Pop Star

Story Info
After a regretful choice, Ai does what it takes to succeed.
6.6k words
4.47
37.3k
53

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers

The music blared through her window like a tempting whisper to come join. Ai Komari put her headphones on to try and block it out. Why did people insist on partying the hardest around exam time? K-Pop filled her ears as Ai's mind halted on studying and focused on her favorite daydream: life as a famous Pop Star. There would be no worrying about money, just touring and singing to crowds who were chanting her name. A fun life of complete luxury. As the song ended, her mind snapped back to studying. That was all a pipe dream. A one in a million shot. Who was she to think she was special? If she studied hard and passed her exams, then she'd have a shot at a stress-free life. Chasing her dream just wasn't in the cards.

Her best friend Kim barged through the room door.

"You are not going to believe this." Kim said.

Ai threw off her headphones. "What?"

"Two spots just opened up for Pop Idol. Two spots, Ai. And I know a guy who can get us in."

Pop Idol was another generic singing contest specifically catering to pop music. Kim and Ai talked about getting on it since they were kids, but never got a chance. Until now.

"Come on Ai, this is our shot. We can finally become Pop stars like we always dreamed about."

Although at first glance, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, the timing couldn't have been worse. When Ai went to college, she accepted the fact that it was probably going to be her life. Study hard, get good grades and graduate before taking on the difficult task of finding a job. It just wasn't realistic to dream big. And now here she was writing her final exam when the other opportunity came knocking. If she did the competition and failed her test, it would be another semester of school. A semester she didn't want to take if she could avoid it. Jobs were like a cycle and an extra semester would throw her off for another half a year.

"Kim, I can't."

"What do you mean, you can't? This is our shot, Ai. This is our big break."

"This is a competition. Filled with thousands of girls just like us dreaming the same big dream."

"So, screw them. We are better, we have that wow factor. I'm telling you; the judges and people are going to love us."

Ai looked at her study notes. She still had a lot to do. If she did do the competition and advanced, she'd for sure miss the exam. It was time to stop dreaming and start building a future like everyone else.

"I'm sorry, Kim. I need to get this exam done. I don't want to be stuck behind because of some stupid dream."

Kim crossed her arms. "That stupid dream was all we talked about since we were little girls. Looks like someone finally drank the adult Kool-Aid bullshit. Have your fun studying. I'm going to go chase."

Kim left the room and slammed the door shut. Maybe the realities of the entertainment industry would finally be revealed once Kim had to compete with every other dreamer. They'd make up later, after Kim got it out of her system. For now, Ai had to study.

***

2 Years Later

"Ai!"

Ai entered the office dressed in her short skirt, and tight revealing shirt. There was a mandatory dress code specifically for her that was always to be adhered to.

"Yes, Mr. Wagner?"

"I have a business meeting in ten. I want you in here with my coffee and then the usual. It's supposed to be a real bore fest."

"Yes, Mr. Wagner." Ai went to turn around.

Ai landed the coveted assistant job after her first interview. The pool of candidates was mostly white girls and as luck would have it, Mr. Wagner preferred someone of Asian decent. He was nice at first, but then his demands increased little by little. Eventually he had her on call for blow jobs, and other demeaning sexual favors. It wasn't the most ideal job, but there were other girls willing to take her place. She knew the extra circular job duties were probably in the wrong, but the last thing she wanted to do was call out a powerful man. If no one took note of her story, then it would be buried along with her whole career.

Working her way to the top required concessions and free blow jobs and sex were just the fee she had to pay. Ai waited for the coffee pot to finish and looked up at the television.

'Please welcome international Pop Star Kim Ai.'

Ai scoffed as her former best friend strode on stage of the daytime talk show. From her first appearance, she became the unanimous favorite to win Pop Idol and went on to release three platinum albums. To always remind Ai of her mistake, Kim choose the stage name Kim Ai, as if to tell Ai that they could've been there together. The coffee dinged. Ai poured the cup. She envied her friend's position and at first never regretted her decision, but after a while, Ai came to realize life was about taking chances. Because as her friend was touring the world doing what she loved, Ai would be stuck under a table of men with a cock in her mouth. Fortune favored the bold.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Wagner." Ai said as she gently placed the cup in front of him.

He ignored her and took a sip. Ai stood and waited patiently. The first time he ignored her, she took the initiative and crawled under the table. Big mistake. Mr. Wagner told her that while she was in his presence, she was to only carry out tasks when he said so. A few spankings with her lying over his lap cemented the message in her mind. Ai spread her legs apart and put her hands in a peace sign with her lips puckered. It was the default stance she had to go in if the wait was longer than a minute.

Ai posed for twenty minutes waiting for Mr Wagner's next instructions. She knew the meeting started in ten minutes and Mr. Wagner always had her ready under the table before everyone came in. The recently released music video from Kim Ai's new hit song, aptly named 'Regret,' started playing on Mr. Wagner's phone.

"Look at that hot little thing. Boy, what I would do to have a piece of that." Mr. Wagner said.

Kim and Ai looked identical and were always mistaken for sisters. It was part of the reason they wanted to sing together. They wanted to be famous 'sisters'. But that dream was dead and gone. At least for Ai. Her boss ogled her former friend fantasizing about things he would do to her, likely the same things he already did to Ai.

"Oh shit." Mr. Wagner said. "Ai, what are you doing, get under the table."

"Yes, Mr. Wagner." Ai said. There was no winning, either she took the initiative and got in trouble or Mr. Wagner forgot and she got in trouble.

Ai crawled under the desk. The entire underneath of the conference table was open except a cubicle around Mr. Wagner's legs. It was custom built, and no one ever questioned it, but they all knew what it was for. Ai often wondered if she got the job because of her small frame. She had no idea how any other girl would fit in it comfortably. Or maybe she was the only one who had the 'fortunate' opportunity of such a 'magnificent' job as desk cocksucker.

Ai undid Mr. Wagner's pants and fished out his cock. Thankfully, Mr. Wagner had to pay attention to the meeting, so Ai gave head at her own pace without the worry of deep throating and gagging. It was a slow sensual blow job that lasted the entire two-hour meeting. Ai never understood why they met for two hours. Forty-five minutes, and that was being generous, were used on business related matters and the rest was gossip, sports, and politics. Ai tuned them out as she hypnotically sucked on his cock. It was therapeutic in a way. Back and forth, back and forth. She had nothing else to do except think as her body carried out the routine action.

She thought back to the day she rejected Kim. What was she thinking back then? She blamed the adults in her life. Her three brothers and one sister were all professionals. Doctor, lawyer, engineer, and an accountant. They put pressure on her to grow up and stop living in a fantasy world. She needed an education and then a job. When in reality, she needed to realize she only had one life. And that once in a life opportunity wasn't likely to come back around a second time. She blew it. And now she was stuck blowing an asshole.

Ai didn't know how his cock stay hard for so long. Even when he came in her mouth, which she reluctantly swallowed, it never lost any size. There was a sneaking suspicion he took Viagra just to make sure she always had her mouth full of cock, but she didn't know for sure. Regardless, whether is was soft or hard, it remained in her mouth.

After three loads over the span of two hours, Ai heard the meeting ending. There were talks of a new marketing strategy for client retention and Mr. Wagner was tasked with coming up with a pitch. She knew what that meant. Overtime. Except it wasn't paid overtime or even real work. Her job was to lie wearing lingerie on a desk while Mr. Wagner brainstormed with a white board. All her holes were accessible while he was waiting for lightning to strike. Her body was the ultimate stress reliever. To his credit, the days she did stay for overtime to help his creative mind, are the ideas that went on to become money makers for the company. It had become a superstition more than anything at this point.

Various people left the room, but there were still a few voices left over. One of them was Mr. Wagner's boss and the other she never heard before.

"Hey Kyle, where's that hot assistant you usual have slaving around for you."

"She's a little pre-occupied." The comment was followed by laughter, no doubt a gesture to below the table.

"You think I can get in on that, you know, as your supervising officer." Alex said.

"We can work out a schedule. Very obedient girl, didn't have to house train her at all."

The men laughed again. Ai continued to suck. They were talking about how compliant and obedient she was and there was nothing she could do about it except quit her job. Then it was back to living at home and hearing about how all her older siblings were successful and the occasional comment about Kim Ai's talent. Truth be told, Ai was the better singer. In fact, Ai was hotter based on the male attention each of them received. That was back then though. Now, Kim had vocal coaching and various beauty enhancing surgeries. She had the resources Ai could only dream of.

She felt the cock slip out of her mouth and waited patiently until the cost was clear. Mr. Wagner returned and stood beside the table.

"You can come out, cocksucker."

Ai emerged from under the table, her eyes adjusting to the bright white lights of the conference room. Trails of dry semen remained on her chin from her meeting duties. She stood next to Mr. Wagner and waited for further instructions.

"All right, Ai, you can take an hour for dinner, but I want you back here for a brainstorming session." Mr. Wagner said. "Bring your lingerie for that. The red one. That always lights a fire in my mind."

"Yes, Mr. Wagner." Ai said.

Dinner was a relief, and an hour, even more so. It wasn't like her boss to give her time. It was probably unpaid, but at least there was a break. She headed out to make the most of her time.

"Oh, and Ai, you now have daily appointment with Mr. Rose at 11:00 am." Mr. Wagner announced from across the room.

"Yes, sir."

Ai knew that was coming. If your boss knows something is up, he's either going to tell you to stop, or get in on the action. Mr. Rose was cut from the same cloth as Mr. Wagner, and if he was getting side benefits, then so was Mr. Rose. The first trip Ai made was to the bathroom to clean up her mouth and use the pocket-size mouthwash she carried around. After her first week, she knew there were plenty of blow jobs to be given and needed a source for fresh breath. She looked at her reflection. Was this all she could expect from life? A sex doll for corporate men. Is that what her degree got her? She was probably the smartest sex doll on the market with that kind of pedigree. Ai sighed. There had to be a way to get ahead. She just needed to find it.

During her break, Ai did a brainstorming session of her own. She wanted to find other ways to make money so she could slowly ween off the dependence of being Mr. Wagner's cock sleeve. After 20 minutes of searching, she settled on modeling for shoots. She had no demo real or head shots, or any portfolio for that matter. This disqualified her from most ads, but there was one ad that stated beginners welcome for consideration if they provided a selfie. Ai puckered up then sent off her application. Couldn't hurt to try.

Ai stared up at the ceiling of Mr. Wagner's office. She wore her lacy red bra and thong, complete with garter belt, stockings and high heels. She kept her mouth open in case Mr. Wagner also wanted a blow job, which he usually did after using her ass. There was never any dialog between them, she was treated exactly like a sex doll. Just lying around waiting for sex. Another task that put her into a meditative state. It's all her mind could do. There was little attraction or psychological response to her boss. He wasn't a bad looking man and his cock was a fair size, but his behavior and demeanor reminded her of a used car salesman. Over promising and under delivering for the most part. But who was she to judge? He had all the power and she did not.

With her legs spread wide and his hand around her throat, Mr. Wagner showed her who the boss was by drilling her pussy. She was always instructed to never move or adjust. Whatever position she was put in, is the position she stayed. Mr. Wagner's grip tightened on her throat, and she remained with her arms by her side taking his large cock. The lack of noise was due to an active office. There were still people working and he couldn't have screaming and moaning coming from his office.

Mr. Wagner loosened his grip and she felt a load released inside her. He pulled out right away, leaving a creampie dripping from her pussy. Straight to the board, Mr. Wagner started writing ideas down. She was glad at least her body inspired some creative energy. For the rest of the session, Ai laid quietly on the table as Mr. Wagner worked out his idea. She could feel the cum slowly dripping out of her pussy and by the end, most of it had trickled its way down her body and onto the table. Mr. Wagner came over and plugged her mouth with cock.

"You just gave me a brilliant idea, sweet little Ai." Mr. Wagner said. "You see, we're having trouble maintaining and gaining new clients. The standard custom these days is some sort of gift as a gesture of goodwill. Wine, rum, gift baskets. All that is overdone. We need something else. We need something that will set us apart."

The cock slid in and out at a steady pace. The way he was talking didn't sound promising for her, with hints of a sinister tone.

"That's where you come in Ai. The way you present and act like an obedient doll. I thought, why not give a present executive will genuinely appreciate." Mr. Wagner smiled as he blew another load in her mouth.

What did that mean? Ai didn't want anymore duties; she was busy enough as it is. But she couldn't ask questions, all she could do was wait and see. Mr. Wagner told her the session was over and she was free to go. Staggering on her high heels and feeling cum nestled in every hole, Ai walked to his personal bathroom to clean herself and change before venturing home.

***

"Sorry I'm late, we had to work late." Ai said.

Her family sat gathered in the middle of dinner. It was to celebrate her sister's recent engagement to her long-time boyfriend Charlie, who was also a doctor. The contempt towards Ai from everyone in the room was evident by their silence. They all thought she was trying to sleep her way to the top, which was only half the truth. That implied she knew how to play the game of office politics. The truth was much worse. She was basically the office slut. But she would never reveal that. Not to her successful family.

"Mr. Wagner and the team were working on a new project and he suggested I'm going to take the lead on it." Ai lied. No one ever fact checked, so she made herself look as good as possible.

"That's great, honey. Congratulation." Ai's mother said. Despite everyone else including her father looking down on her, Ai's mother always treated her children equally. With all the kids too busy while growing up, it was Ai that spent the most time with her mother. The chance to see her mother was the one thing that made visiting her family bearable. Otherwise, she would never bother.

Dinner went by fast, at least for Ai. She ate her food in a hurry to avoid extended conversation about careers or even worse, Kim Ai. Her family loved that they knew Kim growing up and were happy for her success. They praised her for taking chances to becoming a Pop Star. It was hypocritical in hindsight, because when they spoke to her, it was all a pipe dream. Now it was brilliant. Another reason she couldn't stand her family. If she made the same decision and failed, she'd be even more ostracized. Given her dinners now, that would have been a good thing.

Ai kissed her mother goodbye, waved to the rest and headed for the door. Her brother Li, an engineer, caught up with her before she could leave.

"Ai, going so soon?" Li said with a grin.

Li was one year older than Ai, both growing up with the same sort of friend group. Their dark secret they shared was one that started with puberty as they explored their bodies. It continued until the exchange was one sided. Ai wanted no more, but with Li threatening to expose her to the family, she had no choice. Until she did. Eventually it became Li that would be worse off exposed, and it abruptly came to end. But Li always pushed. He was persistent.

"I've got something later. Say hi to Kelsey for me." Ai said as she slipped on her shoes.

"Ai. I've heard stories coming out of Wagner's office." Li walked up to Ai and brushed her hair back. "Very interesting stories."

Ai pushed his hand away and then pushed him back.

"You know what happens if anything about me gets out. So, try me, asshole." Ai said.

She left and slammed the door shut behind her. Her brother had a wife and yet he still insisted on fooling around with her. For all the talk about professionalism and success, he was far from a shining role model. Ai calmed her nerves and headed home. It wasn't worth the effort to think about him.

***

At work, Ai went through the usual motions of being at the beck and call of Mr. Wagner. The 10:00 am blow job followed by the 11:00 am blow job for Mr. Rose. Then an afternoon of her own work. Normally, Mr. Wagner would request another sexual favor, but he had been surprisingly quiet most of the day. It was the first day in a long time where Mr. Wagner let Ai be for the day. That could be good or bad. Knowing what he said to her after the brainstorming session, something was coming that she wouldn't like.

Near the end of the day, Ai got an email back about the photo shoot she applied to. They were excited to do a test shoot and invited her that evening to a set. Ai confirmed her attendance and spent the rest of the daydreaming about what opportunities it could lead to.

***

The place was in an expensive part of town. A place Ai never thought she would go. The building highlighted this fact further with marble flooring and walls and a professionally dressed staff. Ai almost felt under-dressed in her formal black dress. She approached the man at the counter.

"I'm looking for Suite 550."

The man looked her over and picked up the phone.

"This is the front desk. Your guest is here." He hung the phone up. "Take the elevator to my right and got to the 55th floor."

"Thank you." Ai said and followed the instructions.

Ai approached Suite 550 and heard sounds coming from inside. She put her ear to the door and the sounds became apparent. Moaning, screaming, exaggerated voices. What kind of shoot did she sign up for? She checked the ad to confirm there was nothing suspicious and upon second glance, the wording was a bit vague. They wanted a model for a shoot. It didn't specify what, just a shoot. She could leave now and go. But not taking chances is what got her in this scenario in the first place. What's the worst that could happen?

XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers
12