The Interlude: Some Neighborly Vice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up the sheet, my tired eyelids slowly fell while my mind wandered from the sight of nearly consuming Bill's sturdy manhood; to Zach's cute dimpled ass and cum-soaked young cock; and finally to Sis' silken, tender skin and lush kisses.

I did find it humorous that Sis pleaded with me to fuck her daddy; especially ironic, considering that was part of my devious plan, with or without her permission. The sleepy contentment that swept over me held anticipation for whatever sordid adventures the new day would reveal. The Stoner And The Stallion +++++

I arose late the next morning fresh, invigorated, and poised for a challenge. Unfortunately, even after primping and priming myself for young Zach's arrival, it was noon -- he still hadn't shown up. By 3:00 pm I began to wonder if he'd show up at all. That's when I caught sight of Zach with Tony and Crystal heading toward the front door. I raced upstairs to grab a respectable floor-length robe to cover my super-sheer, see-through gown. Heading back downstairs, the doorbell rang.

"Well Zach, what a surprise! How nice to see you," I smiled, fluffing my long curls back.

Staring more at the ground, his eyes eventually came up to meet mine, as we stood face-to-face at the threshold. From behind he produced a string-tied manila envelope and handed it to me. "Here's those pictures you wanted, Mrs. B," he nervously spoke, as his two cohorts hid from view.

"Won't you come in... so we can discuss them," I returned with a pleasant, yet demanding tone.

Grabbing his wrist, I more-or-less pulled him inside. In the process I spotted Tony and Crystal cowering on the porch. "Hey you two, come on in won't you?" I offered, holding the screen open. After sharing an awkward glance, they smiled and stepped inside.

"Too hot to be sweating out there on a hot porch, don't ya think?" I said taking the 8x11" envelope from Zach.

"You must be Tony; and this must be Crystal?" I smiled and extended my hand to each of them.

"Oh yeah, sorry. I should have..." Zach started his apology.

"Well, come on in and relax. Can I get you some lemonade, tea... how 'bout a Coke?" I asked and prompted them to join me in the front room.

"I'll take a Coke," Tony spoke up.

"Good for you; and Crystal?" I asked and headed toward the kitchen.

"Ah, maybe some tea, if you have any," the short light brunette added.

"Great! We'll be right back," I answered, as they seated themselves on our leather couch.

Grabbing Zach by his wrist again, I quickly ushered him through the swinging door into the kitchen. Tossing the manila packet on the kitchen island counter, I turned to throw my arms around the boy's neck. Hidden from view, Zach and I shared several French kisses, before he extended his arms to separate us.

"Damn Barb, I'm sorry about this! Those two just showed up right as I was leaving to come over. I had to..."

"I understand perfectly, Zach. It's okay, we'll just find a way..." I started and then glanced over the boy's shoulder to see Bill Ames working in his yard. "A way to get rid of them," I completed my sentence.

Icing down a few glasses, I poured Crystal's tea and grabbed a few Cokes. "Just follow my lead. I'll think of something," I said and ass-bumped the door to swing it open.

The two kids relaxed, as they nursed their drinks. After several rounds of how damn hot it's been, the four of us sat in a suspended silence. It was the spunky little Italian Tony who broke the sound barrier.

"So, Zach says you're quite the model!"

I cautiously smiled at Mr. Short-dark-and-handsome before sneaking a glare at Zach. Besides clearing my throat, I gave no reply.

"We tried to talk him into giving us a peak at your photos, but he wouldn't budge," Tony stated in mid-sip.

"Well, they're none of your business," Crystal returned, trying to end the topic.

"I suppose that's MY fault, Tony. I told Zach not to share them. They're kind of a surprise for my husband," I lied.

"OH, they're THOSE kind of shots! Hey, never mind; I had no idea," Tony grinned without an ounce of apology in his voice.

"You're such an ass Tony! You act like you're surprised or some shit," quiet Crystal derided, like she was used to calling him down.

"Hey Man, I was just making an apology," Tony defended.

"Bullshit, Tony. Why don't ya just tell her why we're here in the first place. Go ahead Asshole; tell her," tough-talking Crystal with her cropped hairdo, big brown eyes, and buck teeth bore a striking resemblance to Pat Benatar.

"I was just getting to that, Douchebag!" Tony's Italian was kicking in, as I leaned in for a response.

A few exaggerated hand and arm gestures later, Tony's BP returned to normal. His direct and focused delivery was refreshing and cute.

"Okay, so Zachary here is a good photographer, right?"

I nodded and shrugged.

