The Ice in Russia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,731 Followers

"Did you enjoy the game?" he asked.

She laughed and glanced over her shoulder at him. He was grinning, his clear blue eyes so close to her face. She noticed for the first time that he was missing a tooth; not surprising considering his occupation. Rather than making him look strange, it simply added to his appeal.

Oh dear, she thought. I'm in more trouble than I suspected. "I loved it," she said aloud. "I had no idea hockey was so exciting."

Chuckling, he leaned close and kissed her temple. "You should go to an NHL game when you get home. Much more exciting than a friendly game on holidays."

She lifted an eyebrow at him. "Are you suggesting I come watch you skate in Washington? Because games can get expensive. You might have to give me some sort of extra incentive for that."

For a moment, Anatoli looked stunned. Then he frowned, his hold on her loosening. "Someone told you."

"Your father told me about that you play for the Capitals," she said. "If I knew more about hockey, I would have known when we first met."

He smirked, most likely recalling their meeting. He still didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I thought it was nice to meet someone who didn't just want my autograph."

"Nice," she echoed and smiled. She turned in his arms, abandoning the soup. Facing him, she lifted her arms and slung them around his shoulders. He grinned at her, his arms holding her close again. "It was very nice to meet you, Anatoli."

"I agree."

"I have to ask you something," she said, dropping her voice an octave and moving her hips just barely against his. She watched his eyes as she did, biting her lower lip when she saw something primal flash in the clear blue orbs.

"What?"

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked and laughed with him.

Before she could blink, his head dropped and he kissed her. She parted her lips on a sigh and gladly accepted him inside her mouth. His tongue swirled around hers and her stomach clenched, forcing blood and moisture to her nether regions. She pressed her body against his and kissed him back.

Someone coughed and they broke apart, both breathing hard and looking flushed. They looked over to see Vlad standing in the doorway to the kitchen, smirking at them. He said something in Russian to Anatoli Russian that had Anatoli scowling at him.

"What did you say?" she asked Vlad.

"I told him he had better be good to you," Vlad replied, his eyes staying on his brother's face.

"Oh," Lena said and then turned to grin at Anatoli. "Will you?"

Anatoli dropped his gaze to hers and she blushed at the look in his eyes. They promised that he was going to be very good to her.

A minute later Irina came back into the kitchen and Lena turned her attention back to the soup. Soon the family was chattering and laughing together. The doorbell started ringing in another hour and soon the house was filled with more family, as well as several friends. Lena was introduced to everyone and tried to follow the conversations, but by dinnertime, she was exhausted.

Afterward, she helped clean the kitchen and said 'good night' to some of the guests as they left the house. Eventually it was just the six of them left in the main room, a fire burning in the fireplace. They had all changed out of their everyday clothes and reclined in sweats or flannel pajamas.

"This was a wonderful day," Lena said. "Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it."

"Of course, Lena," Irina exclaimed, jumping from her chair and rushing to Lena's side to give her a hug. Lena laughed and hugged the older woman back.

"Do you miss your family?" Vlad asked a moment later as his mother left her side.

Lena nodded and sighed. "This is the first time we haven't all been together for the holidays."

"You must call them," Irina said, handing her the phone. "Go on upstairs and call."

"Thank you, Irina," Lena said, meaning it. It wasn't until Vlad had asked that she realized how much she missed her family. "What time is it in Washington now anyway?"

"Morning," Vlad said with a shrug. "Not early. You won't be waking anyone."

"All right," Lena said and stood up. "Thank you again."

Upstairs in her room, she dialed the long number to her family home in Washington D.C., laughing when she heard her youngest sister's excited voice. She chatted with all the family in turn and then her mother got on the phone last.

"Are you enjoying yourself, dear?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Lena replied. "It's beautiful here and the family Aunt Agnes set me up with is very friendly."

"It must be late there. Have you had dinner?"

Lena told her mother all about her day and the Oborotenski family, glossing over meeting Anatoli on the plane. Her mother knew her too well; she picked up on her daughter's tone and zeroed in on it.

"You met a man on the plane?" she asked.

"I'm talking about coming to Moscow and you're asking me about some guy?" Lena asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, you mentioned him first, dear," her mother replied mildly.

