The Hypnotist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head slightly as the swing of the watch started to slow down. "I am yours. I live to serve." She whispered back

"You will obey." I continued to whisper. "Tell me to act like a chicken." I commanded her.

"You are a chicken." she repeated the word I had instructed her to say.

To the audience it appeared that I was under her spell as I clucked and strutted like a chicken but I knew she was mine. I knew who was in control.

"Tell me that when you snap fingers, I will be free." I commanded her.

She repeated my order and I stopped acting like a chicken.

I walked over to the hypnotist as I whispered my orders."You will say your goodnights and meet me in your dressing room. I walked off the stage to the audience's applause as she said goodnight and walked backstage.

The audience was unaware of my commands. It appeared to them as if I were the one who was hypnotized. To them I was the one to be laughed at and talked about, but I knew who was in control. I had tested my powers and won. Now I would celebrate my victory.

She was sitting at her makeup table when I got to her dressing room. She stood but said nothing as I entered the room and closed the door. Her eyes were glazed over but I could tell she was still aware of her surroundings. This room would soon be my room of retribution. Starting now I would take revenge not only on the hypnotist but on every woman who had ignored me throughout my life.

"You will obey." I commanded as I stared into her eyes. "You will answer my questions and you will perform as I direct you. You wish only to serve."

"I will obey." she replied in a sultry voice.

"Who is your master? Who is your master and who will you obey?" I asked.

"You are my master and I will obey." she replied.

I stared deeply into her eyes I could see her struggling to gain control but she was losing the battle.

"You will stop fighting me and obey. You will do as I say and my thoughts will be your thoughts. You are glad I am in control." I said forcefully.

I watched her as she continued to struggle for control just like a dog struggling against the chain that anchors it to the ground. I watch as her shoulders slumped and a small tear formed in her eye and rolled down her check. I reached out and wiped the tear from her soft check realizing that the last little struggle for self control was gone. I was in control of her mind.

Till that moment I hadn't thought of what I would do when I had finally conquered the hypnotist. I thought the thrill of knowing she was under my control would be enough but standing there looking at her I realized that I needed more.

My eyes wondered over her. She was dressed in a loose fitting low cut blouse that barely concealed her large breast and a tight skirt that accentuated her wide hips. White nylons and shoes contrasted with the chocolate colored skin of her muscular legs. She was between 35 and 40 years old about 5' 8" with short black hair that framed her face and big brown eyes that seemed to have a mischievous twinkle. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants as my imagination took over.

"What is your name?" I asked as I slowly raised my hand and brushed her left check. She did not back away as I had feared she might.

"Linda." she responded in a trance like voice.

"Linda you are unaware that I am here. You will continue with your normal routine but will answer any question I ask. Each time you hear my voice you will once again be under my control but unaware that I am present." I commanded her.

Her eyes lost the glazed look as she walked back to the mirror and began removing her makeup. Then she walked to the closet and removed here street clothes. My cock started to stiffen at the thought of her changing clothes in front of me.

"Linda do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as she started unbuttoning her blouse.

"No." she responded in her normal voices as she slid the blouse off her shoulders exposing her perfect globes encased in a black see through bra. The perky nipples pointed invitingly in my direction. I unzipped my pants and let my cock enjoy the freedom for which it had been straining.

"Without a boyfriend a lovely woman like you must get lonely." I replied as I started stroking my cock. "Show me what you do when you're lonely." I commanded

I continued to stroke my cock as I watched her slowly slip her bra off. Her fingers slowly pinched her nipples until they were hard. She removed the rest of her clothing as she walked over to the couch and lay down. One hand left her breast and she placed her fingers on her shaven cunt. She began to stroke herself gently at first and then faster as the passion built up in her. She rubbed her clit until I could see dampness.

"Is that all you do? That cannot be enough to satisfy you. I want to see everything." I commanded in a husky voice. Linda looked over the room and spied a wand left over from a magic show sitting besides the table. I watched as she walked over picked up the wand and walked back to the couch. Her cunt was fully exposed to me as she guided the wand into her cunt. She was wet from stroking herself so the wand slid in easily. I watched as she stroked slowly at first and then with more speed. I heard her moan with excitement.

"Linda you will not cum until you please me." I ordered "I want you to perform for me. I want you to please me. You will only be happy once you have pleased me. Bring me the wand and dance for me."

Slowly she removed the wand and got up from the couch. Her hips swaying to unheard music as she placed the wand in my hand. I smelled her scent on in and instinctively sucked on the end tasting her juices on my tongue.

She continued to dance as she backed up against me. Her ass brushing against my stiff cock just like all those women I had watched at the strip clubs and the movies. My cock twitched with each movement of her ass.

"Am I pleasing you?" she asked.

"Yes." was all I could gasp.

Still dancing she moved away. Her soft fingers glazed my cock as she moved away. I watched as she came back towards me swaying her hips and licking her lips. Slowly she reached down and started to stroke my cock. I grew larger at this woman's attention.

I reached up and grabbed one of her breasts and sucked and bit it gently while I pulled on her other nipple with my other hand. She moaned loudly from the intense pleasure as her sensitive nipples became hard in my mouth and hand.

"Am I pleasing my master?" she asked with a smile.

"Very much." I replied.

I moved my hand down to her cunt and stroked her outside lips until she was wet again. Her pussy clamped down as I thrust two fingers in and probed deeper into her wet pussy. She began to squirm against the chair. I released her and ordered her to suck my cock.

She lightly kissed the tip of my cock like a child ticking a lollipop. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my shaft. I reached out and pulled on her hair forcing my manhood deep into her throat.

"Linda, suck it like hard candy." I ordered. I started fucking her mouth. She became aroused as I started grunting. She gently squeezed my balls as they slapped against her cheeks.

I reached down and carried her to the couch with the tip of my cock still in her mouth. I laid her face down on the couch with her knees touching the floor. She groaned slightly as I entered her doggie style. I felt her moistness as my balls kept slapping her ass as I fucked her hard. I continued to pound her pussy with my cock as we both began to moan. Our bodies continued to thrust in rhythm as we neared climax. I felt my cock twitch as I shot hot cum into her dripping pussy.

"May I cum now?" she screamed.

"Cum." I screamed as we climaxed together.

"Is my master happy?" she asked as she turned and licked my cock dry.

"Yes." I replied as I lay next to her and thought about how to use my new power.

12