All Comments on 'The Infatuation'

by smallncute

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
some call it rape

Such an vibrant self fulfilling action of rape due to arousal. Anyone who practices bondage as a mistress would have loved the uniek manner of conquering the unsuspecting worker.

excellent story.

LOL Jan

BrungBrungalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

Another excellently written erotic story from a consistently good writer. Descriptive, arousing and complete. Thank you.

lordchilworthlordchilworthover 15 years ago
Thanks

Thanks... more, more, more... please

If there's one complaint then it's the occasional repitition of adjectives.. a good editor might help(i use hotie... she's excellent)

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 15 years ago
o for an editor!

I read this with my partner, Sofi (who is bi and has really got off on your other stories) and we found ourselves being distracted by the grammatical errors in the tale. Can we gently suggest the use of an editor please? Plus, another plea/suggestion. This is read internationally and it is terribly confusing when you refer to the fanny being at the back! In the UK and Ireland the fanny is the pussy/vagina, not the arse (yes, I know you say ass, but that is a cross between a donkey and a horse! We're not into bestiality in this house...lol).

WolfiesRainbowWolfiesRainbowalmost 15 years ago
Nice work!

Although there were a few grammar errors I seen the story had a great set up, plot and execution. I enjoyed it a lot! Keep up the good work and keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Had to click the "liked it-write more" button since it's awesome but feels unfinished.

I really liked the feminine and sexy and successful business woman who somehow just becomes infatuated with the hotel maid. Now what? Let's see some whisking away of the fair (or dark) maiden back to the city.

For some technical feedback, try and read through or have somebody edit your story more before posting as there are a few instances where words are repeated or used in two consecutive sentences as if they hadn't already been used (search the word "intrigued" in the last chapter as one example of this).

Great writing on the whole, however as another side note, 'if' the character lives in New York City (wasn't really clear now that I am thinking about it) and is American (? is she?) then the word "fanny" is used very infrequently and more often by the elderly referring to the rear-end of a person; just an fyi should you care to know.

Aimie2469Aimie2469about 8 years ago
Frustrated

What an amazing story; the desire, the need, the self gratification, the seduction and the gradual taking of her own lust.... Then "Crash." Nothing... No active response only a soft embrace and sleep, almost as though it was forgotten that Miranda was a working girl and had, no doubt, further duties to perform. I would have thought her later returning to to see Katherine and make love to her would have been a better conclusion.

This initially gorgeous story suddenly left me unfinished and frustrated by being so incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanted to miranda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous