The Innocent Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked Georgina in the eyes and tried to stand up, but she pressed against my shoulders and pushed me back onto the bed. For a moment she was distracted with an attempt to keep me still and I took advantage of it, I grabbed onto the hem of her nightgown and with a powerful tug ripped it apart, in one swift pull tearing it from the bottom to the middle of her thighs.

Georgina squealed in surprise and tried to step away, but I wouldn't let her. She had led me too far to stop now. I grasped the soft fabric just below where the tear ended and pulled again, this time managing to rip the gown right up to her breasts.

"No..." moaned Georgina as my hands gently grabbed onto her full breasts, massaging them softly, yet firmly. She pushed against my chest as if to get away, but I had her in my grip now, her legs squeezed in between mine in a firm hold, my lips on her torso just above her navel, sucking onto the softest of skins I had ever touched, my thumbs encircling her nipples, pushing them up and down, her entire body responding to my touch.

I let go of her breasts and ran my hands behind her back, pulling her onto me and slightly down, so that I could easily suck onto one of her nipples, biting it softly, Georgina moaning loudly now. With one of my hands still on her back, I ran the other one down her buttocks and around the hip, landing it between her legs, touching the soft muff and feeling the wetness of her sex just before she managed to pry herself out of my grip and jump away.

Surprised at her reaction I stood up and in one swift move took off my loosened cravat, shirt and undershirt, altogether balled up in a messy heap, and threw it somewhere to the side of the bed.

My prick hard as a rock and saluting through the underpants I took a step towards Georgina, just as she took a step away from me. I was faster than her, however, and before she could move farther away, I caught her, tearing the last of the nightgown off her body. Her white skin gleamed in the candlelight and I noticed it to be slightly blushed. I took her in my arms and for the first time I held her like that, trembling and vulnerable against my body, feeling her every nerve twitching with what I thought was desire.

"I've..." she gasped and let out a little shriek. "Oh, William, I've never..." her trembling seemed to intensify.

"You what?" I asked and stepped away from her, still firmly holding onto her shoulders, making sure she didn't escape me. She was crying now, tears were streaming down her face, she appeared to be grinning, only I realized it was a frown of true distress. "What, Georgina?"

"I've never done this..." she sobbed and looked towards the bed. One of her arms clumsily covered her breasts, while the other one squeezed between her legs.

"You what?!" I would be a true fool to believe that tall story, I thought.

Still crying, Georgina vigorously shook her head. "Never, I swear!" Anger rose inside of me, unexplainable fury and while still holding onto one of her shoulders, I slapped her hard across the face. "You're lying!" I stopped myself then, for I knew if I slapped her again, I wouldn't be able to stop beating her until I had hurt her more than I wanted to.

"No!" she cried. "No!" as if to protect herself she raised her arms and covered her face. She was trembling like a child, and for a moment I panicked. What on Earth was this game she was playing?

"My sister, Emilia..." she sobbed, her arms still covering her face. "She taught me things that I could do..." Slowly she lowered her arms, peering at me, as if half expecting another blow.

"What things?" as if in a haze, I remembered Lord Ashley telling me about Georgina's expertise with hands. How good she was with her mouth, exactly like the courtesans in Parisian brothels. That is why I didn't believe his boasts of the conquest.

"Just...things..." she said and sniffed, brushing away her tears. She seemed to calm down slightly, but her body still trembled.

"You want me to believe that at twenty-something, coming from the East End, you've never felt a hard prick in your cunt?" Georgina closed her eyes and shook her head. "I'm nineteen. I had to say I was older, or the theatre director wouldn't have allowed me to sing. I started performing when I was seventeen."

If she tried to turn me off her, it worked. I felt my prick softening and my interest cooling off. I had expected a lot of things from her - to fight me in passion or rejection, but not this.

"I don't believe you." I said and turned away, looking for my clothes. This wasn't what I wanted.

"It's true!" I felt her grab onto my arm. "It's true, please! You've got to believe me. I'll show you." She pressed her small body against my back and ran her hand around my hip, placing it on my underpants. She grabbed my softening prick lightly and gave it a gentle squeeze. I could feel the effect instantly. "Come..." she said and turned me towards her. "I'll show you." With that she slowly knelt in front of me, tugged at my underpants and slowly pulled them down my legs.

Even in distress, her face wet with tears, she looked absolutely stunning. She looked at me and cupped my testicles with one hand, while stroking my prick with the other. Her eyes still holding mine she opened her mouth and licked against the head of my prick gently, so gently I barely felt it, but at the same time, it was like a bolt of fire shot through my entire being. I was hard and ready for her again, and it had been mere seconds since my prick was limp.

I still wasn't certain if I believed her or not, like I said before, she was a great manipulator and if indeed she was still a maiden as she claimed to be, she was even better than I ever expected her to be. Georgina opened her mouth wide and took me deep inside her, half of my manhood hidden, her soft lips enveloping me and creating a firm pressure, which wonderful.

I was very close to climax within seconds and I didn't want that. I wanted to feel her softness, the warmth of her cunt. I wanted to make love to her like I had been fantasizing about for weeks. I wanted her underneath me, flapping her legs and arms like a delicate bird, moaning and gasping in pleasure and ecstasy.

"Enough..." I said and pulled myself out of her mouth. I lifted her to her feet and bent down to kiss her on her mouth, tasting myself on her lips. I pushed my leg in between hers, and with one hand firmly pressing against the small of her back, I slid the other one between her legs, touching her wetness and running my fingers up and down her crack. Her legs trembled and she stopped kissing me but did not pull her lips away. She simply kept them open, breathing hard into my mouth, shuddering each time my finger ran over her clit.

It was an uncomfortable position to be standing in the middle of the room with nothing to lean against, trying not to topple over, holding a trembling woman in my arms, but I was afraid that if I broke off even for a second, she'd run away and the moment would be lost. I kept running my fingers up and down her wetness, pausing on her clit and circling it, rubbing it and then ever so gently dipped the tip of my finger inside her softness, to which her reaction was so strong that she almost tore herself from my arms.

"No! No!" she gasped, her hands pushing me away, but to my astonishment, she seemed to have spread her legs wider. I pulled her towards me again and for a moment she did not resist my fingers exploring her crotch, gently brushing and pressing against her clit. As soon as I tried to dip a finger inside of her, however, she jumped again and I realized she wasn't lying. She truly was a maiden, and it wouldn't do to deflower her standing up, cold and uncomfortable.

I bent down and picked her up, her body lighter than I had expected it to be. Tears were again streaming down her face and I was afraid her resistance would be too much for me. "I'm an old man, Georgina," I said playfully. "And here you are, making me carry you around like a child." She smiled, it was a sad smile, nevertheless, it was a smile and I was happy. I carried her to the bed, where I tipped her over slightly so that she could undo the covers. Then, I gently laid her down and joined her, covering us both with the heavy velvet, my entire being trembling with desire.

Perhaps she didn't realize that lying in bed would make it harder for her to resist and she was somewhat trapped. If I wanted to dip my fingers inside her cunt, it would be almost impossible to resist. I propped myself on an elbow, covering her entire face with kisses, sucking onto the skin of her neck, suckling on her nipples, finding my way to her navel and blowing into it, which made her double with giggles. I was ready to do anything to relax her and have her allow me to end up where I wanted to be all along, deep inside her soft cunt.

I kissed my way over her hip and down the leg, playfully biting the inside of her thigh, while she screeched in surprise. I did the same with the other thigh, which again was accompanied by a playful shriek and loud giggles. However, as soon as I squeezed myself in between her knees and knelt in front of her, her bounciness was gone. Her eyes wide with fear, she was obviously on the verge of tears again.

Kneeling between her long legs, which were wrapped around my back, I explored her wetness with both hands, massaging the insides of her thighs, softly brushing against her cunt, rubbing on her clit, admiring her face cringing with pleasure and fear. I positioned my finger on the entrance of her cunt and stilled myself for a moment, waiting for her to realize what I was doing. She looked at me and held my gaze, as ever so slowly, I entered her, her hands pushing against mine in panic.

"It's alright, sweetheart," I whispered, gently pushing deeper. "It's alright..." I took the finger slightly out and pushed it back in again, Georgina's face twitching in discomfort.

"Oh..." was all she said, yet remained perfectly still as if waiting for an inevitable moment, which we both knew was coming. Placing the palm of my hand on her crotch, I massaged her like that for a few minutes, her face contorting, her breathing becoming more laboured by the second. She was obviously enjoying herself, even though there was fear that was blocking her from relaxing completely.

My prick was hard and throbbing by now, I knew that once I entered her I wouldn't last long, the wait was much too lengthy for me to be able to restrain myself from pleasure. I pushed my finger in again, and this time I didn't stop pushing when she gasped and slightly lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. I kept pushing gently but firmly, trying to break through the barrier, which I so evidently doubted only minutes earlier.

"It hurts..." Georgina moaned, but I wouldn't be distracted.

"I know," I whispered and pulled my finger out. She looked at me and god knows what possessed me to lift my hand to her lips and slip the finger inside her mouth, making her lick off her juices. She closed her eyes and sucked on my finger, giving me time to look down between her legs and position my prick against her. "Look at me, Georgina." I said and she did, her eyes growing wide at the realization that the moment I had been waiting on so long was finally here.

"Wait, wait..." she pleaded but I could wait no longer. I shifted my weight over her body and as gently as I could pushed inside her, pulling myself upwards, covering her lips with mine. She didn't want to kiss me then. Turning her head aside, she tried to slip away, but the position we were in, it was impossible for her to manipulate her body beyond the turning of her head. She pressed her hands against my chest just as I pushed once and pushed again and again, the barrier inside her cunt preventing me from entering her completely.

The more weight I applied, the louder her groans, and finally after I had almost given up hope to enter her without having to use more force than I wanted to, I felt myself sliding all the way in, blissful softness enveloping my prick, somewhere in the distance a scream of pain and then silence.

I stilled myself for a moment and then propped my weight onto my elbows, resting them at the sides of Georgina's delicate body. Afraid to move I looked into her face and found her eyes shut tight, her face a mask of pain. I pulled slightly out and entered her all the way, and again there was a scream, but not quite as loud as the first one.

"It hurts..." she gasped. "Oh, god, it hurts..."

I knew it hurt, I could see it in her face, this was not an act she was putting on; it was genuine. I also knew that stopping now would not help her pain any. So, I began moving in and out gently, barely an inch either way, rocking myself on top of her, grabbing onto her shoulders from underneath her body.

Georgina appeared to try and put up with the pain as best as she could, but her face kept grimacing with each of my moves. "Breathe..." I whispered. "Breathe...it'll get better, I promise." For one short second she opened her eyes and flashed me an angry look, the kind that just might be followed by a smack, only her body was pinned under mine, her hands twisted between my torso and hers. I still felt her pushing me away from her, but now, deep inside her, I couldn't be stopped. As gently as I could, I kept sliding in and out, inch by - for Georgina, at least - painful inch. With each thrust I tried to pull out a bit more only to enter all the way in again.

"Oh, Georgina..." I whispered in her ear. "You are so very beautiful..." I continued and meant it. "You drive me mad, you know." She moaned and yelped. "So... very... mad..." I thrust inside her after each word and it was like I was giving her a signal of what I was doing, so that she could anticipate it and respond. It took a while, but after a few minutes of gentle rocking back and forth, her face seemed to relax a bit, although the pain was still evident.

"Push back, darling..." I whispered. "Push against me..." she tried, bless her heart, she truly did.

"I can't move..." she finally gasped and as if on a cue, we both laughed out loud, her laughter cut off short by another gasp of discomfort.

I could feel myself slowly reaching the moment of climax and I sped up the gentle pumping, pulling out more, sliding all the way in, increasing the rhythm, all the while looking into the beautiful face of my lover.

When I was certain that she was comfortable enough not to try to wiggle herself from underneath me, I shifted my weight from the elbows to the palms of my hands, pressing down into the bed and thrusting harder.

"Oh...oh..." yelped Georgina and as if trying to get me off her, pressed the fingernails into my skin.

"I know, I know..." I said. I was certain this would be painful again, but I just had to finish inside of her. I had to fuck her like I wanted to, rough and hard, powerful thrusts against her softness, my heavy breath against her face.

I felt the coldness of the sweat beads on my back, my chest and forehead. Georgina was still in evident discomfort, but to my surprise, and great delight I might add, she seemed to have fallen into the rhythm with me and I could feel her body swaying against mine, gently, nevertheless I felt it. I knew she would be a passionate woman, even though she had just lost her virginity, she allowed her body to enjoy it.

Feeling my climax was but a few thrusts away I pushed my upper body up and still kneeling in front of Georgina, my prick deep inside of her, I grabbed under her knees and drove her legs high up, almost pressing them against her body. She squealed and in panic, her hands squeezed my wrists. This time I couldn't be bothered with being gentle. I rammed inside of her, deep and hard, as hard as I could. I fucked her fast, hearing my own groans growing louder as I approached the climax, coupled by her moans, just as loud as mine.

"A...a..." was all she could utter, not exactly screaming but very close. I wished I could have restrained myself from a furious fuck, but I couldn't do that no matter how much I wanted. The frustration, which built up over the weeks of my fantasizing about this precise moment was too much and like an inexperienced, young boy, I pounded away into climax so strong, I thought I would hammer us both right through the bed.

As I toppled onto Georgina, my legs twitching, hardly able to catch my breath, I had enough presence of mind to roll off her quickly before I smothered the poor girl. Still in the whirlwind of pleasure, I looked down at her crotch and noticed a trace of blood, not much, but enough to stop me from tasting her sex like I wanted to before.

I grabbed onto the first thing I could find, the remnants of Georgina's now ruined nightgown, which I hadn't even realized we brought to bed with us and wiped between her legs gently, while she blushed in rolled her eyes in embarrassment. "Don't worry...not to worry..." I kept repeating, kissing her breasts and stealing glances towards my hand to make sure I had wiped her clean before I was to pleasure her.

The deed complete, I thrust my hand where the now bloody fabric had been and working gently but tirelessly, I circled her clit while her body kept swaying up and down, her breathing again laboured, her eyes closed, this time in pure enjoyment. It had taken quite a while and I almost lost hope of bringing her to a climax of her own, when finally, she thrust her pelvis high up in the air, pressing hard against the bed with the balls of her heels, her entire body spasming and trembling, her mouth wide open, her eyes searching mine. She remained like that for a few seconds, and as I slipped my finger deep inside of her, I could feel the vibration of her muscles against the intruder, half-moan, half-scream escaping her.

Afterwards, as we lay side by side, resting and gently caressing each other, I made her tell me of all the things her sister had taught her and I couldn't help myself but secretly laugh at all the fools who have missed this divine fuck, only to be fooled by thrusting their eager pricks between the tightly squeezed thighs, climaxing into the bed covers rather than the woman they thought they were servicing. The most insistent ones she allowed to enter her from behind, promising that she would not tell a soul they enjoyed an act of sodomy, which to this day is considered a sin rather than a simple perversion.

"You had made a woman of me." She said as I was getting dressed and the innocence of the statement made me smile.

"No," I replied frankly, "you were a woman all along, I just showed you how to enjoy it. My innocent whore, should think." I said. "Oy!" she smacked me playfully as my hand slipped between her legs and one more time, I brought her to a climax so strong she screamed in earnest.

My business kept me away from Georgina before I left for France and many a time she was in my thoughts, especially when I was warming my bones in the company of others, alone in the strange country, longing for my beautiful nightingale.

I never saw Georgina again, at least not in person. While I was away, she married one of the singers in the same theatre where she worked and never got a chance to meet with her again. Why she picked me to be her first true lover, I could never quite understand. When I attempted to creep backstage as I used to, her loyal chambermaid firmly prevented me from it, then pleadingly asked me to leave her mistress alone. Forever.

I did just that and even though I regret it sometimes, I think it was probably for the best. I had found other mistresses, some virgins, some not. Yet, the memory of Georgina, the innocent whore will always have a special place in my heart.