The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to advance on me. The Captain stepped between us. "You will sit down or I'll put you in cuffs in the brig."

"Look what he did to me!" Jerry screamed.

"He didn't do anything to you. He tried to keep you from going to the windward rail but you wouldn't listen. He tried to get you to take dramamine but you wouldn't listen. This is totally your fault," the Captain said.

Jerry yelled, "He did nothing to help us! We're cold and sick because of him!"

Rory stepped in. "That's not true. Each of us received a letter telling us to dress warmly and it provided each of us with a dramamine pill to ward off seasickness. He also didn't make you get drunker than a lord last night. Jerry it's about time you took responsibility for yourself."

The Captain glowered at Jerry and said, "Now sit down."

Jerry sat but continued to mumble under his breath.

There were two more episodes of the three of them hanging over the side on the way out to the selected spot. When we got there there was a brief fifteen minute service and we set Roger's ashes afloat in a biodegradable container. You could see it coming apart in the waves as the boat gradually turned around. Everyone except Audrey and I went back to the cabin. The two of us worked our way around the boat's rail and watched until the container was invisible in the wind driven waves. Then we went back in. Audrey was clinging to me as we unzipped our coats and sat at a table. Anthony got us two cups of hot tea from the galley. We sat holding hands as we slowly sipped our tea.

Of course, the peace couldn't last with Jerry around. His complaining kept getting louder and more vicious. Finally he took another jab at Audrey. "How the hell did you come to be dressed so warmly, cunt! I thought you were a slave!"

Audrey looked up at him with the first truly angry face I'd ever seen from her. "Ryan picked out every item of clothing I'm wearing. He cares for me and protects me. He dressed me warmly to protect me from the cold. He sent you advice to dress warmly which you ignored. I've had just about all of the shit I'm going to take from you! You should know that I have a black-belt in karate and you're about ten seconds from finding out how good I really am! You rude, crude, arrogant, ignorant, overbearing, obnoxious, egocentric ass!"

Jerry always was a bully and a coward. Cowed, he stumbled back to his seat by Sam and Janie. On the other side of the cabin Rory, Megan and Alicia were observing the goings on with barely suppressed amusement.

Just before the boat docked Janie came over to the table. She asked Audrey, "How can you switch allegiance so quickly? I mean, Uncle Roger was barely cold and you took up with Ryan. How can you do that and look yourself in the mirror?"

Audrey answered, "I was scared when your uncle died because I'd lost my master. I was hurting because I loved Roger very much. Roger's last wish was that I help Ryan for six months. When I picked Ryan up from the airport. I hadn't slept in a day and a half and was running on caffeine and adrenaline. I was on the ragged edge and Ryan did what your uncle would have done. He ordered me to take a three hour nap. When I woke up he had a meal ready for me. He took care of me. When I got back from getting all of you situated in the hotel he had another meal ready for me. But mostly when he found me sobbing in Roger's room he took charge of me and held me all night. He was so much like your uncle I couldn't tell the difference. It was like Roger was still holding me. He dressed me warmly for this trip because he knew it would be cold and windy. I was amazed because the clothes he picked out for me were almost identical to the clothes I picked out for him. I guess my answer is that I don't feel like I've switched allegiances. It feels like Ryan is an extension of Roger. Like I still have the same master. Ryan makes me feel safe again."

Janie nodded then whispered, "I have something I have to tell you. Last night I planted bugs in your rooms and Ryan's rooms. Jerry made me do it. He thought he could get something juicy. I'm sorry. Both of you have been incredibly nice and we've been a bunch of screaming assholes. Again, I'm sorry."

Audrey said, "Where did you plant them?"

Janie proceeded to tell her where the bugs were planted. She named every one that Audrey found last night. She also told us where the recorder was concealed outside. "Jerry was going to sneak back and pick it up today after this ceremony. He was going to leave another receiver."

I said, "Thank you Janie. It was brave of you to confess."

As we approached the dock Anthony who was sitting at the table with us whispered in my ear, "I'll get the recorder, you delay them a little."

Before the boat was fully docked, Anthony jumped ashore and took off up the dock at a dead run. The Captain yelled after him but Anthony was gone.

I ran interference and subtly blocked the exit. "Captain, you and your crew are invited up to the house for a late lunch. That's where Anthony has gone." I raised my voice, "Jerry, Janie, Sam, Rory, Megan and Alicia, you're invited up for lunch too." I stepped out of the way.

Jerry brushed past me with a sneer. "I'll eat your free food again. You're a fool Ryan."

I let him pass with the rest of my cousins.

The Captain raised an eyebrow and said, "You're up to something! I'll string along. We'll be up as soon as we get the boat secured."

Audrey and I got in the limo for the trip back to the house.

When we arrived Anthony met us at the door. "I've got it!"

I said, "Thanks Tony," and took the recorder from him and opened it up. I found the SD memory chip and removed it. I stuck a blank that I took from a San Disk Set back in the slot. Then Tony took it back out and showed me where he found it.

Shortly we welcomed my cousins and the boat crew to the house. I was still having trouble thinking of it as my house. Anthony had fresh clam chowder ready and hot bread with butter and of course beer and wine. We were all seated around the table eating when Jerry started up again. He'd gone back to the hotel and showered and changed. It looked like Janie and Sam had done the same.

"Jesus, this is the best you can do! Fish soup and bread! Why didn't you make your cook make something good! And beer or wine. Where are the real drinks!" he groused.

I said, "Anthony is a fine chef but he was out on the boat to say his goodbye to Roger too. I think he's done a fabulous job in such a short time. Besides, it's a fitting meal after being out on the ocean most of the day."

One of the boat crew spoke, "Aye, it's a fine meal after a cold day on the water. And a beer is just about perfect to go with it. You should be especially grateful after the mess you made of yourself this morning."

Jerry sneered, "I'll show you how grateful I am..."

I said, "Jerry you should know that cameras are recording everything you say here."

Jerry continued, "I'm so grateful that I'll be happy to give this recording..." He pulled the recorder out of his jacket pocket. "To Sherwin Wilson. He'll use it to destroy you and have a permanent record of you fucking that bitch Audrey. Now what do you say?"

"You planted bugs in my house without a warrant?"

"Nah," he sneered, "I had my slut sister Janie do it."

I smiled, "Thanks Jerry. I'll have the cops come and pick you up. Oh by the way..." I held up the baggie with the bugs in it. "We found these last night. You won't have any lurid information to give Sherwin. I'm sure he won't be pleased. We took the microSD card from your recorder. You have nothing to give him. He'll probably let you rot in jail."

He broke open the recorder and looked at the microSD blank. "Wh... what about Janie?"

"I think we'll be lenient with her. She told us about the bugs on the boat. Of course we put the batteries back in these bugs and everything is being recorded on your other device. The police will be able to have a lot of fun with the recorder you replaced that one with."

Jerry seemed to cave in. In one last act of defiance he pointed at Audrey. "Well did he fuck you slut?"

Audrey wriggled under my arm and wrapped one arm around my waist. "Yes we enjoyed sex together last night. My new master is wonderful. He even gave me a safe-word. However, enjoyed is far too weak a word to describe our coupling. Love just about covers it."

The tension was broken by the Captain and crew of the boat laughing. He said, "Well that's good news. Congratulations Audrey and congratulations Ryan! We were hoping someone would take care of Audrey. She a rare and special woman."

I said, "I know it but feel I've only begun to know how special she is."

The police arrived and carted Jerry off. They also recovered the other recorder from the flowerbed and took the baggie with the bugs in it.

The gathering became much more civilized after they left. It broke up about nine in the evening. Everyone was pretty tired. Mostly from the tension.

As she left Janie said, "Ryan and Audrey, I'm so sorry for the way I acted and the things I did to try and create problems for you. Thank you for being so kind."

We both assured her that things were right between us now.

She asked one more question. "Audrey, you don't seem to mind that everyone knows you fucked Ryan. I don't understand."

Audrey said, "It's not against the law and I don't really care what anyone else thinks. Ryan is my master and I only care what he thinks."

"But what if he dies or dumps you?"

I answered, "Audrey still has five percent of the stock in the company. She never has to work another day in her life. Even if that wasn't true, I'll make provisions for her in my will to ensure she is taken care of. I think one of the reasons Uncle Roger chose to make me his primary heir was to ensure Audrey was taken care of. Cared for other than financially. I'll try to be as good to her as he was."

Audrey was clinging to me with tears running down her face. "See," she said, "I don't have to worry with Ryan to care for me."

~~~~~

Monday morning at eight-thirty we were awaken by my phone.

Audrey answered, "Mr. Frederick's phone may I tell him who's calling?"

It didn't need to be on speaker for me to hear my boss from San Diego screaming at her. "Put that little shit on the phone, slut! I don't care who you're pretending to be let me talk to that slacking little son of a bitch!"

She put the phone on speaker and set it on the nightstand.

I said, "Mister Barns. You're a little out of line."

"Get your lazy ass down here! You didn't work either of the weekend shifts I'd scheduled you for! I'm going to fire you!"

"There are several things you should consider. First, I was still on bereavement leave on Saturday. Scheduling me on that day was an act of pure stupidity on your part. Second, I was not scheduled to work on Sunday or today when I left. You have no right to expect me to work shifts I haven't been scheduled to work. Third, you fired me verbally on Friday. I have no reason to consider working any shifts after I've been fired. Now I have a question for you, did you work the weekend shifts as Ms Livingstone directed?"

"You get your sorry ass down here and clean out your desk! I'll take a chunk out of your ass."

I'd had enough. "Mr. Barns, I'll be down to clean out my desk tomorrow about eleven in the morning. I'll see you then." I ended the call.

The phone rang again in two minutes. It was Barns again. Audrey held it and just looked at me. I took the phone and simply powered it off. I smiled at her. "Do you think we can get me another phone some time today?

I didn't expect her reaction. She pushed me flat on the bed and kissed me. "God you are so much like Roger! He never let others control his feelings. He was always in charge."

She bounced off the bed and came back with a phone. "I feel so stupid, I should have done this Friday. This is Roger's phone now it's your phone. It has a lot of information and phone contacts that should be useful to you. The unlock combination is 110718."

"So that's the day you came to work for Uncle Roger, right?"

She sat looking at me for a full minute. "How did you know! That's right but how?"

"Just thinking like Uncle Roger. It's a date he'd never forget any more than I can forget 2014 October 12 at 10:23 in the morning."

She looked shaken. "And what is that date and time?"

"That's the day and time I first stepped off Uncle Roger's plane and met you." I took the phone from her and reset the unlock pin. When I looked up she was crying. I gathered her in my arms. "Shhh, now there's no need to cry."

"If... if you... if you don't mind I'll cry if I want to. How do you know the exact time?"

"Well, I'd checked my watch as I stepped off the plane and there you were a goddess waiting to whisk me off to fairy land. I don't know exactly when I fell for you but it was after I sent you to shower and sleep. I heard you crying thru your door."

"You were listening at the door?"

"Yeah, until I heard you start to snore. I wanted to make sure you got some sleep."

She pushed me down flat on my back again and began another round of kissing. She stopped after about ten minutes. She sighed, "You are so special. You are exactly what I need."

She rolled off me and took the phone. It looked like she punched in a speed dial number. When someone answered she said, "Alan, it's Audrey. We need the plane fueled and ready for a flight to San Diego tomorrow morning about eight-thirty. We'll be on the ground..." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I said, "About six hours."

She said, "Six hours. Then will want to return to Monterey." She listened for a minute and said, "Yes, that will be perfect." She ended the call.

I rolled her onto her back and climbed into the vee of her legs. She spread her legs wide and just looked at me as I slowly slipped my cock into her pussy.

I started slowly moving in and out of her. God it felt good. I grasp her behind the neck and started a long kiss as I fucked her.

Audrey was totally open to me her legs were spread wide and her mouth was soft and open to me. As I pumped into her she moved her legs up and toward her shoulders. When she finished her knees were in my armpits and she was humping me at my rhythm.

I gasp, "Audrey, why fold yourself up like this?"

She gasp back, "It puts more pressure and friction on my G-spot. Oh my God it feels so good!"

I raised up on my arms and tucked her feet up near my neck. It must have done something for her because she started to pant and blow the way you see in the natural birthing commercials.

I asked, "Better?"

"Oh God! So much better! Please Master. I can't hold out much longer. Please let me come!"

I started really pounding her. I could feel her pussy muscles rippling against my cock. I gasp, "You can't come until I start filling your cunt with my sperm." Then I concentrated on the friction against my cock.

I could feel every time I pulled out. She rippled her muscles and tried to pull me back in. I could feel her straining to keep control and start to lose it. her hands grasp my hips and pulled me slamming into her every time.

I went over the edge and started pumping cum into her pussy. She screamed and the pressure of her pussy doubled. She kept humping and crying and screaming until I was totally drained.

I rolled off her and collapsed on my back. Audrey swiveled around and started sucking and licking my cock. She also held one hand under her pussy catching my sperm as it oozed out of her.

When she finished cleaning me and eating my cum out of her pussy, she curled up next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I swear I could almost hear her purr. I know I was totally wiped out and very content.

Audrey said, "God I like fucking like mink in the morning. Ryan that was so good. I love being folded that way so your cock hits my G-spot." She started planting kisses on my chest.

I started stroking her hair. It felt so soft and silky. She apparently liked to have it caressed. She snuggled closer and made little cooing sounds. "You keep that up and I'm going to go back to sleep on you," she warned.

I said, "Good, we can both use a little more sleep." I pulled the sheet and blankets up to cover both of us.

We woke again about ten. We bathed and dressed in lounging clothes. Anthony fixed us pancakes and eggs with ham and loads of great coffee for breakfast. After breakfast, Audrey took me thru the house showing me the cameras and the server room that kept the video and audio from the cameras. She showed me the safe in the master bedroom and took me on a tour of her bedroom. She had a lot of her clothes in her bedroom.

I asked, "Audrey, do you rent a house or an apartment?"

"Yes I do Ryan, why?"

"Because it looks like you have most of your clothes and other things here. Why do you need an apartment?"

"You're right of course. I hardly ever go there. I have almost nothing there. Roger always wanted me near. I guess it's for appearances sake."

"If you want, and only if you want, you can let your lease expire. I want you near as well. You don't have to decide right now."

In the afternoon we went to Corporate headquarters. Ursula was still at the secretary's desk.

This time she greeted me with a bright smile. "Mr. Frederick! Thank you for the good words you gave my boss. He told me you said I was doing a good job. It doesn't seem like it. All I do is sit here in case someone comes in."

Audrey said, "We can fix that. We'll get you some typing to do. Also you can now alter your spiel. Now you can say Mr Frederick is not in."

She looked at Audrey and said, "Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am."

Audrey smiled, "It's okay. Neither of us bite."

Ursula said, "Yes ma'am, yes sir." She visibly relaxed and sat back down.

We went into Roger's office, now my office and skimmed all the papers stored in Roger's safe. We then spent some time skimming over the things in his computer. It was five-thirty before we left for home.

Anthony, good to his word, had the entire house spotless.

We went down to the gym and did about forty-five minutes of exercise before going upstairs and eating supper. After supper we put on some soothing music and all three of us sat and watched the bay out the windows. Audrey snuggled with me in a loveseat and Anthony sat in an overstuffed chair. There was a cheery gas fire going in the fireplace, warming the room. We just sat and talked about things, mostly reminiscences about Roger. It was ten-thirty before we went to bed. We told Anthony we would be gone most of tomorrow. He told me he had relatives in San Diego so I asked him to go with us. I said, "We could have take-out for supper."

Anthony said, "Not a chance you'll be eating take out. I'll start some steaks marinating in the morning and we'll have steak mashed potatoes and salad. It's the least I can do for you taking me with you."

~~~~~

Tuesday morning things went as planned. We stepped off the plane just before ten in the morning. We were met by Mr. Ross, the division president and a limo. Anthony was met by his cousins and his uncle.

On the way back into town Audrey filled Ross in on the problems we had with Mr. Barns.

He said, "I thought you looked familiar. I'm afraid I don't know enough about IT to know how Barns is doing. He was the head of IT when I got here. If what you told me is true then he was totally out of line. How do you want to handle it?"

I thought for a moment. "You, Audrey and the head of HR should follow me in. If I'm right Barns will be throwing a hissy fit at me the whole time I'm trying to pack. You can pick your time to step in.

I went into the IT area. My badge didn't work but the VIP badge given to me by HR worked fine. I went to the printer area and picked up an empty paper box. Then I went to my cubicle.

1...456789