"Yeah, guess you haven't actually seen his stuff yet, but trust me, he's good. Hey, some might even say he was great! I think he's great, but hey..."

"Okay Tony, I get that point. Zach is a good-to-great photographer. I'll take your word for it," I snickered.

A bored Crystal shifted from one hip to the other. "You mind if I smoke?" She asked digging for in her purse. Keeping my focus on Tony's explanation, I nodded to the girl. Instead of a pack of smokes, she produced a small plastic baggie and proceeded to plop herself down at our coffee table to roll a joint. Listening to Tony's rambling, I couldn't help but watch as the hippy-wanna-be quickly built four tight mini-cigarettes, with all the dexterity of a seasoned Pony Express rider in mid-stride. Oh yeah, she was a total pothead.

"Yeah well, he's good enough to be published, right Man?"

"Yep Tony," Zach's eyes rolled, then nodded his head in agreement.

"What I'm getting' at is... see he's got this magazine contract to do some photos. It's all kinda foreplay stuff, ya know--nothing filthy, ya know. Anyways, he said you might be cool with letting us... you know..."

"Let me see if I've got this right. You and Crystal have been gettin' it on for Zach's camera, and you want to know if you can do a photo shoot here. Is that about the gist of it?"

"My God Mrs. B, I don't know how you cut through all that BS, but you got it exactly right on," Crystal congratulated me.

"Thanks Crystal, and call me Barb, everybody does. Sure, you guys seem like good people, go ahead and have some fun!" I replied and watched their faces beam in relief. "I've got some stuff to clean up, so I'll try not and get in your way," I added, got to my feet, and headed upstairs.

"Man, I can't believe how cool she is--and what a fox, if I DO say so myself." I heard Tony utter, as I made a sexy retreat to my bedroom.

I fiddled around in my room and touched up the adjoining bathroom, making sure to leave a major source of distraction in full view--*Hank's Crank on the toilet top. Keeping my ear glued to the door, our semi-vaulted ceiling offered perfect amplification from the front room below. Tony and Crystal, with Zach's direction were definitely getting with the soft-porn program. Losing my bra and panties, I left the sheer gown and robe on, while giving my three guests another 15 minutes of play time. Without any fanfare, I tied my robe and ambled downstairs to the delicious sounds of lovemaking.

Stallion Sizzles While Stoner Fizzles +++++

I slipped into the kitchen for a cold beer, before quietly taking an easy chair about a dozen feet from the action on the couch. The horny young actors seemed unaware of my presence, as I took note of their fresh, nearly naked bodies intertwined in several seductive embraces. It wasn't until Zach's shutter slowed to a repetitive rate, and I brought my legs up under me, that Crystal glanced in my direction. Catching her eyes, I silently offered a complacent smile. As Tony switched from sucking one of her conical-shaped tits to the other, I heard her whisper something to him. Though I couldn't make out everything, I distinctly heard "like making out in front of my mother".

Tony's lust-filled expression morphed into an impish smile focused directly at me, as he patiently listened to her concerns. With the girl's body sitting in his lap, blocking his torso, it was obvious the shorter guy was a muscular stud. A tinge of desire and anticipation swept through me like a grave-hopping rabbit. I was instantly wet and leaned up to dislodge my legs. Tony's eyes followed my tan legs, while Zach's camera work came to a halt. Crystal peeled herself from Tony's lap and gave me a polite, questioning stare. I knew what she wanted.

"Why don't you use the one off our bedroom upstairs. You'll have more privacy... and stuff," I smiled with a slight wink.

"Thanks, I appreciate it," she said, gathered up her undies and lightly pranced upstairs.

Tony, Zach and I took in the sight of her bubbly pale bare ass and small swinging boobs, before our eyes met once again. It only seemed natural to me when I glanced lower to Tony's crotch. "Oh MY!" Did I say that out loud, at the unexpected sight of his hard, thick manhood?

Jerking my head away, I stood up abruptly, stepped into my elevated sandals, and broke for the kitchen. Reaching the island counter, I leaned over and shook the collar of my robe to fan away the perspiration.

"Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass ya," Tony's voice surprised me from behind. Taking a sharp breath, I turned to see he was stark naked standing behind me. My head snapped back to refocus on the kitchen window.

"Oh Tony! I... I'm not embarrassed. A little surprised... must be the heat or something," I lamely answered.

So as not to "surprise" me, he stayed behind me, as I caught a glimpse of Bill Ames trimming his already trimmed bushes. The staggered flats of the wooden fence hardly made it a privacy fence from that distance. God, did he EVER have a fucking physique! Heaven only knows what Tony must have thought, as he watched me stare and subconsciously fiddle with the envelope.

"How 'bout a drink of water, Barbara?" He asked, leaning to one side to get my attention.

"Water? Yeah, that would be nice... oh and yeah, BARB-- call me Barb, everybody..."

"So are ya going to check 'em out or what? You must be curious. Hell, I know I sure AM!" Tony laughed, as Bill's back muscles rippled under several long streams of sweat.

"Check him out?" I asked in my stupor, as young Tony strode in front of me to fetch my water.

"The photos, your photos, Barb; let's check 'em out. Whatcha say, hmm?"

I took the clear glass from him, gazing slightly down at his fleeting hardon. Lifting the water to my lips, I felt the young Italian slip next to me from behind. Reaching through my arms, he began untying the envelope with both hands. I was slightly taller than him in my sandals, as his firm body pressed closer. When he dumped the photos from the envelope onto the counter, it finally dawned on me what he would see. Setting my glass down, I swung around on my heels to face him.

Resting my hands on his broad tanned shoulders, "Oh let's not bother with these now, okay?" I pleaded, letting my hands run up and down his two huge biceps.

"Okay; no problem. You COULD help me win a bet with Zach, though," he gave up on the photos to train his eyes on my cleavage.

"A bet? Between you and Zach? Sure, what's the deal?" I cheerfully agreed, anything to divert his attention from the countertop.

"I bet him you aren't wearing underwear."

"Oh, I see; is that all?" I said, swinging around in his arms to repack the photos.

Without a response, I felt my robe falling from my shoulders, the tie undone; then fall to the linoleum floor. All the photos back in the envelope, I tossed them to the floor and kicked them to across the linoleum floor. Looking up at my hunky, sweaty neighbor now staring intently back at me, I reached up to the two bows on my shoulders suspending my gown. Undoing them both at once, the insanely sheer fitted sheath slid down my full melons to hang gingerly on my hardened nipples. I concentrated on Bill's expression and Tony's coarse hands.

"Well, did you win your bet?" I asked.

"So far I have! My GOD! What a hot fucking body you have... Bella Donna!"

"Thanks; so glad you approve. I take it doesn't resemble your mom's?" I soothed, inhaling just enough to shake free from the gown. As it fell, or rather cascaded down my slim torso, I took note of my eavesdropping neighbor's reaction. Like a chain reaction, Bill's trimming tool fell to his side, as the flimsy gown settled neatly at my hips.

"No Momma I've ever seen, that's for sure!" Tony exclaimed, as the same rough hands edged their way over my exposed boobs and down my sides to force the gown to the floor. From his angle, Bill could only imagine what Tony was up to below my waist. Spreading my tanned legs and bending forward I reached back to spread my cheeks.

The eager Italian lowered to his knees to inspect my smooth, round ass. Contemplating my invitation, he took the liberty of running his hands up my thighs, before taking a nice long lick of my asshole. Providing a series of wanton expressions for my voyeur, my hips swayed and lowered to offer my wet pussy to Tony's probing tongue. Bill paced like a caged panther trying to get a better look, and I knew by the increased rate of Tony's terrific tongue-lashing it wouldn't be long before I would give in to whatever he suggested.

Quick as a wink, I bent down to retrieve my gown and bolted for the swinging door. Giggling like a teenager I glanced at Tony and his revived hardon scrambling to his feet. "Oh my God Zach, he's after me!" I squealed and rushed to his side. "You have to protect me," I played on, stripping away his shirt, as naked Tony came through the door.

"What the hell?" Zach laughed, as I tugged on his shorts, while keeping him between myself and the horny Italian headed in our direction. He knew I was playing and continued to snicker, as I pulled him to the couch. I sat closed-legged, holding my gown up to somehow (not really) cover my chest. Catching my breath, I pulled Zach to the couch, as Tony and his brawny 9-inch boner closed in on me.

"Zach, ZACH! He's gonna..." I faked whimpered, as Tony went to his knees.

"He's gonna what?" Zach asked, as Tony spread my knees.

"See, SEE what he's doing!?" I pleaded, but offered no resistance when Tony spread my legs. Pulling my open thighs and hips forward, he raised and fixed my right leg over his shoulder.

"It appears that you're new friend has an appetite," Zach noted, as he turned to dislodge the gown gathered in my cleavage. Leaning down to give me a kiss, I reached under him to undo his khakis. Without a word from Tony, he grinned cutely and dove head-first into my wet pussy. Zach took my lead and was unzipped and out of his shorts and underwear in no time.

The thought of an intruding Crystal flashed in my head, but taking Zach's ready erection in my mouth, it was soon a fleeting vision. Grabbing a clump of Tony's dark scalp, I force fed him all the sumptuous mommy-pussy he could handle, while I literally inhaled Zach's 8-incher.Finger-gripping Zach's cock base with one hand, while whole-hand grasping my boob with the other, my entire toned body shook with wanton anticipation.

Tasting the first spurts of Zach's precum, I felt myself on target for an inspired orgasm. Unfortunately Tony's hungry mouth on my clit must have satisfied him for the time being. His freshly lathered face pulled away from my sopping snatch. Scooting forward, to manhandle and suck my tits, I felt his thick cockhead edging in where his tongue had just been. "Okay well, I think we can make THIS work too," I thought as his wide girth greased its way inside my expanding vagina. Digging nails into my new intruder, my orgasm barometer peaked. Riding and sucking in a somewhat staggered pace, greedy Tony (eyeing my oral skills) must have figured he was somehow being slighted.

Leaning back away (and out) of me, he got to his feet to formally apply for his blowjob. Not generally conditioned to retreat from such an opportunity; it suddenly dawned on me that little Crystal had been noticeably absent for quite a while. Crystal was possibly a necessary element in my twisted plot to return to the scene of the crime of nearly four years ago. Although she had the all the potential personality of a future Wal-Mart greeter, I had a sixth sense that told me her relationship with Zach and Sis was more than it seemed.

"Gosh you guys certainly are a pair of horny studs! Think I'd better check on Crystal, before things get too messy, HA!" I laughed and slid quickly away from their grasping paws. Making a dash upstairs, I looked back to capture two facial expressions of total disbelief and frustration. "Look guys, give me fifteen minutes or so, okay?" I stated at the top of the stairs. Their shaking heads and shrinking hardons were more-or-less an omen--never give a case of blue balls to two guys at once.

The bathroom door to our bedroom was shut. I made my way to the top dresser drawer. "Crystal Honey, are you in there?" I yelled, pulling out a pair of thigh highs.

"Uh, uh yeah, I should be done SHORTLY." The tone of her voice raised sharply, like I might have caught her at a bad (or extremely good) time.

"Hey, no rush; I just had to get away from those two hunks of yours. God, are they ever ready to jump that cute body of yours!" I exclaimed, pulling on the shear black hose.

At first she gave no response. After what sounded like a series of stifled moans, she worked up a reply. "Well if they're that horny, I'm sure I had little to do with it," she laughed. "You must know how fucking hot you look."

"Me, hot? Oh you mean for an old lady?" I added, before whipping down the bed sheets. Running a brush through my long blonde locks, I slid my mostly naked self into bed and covered up.

A token toilet flush and she stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in nothing more than the silk panties she had on before. Making her way to the head of our queen-sized bed, I detected her version of a seductive smile. She was hiding something.

"You're no old lady, Barb." She whispered; then slowly unloosened the top sheet from my grip. Unveiling me slowly at first, she ripped it all the way off. Her suspicions were confirmed. "Who are you trying to fool, with a gorgeous body like that?" Initially catching my breath, I laid back to give her my sexiest bed pose.

"Well, I'd hate to think I'm one of those over-the-hill momma types," I winked and smiled. Her expression told me she was either bi or a full-fledged carpet muncher.

"Those guys turned you on, didn't they?" She asked before producing *Hank's Crank (my 10-inch rubber replica), hidden behind her.

"Hmm, lots of things turn ME on, Baby," I schmoozed and wrapped my hand around the base of the authentic dong. She stood over me silently while I brought the fake cock to my mouth for a taste. Raising it to my lips, I clearly tested she had recently used it. Judging from her open-eyed expression, she was equally pleased when I slid the well-lubed tool in my mouth.

"Hope you didn't mind me helping myself?" She asked.

"Handy little sucker, ain't he?" I quipped in her vernacular, licking her juices thoroughly from it.

"I'd hardly call him little. He IS certainly flexible and delightfully entertaining!" Crystal noted, as I stopped licking and lowered it with her hand toward its more intended use between my thighs.

"I'll be thinking of you taking care of those two downstairs. This will help," I smirked.

"Like you said, Barb, there's no real rush. I mean if you'd like to..." She purred. Leaving the dildo between my thighs, my hands went to work on her torso. Peeling her panties down to her mound, I stopped.

"You know it's only a matter of time, before they're beating down the door," I reminded her; then gently worked my hands back up her body to rub her pointed tits.

1...456789