The Interlude: Some Neighborly Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers

"It's no big deal. Can't you see she's just been out whoring around?" A sublimely relaxed Bill noted, propping his head up for a better view. "The fucking bitch gets all worked up about who-the-fuck-knows-what and tears out of here all the damn time," he added.

Tony stripped away the older woman's skirt and was in the process of tearing away her silk panties, when the smell of pot filled my nostrils. Lost and lonely, Crystal still lingering in No-mo-zo-mo-land was perfectly happy trying to count and recount her fingernails, as she smoke-toked her righteous weed.

"Crystal Honey, wouldn't you like to share some of your 'stuff' with Mrs. Ames over there?" I suggested, in a condescending tone. The blank slate that she returned told me at least she could hear. "You know how to give shotguns, don't you Dear?" I urged the stoner to her feet. Walking her like some 85-year-old to the Jell-O bar, I watched as she reversed the burning side of her joint. With Sherry's mouth gagged she had little choice but inhale a large portion of Crystal's offering up her nose. The poor thing had the hardest time containing a cough, as the harsh smoke clogged her throat. Of course, as any conscientious pot smoker knows, the more you cough, the more fucked up you get. Tall, thin, a-chested Sherry McGlamourpuss was no match for a double shot of Valium and whatever Crystal was exhaling. Within a matter of minutes, her eyes glazed over, and she gave up the fight.

"I'm not a real expert on these things, but the old man might be right. I'm no gourmet about such things, but I'd swear she wasn't flying solo tonight," Tony stated, after savoring a mouthful of Zach's mother's snatch.

"Why Sherry, you little minx you; have you been up to no good?" I laughed and took Tony's place between her bound legs. "Oh my goodness! No wonder you're such a mess. You're a mess down here, as well," I remarked, after taking a series of long, probing licks of her saturated pussy. "Come here Sis and check this out," I invited Sherry's daughter to share of what had to be a healthy combination of both male and female cum.

With her mouth still gagged, she tried her best to convey something with her eyes, as I pressed my mouth close to her ear. "So, you think your horny little family are all a bunch of perverts?" I whispered, as Sis' tongue explored more and more of her momma's cum-rich cunt. "Look at them Sherry; they're fucking beautiful! I don't know where or WHO you've been doing, Baby, but at least they're honest enough to let it all hang out. No secrets there!"

Sis was delighted with the fact that her sweet Mommy was perhaps not as moral as she professed. The small chair began rocking as Sis bore down on Sherry's pussy. So much so, she attracted quite an attentive male audience. Zach's twisted brain must have done multiple flip-flops, as he jacked his young meat fervently. Even Bill rose to the occasion. Standing tall next to his squatting daughter, he silently stroked his thick cock with a renewed anticipation.

"Just look at them, Sherry. They're all standing in line to fuck you! LOOK at THEM!" I commanded. Grabbing hold of her bobbed platinum hairdo, I yanked her head forward. "Don't you want that? Here, check out Zach--ever seen such a sweet, smooth, healthy young cock like that? Don't ya just want to devour him?" I said, taking hold of it to give her a better look.

Suffering delightfully from Sis' tongue, her eyes returned from up in their sockets to blink repeatedly. Bound and gagged like a kidnap victim, she had no other way to communicate. That was all I needed to see. The wanton lust in her eyes dripping mascara told me she was tip-toeing the edge of reality. It was time for a plunge into fantasyland. Ripping away her gag, she took in a long breath; mouthed a thank you; and leaned in to take Zach's sturdy manhood in her mouth.

"Well, Bill, no matter what might have been, this is here and now. She's all yours; make the best of it, okay?" I smiled, undoing the tape binding his wife's wrists and ankles.

"Oh she's gonna be fucked! After four years, I'd say she's over due for some REAL fucking, for sure!" Bill emphasized, as Sis fingered Mommy Dearest with one hand, while her mouth attended to Daddy's heavy handle.

"Thanks Barb, for EVERY thing. I owe ya big time!" Sis eked out, between gasps. Her sweet smile spoke volumes.

Pulling my bikini back on, I considered my task was nearly complete.

"My God Tony, you filmed all of that?!"

"Oh yeah, this is good, good stuff."

Yeah, well for now, it's MY stuff! Take the tape out; get Crystal another 'J'; and follow me."

"So, we're done here? What about this? I mean, that's one hell of a family foursome!" Tony remarked, pulling his shorts back up.

"Hey now, SOME things are private! Leave 'em alone. Besides, I've got plans for you--you Italian stallion, you," I said, giving a snappy shake of my recovered boobs.

As he handed me the video tape, I realized my mission was complete. I'd gotten my revenge on my bitch of a neighbor and her entire family. Plus, I was holding all the ammunition necessary to make Donny jealous, and hell, I had gobs of fun doing it. Glancing back at the four of them taking turns making Mommy happy, I made out Sherry's voice coming from amid the moans, grunts, and groans.

"Barb, BARB, just wanted to say thanks!"

"Hey, you're welcome Sherry; have a great time," I added, reaching for the doorknob.

"Oh, I AM... and good luck with Donny. Tell him I said "Thanks, too!"

"Donny? You don't mean... you and him?" My jaw dropped.

"Over four years," she returned somewhere buried between a mound of flesh.

Why that fucking BITCH! How the hell? Whatever could Donny see in that flat-chested, controlling little Tweetybird? That means her unsavory cunt was filled with... my husband's cum! The more I thought, the faster I walked. By the time I hit the front door, I was beside myself with anger and jealousy. I don't know who I was pissed at more, the chronic bitch, my deceitful husband, or myself for being so deceived.

Concluded in The Interlude: Wild & Crazy Sex

*Hank's Crank refers to an upcoming story, "Things We Do For Love: Show Offs".

Barb36D
Barb36D
985 Followers
1...456789