocrisy there.

I think the biggest problem is that Kalendras went very far out of his way to 'protect' her, without letting her in on. Perhaps, in other circumstances, she might not have had such a vivid response, but- ah well- this way was fun.

As for the age difference, they are all conveniently around the same age! Lore-wise it is not really the best thing, but I figure that, with all the recent wars and what not, there would be a decent amount of younger blood elves to plump up the numbers (baby boom and what not).

I am pleased that you will be reading on to see what is coming up, and I hope that you find it to your liking :D I hope it is not infuriating in a bad way ;) (as opposed to one where you just want to strangle the characters for whatever reason).

Xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous