The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scrambled into position and moved back against me. She mumbled something I didn't quite catch, what I thought she said was, "Thank you Roger."

I gathered her hair in one hand and pulled back. Her pussy went wild. Her muscles were rippling trying to pull me in and she would pull off my cock and slam back into me. She was screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me Master! Fuck your cunt hard! Pound it! Make it scream!"

She was rapidly bringing me off for the second time in less than an hour. I started slamming into her as hard as she was slamming into me and I started spanking her ass about every fifth stroke.

She screamed, "God yes! Fuck me and spank me Master! Fuck and spank! Fuck and spank your whore!"

I yanked back on her hair. "You're not my whore! I don't fuck whores! You're my bitch! My bitch in heat and I'm going to breed you like the bitch you are!"

I didn't think she could move any faster but I was wrong. She seemed to be energized by my calling her my bitch. She rapidly brought me off. She screamed when I orgasmed and started pumping sperm into her. I reached under her and pinched her clit. "Come for me bitch! Come for your Master, now!"

She screamed again and slammed back against me one last time. Her pussy milking the sperm from my cock.

I let go of her hair and she pulled off, whipped around and sucked my wilting cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked on it and my balls until they were totally clean. Once they were clean she started scooping my cum off her legs and out of her pussy and eating it. She was just about finished when she looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you Master Ryan. That was perfect. I like the taste of your cum, it's yummy."

She bounced out of bed and went into the bathroom. I lay face down on the bed to recuperate. I realized she was back when I felt a warm wet washrag run down my neck and over my back. I whispered, "Mmmm. That's very nice."

"Roger always liked this too. It's such a pleasure to do this for you."

I turned my head and her face was alight with tenderness and love. She had me turn over and she washed and dried my front. When she finished I sat and held out my hand.

She only hesitated a moment before placing the washrag in my hand. As she lay down she said, "Master, I beg you to forgive me if I sometimes call you Roger in the heat of passion. He liked to wash me after a session just like this." Tears started gathering in her eyes.

I started washing her. I finished her back and had her turn over before I asked, "You really loved him didn't you?

She whispered, "Yes, I did."

"Then he was a lucky man."

"Master Ryan, you're so like him. I think I'm in love with you too."

I finished washing her and leaned over and kissed her softly. "If you are then I'm a lucky man too."

She took the washrags and towels to the bathroom and snuggled into bed with me. She lay facing me and softly said, "I should tell you that I spent very few nights sleeping on the floor at the foot of the bed. Roger always seemed to want me here with him. Even at the end when he was so sick."

"I sort of guessed that. Uncle Roger was no fool and only a fool would forgo having you sleep with them."

~~~~~

At the hotel the driver helped my three drunk cousins to the reception area and turned them over to the hotel staff. He reflected that at least he had a nice tip for the work he was going to have to do cleaning the puke out of the limo.

Rory, Alicia and Megan helped get Jerry, Samuel and Jane to their rooms. After they finished they stood in the hall looking at each other.

Finally, Megan said, "Shall we have one last drink in the bar before we go to bed?"

They all agreed. In the bar they got a booth in a secluded corner.

After the drinks arrived Alicia broke the ice. "You know, Ryan seems like a decent sort and that Audrey is pretty sharp. They both seem nice, not like Jerry."

Megan said, "Yeah. Rory how did you turn out so well? Your brothers and sister were really awful tonight."

Rory said, "It's not just tonight, they are this way all the time. I finally got smart last year and distanced myself from the lot of them. They always picked on me when I was young."

Megan asked, "Why do you think the old man left everything to Ryan?"

Rory answered, "Probably because he saw Uncle Roger frequently. I haven't made the effort in eight years. I feel lucky that he left me anything."

"I haven't accepted any of his invitations in at least that long." Alicia agreed.

Megan said, "That goes for me too. I could never seem to make time to see him. I'm sorry now and not for the money. He was quite a bit of fun to be with if I remember."

"Yeah, he always took us to the aquarium and then would take us out on the boat and show us the difference in the real world." Rory mused.

Rory asked, "What do you think about that Audrey's advice on investing in his corporation?"

Megan said, "I believe her. I'm going to do exactly as she advised. After all she has nothing to gain by steering us wrong."

They talked for another half hour and went up to bed.

After Rory closed his door Megan motioned to Alicia. They both went into her room. Megan sat Alicia on the bed. "Ali, you've always been very quiet. What was with your reaction when Audrey told us she was a submissive?"

"What do you mean. I didn't have a reaction."

"Sister dear, you were practically drooling. You wanted to be her and have someone control you."

"It... it's not true. I... I didn't want that!"

"Oh yes you did! You wanted this." Megan took a handful of Alicia's hair and pulled her to her feet.

For her part, Alicia felt strange. She felt calm and at peace. Normally she would have been terrified but somehow her sister controlling her didn't scare her. Instead it excited her.

Megan said, "You want this don't you Alicia?"

Looking into her sister's eyes, finally she said, "Yes Megan. I do want someone to control me. You're right, I was envious of Audrey. She was so calm and so focused. I think she would have stripped if Ryan had told her to."

"Why do you think that," Megan asked.

"Because... because I would have."

Megan smiled, "I wanted to be Ryan. I wanted to have someone as enthralled with me as Audrey is with him. Alicia will you play with me tonight. Will you be my servant?"

Alicia drew in a deep breath and said, "Yes Mistress. I'll be your slave for tonight."

Megan pulled Alicia into a kiss. She used her free hand to run up and down Alicia's body. She cradled Alicia's breast until she broke the kiss. She said, "Your safe word is 'Red Light.' Now strip for me slave."

Alicia was vibrating like a plucked guitar string. She felt light headed from the kiss. It had been a great kiss. She slowly unbuttoned the top button on her dress. "Yes Mistress. Would you like a slow striptease or would you like it fast?"

Megan stroked Alicia's hair like she was petting a dog. "Slow and sensual. I want to enjoy seeing your body revealed."

"Yes Mistress," Alicia gulped. She undid another button and slowly moved one hand lightly down her throat and then both hands cupped her breasts before undoing the next button.

When Alicia removed her blouse Megan said, "Fold your clothing neatly. You'll need them tomorrow morning."

Alicia replied, "Yes Mistress" and ran her tongue over her lips. She was feeling strangely calm for being exposed to her sister this way. In another way she had jitters like she'd had too much caffeine. She sat the folded blouse on the dresser. She stepped back in front of her sister and leaned forward, exposing the tops of her breasts. She reached behind her and unfastened the clasp on her bra. She stood and let the bra slide down her shoulders. She caught it and placed it on top of the blouse then ran her hands over her firm B-cup breasts, pulling her nipples out between her thumbs and forefingers.

This time it was Megan who licked her lips. She motioned Alicia closer. She gently ran her hands up Alicia's torso until she was cupping Alicia's breasts. She leaned forward and licked one of Alicia's nipples and looked up.

Alicia's eyes were closed and her mouth half open. A quiet moan issued from her lips.

Megan said, "I liked that. Did you like that slave?"

Alicia whispered, "Yes Mistress, very much!"

Megan pushed her gently away and Alicia resumed her striptease. She unbuttoned her skirt and unzipped it. She slowly lowered it over her hips letting it slowly slide down to the floor revealing deep purple panties. Stepping out of her skirt she turned around and bent at the waist revealing the panties were a thong. She picked up her skirt and folded it leaving it on the pile with her other clothes.

Without turning around Alicia slowly slid her thong down to her feet, bending at the waist and presenting her pussy and ass to her sister. She used her hands to spread the lips of her pussy before she stepped out of the thong placing it on top of her skirt.

Turning to face her sister she started to roll down one of her thigh-high stockings.

Megan said, "Stop. Leave them on. Remove your shoes and kneel here in front of me."

When Alicia complied Megan leaned forward and gathered all of her hair and held it in one hand. "Alicia, we need to talk before this goes any further. First, how are you feeling?"

"I... I'm jittery. Excited but also afraid. I don't know what's going to happen but at the same time I need to find out." She looked up into Megan's eyes.

"I want you to trust me. I'm not going to hurt you. Alicia, I'm new to this too. I've read a lot about it on the internet. I want you to feel safe with me in control. Now what do you want to do? What do you need to do?" She leaned over and gave Alicia a long soft kiss before letting go of her hair.

Alicia paused and thought for a minute, "Mistress, I'm not sure exactly what I want. I know I enjoyed you ordering me to strip. No not that exactly. I liked you taking charge of me. I want to serve you. I... I really like it when you kiss me. What can I do for you now?"

"Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No... no Mistress. I've never had sex with anyone, man or woman." She blushed bright red. "I do masturbate often."

Megan laughed, "Well I want you to push my skirt up, pull my panties down and lick me to an orgasm, maybe two."

Alicia gasp and smiled, "I'll do my best Meg... I mean Mistress." She leaned forward and hesitantly pushed her sister's skirt up her legs and slid her fingers into the waistband of her panties slowly pulling them down her legs. She enjoyed the feeling of Megan's legs under her palms. She leaned forward and shoved her face gently between Megan's thighs.

Megan whispered, "That's a good slave. Now lick me gently."

Alicia gently started licking and found she liked the taste. She was really at a loss as to if she was doing it right.

Megan was surprised when Alicia did as she asked. When she found that Alicia really didn't know what she was doing Megan took a handful of her hair and started giving her detailed instructions. She found that the sense of power was as exciting as what Alicia was doing between her legs.

For her part Alicia loved it when her hair was used to control her. She tried very hard to follow Megan's instructions.

Megan collapsed back on the bed, pulling Alicia's head harder against her pussy. She started issuing a stream of commands. "Lick higher, lick my clit." After a few moments. "Lower! Lick my cunt! Tongue fuck me." Then she degenerated into moans.

Alicia, now without guidance, was at a loss as to what to do next. Then it came to her, she wanted to bring Megan to a screaming climax. She knew she had to have something in her cunt to do that so she slipped one finger in Megan's pussy and started sawing it in and out. She moved her head up and started sucking and licking on Megan's clit. When that seemed to ramp up Megan's excitement she slipped a second and then a third finger into Megan's cunt and started really pounding her.

Megan screamed and clamped her thighs around Alicia's head and humped her pussy against Alicia's mouth and hand. When her orgasm subsided Megan let her thighs flop to the sides and her hands released Alicia's hair and she flopped back onto the bed.

Alicia didn't know what to do. She gently pulled her fingers out of Megan and gently licked pussy juice from around her clit being careful not to hit that most sensitive bud. That done she sat back on her heels and watched her sister recover.

Megan gasp, "Jesus Alicia, for someone who's never done that before you sure did a good job. God that was good." Megan struggled to sit up. "How are you doing?"

Alicia helped her sister sit up. "I'm really good Meg. God that was awesome watching you."

"You take entirely too little credit Ali. You made it awesome. How many fingers did you get into me?"

Alicia blushed and smiled, "Three. I got three in you. I was afraid I'd hurt you."

"Well you didn't it was great!" Megan used Alicia's hair to pull her into another kiss. When the kiss was finished Megan said, "Undress me. I want to do you next."

Alicia undressed her sister and carefully folded her clothes, sitting them beside hers on the dresser.

Megan pulled her onto the bed and climbed over her in a sixty-nine position. "Do to me what I'm doing to you." She lowered her cunt to Alicia's mouth and started licking.

Alicia was so excited from licking Megan to an orgasm that she got hot very quickly. When Megan inserted a finger in her she started babbling as she tried to mirror her sister's actions. She screamed and stuffed three fingers in Megan's pussy. She wanted three in hers.

Megan was surprised at the change in Alicia. She was almost like an animal. She was moaning and babbling and licking. Megan put one finger inside her and was rewarded by three being shoved into her cunt. Then it struck her that Alicia hadn't come yet so Megan thrust three fingers in Alicia's cunt and started pumping them vigorously as she sucked and licked Alicia's clit. Alicia started whining and grunting and throwing her hips up at Megan's fingers. After a minute Megan ran a finger up Alicia's ass and Alicia exploded humping her cunt into Megan's face. She almost bucked Megan off.

Even thru her orgasm Alicia kept working on Megan. When she came down she shoved a finger up Megan's ass and it was time for Megan's second orgasm. She would have fallen off Alicia but she had three fingers in her cunt and one finger in her ass.

When they both came back to reality Megan asked, "Did I hurt you"

Alicia sighed, "Only in the best way. I've never come like that before. Did I please you Mistress?"

Megan giggled, "Oh yes. You pleased me a lot. Now I want you to wash me. The two of them showered together and fell into the clean queen sized bed in the room. Megan pulled Alicia to her and gave her a soft kiss before both of them slept.

~~~~~

Sunday morning dawned gray and foggy with a sharp Northwest wind. We had breakfast in the dining nook off the kitchen.

Audrey asked, "Master how would you like me dressed today?"

I thought back to Uncle Roger explaining the cold currents that swept down the coast and I considered the fog. Then I went into her closet and dressed her in thermal underwear, wool socks, warm woolen pants and shirt. I handed her a warm woolen jacket and cap to wear.

She laughed as she dressed.

I asked, "What's so funny?"

She gave me a warm smile. "You'll see Master." She picked up her jacket and cap and led me into the master bedroom. There on the dressing stand was an almost identical outfit in my size. "I picked this out for you last night. I don't want you to be cold out on the boat. How did you know it would be cold and to dress me like this?"

"It's late October and we have fog and a cold wind blowing. Uncle Roger talked at length about the cold currents on the West coast. I knew it would be very unpleasant if we had to be outside for any length of time... Did you warn my cousins?"

"Yes Ryan, I had to give them a chance. I'm guessing that at least three of them will ignore my warning. Now sir, please take this pill." She handed me a small yellow pill.

"What's this," I asked?

"It's a dramamine pill sir. It's going to be rough out there today. I've already taken mine and yes I warned your cousins to take some too." She looked very content.

"Audrey, why are you so happy this morning?"

"Because you're taking such good care of me. You dressed me for the weather. You wanted to keep me warm and safe. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. How safe I feel when you're in charge." She sidled up and gave me a long sweet kiss. "We need to go and pick up Roger's ashes."

When we arrived at the boat it was just as Audrey had predicted. Megan, Alicia and Rory were dressed warmly. Jerry, Sam and Janie were dressed for church. Janie even had on four inch heels.

I greeted them and said, "It's going to be quite cold out on the boat. You really need to change into some warmer clothes."

Janie sneered, "Uncultured slob. That's no way to dress for a burial! You and that slut look like twin hillbillies!" She turned on Rory and the two sisters. You're no better. Looks like you're going snow stomping in the mountains!"

I asked, "Please tell me you at least took the dramamine. It's quite rough out there today."

Jerry snarled, "We can take care of ourselves! We don't need any help from a jackass like you!"

I shrugged and helped Audrey, Alicia and Megan aboard. Rory followed us into the lounge. Anthony was already aboard and making coffee and had warm cinnamon rolls ready.

I over heard the captain as the other three boarded. "You three are marvelous stupid. They advised you to wear something warm and you dress like this. They advise you to take dramamine and you refuse. Man you all take the cake. I'll tell you this right now, anyone puking in the cabin here is cleaning it up themselves. No exceptions."

The priest arrived and we cast off. We hadn't been out for twenty minutes and Jerry, Sam and Jane were looking very green around the gills. Suddenly, Jerry bolted for the door and rushed to the windward rail. I followed him out and urged, "Jerry if you're going to be sick go to the other rail, down wind."

He growled, "Shut up you scumbag." Then he bent over the rail.

I quickly stepped back and around the edge of the cabin. I could hear him retching and peeked around the corner just in time to see him get everything he threw up all over the front of him. I started to go back in but Sam and Jane came crashing out the door. At least they listened when I directed them to the leeward rail.

I stepped into the cabin and was met by the captain. He laughed, "Well now he knows. He's not coming in here with those clothes on." He laughed again. "I'll have two of the boys douse him with seawater and then we'll stuff him in some foul weather gear. Your Uncle would have laughed his ass off watching this show!"

I clapped him on the shoulder, "He probably is from heaven. We should try to keep hypothermia from setting in on the three of them."

He laughed again and went back to the bridge. Thru the windows we could see two deck hands holding Jerry while a third emptied buckets of water on him to wash off the worst of the mess. When they finished they stripped his suit off and stuffed him into a foul weather outfit and led him to the leeward rail.

Jerry hung over the rail like his sister and brother and puked downwind this time.

We watched for about twenty minutes and it seemed like they were all puked out so Audrey and I went out and brought Jane and Sam in out of the cold. I went back out and tried to get Jerry in but he fought me off and stumbled inside.

When I came in behind him he turned on me.

"You cowardly, sick, mother fucking son of a bitch! You did this to me! You coward!"

1...34567...9