"Fine. What do you want to know?" Lena relented, knowing her mother would never allow her to hang up the phone without getting every possible detail.

"What's his name?"

Lena hesitated at this first question. While her mother would never claim to know a lot about hockey, it was probable that she'd know who Anatoli was. Not like me, Lena thought ruefully. "His name is Anatoli. He's the son of the couple Aunt Agnes set me up with."

"So he's there for the holidays? How nice."

Lena laughed. "I'm here to sight-see, Mom, not meet a guy."

"Nothing wrong with combining those two activities, dear."

Lena had never thought of asking him to show her around. She didn't even know how long he'd be in Moscow.

She chatted with her mom for another few minutes before hanging up. As she headed back downstairs, she yawned. The house seemed very quiet and she figured everyone had gone to bed. They hadn't all gone to bed; there in the family room, along with only the fire for light, was Anatoli. He looked over at her with a smile as she walked in and beckoned her close with one hand. Biting her lip, Lena went to him, her heart already pounding hard.

"Your family is good?" he asked as she sat next to him on the couch.

"Yes," she replied and sighed as his arm went around her shoulders to draw her close. "They're having a good day."

"You miss them?" His breath brushed her cheek a second before he pressed a kiss there.

"A little," she admitted. "But I'll see them in a few weeks." She recalled her conversation with her mother. "When do you go back to Washington?"

"The day after tomorrow."

"Oh," she said and they fell silent. Not enough time to see everything, she added to herself.

"You will have a good time here," he broke the silence, his voice low. He kissed her cheek again, lingering a little longer this time. "Vlad is here for another week and he can show you everything."

"I'd rather you show me. How much can we do in one day?"

He chuckled, his arm clenching around her. She looked up into his face and smiled. He looked very handsome with the fire throwing an orange glow across his features. His other hand came up and he cupped her cheek, stroking her skin with his thumb.

"If we include the nights, I can show you many things, Lena," he told her.

Her stomach flipped over and warmth shot all through her body as he leaned close to kiss her. She opened her mouth under his and barely stifled her moan when his hot tongue invaded. He swept it over and around her tongue, turning her brain to mush. She reached for him, closing her hands on his shoulders. He dropped both his hands to her waist, half-lifting and half-dragging her onto his lap.

She collapsed against his chest with a giggle, breaking the kiss. He grinned at her and slipped his hands under her top as he held her gaze. The touch of his rough palms on her skin made her gasp and she arched towards him. Leaning close, he put his lips to her ear and ran his tongue along her ear lobe.

"Can I show you something now?" he asked, his voice very low and very hot in her ear.

"Yes, please," she managed to get out, still jerking with each stroke of his tongue on her skin.

He pulled back just enough so she could see the wicked look in his crystal-blue eyes. Her fingers pressed down on his shoulders. She sucked in a breath right before his hand tunneled into her hair and jerked her face close for a kiss. His tongue traced along the seam of her lips and she parted them under his. But he didn't push inside. He teased her instead, stroking her back and forth, and back again. All the while, his fingers danced across the skin of her lower back, stroking high and then dipping low enough to slip beneath the waist of her pants. She jerked against him, digging her fingertips into his shoulders.

He licked one last time at her lips before pressing his tongue inside her mouth and making her moan in delight. Her legs shifted around him until she was kneeling on the couch, straddling his lap. His hand dropped past her waist then, sliding down to cup her bottom and bring her hips right up against his. She felt his erection through their layers of clothing and felt the responding heat and moisture gathering rapidly between her legs.

Still he kissed her, exploring her mouth, leisurely tasting her tongue. Then he pressed deeper and Lena thought he meant to devour her whole. The hand dropped from behind her head and she felt her shirt being lifted. She broke the kiss abruptly and pulled back from Anatoli, breathing heavily.

"We can't..." she started and laughed as he continued to pull the hem of her shirt up anyway. She put her hands over his and shook her head, giving him what she hoped was a firm look. He pouted and she laughed, lifting one hand to touch his cheek. "Not here," she amended softly.

His grin was back in an instant and Lena's breath left her lungs in a whoosh as he rose to his feet, clutching her securely to his body. She wrapped her legs around his hips and held onto his shoulders for dear life as he walked to the stairs. His head dipped down, kissing her on the lips as he carried her up to her room.

Once alone in her room, with the door closed firmly behind them, Anatoli set her on the bed and yanked her shirt off over her head. Laughing, Lena lifted her arms and allowed him to undress her. Next her pants and underwear were swiftly removed and when she looked up at him again, he was taking his shirt off. Greeted by the sight of his broad, smooth chest, with the sparse smattering of hair, Lena grinned and held her arms open for him. Grinning in response, Anatoli lifted himself over her and she groaned happily when his weight came down on top of her.

His face hovered over hers and she lifted her mouth towards his, her lips swollen and ready for more of his kisses. He pulled back, his eyes dancing. She made a noise of protest and nipped at his chin when he denied her again. At last, he dipped his head and pressed his lips to the overheated skin of her neck. She tipped her head back and held on to him as he sucked on her skin, probably leaving a mark.

His body rolled and shifted over hers and she glanced down, seeing that he had removed his pants. Their bodies were now fully, blissfully, naked together. She bit her lip as his eyes glided up her body to meet her gaze.

"You are so beautiful, Lena," he murmured and bent low to kiss her lips.

She flushed, feeling her whole body heat up with color. She kissed him back, clinging to him and meeting his seeking tongue with hers. He was an amazing kisser and his hands stroking down her sides were soft and firm and his long, lean and hard body was driving her absolutely insane. With a moan, she lifted her hips, almost relieved when she felt his body jerk against hers. At least she now knew that he was as affected by her, as she was by him.

She pushed a hand between them and reached down until she encircled his hard length with her hand. His mouth wrenched away from hers and he dropped a hand to rest over hers. She glanced up at him, smiling through narrowed eyes. Then she gave her fingers a light squeeze and watched his pupils shoot wide and dark, practically obliterating the blue she loved so much.

Her own eyes widened and she loosened her grip on him. His fingers pushed her hand away and he touched her thigh, stroking the skin. He kept his eyes on hers as he nudged her thighs apart and cupped her moist center. She inhaled sharply and her eyelashes fluttered, but she couldn't look away from the intensity in his eyes.

He stroked her, spreading the wetness he'd discovered, coating her lips and drawing a weak, gasping moan from her lips. He leaned low over her face, licking her lips and withdrawing before coming back to kiss her so deeply, she felt it in her bones. Then his hand was gone and before she could protest, he was kneeling between her legs, teasing her opening with his hard length.

Her hips lifted and her breath caught when she felt him just pressing inside. He stayed her with a touch on her hip but she couldn't hold still. They were so close, so tauntingly close.

"Please," she moaned, her breath coming out hard.

Anatoli said nothing, barely moving over her.

"Please," she begged again, trying to lift her hips to bring him down and inside of her.

Lena had never wanted anything so badly in her life. She'd known him less than two days and she didn't care. Something about Anatoli called out to her and she wanted him; as a man, as a lover. Staring into his eyes, feeling moisture prick the insides of her lashes, she opened her mouth to ask him again to please, please take her. But he was already moving, sinking so deep inside of her that she shuddered with an orgasm.

Her body rose from the bed and her nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders. She heard him hiss in pain and then he rocked his hips against hers, driving himself deeper. Her orgasm jolted her with each move as he teasingly stroked her insides. His eyes slid shut and he bent his head to kiss her, his tongue hot and swift in her mouth. He slipped a hand between them and stroked her roughly. She yelped into his mouth, her body arching off the bed. The movement pushed him deep again.

Lena was soaring with each movement of his body over and inside of hers. She kissed him back, pouring everything she had into it and wishing with all her heart that he would know what this meant to her.

Ha! I don't even know what this means, she thought frantically and bit her lip on another moan as he quickened his pace.

He pushed into her, stroking her in time to his thrusts, his mouth on her neck now. He pushed again, going deep and hard one second, then soft and slow the next. Lena tossed her head to the side, gasping for air as he thrust again and again. He was driving her mad and she wanted to tell him that but he moved again, obliterating all coherent thought. Lena's eyes slipped shut and she moaned. A second later, she felt his body tense over hers and knew that he was climaxing. His mouth came down on hers, hard and demanding and she opened beneath him, holding him close as he convulsed around her.

For a long while, neither of them spoke or even moved. At length, Lena sighed and ran her hand up the length of his broad, muscular back. Anatoli started against her and she giggled.

"Did I wake you?" she asked, turning her face to press a light kiss to his neck.

He lifted his head and shook his head, his grin tired but genuine. "I feel so amazing right now."

"Me too."

Anatoli pulled out of her and lay down, holding Lena close in his arms. Lena sighed again and settled her cheek on his chest, falling asleep quickly.

***

Whatever fate or luck that had brought them together, Anatoli was grateful for it. He'd never dreamt of meeting a woman who did to him what Lena did, and he didn't want to leave Moscow. For the first time in his life, he didn't want to go back to Washington, to the NHL he so loved. He wanted to stay here, in this place with Lena.

The day following they'd made love so intensely, Anatoli did as she asked, taking her to as many of the local sights as he could in one day. She was so much fun to be around. Anatoli couldn't remember the last time he'd had such a happy, fun-filled day. Lena was in awe over everything she saw and Anatoli began to see the beauty of his birth city through her eyes. When they returned to the quiet and slumbering house, it was all Anatoli could do to not throw himself on her.

She didn't let him go to bed alone. She insisted, with a beautiful smile and blush, that he had to come to bed with her again. There they made love again, slower, taking the time to savour each other's bodies. Anatoli stayed awake after for as long as he could, wishing with all his heart that he could stay just one more day with her. Then he told himself he was being ridiculous. She lived in Washington, after all, and would be returning to her home a couple weeks from now. However much he wished to have her go back with him, he could hardly ask her to cut short her dream vacation.

So instead, he held her close all through the night and smiled valiantly when the family drove him to the airport. He hugged his brother and cousin, kissed his mother and father good-bye, then turned to Lena. She was smiling at him but her eyes didn't have their usual sparkle. Gently, he took her arm and led her a slight distance from his family, who all politely looked the other way for a few minutes.

"I am so glad to have met you, Lena," he whispered to her, cupping her face in his big hands.

"I feel the same way, Anatoli," she replied. "Have a good flight back and good games."

"I will. You will call me when you arrive," he told her firmly and then grinned. "I will give you tickets so you can come see me play for real."

She laughed and nodded. His heart jumped when she reached for him, standing on her toes so she could get her arms around his neck. He bent low, hugging her in return and breathing in her scent one last time. They kissed briefly, having done their proper good-bye's earlier in the privacy of her bedroom.

At last he boarded the plane, feeling his heart droop a little at his last sight of Lena.

***

The Oborotenski family was subdued following Anatoli's departure, and everyone went to bed early. The next day, Vlad took Lena out into the city, acting as tour guide now that Anatoli was gone. He was friendly and had a good sense of humor but he just wasn't his brother. To his credit, he recognized when it was time to stop trying and on the drive home, Lena was surprised to hear him ask about her return to Washington.

"I don't leave for another ten days," she told him with a smile. "Are you so eager to stop being my tour guide?"

He chuckled and shook his head, glancing sideways at her. "I would have thought you'd want to go home."

"I feel like I just got here," she replied with a smile, ignoring the urge to confess that that's exactly what she longed to do.

She wanted more of Anatoli.

"You left yesterday with my brother," Vlad commented casually after another moment of silence.

Lena's head whipped around to stare at Vlad who smiled back. "I... like Anatoli," she confessed. "He's... I mean, we... and he's..." She couldn't seem to string together a single thought.

"I know you're thinking you've only known each other a few days," Vlad said, taking over when she couldn't even stammer anymore. "But I know my brother and he is crazy for you."

Lena blushed and lifted a hand to her cheek, staring at Vlad in amazement.

"He's also scared," Vlad went on, slowing the car down at a busy intersection. "His last girlfriend wasn't very good to him and never wanted to be in Washington with him. He won't admit it, but he's afraid of losing another woman that way."

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,731 Followers