The Inquisitor Ch. 23

Story Info
The maid is summoned before the Queen.
1.5k words
4.43
11.3k
2
0

Part 31 of the 49 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers

With a heavy heart, Chrysanthemum made her way across the open courtyard. What had once been bustling with activity was now nearly deserted. The watchfires along the battlements had been lit, and guards patrolled in silence along the upper walk.

As she reached the arched entryway, the great clock began to toll. The maid took a long look over her shoulder, casting her gaze upwards towards the darkened tower behind her. High up, from the room under the eaves, bright bluish light spilled out from spaces in the thatching and chinks in the mortar. Taking a deep sigh, she turned back and entered the Queen's tower.

Up and up she climbed. She ran her fingers lightly against the curved walls as she climbed, a tiny jolt of energy radiating up her arm each time they touched one of the golden runes and filigrees inlaid into them. A intervals she would cross in front of an arrow port or window, and each time she would cast another glance up to the lighted room in the dark tower.

At last she reached the top of the smooth curving stairs. Before her lay the Queen's chambers. Squaring her shoulders and smoothing her gown, she threw her head back and strode resolutely towards her destiny.

As she made he way through the anterooms, soft tinkling music greeted her ears. Coming at last to the Queen's bedchamber, she saw many long tapered candles had been lit in lanterns of red glass. All around flickered deep red light, playing on the stone walls, scampering among the shadows and niches.

There before her lay several of the Queen's ladies in waiting. All were naked or nearly so, their skin flushed and hot. Against their throats, their bond-stones glowed dark red. They all smiled the sweetest smiles to the maid as she entered, purring like cats. Their eyes glowed faintly in the soft glow of the candle lanterns, and they burned her with their stares.

Above them, stretched out upon her massive bed lay the Queen against her mountain of pillows. She was neither clothed nor dressed. She wore a shimmery blue robe of sorts, but it hung loose about her; her perfect breasts unencumbered beneath it. She seemed at first not to notice the maid, instead absently brushing her nipples softly with her fingertips.

At last, she regarded Chrysanthemum with cold eyes. When she smiled, her teeth stood out sharp and white against her pale porcelain skin. Her wet pink tongue flicked momentarily across her full lips, and in almost a whisper, she welcomed her new arrival.

"Good evening... my sister."

- - -

The Inquisitor looked up from his thoughts as the chimes of the great clock tolled deeply throughout the castle. All at once, his demeanor shifted again, no longer the hushed conspirator, now he once again became dominant.

"Oh, my..." he toned. "The hour has grown late. We have become lost in our talk, you and I. There is still much to do. I have forgotten my task, it seems."

He stood and gathered up his robes. "Come, my princess... there is still another matter we must attend. Had you forgotten?"

Truthfully, the princess had forgotten all about his earlier promises. The departure of Chrysanthemum, the retelling of the plot, they had crowded all other thoughts from her head.

"Surely you did not think I would not attend to your lessons, my dear," he said, the sly grin returning to his lips. "You have gone wandering, and now you must be punished."

"But, my lord," protested the princess. "You yourself gave me your blessing" Told me to go as the Queen directed!"

"Yes..." said He. "I know... but instructed you shall be, just the same. Remove your gown, now!"

The princess stared at the Inquisitor in disbelief. How could he still plan to seduce her after all that had happened? But as she stared, the strange fragrance came over her, much stronger that the wisps before, and she swooned. The delicious scent, the chiming of the great clock, all at once crashed upon her. Her knees weakened, and her loins grew hot and anxious.

Her cheeks flamed as he stood watching her. She felt angry with herself for succumbing to the tricks of the chimes and the wonderful fragrance. Her defiance rose, until she remembered the words of her maid, and the oaths she'd sworn. At last she gave herself over to her mounting desire and began to undress as he watched with bright eyes.

"Ah, still dusty from your travel." He noted as she stood nude before him. "Naughty... but then again, I did not give you much chance to refresh, did I?"

"No, my lord." was her reply. He noted the sharp edge in her tone, but let it pass.

"Naughty... and willful too, I see." Said he. "I will not punish you for being weary from the road... but... your insolence... tsk tsk"

Though his words threatened, his eyes reassured her. She returned his intent stare, standing squared before him as she'd done that first time. A smiled crossed his face, before he quickly made a show of trying to appear menacing.

"Hold out your hands together before you." He commanded in a quiet voice.

The princess obeyed, her eyes on his. Gone was the vagueness of his appearance. Now he stood out sharp and crisp. His masked nearly gleamed, and even his hair seemed to have regained some of its dark color, but only by degrees.

She held her hands out in front, and from his robe with took a long, thick ribbon of deep blue silk. Gently, he bound her hands together, not painfully, but still tight. Taking the long end, he silently turned and led her from her rooms into the adjoining Chamber of Delights.

- - -

The maid stood motionless before the assembled women in the Queen's chamber. Her head proudly held high, her eyes locked directly on the Queen's.

"And good evening to you, my sister." She said coldly. "It has been many season since you've spoken such a truth. I find myself amazed you could manage it." Icy hate dripped from her words.

"On such a night, shared secrets no need for a hiding place, do they?" came the equally barbed reply.

The maid gazed round the chamber. "And have you invited your demons to witness our game? Have you grown so distant, that you leave the wet work to your minions?" To this, they hissed in angry disapproval.

"How dare you speak to your Queen in such a manner!" spat one of her ladies.

The Queen silenced the woman with a hard smack on her bottom. "Quiet, slattern!" she hissed. "She is my blood! She may speak freely to me, and none here shall hinder her." The woman cowed before the Queen, all the while stinging the maid with hateful eyes.

The Queen silenced them. "My dearest Chrysanthemum... How could you believe I mean you any harm?" She spoke soothingly, her words dipped in sincerity. "I thought it might be a nice treat, to have us all be together... perhaps a little recreation before the festivals and tournaments begin... before the Rite of the High Moon."

The maid saw through the veil of love the Queen laid before her. Her mind rang with cries of heated passion and hot flesh, of moans and caresses. She shook them away. Crysanthemum frowned, her mind flashing from fight to flight, and back again.

"I have not forgotten the last time we... were all together." hissed the maid, gesturing to the ladies-in-waiting lounging the Queen's bedchamber and upon her great bed. "As I remember it, t'was not such a treat for me." she said, remembering the huge implements the Queen had used upon her before.

The Queen smiled an innocent smile, and her ladies giggled and batted their eyes, some drawing close to each other to touch and play with soft but urgent touches. Though they kissed and played about her, their eyes remained steady upon the maid.

"Hmph." Said the Queen in mock indignation. "My dear sister;" her words drawing out long, the hiss of snakes. "You know as well as I that you enjoyed every minute of it."

She lay back against her giant mound of pillows, arms stretched out over their tops, her eyes regarding the maid with cold fire. Two of her ladies sidled in close under her outstretched arms, laying their heads against the Queen, their soft fingers playing lightly with her hardened nipples.

Outside, a distant peal of thunder sounded. As the Queen continued to regard the maid, she suffered the ladies to caress her body, both of them desperate for even a word of praise from her.

"Speaking of enjoying yourself, my love..." the Queen said at last. "That is one of the reasons I have summoned you here. What of your journey the outlanders? A full report, my dear."

Her words spoke sweet, but her eyes confirmed they were not mere suggestion, but in fact a command.

theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers