The Interlude: Some Neighborly Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers

"God Zach Honey, you've got it BAD. I mean, if you're trying to make me feel guilty, it's working," I sniffled, as I felt him breathe a huge sigh.

"You've got nothing to feel guilty about. I'm sorry to unload like this. I know I must sound like the real Heartbreak Kid; pay no attention," his voice cleared. Feeling his hands moving on my back, I decided it was time for some mood changing.

"Hey, enough of this serious shit. It really IS such a downer, don't ya think?" I jumped up from the couch. Hands on my hips, I struck a phony pose. "See here, you've got a 30-something, knock-out gorgeous, separated woman at the prime of her sexual prowess ready to pose; and you're just sittin' there, like a bump on a log!"

"But I thought you wanted to see some of my more professional stuff?" Zach lamely proposed, as he thumbed deeper into his portfolio.

Executing a statuesque turn, I pouted, "Oh, I think I can trust you. C'mon, I'm in the mood; let's do this thing!"

"Well okay then, Hotstuff. Let's get to work." Disposing of his camera's lens cap, he got to his sneaker-covered feet.

"One thing Zach, before we start... you can call me just about anything, but Hotstuff. That one's kinda reserved, okay?"

"Hey, no sweat. How about Sweet-cheeks?" He joked, fixing the aperture and light meter.

I strutted around the couch and up against the wall. Bending one leg at the knee, I stuck my chest out. "You are aware, this is not my first modeling job?" I feigned my combination Austrian-Russian accent.

"Oh really"

"Yes Dahlink, but you must give me direction, Baby. I'm simply lost without my motivation. What IS my motivation?" In my best Greta Garbo.

Zach was already hard at work, clicking away his Nikon, and enjoying my spoofing. "Motivation... right! Okay, you're all alone on a deserted island and..."

"Oh Dahlink, we did the deserted island last week, remember? I hate all those cocoanuts and palm trees. It's all soo boring." I pouted again. "Can't we do the deserted desert? Yeah, let's do the deserted desert." I decided, and slowly lowered and crossed my arms to pull up my stretchy cotton top.

"The deserted desert it is. Yep, that works for me," Zach laughed and stepped up his pace.

"It's SO hot here in the desert, Dahlink. You don't mind if I take this off?" I pleaded. Leaving my arms dangling overhead, I shook my bra-encased boobs like two giant Jello molds.

"Feel better now?" Zach asked, peeking from behind his SLR.

"Yes, but it's so DRY... it's the desert you know! Where's my props? I've got my motivation; now I must have my props. There's champagne glasses in dare Dahlink, would you be a peach and get me a drink, please?"

Quick as a bunny (in heat), the boy retrieved a long-stemmed glass from the hutch and poured the rest of my beer.

"You're such a Sveetheart, Dahlink. Now I can work it," I took the glass, dipped two fingers in it, and then seductively fingered my cleavage.

"Yeah Baby, work it... WORK IT!" Zach's camera focused exclusively on my chest, as the shutter cranked away another five or six shots. I immediately broke into a series of Playboy-type poses, like I'd seen so often in booze ads. Considering the speed of pose changes, I almost amazed myself.

"Hey, something tells me you really HAVE done this before, Barb; you're good!"

His accolade must have broken my concentration, as I accidentally spilled a bit of beer on my upper chest. My ever-vigilant cameraman spied a small stream and snapped off several frames, as the beer slowly flowed into a natural crevice between my melons. "Ooops!" I exclaimed, and "accidentally" poured a bigger dose over my jugs. "Gosh, what a slob I am! Could you clean that up for me, Dahlink?" I asked, batting my lashes.

This action sent the boy into a semi-panic, as he quickly looked around for something to wipe it up. Stepping closer to him, I pushed his camera aside, "Why not just use your tongue?"

"B-but.."

"B-b-but what?" I mimicked him. "Oh, the alcohol thing? I don't think a little taste would hurt, do you?"

His head was in mid-shake, when I reached up to draw his face down to my chest. At first conscientious about cleaning up the spill, I felt his free hand on my supple waist. Soon the licks turned into kisses; up, down and all over the expanse of my upper bosom. "Ah, you do that good, Zach," I lightly moaned.

"God, you taste good!" He whispered, as that same free hand pulled my left bra strap over my shoulder. Longer kisses weaved their way across my shoulder and up my neck. Pulling my long hair from my bared shoulder, I leaned back to give him plenty of skin to work with.

Feeling a growing warmth below, I brought my hands to cradle his face. "I don't think I spilled any there," I said, letting my eyes shift to my shoulder, before returning to his puppy-dog peepers. "I mean, in case you wanted to be thorough," I murmured.

"Oh, I intend on being thorough," his warm breath and piercing eyes did me in. Letting go of his face, my hands slid down his long forearms. Like somebody rang the starting bell at the Kentucky Derby, the two of us dissolved into a lust-filled kiss. Whatever thoughts I had about this young stud being a novice were suddenly unfounded. His sense of urgency was infectious, and soon I found myself begging to catch my breath.

Lightly fingering away strands of saliva from my lips, I backed up a half-step. In my retreat, my hand brushed against his shorts and a well-developed hardon. "GOODNESS!" I exhaled.

Unfortunately my recoil did little to slow him down. Dropping his sacred Nikon to the couch, his hands took on a life of their own. Grabbing my upper arms, his fingers pulled down my other strap, with his tongue following close behind. "Hey Sailor, is this your first shot at shore leave, or what!?" I pushed him away.

"I'm sorry Barb. I just thought you liked it, you know... rough," he reasoned.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" I asked, pulling my straps back up.

"That phone call with your friend. I heard you say that her boyfriend forced her to... you know," he said, hanging his head.

"Yeah well, that was just Bonnie showing off. The guy is probably some five-foot nothing, pimple-faced nerd who probably tripped her trigger by being able to spell cunnilingus."

"Oh... well, I AM sorry," Zach said offering a raised brow.

Before I could reach down to retrieve my blouse he beat me to it. "If I promise to be good, can you -- scratch that; can WE continue where we left off?"

"Hmm, that depends..."

"On what?"

"That depends on your definition of "good,"" I smiled. Zach returned my smile with a wary one of his own.

Laying my blouse down, but within reach for security (I'm sure), he grabbed up his camera. "Ya know Barb, you're sure nice to pose for me like this. I really appreciate it."

"Well thank YOU Zach, but I'm afraid "nice" has nothing to do with it. Actually I prefer feeling the direct opposite, posing for such a horny young stud." I stated, slowly walking toward a nearby countertop for more poses.

"And, let's see, that would be naughty?" The camera jockey suggested.

"Yeah naughty... or nasty; both good words. And either may be taken with a healthy dose of teasing too," I said, bending toward him for a deep cleavage shot. "It kinda puts me in a good mood for... for lots of things. I need another beer," I announced and turned toward the kitchen. The sound of more camera clicks as I walked away told me he wasn't solely interested in my rack. I couldn't help but smile.

Returning with another beer in hand, standing tall in my white bra, super-short jean cutoffs, and heels, I felt obliged to probe his intentions. "So now what?"

"I was thinking maybe we'd do some without so many clothes?" He rather bluntly suggested, as he loaded another roll of film.

"Hmm, so that's what you were thinking," I said, sliding a thumb under one of my bra straps, while I slugged a mouthful of beer. "I'm afraid that would be out of the question... unless... unless we retired to the bedroom."

"I'm sorry. Guess that was a little pushy wasn't it? Just forget I brought it up," he red-faced apologized much to my dismay, I might add.

"Okay then, it's MY turn." I grinned.

"Your turn?" His expression questioned, as I placed the chilled, long necked bottle down.

"Yep, you've had your fun; now it's my turn to shoot you, Zach," I stated and reached for his camera.

"So you know how to run this thing?" He snickered, while I slid the strap over my neck and peered through the viewfinder.

"Geez, it's only a camera. There's a lens to focus, a button to press, what's the mystery? Now, for starters, you can lose that shirt young man," I insisted.

Slowly pulling up his tank top, he gave me a few quick pointers about the camera and flash. Before long I mastered enough of the bulky thing to crank off a few shots. His lean torso, tight abs, and cute ass took turns filling the viewfinder, as I tried coaxing him into showing even more.

"I'm afraid that's as far as it goes, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you'd like to retire to the bedroom," he devilishly grinned, re-quoting my earlier caveat.

"Aren't you just the funny guy," I said, shaking my long blonde hair back over my shoulder. "Okay; let's go," I startled him and directly headed upstairs. The boy's first reaction was non-belief, as he stood frozen in his tracks, while I ascended the stairs. "Are you coming, or not?" I boldly challenged. Two young eyes and a wide grin lifted to greet me. Where the eyes go; the feet are sure to follow. Bounding two steps at once, the lanky teenager and I reached the head of the stairs simultaneously. "Better save some of that energy," I teased, before leading him to our bedroom.

"You might want to shut that door," I motioned while stepping in front of the floor-length mirror. Following my instructions, he turned to snap a few shots of me, before coming up from behind to join me facing the mirror. "So you think I'm good model material, like your Mom?" I asked, flipping both bra straps over my shoulders.

"Ah, now that's a loaded question," he grimaced. "Mom's more of a 'House & Garden'-'Redbook'-type of model, ya know," he started, as I let one of my hands fall behind to feel his shorts, while the fingers on my other hand dipped up and down my cleavage.

"So, you're saying she'd never cut it as say a 'Playboy' type?" I asked as he lowered his head to kiss my naked shoulders.

"Oh hell no; not even 'Esquire.' I mean, she's pretty and all, but she's just not built for that kinda work," Zach admitted, as I edged the zipper down on his khaki shorts.

Watching our mirrored images nearly naked from the waist up, I leaned back against him. His intermittent kisses on my shoulders and back worked at a nice slow and relaxing pace this time. He wouldn't dare screw up this second chance to have me. "And what about me, Zach, I mean for the 'Playboy' thing; think I could cut it?" I schmoozed and took hold of his long cock. Whipping out his 8-plus inch dog, even from behind, I felt how virgin-smooth it was.

"Sure Baby; you could cut 'em all... Playboy, Esquire, Swank, Gent, Penthouse, Hustler. You have no idea how photogenic and fucking sexy you are!" His hot breath blew in my ear.

"God Zach, you know them all! What a pervert you are; you've probably jacked off to all of them, haven't you? God, even Hustler --now that one's gross!" I noted. Surprised by his disclosure, I let go of his cock.

"Hey, I'm eighteen, almost nineteen, I 'get off' on lots of things," he claimed.

"So, you might even get off on my photos?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"I might," he paused. "Okay yeah, I have... plenty of times, actually," he further admitted.

"Hmm; now I'd like to see THAT!" I exclaimed. "I'd like to see you 'do it' right now," I urged, taking hold of his perpendicular pipe.

"Are you serious? My God, you ARE serious!" Zach blushed, while I bounced up and down with excited anticipation.

"Oh PLEASE Zach; here, I'll help get you started," my eyes widened, while my hand reached around to unhook my white lacy brassiere. Letting my jugs finally burst from the confines of their tight d-cupped home, I lifted each one to show him my hard nipples. "Come on Baby, just this once; let me watch you get off." My eyes twinkled, before turning to recline on our queen-sized bed.

"Well God-damn, I can't pass THIS up!" Zach eagerly took hold of his rigid boner and edged his way over to my side of the bed.

"Take 'em off, Baby; I want you naked." He quickly complied.

"That makes two of us," he said, slowly jacking his sturdy young muscle for my amusement.

"There's plenty of time for that. We've got all weekend, right?" I returned and began feeling up my boobs. Writhing on the bed cover, I grabbed each melon forcefully. Twisting each nipple, I hoisted each one up for a nice long lick and moaned.

"God DAMN you are fucking hot; SO fucking HOT!" Zach emphasized, as a small pool of clear precum formed on the beautiful cut head of his sturdy manhood. "Won't be able to keep this up for long," he muttered, while his hand gripped it hard.

"You like big boobs don't you, Baby?" I asked, letting my body undulate with each stroke of his ready erection.

Nodding his head in affirmation, "I love your tits, Barb. God, if you only knew how long I've wanted to..." he stroked harder. "I only wish I had a movie camera to capture all of you."

"To what Baby; to fuck these tits, hmm?" I purred, selectively choosing not to respond to the movie camera comment for the moment.

"YES, OH GOD yes!" He yelled, stepping close enough for me to grab his pulsing meat. Knowing he was on the brink, I locked my grip around the base of it.

"Here Baby, come here and fuck my tits," I exhorted him to join me. Holding on tight to his reddening prick, I maneuvered to let him climb on top to straddle my chest. "Deep breaths; take deep breaths, Baby," I said, trying to waylay a premature mishap.

"Holy SHIT Barb! Baby, I need to come, BAD!" He said, between long exhales, while I continued to administer my vice-like grip. Perched on my chest, he leaned way back to take in all available oxygen. Once the cock-throbbing subsided, I smeared the center of my chest with his precum. Pressing each of my hefty tanned melons together around his semi-erect cock, I gazed up to give the youngster a wink.

"You're trapped Mister. Now we can do this right," I said, bending down to quick-lick his cockhead.

"Yes Ma'am. We DO want to do it right," Zach agreed, wiping droplets of sweat from his brow. "You know this is like heaven for me, don't you?" He asked, rising slightly to re-start his engine.

"Umm, feels mighty fine to me too. We'll discuss heaven a little later," I suggested. He bent down to resume our earlier kiss.

"It's still like heaven for me," he whispered into my open mouth.

"There are seven degrees of heaven I've been told," I added, before sucking his tongue deep into my mouth.

That seemed to be the impetus he needed to recharge the fleshy piston between my boobs. Releasing from our soul kiss, his hands covered mine. "Before we're done today, you'll get a guided tour of the seventh degree."

"God Barb, take me there, Baby --FUCK!" He pleaded and prodded my deep valley. Faster and faster his well-greased pipe slid in and out of my hand made boob cave, until it was rock hard. Within seconds he was ready and throbbing again. This time he would get a release. Grabbing his tight ass with both hands, my elbows turned in just enough to support my boulders on either side of his perfect probe. Feeling his ass tighten in my grip, he leaned up and forward. Grasping hold of his cock in one hand, he took my boob in the other.

"Holy SHITT! Oh God, THAT'S IT!" He screamed, as the first stream of white hot teen cum flashed just past my eyes to land in my hair. Jacking without abandon, a second, larger load oozed from the tip to coat my chest. My eyes glued to his awed expression, as I smeared and scooped up yet another partial load from my areole. His chest jerked and expanded for more oxygen, while our eyes locked onto the sight of my two-fingered, cum-coated lollypop making its short journey for a taste test.

"Hmm, de-LICIOUS!" I declared, letting his white juice slow-drip from above. "Ready to discuss the other six degrees?" I smiled generously.

"Uh, I don't... I'm not sure," Zach balked and started to make a retreat.

"Why Zachary Ames, you're not a virgin are you?" I winked and grabbed his hardon.

"N-NO, I'm no fucking virgin..." He said with a twinge of indecision in his voice.

"You can tell me, ya know. I still think you're cute as hell and quite fuckable," I continued playing with his hardness to keep him focused.

"Okay... well I haven't REALLY been with a woman, I mean like totally, ya know," he admitted.

"Hmm, but you've had blow jobs before right?" I asked, sliding further under him.

"Yeah, oh yeah... kind of," he stated, as I teased his cockhead with my tongue.

"You're being awfully vague, Zach; are you hiding something?" I yanked and tongue teased him some more. "It's not like you talked your sister into posing for you, and you took advantage of her," I laughed at such an outrageous possibility.

"Hey, it wasn't ANYTHING like that! How did you ever come with THAT?" The boy pulled away from me and seemed perturbed that I had accidentally stumbled on what was close to the truth.

Once he climbed out of bed, I got up on my knees and caught him by the arm. Pulling him back to me, I gave him a full-breasted embrace. "God Zach, I'm sorry. I never meant to piss you off. Don't be mad, Sweetheart." I apologized, rubbing my jugs up and down the length of his undaunted manhood.

"I'm not pissed. A little amazed that you guessed pretty close to what actually happened -- but not pissed," he surrendered and ran his fingers up and down my naked spine.

"Gosh, if it bothers you I can understand," I offered a sympathetic glance for reassurance, before lowering my mouth around his young cock.

"It was after she got her boobs fixed. So damn pleased with her new toys, she just HAD to show 'em off, I guess." Zach started right in on his story, as I started sucking him off. "She said if I'd take photos of her new tits, she'd give me a blow job. I thought that sounded like a hell of a good deal, so I agreed," he went on, while I took his rock-hard eight-incher deeper into my throat. Suddenly, his memory of what happened between him and Sis dissolved, as it was delightfully obvious I had offered him one hell of a distraction.

"Did Sis suck you anywhere near this good, Baby?" I asked, taking a brief pause before completely swallowing his smooth, unspoiled shaft.

"Oh my GOD, NO! NO WAY!" He yelled, pulling my head close to face-fuck me. "GOD DAMN Barb! Baby, don't stop! Oh GODD!"

Unclenching my two-hand grip from his tight ass, I came up for one last blast of air. Slobbering from saliva and precum, I jerked his cock from my mouth. "Remember that whole seventh heaven thing?" I asked the startled kid. Frantically ready to burst, his open-mouthed nod concurred. "Well, we're nearly there."

"Oh God Barb, Baby take me there," Zach urged, having only an inkling of just what the entire adventure might hold.

"Just don't pull away, Baby. Relax Darlin' and let me take you ALL the way," I advised. Paying no attention to his reply, I quick-sucked his slimy rod right back down my throat.

"TAKE ME, Baby! Oh GOD!" His words rang in my ears, as his love muscle exploded a jar-full of jam down my throat. Pressing his pelvis hard against my face, I stopped short before taking him to the unknown. I felt his grip on my head relax. That's when my throat muscles went to work. Contracting and releasing, like applying pelvic Kegels (from so many Lamaze classes), I knew this little proven technique was guaranteed to drive him crazy. "Holy SHIT!" The boy's uncontrollable cock went into a spasm, before oozing several more short involuntary bursts of cum.

Barb36D
Barb36D
986 Followers
123456...9